A Surprise Welcome

Story Info
Woman welcomes her lover home.
1k words
4.56
18k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasminia
jasminia
9 Followers

I spread a velvet blanket across the hardwood floor and watch the freshly lit fire dance behind the glass in front of the fireplace. The lights are dimmed and champagne is chilled perfectly. I fluff a couple of pillows up and make sure that the small picnic dinner is ready. I slip out of my robe as I walk upstairs to take a shower. I step into the bedroom and look around, making sure everything is perfect and ready for tonight. I step into the bathroom and hang my robe up, slipping into the shower, turning it on and adjusting it perfectly.

I close my eyes and imagine your fingers on my body as the water washes away the sleep from my body. I wake from my daydream suddenly, realizing that I need to hurry and get ready. I slipped from the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I brush my short hair out and style it quickly as I decide whether to wear any jewelry or not. I decide on a plain gold chain and anklet set that you had given me on Valentines day and the simple diamond ear studs that I love. I pull my robe on and go back downstairs and check the fire again, making sure everything is in place. I wander around, lighting strategically placed candles and turn off the lights as I wait for your arrival.

I slip off my robe as I hear your car outside and lay on the velvet blanket, positioned so that you can see just how much I missed you. As you open the door, I smile at you, allowing my back to arch a bit, thrusting my breasts up a bit and spreading my legs so you can see the glistening wetness in the candle and firelight.

"Welcome home lover," I whisper as you stand there.

The look on your face expresses more then the incoherent words that are forming at your lips. I blush just a bit and smile, wondering if you're going to come in or just stand there all night. I lower my body back to the floor and stand gracefully, walking towards you. Your eyes scanning my body with every step I take. I finally reach you where you stand and slip your coat from your body, tossing it aside. I slip my fingers into your hair and massage the back of your head gently as I place soft quick kisses on your lips. I feel your arms come around me as you pull me against your still clothed body.

I pull back slightly and you release me so I can step back. I reach up and slowly unbutton your shirt, teasing nails lightly against your flesh, teasing each exposed bit. I finally unbutton the rest of your shirt and push it from your shoulders, watching your face as my hands caress your chest slowly and gently, brushing your nipples a bit with the tips of my nails. Your shirt drops behind you and you gasp as I touch your nipple with my lips. I can feel your pulse under my lips as I nip at you.

My hands find your waistband and belt quickly, unbuckling it deftly. My eyes never leave yours as your belt frees and I pull it from it's loops. I drop the belt to the floor and slowly unsnap your pants, finding the zipper with my fingers, sliding it down slowly as I watch your face. I push your pants and briefs down your hips at the same time, impatient to see your body as naked as mine. I slide them down until they fall to the floor freely and step back, letting you step from your clothes as my eyes scan your body slowly. I graze my eyes down your chest and flat stomach as a smile plays across my lips. My eyes venture lower still to your cock and my smile grows as I realize that you're already fully erect. I scan back up your body and wink at you, turning quickly away.

I wiggle my ass slightly and walk back over to the blanket spread on the floor and kneel down, pulling the bottle from the ice bucket. I pour us both a glass of champagne and smile, extending a hand with a glass in it as you walk over to me and sit down. You take the glass from my hand and sit down beside me. I watch you as sip at the champagne.

"Would you like anything to eat, lover?" I whisper softly, watching for your response. You shake your head and smile, setting your glass down. You reach for me and I set my glass down. I smile as you pull me close, your hands finding my waist, pulling me into your lap. I wrap my arms around your neck and press soft kisses against your lips. I feel your lips part slightly and I take advantage, slipping my tongue into your mouth. I turn slightly and straddle your lap, wriggling in close. I jump slightly as I feel you move a bit, your arms coming around me to pull me closer.

I gasp a bit as your hardness presses against my opening. I squirm slightly, adjusting myself to allow your cock to slip gently inside me. I hear you groan as I shift, letting your length sink deeper inside me. You thrust deeper and I lean back, taking more of your throbbing cock inside of my pussy. You start to thrust faster and I grind against you, squeezing at your cock hard, trying to keep you inside of me. You pull back and thrust again, pulling me down on you hard. I moan deep in my throat and shudder, knowing that I can't hold back long with you. You thrust faster and deeper. I squeeze down on your cock again, harder this time as an orgasm rushes through my body. I moan out and shudder, taking you in deeper as your cock throbs inside me. You thrust again as your cock explodes inside of me, filling me completely. I shudder in your lap and groan, taking you completely.

I feel your body tremble as orgasm subsides. I shudder and curl up against your chest, keeping your cock inside of me. You smile at me and reach for the basket of food. I drift off there, snuggled in your lap while you eat. Content, happy and satisfied... at least for the moment.

jasminia
jasminia
9 Followers