A Surprising Commute Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get even hotter on the train.
3.7k words
4.53
38.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfdude84
sfdude84
186 Followers

It was with some fear and trepidation that I hiked up the ramp leading to Platform 3 at 6:48 pm. Once again, a meeting had run late, very late, causing me to miss my normal train. As my steps flattened out onto the level platform, I quickly scanned the mostly deserted platform. Since the bulk of commuters took the 5:25 train, as I usually did, that meant that the 6:55 train was considerably less crowded. A mixture of relief and disappointment flooded over me as I saw only two other forms, both men, on the platform.

"I'll be on the same train tomorrow." Her whisper had been replayed in my head over and over since last Wednesday. However "tomorrow" had been last Thursday, and it was now Tuesday. I had no idea if she would be on the train today.

There had been plenty of excuses to not stay late at the office and take the later, slower train home. However, I knew that deep down the real reason was I was terrified of meeting the 6:55 girl again, as I had come to think of her. I could still see (and sometimes feel) her pale symmetrical face, the only splash of color was the contrasting bright lips, which had been wrapped so tightly around my cock. Her raven black hair had swished back and forth as I got glimpses of her small, pierced A cup tit. She couldn't have been more different from my wife, and perhaps that was why I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I had come to realize that part of the terror (and excitement) that flooded through me as I approached the train came from the power that the 6:55 girl had over me. Here was this young (I guessed 12 years my junior, at 19), petite, student who had help been able to pull me from my comfort zone, and do things I would never have dreamed of doing. Countless times last Wednesday, while she was fingering herself and pleasuring me, I knew that it had to end. I was putting my marriage, my job, heck, even my freedom, on the line and it had to stop. Yet I had never been able to say the simple words that would have halted the experience. In fact, I'm not sure if I had even been able to move.

I headed to the last car, climbed to the upper section, and chose a seat towards the back on the shady side, as was my custom. I carefully extracted the cold beer from my bag, the sweat on the bottle leaving my hand wet. I then pulled the second beer out. I often had a beer on the train, as a cool down between the stresses of work and responsibilities of home. I never had two. I had subconsciously purchased the second one, but deep down, I knew who I had bought it for.

I saw a flash of red out of the corner of my eye. The petite form of what could only be the 6:55 girl was dashing across the platform. She was dressed in red and black today, but the details eluded me. I felt a sense of panic wash over me and momentarily lost my breath. I also noticed that my dick had become semi hard. The lithe figure dashed through the doors of a car a few ahead of mine moments before the slid shut, with a harmonious sound carefully designed to be soothing, yet be able to wake up a sleeping commuter at the same time.

I sat back in my chosen seat trying to casually sip the beer I had just opened. I had a magazine spread across my lap, hiding the growing bulge. I knew I couldn't, shouldn't, go seek her out, and wondered if she would come looking for me. Had she looked for me on the other trains she had doubtlessly taken since our last encounter?

I found myself holding my breath as I waited. I jumped slightly, almost spilling my beer, when I heard the door to my side of the train car open. I didn't notice until that moment the other people in the car with me. There was a middle aged man sitting across from me and a couple of women sharing a pair of seats on the lower level. I heard steps on the metal stairs and soon her black hair was emerging from the stairway. It was immediately followed by her pale face with the same bright red lipstick and nose ring. She wore a red loose mesh shirt over a white tank top. As more of her emerged, I saw her black skirt was tight rather the pleated one she wore last time. Her outfit was completed by large black boots, which made her legs look even skinnier.

What else was I to do but stare at her as her boots walked heavily toward me with confidence that only comes with a sexually active teenage girl. She smiled slightly as she approached me and just said simply "Hey you." Her tight skirt hugged her hips closely, showing each muscle in her thighs and ass flex as she lifted the heavy boots. She swept past me to the double seat at the end of the aisle, and slipped into the window side, disappearing behind the single seat in front of her. Without even thinking about it, I got up, grabbing both beers, and followed her like a puppy dog.

