A Surprise Visit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ashleigh continues to devour my balls, she moans in approval as she can feel them stiffen up, the cum within them boiling to the point of eruption. Her moans hypnotically guide Kayleigh off of me, but not before sneaking out another small climax of pussy contractions.

I open my clenched eyes to the site and sensations of mouths kissing my cock once more. But Kay knows what is close, and is eager to have it happen. Her mouth engulfs me, taking my entire length down her throat, letting out a soft groan as it rests there. Ashleigh continues her oral consumption of my sac which continues to drive me insane with delight. Over and over Kay sucks me, faster with each thrust, deeper and deeper she takes me down her throat, muffled gags give way to muted moans of desire and hunger. She takes my cock out of her mouth, gripping the base in her hands, stroking me up and down slowly as she fixes her gaze on my lust filled eyes. Her lips purse around my throbbing head as her hand slowly jerks me to climax.

Kayleigh's tongue flutters over my head causing my body to jerk uncontrollably. I can see a smile form on her curled lips. Then she breaks her oral grasp on me to urge me with her sexy voice to cum for them, telling me to shower them in my orgasm, to let them both savor the taste of my excitement. I prop myself up on my elbows and watch as Ashleigh surfaces from behind Kay. Slithering her way up opposite her lips curl around one side of my shaft, her tongue coating me nicely as Kayleigh mirrors her on the other side.

My cock sandwiched between two sets of lips, fucking a virtual pussy comprised of their mouths my hips rock instinctively upwards, working my cock through. Moans resonate in stereo as I do so, mouths alternately taking my cock down, hands taking turns stroking me off. I am close. I shut my eyes tightly and my body goes tense, rigid. Their pleasing of me does not let up, but rather increases. One hand strokes me violently, lips peck all over at me as tongues stroke me all over my rigid flesh. My body begins to stiffen and jerk fiercely as it begins.

I manage to open my eyes to watch as the two lovelies lay out before me lie with mouths agape, hands exploring my throbbing flesh as it happens. Streams of white liquid spurt out of my head, erupting into the air and landing on one outstretched tongue after the other. Lips smack, and tongues take down what they receive as wave after wave washes over me. Body convulsing in heated spasms as my cock throbs out yet more of their prize. Their hands alternate in milking me, taking turns bobbing their heads down to suck me dry, licking and lapping up what streams trickle down my cock. As my ecstasy subsides, head drifting back down to consciousness, the last of my heavy groans becomes audible, as does theirs as I glance down to watch them clean each other lips off in a erotically cleansing kiss.

Soft moans of amazed approval, heavy breaths accompanying heaving bodies lay there for a second. I lay in disbelief at what just transpired. Slowly two slick bodies slide up next to me, hands draped over mine in a three-way embrace of radiant afterglow. I place soft kisses upon each forehead as we lay talking and recounting what just happened, commenting on technique, moments, and overall satisfaction. Still in disbelief at what I have in my arms, and the memories this night has already provided me, I glance to the window as the sun peeks over the mountains, filling the room with a soft ember glow.

In an instant sleep washes over us; lying in bed cuddled closely together we dream about events past, and the day ahead of us.

12