A Surprise Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

She leaned forward again and I could feel her hands trembling as she slid my jeans down, my hands resting on her shoulders as she eased them over my feet, to be followed by my socks. For a few seconds she gazed thoughtfully at my boxers before they followed my jeans to leave me as naked as she was.

My cock nodded its head at being free. Val noticed and smiled, reaching out to grip it gently between finger and thumb.

'You're a bit sticky.' She commented, noticing that a drop of precum had smeared itself over the head.

Yep.' I confirmed with a smile, for some reason feeling proud of the evidence.

'I want to taste it.' She said suddenly.

She leaned forward and opened her mouth before I had time to say anything, but then she suddenly paused and looked up at me.'

'May I?'

Her request came so unexpectedly that I found myself able only to nod mutely and allow her to guide it into her mouth. Her lips closed around my shaft and her tongue trapped it against the roof of her mouth, sucking and licking at the end, and making me emit a low moan of pleasure. She kept swirling her tongue round and around it and then abruptly changed so that her head was bobbing up and down my length. I gripped her shoulders and groaned, hoping she would let me come in her mouth. But in the end she took me to the point where a climax became likely, and then stopped, leaving me gasping, with my cock standing upright, shiny and purple headed, and just waiting to be used.

'There.' She said, looking at it with obvious satisfaction before she rose to her feet. 'That'll keep you going for now.'

I wanted her. I wanted her right at that moment, I wanted to sink my cock into her and let her know how good it could be. I reached out, took hold of her shoulders and pulled her to me, intent on kissing her, but she wriggled free and stepped back out of reach.

'No, not that.' She told me in a tone of light-hearted rebuke. 'That's not what we're here for.'

I felt a flash of profound annoyance when she said that, infuriation rather than anger and not directed at Val but at myself. Her words and actions had shown me how much she had unconsciously taken charge again, and how easily I'd let her. It had been ever since we'd come up to her bedroom, her space I suppose, where she was at home and I was the intruder. There I was, with my cock standing at full erection wanting to be used, and there she was, basically telling me if and when it would. That would have to change, and one way or another I was determined I would empty my balls into her.

She bent and picked up my belt, draping it over her hands and offering it to me in a weirdly reverential kind of way.

'Use that, and then you can have me any way you want.'

'I'll use it all right.' I told her bluntly, without accepting the proffered belt. 'I'll make it so you can't sit down.'

Her eyes widened at my words.

'Go on then.'

It was part challenge, part request, and so I took it as both. I stepped forward and grasped her nipples, squeezing hard and then twisting them viciously, taking great satisfaction from the pain and fear that leapt onto her face and from the sharp sound of her sudden cry.

Keeping tight hold I pulled her to me by her nipples, then leaned forward and kissed her, a mouth crushing, lip bruising kiss that told her exactly who was now in charge. But it must be said that she kissed me back, opening her mouth and probing at mine with her tongue while all the time whimpering in her throat from the pain in her breasts. Her arms went around me and I could feel the cool leather of the belt she was holding resting against my back. It was a bizarrely erotic sensation to feel it on my skin as her fingernails dug into my back.

When we finally parted and I released her nipples, she was panting with desire, the look of pure lust on her face mirroring my own. Now I held my hand out for the belt.

She placed it almost lovingly over my outstretched hand and then turned around to plant her palms on the bed and push out her bottom, waiting for me to use it. I had every intention of doing just that now, but it was going to be on my terms, and not necessarily how she envisaged it.

'No. Kneel on it.' I told her, seeing a flicker of surprise pass over her face as she straightened from her position beside the bed and clambered on to it.

'Now hold onto the headboard and stick out your arse.'

She looked so damn sexy kneeling with her legs as far apart as they would go, looking over her shoulder at me, with her bottom thrust right out to reveal her pussy and her hands grasping tightly to the top of the headboard.

'Are you ready for it?' I asked, standing beside her and swinging the belt in my left hand.

I didn't wait for reply; instead I smacked her bottom hard with the flat of my right hand, letting my palm stay in contact with her skin afterwards. She had been expecting me to use the belt on her, and her yelp was more of surprise than pain, but it made her jerk forward nevertheless.

