A Surprising Seduction Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abaddon
Abaddon
62 Followers

I did cum first, but just a hair a head of my mother. She started gulping down my cum, but when she came too, Mom tore her mouth from my shaft with a cry. She did keep pumping my cock though, as I kept my fingers busy in her pussy and I shot my load on her face and into her hair. She kept working her pussy onto my fingers until the last tremors of her orgasm had subsided.

After we came, Mom pulled back, curled up at the other end of the couch. I could see her smile gradually fading into a look of concern. I had been hoping we could go farther, but I could see that wasn't happing yet.

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I enjoyed what just happened, Tommy, but I know we shouldn't have done it. I don't know what came over me. I just suddenly wanted you so bad and I couldn't stop. No, I could have, I didn't want to." Mom sounded upset.

"I wanted it too, Mom, it's okay. I'm am adult too, I can make these decisions for myself." I told her.

"No you're not, not yet. I'm the parent here, which is what makes this so wrong. I really need to go upstairs now and think about all this. But I don't want you to feel bad."

"I feel anything but bad, Mom. I wanted you just as much as you wanted me. I still want you."

"Don’t talk like that. Please. I have to think. Please don't tell your father about this when he comes home tomorrow. He wouldn't understand." Mom was near tears.

"Of course not. I would never tell anyone."

"Thank you, Tommy. I love you." With that Mom ran upstairs and I heard her bedroom door shut. I was left alone on the couch, a little confused. Mom did want me, I knew she wanted me even without any drugs, that she'd thought about my cock. But I guess she was still moral enough that even with my suggestion to go for what she wanted she still felt guilty for wanting it. Dad was going to be home tomorrow, it wouldn't be easy to get the oil to her again, but I had to figure out a way. I couldn't let it go like this.

Dad flew in mid morning the next day and Mom picked him up at the airport, so I didn’t see her at all until that afternoon. With my father around she acted perfectly normal, but it did seem to me that she was trying to avoid me. Dad asked me what had been going on for the last few days, if he’d missed anything exciting. Of course I didn’t tell him his wife, my mother, had sucked my cock just the night before. I told him it was just another couple of boring summer days around the house. My parents had that business dinner of Dad’s to go to so Mom disappeared into their bedroom to get ready, but I made sure I was downstairs to see her in that dress when they got ready to go.

Mom came down the stairs and I let out a long whistle. She looked so hot. I really wished my dad wasn’t there.

“I have to say I agree with Tommy,” my father said, checking Mom out. I knew he was getting ideas seeing her in that little black dress. The same ideas I was getting!

“You look really good, Mom. You guys have fun tonight, but not too much fun.” I told my parents as they left. That left me in a big, empty house. I knew I would go nuts so I got out of there was fast as I could. I headed for my friend Tony’s house. I knew he’d scored some good bud recently and I needed something to mellow me out.

It was late when I returned home, but not so late that I wasn’t surprised that my parents were back. Usually they went out for drinks and dancing after these things, but there was Dad’s car in the driveway. I entered the dark house, ready to go up to my room and whack off thinking about Mom when I heard a voice out of the darkness.

“Tommy, I’m glad your home.” Mom said. My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and I could see her sitting on the couch, still in her cocktail dress. “I think we should talk.” Mom added.

“Sure,” I said, joining her on the couch.

Mom took my hands in hers. “About last night… It was so good, I loved it, but it’s not right. I may have theses feelings and desires, but I know I shouldn’t be acting on them. I couldn’t help myself last night, but we have to make sure it never happens again.”

I looked down into Mom’s cleavage, then at her shapely legs. “You’re making it harder by being in that dress,” I told her. “I want you just as much as you want me, probably more, and I don’t have the problem with it that you do. We love each other, we both want each other. There’s no reason we shouldn’t be together. Just because society has some rules, that doesn’t matter as long as it’s between us.” I moved closer to her to the couch.

“But sweetie, you don’t understand. It’s… What are you doing?”

Mom’s eyes widened as I grabbed and kissed her. She struggled for about half a second, and then opened her mouth to my tongue. She kissed me back hard and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled her forward so she was practically in my lap, my hands in her hair. She’d put it up to go out, but I had it tumbling around her face. When I went to bite her earlobe I had to sweep it out of my way.

