A Surprise Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her down on her back and began the slow trip down. I kissed her ears and neck and nibbled on her throat. I let my tongue find its way down to those perky little titties as I put a nipple between my teeth and bit down ever so slightly. This caused her to arch her back and cry out. "Oh my god you son-of-a-bitch, I said fuck me, fuck me now." I paid no attention to her and kept working my way down her stomach to those little hollows just each side of her mound. I pushed my tongue into those soft spots and got a long moan at each one. I repositioned myself between her legs and grabbed her ankles, with one smooth motion I pulled her legs up to her head which put her glistening pussy right up where it could be reached real easy. Then I use my tongue and circled her soaked hole and came to rest on a very excited and erect clit. A couple of flicks with my tongue brought screams of complaining. "You total asshole, you fucking fucker, I said fuck me!!!!" I jammed my mouth down on that very tender clit and sucked it between my teeth and chewed ever so gently and flicked it with my tongue. Now she just uttered unintelligible words and swore she was going to hurt me.... Then she came. Wave after wave, body spasm after body spasm and I was not letting go of that clit. She gushed like old faithful and covered my face with woman cum. I could barely hang onto her until Joe lent a hand and grabbed her ankles from over her head and pinned her down as I buried my face deep into that ocean of a cunt.

Now it was time to fuck her. I moved up over her and positioned my cock over that radiant pussy and started the head into that hot hole. I stopped there for just a second as she opened her eyes and stared right at me. I smiled a little sinister smile and she knew what was next. Her eyes opened wide and she opened her mouth to say something, I think it might have been the word no. Joe grabbed her ankles real tight and gave me a nod. Just before the words made it out of her mouth I drove my rock hard cock into that wet hole all the way to the hilt and I felt it bottom out. Amy's eyes about bugged out of her head, she felt me drive every inch inside her as I finished up by slapping my balls on her ass. Joe let go and she wrapped her legs around me and her arms around me as I began to pound my cock, again and again, to the bottom of that wonderful hole. "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God." was the chant every time I hit bottom. "Oh God, I'm going to cum again, don't stop, please don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...."

Now, I think this is where I started this story, me, a 53 year old guy with a 26 year old woman under me about to have an earth shattering orgasm. You might think this is the end of this story but it's not. Picture this. I have my cock buried in an absolutely beautiful pussy. Her legs are up and I have drawn my knees in to get a good driving angle so I can hit bottom with every thrust. Suddenly I feel someone behind me and I really don't have the frame of mind to comprehend what is about to happen. Joe has lubed himself up and has gotten himself behind me and is now pushing that monster cock of his up my ass. Amy reaches back and grabs my cheeks, digs in and spreads me to the limit. About the time I hit the bottom of that pussy again, Joe is half way up my ass. He's got a hold of my hips and is pulling me towards him as I come out of Amy again and just about the point where I am about to fall out, he pushes again, Amy spreads my cheeks, I bottom out, and now Joe is buried all the way to his balls in my ass. He pulls out then pulls me toward him then drives me back into Amy. After a couple of tries we have the rhythm down and it's like we haven't skipped a beat. Amy is beet red and breathing real hard and what little bit of hard on I lost when Joe started his entry is now back and it seems like it's maybe even harder. Joe is really slamming his hot rod into my ass and I can't believe how damned good it feels. I feel my balls tighten up and I look at Amy and I can tell she is about to explode again. Joe is beginning to moan but I don't think I can wait for him. I hammer my cock into Amy as she begins to cry out, "Yes, Yes, Yes...."

She screams and I go right over the top. Her pussy contractions are driving me crazy and I climax with thunderous intensity. Her eyes are rolled back in her head and I feel like an 18 year old cumming again. I keep pumping and Joe does his best to keep up with me, Amy can't stop shaking and I am about to collapse from exhaustion. I make one final push and just kind of fall onto Amy as she wraps her arms around me and gives out one last long moan. Now I'm thinking, "What's this, I still have a hard on."

I can't move any more, I have Amy pinned to the bed and my cock is buried as far as it can go in her soaked pussy. She's cumming in huge waves and the contractions that tight pussy is having are milking me dry, but Joe 't missing a beat, he has a good rhythm going and he is getting real close. He is pounding into me over and over, my head is just swimming in ecstasy, and I realize I am about to cum again. Then Joe cries out and I feel a hot load erupt in my ass. "Oh my God," I cry, and I do cum again. Not as good as the other two but it is a third time, a third time!!!! Joe empties another monster load and I can feel his hot juice fill my ass as he moans and slams his cock deep into my ass over and over again. I'm lost in waves of euphoria with Amy below me hanging on to me with a grip the jaws of life couldn't break, and Joe fucking my ass like a steam driven pile driver with a full head of steam. We are all moaning and are lost in our own euphoric trance. Then gradually the energy level begins to fall off and we each start to come back to reality.

We all just collapse on the bed. I still have Joe's cock buried deep inside me but I can feel him starting to get soft. I push against him and keep him in me until he is just too soft his cock slips out. I feel his warm cum run out and across my ass cheek as I lay on my side. Reaching over I rest my hand on Amy's wet, red, swollen pussy and feel her oozing my cum and I just can't help myself. I move down and begin to lick up the combination of pussy juice and my cum. Joe sees this and decides he wants to get in on this and joins me. Our tongues and lips are working overtime to clean up all that juice and we also find time to share a bit with each other. I found it very erotic to lock mouths with Joe and push Amy's juices back and for between us. This whole experience is just a bit overwhelming; I haven't felt this thoroughly fuck in thirty years.

After we had sucked up every drop and cleaned her inside and out, I looked over at the camera, well the red light was out and it would seem I am out of memory card. I have no idea when it stopped. But I do know I got some real good stuff on that card and it makes me smile. We lay there on the bed for quite a while just holding and touching and getting the occasional kiss. I don't know how long I was there before I got up and went to the shower but the two of them were sound asleep. I rinsed off and was toweling off when Amy came in and wrapped her arms around me and told me she loved me. "Yea, I' always loved you too sweetheart." That was all that was said. I got dressed and went home.

There was never a word said about our afternoon romp. We still see each other regularly, Amy, Joe and me, but it's purely social. Amy and I do hug a little different now though when no one else is around, and I do enjoy that video...

12