A Surprise Visitor

Story Info
She was not expecting a late night visitor.
1.6k words
4.15
33.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so hot in here," I complained to Jack over the phone.

"You'll live," he teased me.

I stuck my tongue out at the phone. Easy for him to say. My boyfriend was out of town for work and his boss had put him up in an expensive, fancy hotel. A hotel with nice, cold air conditioning. The A/C man wasn't coming until late tomorrow afternoon.

"I took a cold shower to cool off, but I started sweating again before I even finished drying off," I fussed.

"Put the fan in the window, it'll pull the cool night air in," he suggested.

"Mmm," I trilled nervously.

"Honey, you're on the fifth floo, the bogeyman won't get you," he assured me.

"Alright," I said, giving into his logic.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he promised, "I love you."

"I love you too, Jack," I replied.

I stared out the open window to the tree line behind the apartment complex. It was pitch black out there, no moon tonight. It was breezy, a storm was brewing and would be here soon. Jack was right, a fan positioned in the window would pull in the cool air.

I stripped out of my tank top and shimmied out of my skimpy shorts and stood nearly naked in front of the window, reveling in my exhibitionism. Not that anyone was out there that could actually see me, I rolled my eyes at my own silliness.

A strong breeze blew in, making my nipples grow hard as the wind ghosted across my chest. Thunder rumbled ominously in the distance and I thought I heard coyotes in the trees, but I wasn't certain.

I fixed the fan the way he instructed and climbed in the bed. It was too hot for even a sheet, the only cover I had was my lacy thong.

It was too hot to sleep so I thought about how Jack and I would celebrate our reunion tomorrow. He'd been gone a week, I missed him greatly. My fingers trailed over my nipples and down my stomach to my pussy. It was growing wet just thinking about Jack's large dick sliding into it.

My fingers slid under the lace and over the lips of my pussy, I tried to mimic the way Jack would touch me, but his fingers were bigger, so it took some extra stroking and rubbing but soon I was panting out an orgasm.

I always slept well after an orgasm, this time was no different. I didn't even bother to slide off my soaking wet lace thong, I fell asleep quickly with the light breeze teasing my nipples.

A crack of thunder jarred me awake later in the night. I tried to sit up to close the window when I realized there was an ice-cold knife blade at my neck and a gloved hand over my mouth.

Terrified, I immediately began to struggle, the knife blade pressed harder, however I could tell it was the flat edge of the blade and not the serrated edge. Maybe he wouldn't hurt me if I didn't fight him, I wondered.

"Good girl," he said as I stopped struggling. His voice was scratchy but somewhat familiar, however I couldn't place it. He moved his hand from my mouth, but instantly clasped it around my neck. "If you scream, I'll kill you," he threatened.

Eyes wide, I nodded. It was inky black in the room, even the intermittent flash of lightning didn't allow me to see the face of my attacker.

With his hand still clamped around my throat, he placed the knife on the night stand and picked up a piece of rope.

I went slack with fear, letting him tie my hands together above my head, held there by one of the slats in the headboard.

Once he was satisfied with his rope work, he picked his knife back up and slowly drew it down my chest, the coldness of the blade causing my nipples to perk up and grow taunt. My attacker chuckled and pinched them painfully.

It felt good. I knew it wasn't supposed to, but damn it. I let out a moan of pleasure, which he must have mistook for fear and his hand went back to my throat.

"Quiet," he insisted.

I nodded, while trying to fight my body's response to his touch. The knife was now sliding down my abdomen, he paused when he reached the top of the lace underwear. He deftly sliced through them and pulled them off me in one quick motion.

My face flushed with shame when I heard him laugh. It was a familiar laugh, but I still couldn't place it, I was too focused on my body's reaction. I knew he felt the wetness on the panties, and he knew the reason behind it. I tried to hide my face under my arm, but he'd tied them too tight, there wasn't enough space.

He laughed again at my expense and then suddenly his hand gripped my chin hard, pulling my face away from my arm. The bastard shoved my wet panties in my mouth as a gag.

Mortified, I thrashed around and tried to kick him.

He easily avoided my kicks, how he could see in the darkness and I couldn't baffled me.

His hands were on my ankles, caressing them gently, he even kissed them before he slid on the Velcro cuffs of the restraining harness I had attached to the bed.

Shocked, I fell motionless as I wondered how he knew those were there. It didn't take long for the anger to grow, I'd been duped. Well, two could play at this game, I thought as excitement flooded my pussy making it become wetter than it already was.

I arched my back and thrashed wildly against my bindings. I tried to spit out my gag to yell at him.

His hand was at my throat again, "shh," he said, "just enjoy it." He kissed the hollow of my neck and trailed the knife down my chest to the gaping lips of my pussy. Before I realized what, he was doing, he reversed the knife and shoved the handle of it up into me.

It was hard, ridged and slightly uncomfortable but the walls of my pussy clamped around it possessively, desperate to have something fill me.

"That's a good girl," he said, before teasing my nipples with his tongue, as he worked the knife handle in and out of me, rhythmically.

I moaned again, cursing my stupid underwear he'd shoved in my mouth. I wanted to scream at him for scaring me so bad, I also wanted to be able to vocalize my pleasure. But he wouldn't remove the gag. He remembered everything from the scenario I'd described to him a month ago, when we'd been discussing our fantasies.

Slowly, teasingly he slid the knife handle out of me and placed it on the night stand.

Then his mouth was on my pussy lips, licking and lapping up the juices that were streaming out of me. He nibbled on the small bud that sent me over the edge. I came all over his face like a water fall. I heard him grunt in pleasure.

He pulled away and disappeared into the darkness, while I laid on the bed, panting for a breath, wishing he'd remove the damn gag.

Then the bed sank with his weight, he was straddling me. His huge dick in my face. He pulled the thong out of my mouth, allowing me only a second to catch my breath before he shoved his bulging cock into my mouth and down my throat.

I greedily wrapped my lips around him. It'd been a week since I'd had his cock in my mouth. I missed it. I sucked and licked it, desperate to have it. I lapped at it like a person lost in the desert would gulp down a bottle of water.

He pulled out a little, allowing me to lick the shaft. I slurped the sides, licking the salty pre-cum that dripped out the tip. He rammed it back down my throat. Tears pooled in my eyes, he was so large, he was hard to take.

He must have felt me flinch because he pulled back slowly, I gently raked my teeth over the shaft as he slid out. He then pushed himself back into my wet mouth, I clamped my lips tightly around him as I felt the bulbous head of his penis in my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth with a loud pop.

He picked up the knife and quickly sliced through my rope bindings and then slid off me and undid the ankle bracelets.

Once I was free, his body covered mine and he slid his cock into my hot and waiting pussy lips. In and out he pushed, pressing harder and rougher than he ever had before. It was fucking amazing.

I felt my pussy lock around his dick like a vice and I let out a guttural sound that I barely recognized as my own voice as my orgasm shook me to my core.

Several thrusts later, he followed, shooting hot wads of cum into me. Shaking from the intensity, he leaned in a placed a kiss on my neck as he torturously slid his cock out of me.

We laid on the bed in silence, trying to catch our breath.

Finally, he exclaimed, "it's hot as fuck in here."

"You'll live," I repeated his earlier words back to him.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked suddenly.

"No, Jack," I answered, as I rolled over to face him. "You were amazing."

I saw the smile on his face as the room was briefly illuminated by lightning.

"You and your fantasies," he murmured before rolling over and slipping into sleep as exhaustion overtook him.