“Tommy…” Mom murmured, pushing me back on the couch and laying on top of me. Her blonde hair tumbled all around us as Mom kept kissing me like an old lover. One leg was between mine and I could feel her thigh pressing into my hardening cock. “I know we shouldn’t do this, but I want you so bad, Tommy. Forgive me.”

Mom kept kissing me, then pushed up to her knees, towering over me. She reached behind her back and I heard her zipper going down. Because of her position, Mom grabbed the dress from the bottom and pulled it up over her head, discarding it on the floor. She arched her back and pulled her hair back, giving me the most amazing view of that great body, her tits ready to spill out of her strapless bra and her thong barely covering her pussy. Her legs looked great in the thigh highs that I recommended. I knew I would be seeing them sooner or later. Mom looked down at me and bit her bottom lip as she first touched her breasts until her nipples poked through her bra, then her hands moved lower, tracing her pussylips through her thong. I’d have to get my pants off soon if I wasn’t going to cum in them.

Fortunately Mom wanted my pants off just as badly as I did and after touching herself for a moment she went to work on my belt, then pulled my pants off. Mo prick was rock hard to her touch and my mother’s fingers flickered up and down my pole while she slowly lowered her mouth over it. “Ohhhh Mom…Ohhhh God…” I moaned, feeling the cum boiling in my balls. It was all about to come rushing out. Luckily years of fervative masturbation had taught me to be quiet. Mom’s blowjob was just as good as the night before and I blasted into her mouth after just a few minutes. She kept my cock in her mouth this time and swallowed my whole load without missing a drop.

After giving the tip of my cock a kiss, Mom straightened up again and flicked her hair back. Mom grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me up as she laid back. Now I was on top of her and I kissed her deep while she clawed at my shirt. Usually I didn’t kiss a girl after I came in her mouth, but with my mother I didn’t mind. There wasn’t much I wouldn’t do for her. She pushed my head to her breasts and flicked open the front hook of her bra. Mom’s tits sprang free and I devoured them. I sucked and flicked her fat nipples until Mom’s nail dug into my scalp. She was moaning really loudly and I was getting concerned that Dad might hear from upstairs. I had my knee between her thighs and I was grinding it into her cunt, feeling her moist heat through her thong. “Ooooooo sweeetie…bite them, bite Mommy’s nipples…oooooooooojust like that sweetieeee…” I did as she told me and my mother gasped and cried out my name.

“Shhh, Mom, isn’t Dad upstairs.” I whispered up to her.

“Don’t worry, the drinks he had tonight combined with his jetlag, it would take a bomb going off to wake him.” Mom said, pulling my mouth back to her bare skin and pushing down at the same time. I knew just what she was going for.

Mom was so wet I had to peel her thong off her. While her legs were high in the air I kissed my way back down them and rubbing them. I loved the way her thigh highs felt. I put her legs over my shoulders as I kissed my way closer and closer to Mom’s blonde honey pot. Being able to smell how excited I made her made me that much harder. My cock was completely recovered and ready to go. I spread Mom’s cunt open and stabbed my tongue down into her.

She jerked off the couch at the first touch of my tongue and I could feel my mother’s hands on the back of my head, trying to guide me. “Slow down, sweetie, she told me. You can’t be everywhere at once. Ooooo, now that’s better…yesssss, that’sss the spot…” Mom moaned. I did my best to follow her instructions. I’d gone down on girls before and never had any complaints, but I guess girls my age didn’t know any better. Because it was my mom I didn’t mind her telling me what to do at all. It turned me on even more, like she was teaching me.

I didn’t take me long to get the hang of what Mom wanted and soon she was directing me with her moans. I sucked on her clit while I worked a finger into her cunt and Mom was lifting her ass off the couch to shove her pussy at me. Mom squeezed my head between her thighs as hard I could barely hear her crying out my name. I kept focusing on her clit and her dam broke. Mom’s pussy tasted so good that I lapped up all the juices that flowed from her. I would have kept licking her, but Mom pulled my face from her cunt and kissed me, licking her juice off my cheeks.

“Mmm, sweetie, that felt so good, you made me cum so hard. I hope you’re not done yet.” Mom cooed to me.