"Oh, you brought one for me this time!" She took the extra beer from me as I plopped down, not even waiting for me to offer it to her. "I had to run to catch the train, it got me hot," she said slyly, looking at me as she held the cold beer up to her forehead. "All over." She giggled a bit seeing my reaction to that.

"I couldn't make it on this train the last few days." I awkwardly, realizing that it was ridiculous that I felt the need to explain my absence to this girl.

"I know," she looked at me oddly as she cracked open the beer. "I knew you wouldn't be there the next day, but thought I'd see you tonight."

She continued to mystify me with her nonchalance and strange power she held over me. I looked down at her pale legs disappearing into her skirt, wondering if she had once again neglected to wear panties. Her tight skirt, which had ridden up just slightly, was somewhat elegant; in stark contrast to the heavy black boots she wore. My eyes drifted upwards, over her slim abdomen to the small chest hidden beneath the layers. Knowing that at least her left nipple was pierced, I found myself studying the area to see if I could make out the sexy jewelry that had constantly resurfaced in my mind over the past few days.

I clearly wasn't being very discreet with my staring, and she snorted as she threw back her beer.

"You just have to ask, you know. If you want to see them."

Knowing that I wouldn't ask to see her tits, she grinned at me and reached under her mesh shirt. Rather roughly, she tugged the flimsy white tank top down below her small tits. Her left nipple burst into my view, showing off a different nipple ring than she was wearing last time. Not so much a ring, this was simply a barbell that extended through her small nipple, with a blue ball on either side, locking it in place. Getting my first view of her right nipple, I saw that I was unadorned with jewelry, and was gently poking through the loose mesh of her outer shirt, clearly erect. While no jewelry was present on her right half, there was some ink. A queen of hearts was tattooed on the inner half of her right breast.

She leaned in real close; I could feel the heat of her breath on my neck as she talked.

"You know, the piercing keeps my nipple hard basically all the time. Just brushing it against something is enough to send an electric jolt through my body." She paused, and I could sense her moving her body closer. "You want to touch it?"

Without waiting for my reply, she reached across my body, grasped my left arm by the wrist and roughly pulled it to her breast. She placed it over the small swell; when I just let it sit there without any movement, she placed her own hand on the back of my larger one and guided it as if it were a puppet, gently squeezing and massaging her small tit. The cold medal of the barbell contrasted against the heat of her nipple. Soon, I didn't need her help to caress the teenage breast and was fully enjoying her supple young flesh. Every time a finger grazed her nipple or piercing, her body shuddered. Her right hand still clutching the beer, taking occasional sips from it, I saw her left hand creep under her tight skirt.

She stopped her hand before it had reached its destination and looked up at me. With a slightly wicked look in her eye, she gently removed the beer from my right hand, which was resting on my thigh. Throwing it back, she chugged the last fourth of the contents before dropping it on the floor. She then guided that hand to the hem of her skirt.

"Don't you want to feel my pussy?" Her voice oozed a false innocence.

"Yes." The word croaked from my dry throat. I realized I hadn't uttered a word since we sat down. Under my own power, my hand crept up her skirt. As I progressed, the fabric pulled even tighter and started exposing more of her creamy thigh. I glanced over at the other man sitting on the upper level, he wasn't paying attention. Had he turned to look, he would likely have been able to tell what was going on. I could feel the heat radiating from her sex as my fingers, still cold from the beer, inched closer.

"Phhttt!" She sucked in loudly as my cold fingers made contact with her silky smooth pussy. I had never felt skin so soft and smooth. The coldness of my fingers must have shocked her as much as the heat off her tender lips. I traced my fingers over her mound, reveling in the smooth skin and tracing the V of the only hair in the region. I found where the lips met in the middle, and discovered that it was just a little damp there. Not ready, or perhaps not bold enough, I didn't enter her sweet confines just yet. She had her head back, breathing a little too loudly for my comfort.

"Two fingers inside," she hissed the command, as her free hand jerked her skirt up. She briefly hoisted her hips upward to slide the material clear up to her waist, leaving her entire bottom half exposed. Offering a much better look at her teenage cooch than I got before, I once again marveled at how beautiful it looked. It was slightly pinker than the pale skin surrounding it and the erotic V pointed down to her treasure, just as I remembered. The lips were slightly more open than last time, I assumed from her arousal. One detail that I hadn't noticed before; a small hummingbird was tattooed near the top of her slit to look like it was preparing to drink her sexy nectar through its long beak.