'Not what you expected?' I asked her, trying to keep amusement out of my voice.

'No.'

'Don't worry, that's coming.'

She moaned softly, knowing exactly what I meant, but it was from need shot through with fear rather than unhappiness. I let my hand wander over her bottom, fondling her twin globes before caressing the backs of her thighs.

'You want it, don't you?'

'Yes.'

'Can you handle it?'

'I can, and I'll enjoy it.' Her excitement came through in the huskiness of her voice.

'If you don't it won't really matter, because I will.'

'I'll pretend if I have to, but please use it.'

In my head I was listening to our conversation as I looked at the shapely rump glowing pinkly before me and wondered how I'd managed to get to this point with her. Val was still a wealthy and sophisticated business woman, and I was still an office clerk, and yet now here she was on her hands and knees in front of me and willing to take pretty much anything I wanted to give. All I'd been expecting was an evening of beer and bowls, and yet I was achieving the impossible with someone usually way out of my league. It was far more thrilling than mere alcohol could ever be, for both of us.

I showed her my belt, letting the length of supple black leather hang from my hand as she gazed sideways at it. For a few seconds I let it just swing in front of her and then I folded it in half, holding the buckle and tail in my hand and allowing her see the loop of leather I was about to use. A little tremor of trepidation ran through her. I smiled and trailed the belt over her shoulders and down her back, taunting her and making her breath come faster than ever.

'Ready?'

She nodded silently.

'How many can you take?'

She didn't answer. Instead she just gazed at the belt as if mesmerized.

'We'll try a dozen and see how you go.' I told her, receiving a quick little nod for answer. 'And if you need to stop, just get up from the bed and it will stop right there.

I hoped she wouldn't have to do it, but I needed to give her an opt out, if only to salve my own conscience. When she nodded her understanding I was ready to begin.

'Count them.' I instructed her. 'Out loud.'

I made her wait, feasting my eyes on her body. She was now on her knees, with her arms outstretched to hold the headboard and her head hanging between them, holding herself tense and ready, with her back arched, her bottom high and her long shapely legs set apart. I stepped back so that I could see the wet shine of her vagina and the red puffy folds of her labia, and then looked along her body, wondering if her nipples were engorged now because of my earlier abuse or simply from her excitement. I moved forward again and reached under her to feel them, hard and rubbery and betraying her arousal.

I raised the belt and she tensed, turning her face away. I stopped.

'Look at me.' I ordered her. 'Or how will I hear you counting?'

She turned her face back, unconsciously licking dry lips.

There was something very erotically satisfying in the sound of that first thwack of leather on skin, more exciting than that made by my palm, the doubled over belt made it sound much harder than it actually was, and there was something very stimulating too in the gasp of pain that it produced. I didn't strike her full force, but sufficiently hard to make her throw her head back and automatically jerk forward out of the way. She settled herself back and looked hard at me, releasing her grip on the headboard and folding her arms under her head, deliberately raising her bottom higher in defiance. We would see about that.

'One.' She announced firmly.

Thwack! The second stroke was harder, making her cry out again, her eyes widening with the shock. This time it took her a few seconds longer to compose herself and her voice carried a little edge of discomfort.

'Two.'

I struck her a third time and once again the belt landed across her bottom a little more firmly than the time before, letting her know that it would only get stronger. I could almost judge her pain from the tightness in her voice as she counted.

'Three.'

I paused, intentionally making her wait and worry, and looked at her kneeling there before me, red welts already standing out on her firm skin where my belt hand landed. I reached out and touched her, smoothing my palm over her hot flesh, feeling excitement course through me as I touched the raised edges of my marks. My cock, which had begun to subside to half mast, was back to full hardness, bobbing and nodding in front of me as I moved around her.

When I hit her for the fourth time she cried out in real pain, gasping the count of four as her hand automatically reached back to cover her smarting bottom. I let her, getting a thrill from seeing her hand rubbing lightly at the marks I was raising on her flesh, and then I reached over so that I could caress her other cheek, feeling the heat of it and the swelling welts that crossed it for myself.

