A Surprising Moment Ch. 04

Story Info
A Bdsm story.
787 words
3.86
5.4k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writing in a series of moments, let me know if there is anything in particular you wish to be included. Enjoy the read.

*****

Story 7.

I grab you by the hand and lead you into this darken warehouse into a hallway with quietly playing sexy music.

Continuing on, passing several doorways until we come to one that has reserved on the front.

I stop and give you a secretive smile before asking "Once we enter, I will be your submissive sex slave to do whatever you want for your pleasure. Are you ready Sir?"

"Oh yes"

Before we enter I unwrap my trench coat, revealing my outfit. My legs clad in long knee high shiny leather fuck me boots, a sheer G-string just covering me before being hidden underneath a snug fitting leather corset. Your eyes travel upwards and you smile seeing my breasts just jutting out over the top with excellent access to the nipples once you untie the centre string holding it all firmly together.

The coat fully removed and hung onto the hook on the door, your hand clasps around the back of my neck, holding me firmly as I lead the way into the room...

The room is dark with a soft yellow glow coming from a very wide window casting over a massive bed. Obediently I walk you to the bed, and smooth out a place for you to sit facing the window.

Looking into the window, you see another layout exactly the same except, a couple just walked in, the Dominant leading the slave to the bed.

"Up" he commands and she hops onto the bed... "Spread!"

She instantly flattens herself down, arms and legs to each post. Each time one is shackled to place "Thank you Master" she says.

I whisper to you "Sir, they can't see or hear us, but know we can see them."

Your hand pushes me down to your pants of which is showing an impressive tent shape. "Release and look after my cock" as you settle down in comfort as you watch the live show unfolding before your eyes.

To be continued...

Slave shackled in place, the Dominant places a pillow under her back making her breasts sit proudly up high, and he flicks her nipples making them harden one by one.

You glance down at your sex slave who is now sucking on your cock, your hand still on her neck before you firmly push her down hard onto your cock, enjoying the sensations of her throat gagging firmly around the head.

The other hand seeks and finds her full breasts, you cup, feel around until you find a nipple to rub between your fingers. The other hand releases the neck and searches for the other nipple.

The live show continues with the slave's harden nipples clamped and stretched out on a chain attached to a chandelier above.

The Dominant goes to pick a flogger, one that leaves pink marks all over the thighs, the belly before finally the pussy area. The slave whimpering from every stroke before he turns it around plunges the thick handle into her wet pussy making her moan. "SILENCE" He roars.

In surprise you cruelly twist my nipples making me gasp in pain. "UP" you growl while pulling the nipples upwards and across your legs making me fold over with my bottom up high across your lap for easy access...

"Slave made a noise, so you will take her punishment!" As you rub your hands over my buttocks, before letting rip some stinging hard slaps leaving beautiful pink hand marks all over and making me cry out for mercy.

The slave now being forced to face fuck her Dominant's cock, meanwhile he uses a cane to smack her pussy lips for disobedient behaviour. "Now I have silence slave!

And as a reward, you may cum with this vibe on the clit while I cum".

You feel my pussy and find it soaking wet, a finger trail of cum follows up to my ass as you play with my two holes alternating sensations...

You become impatient so you turn me around and demand "lower yourself onto me and fuck me until I cum"

I look back at you, my G-string ripped off, and back up to your waiting hard cock, placing you inside my pussy for a few good slow pumps before I pop you into my ass and fuck you in earnest.

The pressure builds up until you cannot take it anymore... and release your load hard into my ass just as Dominant moans loudly as he deposits his cum down the slave's throat.

You lie down to rest while I hop off and lovingly clean you up..