“No way, I can’t stop here.”

“Good. We’ve gone so far, we have to go all the way, sweetie. I want you to fuck me. Fuck your mother right now!”

Her words rang in my ears. My own mother ordering me to fuck her. I kept her legs over my shoulders and pushed up so my cock was aimed right at her cunt. I didn’t know if Mom was on any kind of birth control and I also didn’t care. There was no time to look for a condom. I burned to be inside her and I wasn’t waiting another second. Mom grasped my cock and guided it into her pussy while I thrust forward. I buried myself inside my mother. Her pussy was really tight for having had a kid and she clung to me while I throbbed between her sugar walls. I could feel Mom using her muscles to squeeze my cock in her pussy and she probably would have made me cum that way if I’d stayed still. But I was not staying still. I pounded my cock into my mom as hard and quickly as I could. Her whole body shook, making her tits bounce every time I thrust my cock into her spread cunt. Mom was practically screaming and I hoped Dad was in a coma up there because that was the only way he wouldn’t hear us.

“Oooooooo sweeeeettttiiiieeeee…do it…do it…doitdoitdoitdoit…fuck me…fuck mommy, Oh GOD FUCK ME HARD!!!” Mom was screaming and she came again while I slammed my shaft into her. My balls were contracting, ready to shoot into her, but when I felt that I slowed down and didn’t fuck her as deep. I only went back to slamming her pussy when I’d come back from the edge.

“God Mom, your pussy feels so good…” I grunted. I felt myself getting close to cumming again, so I pulled out of her completely to catch my breath. While I panted for breath Mom turned around on her knees, with her elbows on the arm of the couch. That ass looked so inviting sticking up in the air like that. Mom spread her pussylips, rubbing her clit and I jammed my cock right into her.

Tttoommmyyyy!!” Mom cried when I resumed fucking her, going twice as hard as before. Her hair flew everywhere and her ass looked so good from this angle that I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold out so I didn’t even try. I just fucked my mother balls out. I grabbed her long hair as I rode her and pulled, which just made Mom cry out louder. Her cunt felt so slick I thought I could have fucked her all night, but I didn’t have that staying power. I gritted my teeth, swallowed my shout and with a final thrust I unloaded in Mom’s hot cunt, flooding her with my jizz. That started a chain reaction that set her cumming again too.

I didn’t pull out until I’d gone completely soft and when I did there was a wet plop and our combined cum ran down Mom’s thighs. I must have cum a gallon inside her. Mom immediately turned around and grabbed me and kissed me.

“I don’t care how wrong this is, I want you and if you want me we’re not going to stop doing this.” Mom told me. “I love you, Tommy.”

“I love you too, Mom and I don’t want to stop either.”

“That was so great. Mmm, you felt so good inside me. But we have to go to bed now. I’ll see you in the morning.” Mom gave me a final, long kiss goodnight and headed upstairs, her dress over her arm. In a few minutes I followed.

Mom didn’t have any moral lapses after that and I didn’t need any more drugs. The next morning I found her by the pool in a sexy little bikini. Dad was at work and there was no teasing or pretense anymore. We fucked by poolside for over an hour. After lunch we fucked all afternoon in my parent’s room. Mom said it was okay because she had to change the sheets anyway. I took my Mom in every way imaginable. I found her to be an insatiable fuck. When I needed some downtime she touched herself while telling me what she wanted me to do next. I wondered how my poor old Dad kept up with her.

The whole summer went on that way, Mom and I fucking all day while Dad was at work and when he went away on business I would sleep in his bed and take care of Mom all night too. If he was suspicious he never acted like it. It was hard to go back to school that fall, but Mom promised to come and visit on parents’ weekend. She did and Dad couldn’t come. That turned out to be a whole other adventure, but that’s another story.

I thanked Saji profusely and told him all about my summer. I told him I was forever in his debt. He smiled and said he was sure he could think of something to pay him back.

After a summer of fucking my mother I really had to wonder how much the drug had really affected her. I never gave it to her again, but she wanted me just as much and never let her doubts get in the way again. I guess I’ll never know the answer to that mystery. Well, that’s my story. I hope you all really enjoyed it and it put some ideas in your heads.

- The End -

Abaddon
Abaddon
62 Followers
12