Blindly following her orders, I found her love hole and slid two of my fingers inside her. Still slightly cold from the beer, the contrast was even deeper with the burning insides of her vagina. She gasped, definitely loud enough for others to hear. Her love canal was slippery smooth as I slid my two fingers as deeply inside her as I could. Reflecting on the situation, I realize the awkwardness of my position; my left arm straining across my body to caress her small tit while my right wrist was bent horrifically to get the right angle to penetrate her smooth pussy.

Very suddenly, her slender fingers wrapped around my wrist and yanked it out of her. She brought my wet fingers to her mouth and licked each drop of her honey from them, just as she had with her own fingers last time. My arms now hopelessly tangled, I froze, not sure what I was waiting for.

"I need you inside of me, now!"

Her hand went to my slacks, working the belt, button, and zipper with surprising efficiency. My pants were flapping open before my dulled brain could comprehend what was happening. I couldn't fuck this girl on the train! Wait, I couldn't fuck her at all! It was bad enough I had fingered her and that she blew me last week, this was going too far. My marriage didn't deserve this. I could be arrested for this! I didn't even know her name. By the time I realized that I didn't even know her name, I also came to the realization that my rock hard cock was sticking straight up from the hole in my boxer-briefs. As the 6:55 girl stood up as much as she could with the seat in front of her, I found myself awkwardly sliding over the seat to position myself under her, even as my brain was screaming at me to stop. Yet I seemed unable to control my own body.

It wasn't until she looked down with satisfaction as my large manhood pointed directly at her glistening cooch that I realized how I ached. I had been hard, straining at my restrictive clothing, since she had entered the train. I desperately needed release. Her slender fingers found my waiting cock and kept it steady as she lowered herself to meet me, her skirt still bunched around her little waist. As soon as the tip of my head made contact with the soft skin of her outer lips, she let go, everything held in place by the gentle pressure of our two bodies. I sucked in my breath as she steadied herself, using the handle on the seat in front of us. It was incomprehensible to me that I was about to penetrate this young woman. It went against everything I wanted; at least everything I thought I wanted.

With a crisp yelp, she thrust herself down on me. My dick had a small amount of pre-cum coating it, but her pussy was wet enough to provide all the lubrication we needed. There was little resistance put up by her slick outer lips and I felt them give way nearly immediately. Slightly more resistance came from the tight, warm inner lips. But my now slippery cock pushed past them victoriously, and sank deep into her, reaching for her center. Her warmth enveloped me as I leaned back into my seat, a deep sense of satisfaction washing over me as she settled down into my lap.

Her passionate yelp on initial penetration must have been loud enough to draw notice. As she started gyrating her hips on me, I tipped my head out a little to see if anyone was looking. We had just made our first stop, but I didn't hear anyone else enter our car. However, must to my dismay, I saw a pervy grin coming from the guy on the opposite of the car, staring at me. I glared at him, but turned my attention back to the train nymph who was currently impaled on my rod.

She was swiveling her hips down against mine as she took another swig from the beer she still held. Her free hand reached back to find my left arm, hanging uselessly at my sides, and she pulled it up to her breast, which was still exposed through the mesh and slightly supported by the bunched up shirt. Her head tipped back to my shoulder, and I could feel her hot breath, which smelled of domestic beer.

"I like it rough," she hissed in my ear before biting the lobe rather hard.

I stifled a cry, sure that my ear was bleeding, but took heed of her implication. My fingers found her pierced nipple and gently squeezed. The husky voice in my ear commanded me to squeeze harder, so I complied, as she started bucking her hips slightly. I increased the pressure to my fingers until I was sure I was hurting her. But I was rewarded by her breathing getting heavier. My fingers grasped the barbell through her nipple and twisted it violently. A corresponding groan came from the mouth by my showing her approval. She started bucking on my lap. There was little room for proper thrusts, so she was combining mini thrusts with a twisting motion, making the most of our space.