My hand roamed over her entire bottom, pushing her own out of the way before finding her pussy and slipping inside. She was as wet, if not wetter, than before and I considered actually fucking her on the spot. But that could wait.

My belt came down on her flesh again. This time twice in quick succession to cancel out any predictability in my actions, making her yell loudly and finally causing tears of pain to sparkle in her eyes. She was on the verge of crying properly and there was the hint of a sob in her voice now.

'Five; Six.'

'Halfway.' I told her. 'Can you continue?'

'Yes.' She glanced up at me with a tight little smile. 'Please.'

I nodded and the belt came down on her again, putting another stripe over the ones already adorning her skin. Her cry this time was almost a scream and her hand returned to her buttocks.

'Seven.' She was finding it hard to articulate the number through the catch in her throat.

'Move your hand.' I instructed her, waiting until slowly, reluctantly, she obeyed.

Two more, harder and swifter, and this time she burst into tears, arching her back and throwing her head back. She didn't try to cover her bottom, as she recovered she just knelt, head resting on folded arms, submissive and shaky, waiting for the next.

'What number have we got to?' I asked her calmly.

'Sorry.' I watched her have to think about it through her tears. 'Eight; Nine.' She whispered, her chest heaving as she tried to control her breathing.

'You know you can stop at any time you want?' I reminded her. I must admit that I was feeling just a little concerned, even though administering the twelve strokes was giving me one of the biggest thrills I could remember.

'I know.' She gave a single tiny nod, her answer just audible through her snuffles. 'But I so need this.'

I decided to give her a moment or two to either recuperate or sweat it out, but I didn't want her to think I was being lenient. I wanted to keep her busy and myself entertained.

'Kneel across the bed.' I ordered.

She looked up at me strangely, as if wondering which way to face. But then remembering that she had three strokes left she faced away from me, taking up the same position but at right angles.

'Good girl.' I commended her, knowing even as I said it that 'girl' would sound patronising to a woman nearly forty, but that's the way I wanted it. 'Now back up and stick your backside out over the edge so I can see what you've got.'

She shuffled back, obediently spreading her knees and pushing her bottom out.

Then for a minute or two I did nothing. Or, more accurately, as far as she was concerned facing the other way I did nothing. In truth I was playing with my cock, gently wanking, pointing the tip at her from behind and making up my mind if I should wait until I'd given all twelve strokes, or just fuck her now. And also, if I should fuck her vaginally or anally. God, it was so good to be so in control and able to make those decisions without taking her wishes into consideration. She had made it clear that she wouldn't object to anal sex, and that more than anything was really what made me decide to fuck her via the usual route. I wasn't much of a back door fan anyway. And, because I'd promised at least twelve strokes, that was what she was going to get before anything else.

Thwack. The belt came down hard across her behind from a slightly different angle now, laying a red track across the previous ones that were already showing angry red bruises. She screeched into the bed with this one, her hands gripping and kneading her sheets as she tried to cope with the pain, each stroke being just that little bit harder than the one preceding. She really was going to have trouble sitting down afterwards.

'Ten.'

Immediately she'd gasped out the number the belt descended once more, making her shudder and shake, her fists beating a tattoo on the bed. I was wondering how she was coping and admiring her courage by this point, especially as she had an automatic get out any time she wanted. But she seemed as determined to take all twelve as I was to give them.

'Eleven.'

'Ready for the last one?' I asked.

'Yes, oh yes.' It sounded a mixture of relief and happiness.

I made that last one the hardest of the lot, deliberately striking lower than before, laying a tramline across the white flesh of the tops of her thighs and making her yell out loud, jolting forward and sobbing into the bed.

'Twelve.' She paused, sniffled and added in a tight painful voice. 'Thank you for that.'

'Who says we're done yet?'

'Is there more?'

This time her voice carried real fear.

'Stick it out.'

She hesitated, and I could see her visibly making herself obey, but she did as I instructed and pushed her behind back out towards me. I stroked her softly, gently letting my fingers enter her crack and slide along it. She was wet almost all the way up to her tail, somehow her juices having found their way over her anus and on up. She didn't know what I intended at that point and when I took my hand away she tensed herself and gulped audibly.

