A Surprise With Master

Story Info
He surprised his slave.
911 words
3.56
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roxxy
roxxy
1 Followers

It was about 645pm I had 15 minutes to get to the hotel room, I knew I couldn’t be late, he had warned me what would happen if I were, he being My Master.

At last I reached the hotel I booked in and went straight to our room, I opened the door and on the bed I saw a note I was too shower and dress casually for 8 pm I looked around the room it was fairly big with a king-size bed, my tummy turned just thinking of what would be happening in there later.

I went and showered taking my time making sure I was spotlessly clean, then rubbing the lotion he had left for me all over my body, my mind was in turmoil, after we had last spoke my Master told me he had something very special planned for me, I asked what it was but he only answered "do you trust me"?

I replied "yes Master of course I trust you."

I slipped into my skirt and blouse and put on my make up it was now 2 minutes to 8 I had a sip of wine and prepared myself for my Masters return.

At exactly eight the door opened and in walked my Master, I crossed the room and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply my tongue searching for his we kissed for what seemed hours until he broke away, "I must shower baby, help yourself to some more wine I will not be long"

I poured myself another wine, I heard the water running in the shower, and in my mind I could see my Masters body under the shower mmmmm what a lovely image.

Within minutes he was out of the shower, came back into the room with just a towel wrapped round him, poured himself a drink and came over to me, he started to open the buttons on my blouse and then let it drop to the floor. One hand ran over my breast while the other was undoing the catch, then he undone my skirt and I stepped out of it within seconds I was naked along with my Master.

He told me to turn around and close my eyes, I heard him open our bag, he returned to me and placing a blindfold over my eyes I was in complete darkness my tummy was doing somersaults I felt so alive.

He guided me to the bed, “get on all fours baby” he whispered to me, once positioned I felt so open he came up behind me rubbed my arse, then slapped each cheek sending waves through my body, slipping his fingers along my pussy lips I felt a finger slip into me I was so wet by now I pushed back against his finger, he slipped in another mmmm this felt so good.

He carried on for about 5 mins all the time I was getting wetter and wetter. He then told me to lie on my back, legs spread, which I did he then tied my legs to the corners of the bed, moving to the top of the bed he tied my arms, I was now helpless but I did trust him.

He moved from the bed and I thought I heard the door opening I panicked slightly was he leaving me here on my own? It was then that I heard a glass being put down he was still here with me I sighed with relief,

I felt him kneel on the bed between my legs pulling my lips apart, his tongue teased me licking up and down, my god I wanted him. His tongue felt different tonight more sensitive more alive. I was in a dream world I needed to fell his cock inside me but his tongue was setting me on fire.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my head pulling my head to the side “how could this be happening I thought to myself, my Master is between my legs…. or is he…… whispering in my ear Master uttered “this is your fantasy Hun enjoy it suck me deep and make me cum.”

That was all I needed I sucked his cock tasting his pre cum it tasted so rich so nice, he started to pump my mouth, I knew I couldn’t last much longer whoever was between my legs was sending me to heaven and back, who was this person I didn’t even know whether it was male or female. I felt their hands on my legs, they were soft so presumed she was female, which sent me higher in a wave of ecstasy.

My Master began to fasten in his pumping I knew he was going to cum the first squirt flew down my throat followed by a few more, this set me off into orgasm, I just seemed to cum over and over again never had I cum like this before.

Master started to lessen off a little although still hard he had cum loads in my mouth, gently removing his cock from my mouth he took my blindfold off and between my legs was a woman I had never met before, but her mouth was excellent, Master informed me she was a friend of his , he had known for years, he knew of my fantasy and decided it was about time it came true, I knew then that I would love my Master forever…………

roxxy
roxxy
1 Followers