Her free hand had drifted to her sensitive clit and began rubbing it furiously. I pulled on the barbell, stretching her nipple impossibly far before letting it snap back into place. The pace at which her hips were moving had been increasing steadily, as had her breathing, which now resembled panting. She was beginning to let out throaty grunts, coming more and more frequently. I could tell her climax was imminent, as was mine. I could feel my penis growing inside her slick canal. I realized that she was only going to get noisier, and while the pervy guy in the car may not mind, I didn't want to alert the middle aged women on the bottom level to the debauchery that was going on above them. I clasped my hand over her panting mouth only to encounter vicious teeth. She bit into my palm, again causing me to stifle a painful cry.

I decided that the pain, and inevitable teeth marks, was preferable to being discovered, as it did seem to silence her. The spastic thrusting down on my cock that she was doing had picked up in intensity, as was the punishment she was giving her clit. I attempted to match on her nipple. Her orgasm hit her hard, causing her whole body to writhe and her teeth to clench even harder on my hand. A few moans escaped around her fleshy gag, but I was confident that we had avoided detection. I felt like I was restraining a wild animal as she bucked against me; I pulled her tightly to me. Slowly, like a desperate animal losing strength, her wild movements began to subside. Finally, she lay still against me, her head leaning back on my shoulder. When I finally removed my hand from her mouth, her tongue gently reached out to flick my ear.

My throbbing cock was still hard, buried deep inside her wet cunt.

"That was amazing! I've never orgasmed that hard," she said, her head still right by my ear.

I was sure it was a lie, but unable to speak I said nothing. She slowly pulled herself off of me, with the quiet squishing noise of stepping barefoot into wet mud. Just as she had last week, she managed to squeeze down on the floor in between my knees. She looked fondly at my dick, dripping with her sex juices. Being sure to make eye contact, she slowly licked it up and down, as one would lick cake batter off the beater. Once there was approximately and equal amount of her saliva and juice on my member, she took it entirely in her mouth, pushing into her tight throat. I knew there was no way I was going to last long at all, and true enough, it took only about 6 thrusts of her mouth to bring me over the edge.

My first blast of semen came with the head of my cock actually in her throat. She pulled back just a little and locked her lips tightly around the sensitive base of my head for my second blast. Her tongue wiggled under my velvety tip giving me the most inexplicable feeling and rushing me towards my third shot of cum. She pulled my ejaculating cock out of her mouth at this point, allowing the third load, substantially less in volume, to end up on her chin, dribbling down onto her mesh shirt. I had a very uncharacteristic fourth shot, although it was more of an aftershock. Much of that ended up on her shirt, mingling with the drippings from her chin.

Still crouching, she leaned back against the seat behind her, looking very content. I imagine I must have looked content as well, the pervy guy was giving me a thumbs up when I leaned out to look. The 6:55 girl looked up at me and wiped the back of her hand over her chin, as if she were wiping a bit of stray barbeque sauce off her face. I realized the train was coming to a stop and looked out the window, not sure which station we were approaching.

"I know I'm good, but are you going to let me out?" She was grinning up at me, pinned between my knees.

Mumbling something or other, I awkwardly shifted my knees while trying to tuck my now flaccid penis back inside my slacks. She pulled herself out and stood in the aisle, pulling her tight skirt back down, giving the pervy guy a good look at her naked ass.

"Thanks, I'll see you next time." She winked at me.

This time, I managed to respond, at least in part. "No. We...this can't...no." Getting any words out seemed like a victory, even if they weren't coherent.

She just looked at me with a knowing smile, and I realized that there would be a next time. As she walked away down the aisle, she sashayed her ass just enough to get my overworked dick back to half-mast. A few moments later, she appeared on the platform. As the train started to gear up, she turned to look at me. She had a light, half smile on her red lips, those lips that had just sucked my cock. I could see the glint of the overhead light shining off the barbell through her left nipple, still visible through her mesh top. She watched me with that smile as the train pulled out of the station.

sfdude84
sfdude84
186 Followers