But it wasn't my belt that touched her next; it was the tip of my cock. I shuffled into place behind her and touched the tip at the very top of her cleft. She flinched just slightly from the unexpected sensation, and then let out a low moan as she understood.

I let my cock slide down onto her anus, then paused, teasing her with my cock pushing at her sphincter as my fingers had earlier. Once again she moaned, letting me know what she wanted, but I wasn't playing ball and I moved on, searching for and finding the sopping entrance to her pussy.

I guided my cock to her hole and pushed gently, watching to see the purple head disappear between the folds of her pussy, and then feeling those same folds close over it, holding it in a warm wet grip.

'Please be careful, Alan. I'm not on the pill.' It was a tiny, pleading voice.

I didn't bother telling her that I couldn't father children, although if she had thought about it she might have remembered that was one of the reasons my marriage failed.

'So? Go get one in the morning.'

I figured that the idea of having to go to the pharmacy for a morning-after pill would only add to her enjoyment. It certainly added to mine.

I stood, leaning back slightly to get a view of my cock entering Val's vagina, hovering just inside her as I gazed in some wonder, trying to understand how one slap on her bum could have entitled me, a lowly worker, to fuck a woman usually way out of my league and who had never shown the slightest interest in all the years I'd known her. But then she began to push herself backwards, eager to have me further inside her, and so I stopped staring and started fucking, ramming my cock up inside her wet and slippery passage as far as I could, feeling my hips slam up against her hot painful cheeks.

She gasped a mixture of pleasure and pain, just the sort of reaction guaranteed to make me smile in some kind of triumph and do it again. She held herself absolutely rigid as I took a grip on her hips and thrust into her over and over again, each time making sure that I collided hard with her tender buttocks.

'Oh yes, oh yes.' It sounded half plea and half gratitude.

I smiled in exhilaration, feeling her vaginal muscles clamp over my shaft as she became more and more excited.

'Oh my god, I'm going to come.'

I dug my fingertips hard into her hips by way of response and carried on fucking her. I wasn't as close as she was, but even I could feel the first stirrings of a climax.

'Soon.' She told me, gasping out loud as I plunged into her really hard.

I kept at it, thrusting hard and deep in a way I knew would soon do it for me as well.

'I'm nearly there.'

I looked down as I fucked her, watching her anal sphincter contract and relax in time to the pulsing of her vaginal muscles around my cock. Instinct and pure lust were now in control of her body.

'I'm coming.'

As before, her orgasm began to cause her pelvis twitch and shudder, making me hang on tight to her hips to maintain control, listening all the time to her staccato cries of pleasure, cries that merged again into a drawn out howl as her climax hit her fully. She rammed herself back onto my cock, trying to force it further inside her but really just preventing me from thrusting properly. But I didn't care; I just gripped her hips even harder and rode out the storm, waiting for my chance to climax.

Eventually, as her orgasm died away she sagged forward, her strength gone, just moaning softly to herself. I was nearly there and I had to pull her back to prevent her from slipping from my cock before she realised what she was doing.

'Sorry.' She gasped, trembling but holding herself immobile for me to come inside her.

'It's ok, now hold still.' I gasped back as I carried on thrusting into her, picking up the pace again until I was ramming myself into her pussy faster than ever.

It didn't take long. I could feel the heat spreading through my pelvis as the pressure in my balls increased, and my cock took on that ultra sensitive sensation that always comes just before a climax. I rammed in, grunting loudly as my muscles began to spasm, drew back, and then rammed in again, my back arching over her like a dog, and then held her tightly as my damn burst and cum poured from my cock in spurt after spurt to flood her pussy. All the time I was coming into her I was gripping her so tightly and grinding my pubes into her behind, trying to spill my cream deeper into her, grunting and gasping like the animal I had become. It seemed to last forever, but then in due course my spurts declined and my climax passed, leaving me slumped over her back, trembling, shaking, and panting heavily into the back of her neck.

'Fuck, that was good.' I wheezed finally, straightening slowly as my limp cock slipped from inside her.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers