A Surprising First Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee looked at the TV and was surprised to see Tracy sitting on the couch with her legs spread and Pat eagerly licking her clit. Dee didn't know when that had happened but it was exciting to watch. Bob was stroking his cock as he watched the two women. He didn't look like he minded much. Dee was fascinated by what Pat was doing to Tracy. Tracy was playing with her breasts with her right hand and holding Pat's head with her left.

Dee looked at Lori and saw Lori looking at her intently as she stroked her clit.

"I'm going to cum, Babe," she said. "Here it is. Oh, God. Oh... Ahhhh, Ooooohhh!"

Dee watched Lori cum and her vagina began pouring love liquid onto the couch. God, that was hot. She'd never watched a woman cum in person - let alone her hot, naked friend. It was awesome!

As Lori came down she leaned put her left hand on Dee's right thigh.

"It's your turn," she whispered to her. "I want to help you. Are you ready to cum?"

"Oh, yeah... so ready. Watching you was hot. I'm close," Dee said.

Lori's right hand moved over and touched Dee's left breast. Dee jumped at the touch but didn't stop rubbing her clit. Lori leaned over so their faces were just inches apart.

"I'll help you, Babe. Let go and feel the pleasure," she whispered as she moved closer. In a moment their lips touched and Dee felt Lori's tongue enter her mouth. She had never kissed a woman before, not like this. But it was incredible. The feeling of Lori's hot, wet tongue on hers was amazing. Dee found herself kissing back, hungrily. Lori's hand moved from one breast to the other, rubbing and lightly pinching her nipples as their kiss continued.

The TV was all but forgotten. Neither woman could even hear it anymore as they got into their own wonderful situation. Dee felt Lori's hand leave her breasts - only to feel Lori insert two fingers into her vagina and push. Lori pumped her fingers in and out a few times and said "Let me do it for you," gently pushing Dee's fingers away from her clit.

Lori began massaging Dee's clit, alternating with pushing her fingers inside her. They kissed again then Dee laid her head on the back of the couch. She was getting close.

Lori slid forward off the couch, got on her knees between Dee's legs and leaned down. She touched her tongue to Dee's clit and began to work it. Dee looked down at Lori but surprise was not on her mind. The only thing on her mind was cumming. She grabbed Lori's head with both hands and said "That's right, Lori. Make me cum. I need it. I'm so fucking horny and I want you to make me cum. Eat that pussy. Push your fingers in me and make me cum!"

Lori obliged her and began finger fucking her hard. She wished she was wearing her strap-on but that would come later. One thing at a time. So far she had succeeded in getting Dee into a lesbian situation and was just about to get her off for the first time. Everything else would fall into place. She was sure of it.

"Cum for me, Babe," Lori said around licks and kisses to Dee's clit. "Show me how good it feels. Let it happen. Cum now!"

Dee felt it begin in the pit of her stomach. The feeling moved downward toward her groin. Lori was pounding her pussy with her fingers and sucking on her sensitive nub. Dee opened her eyes and took it in. Her best friend Lori was making her cum. And Dee loved it!

"Oh, God, Lori! Here it comes. Oh yesssss. Oh, my God it feels so good. Suck my clit! Fuck me! Oh, God. Fuck me!!"

Lori slowed her fingers down but continued on Dee's clit. She stretched out her little finger and quickly but gently slid it into Dee's very wet anus. That move took Dee over the top.

"Oh... my... Gooooooooddddddd!" Dee exclaimed as her orgasm took her. "Aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh!" She was almost screaming. The pleasure was exquisite. She and Lori would definitely be doing this again, she knew.

Lori's sucking and licking slowed and then stopped as Dee came down. She slipped her pinky out of Dee's ass without Dee realizing it. She moved up her body slowly, kissing and nibbling on her, until they were face to face.

"Congratulations," Lori said. "That sounded wonderful."

"Oh, it was. It was heavenly. I never thought I'd have sex with another woman. Now I can never imagine not making love with you again," Dee said.

"I'm glad you feel that way because I love you and I've wanted you for a long time," Lori told her. "The four of us are going to be very, very close," she said.

The women held each other silently for a few minutes then separated and Lori sat beside Dee again, her left hand on Dee's thigh.

"So... what do you want to do now?" Lori asked.

"Eat," Dee responded.

"Eat what" Lori asked hopefully.

"You," Dee replied.

"I thought you'd never ask..."

To be continued...

12