A Susie Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"Ohhh," she sighed.

Then she squeaked as one of them, snuggled behind her, and busied himself licking at her ass hole, getting it wet and ready, and finally fitted himself into her ass hole.

"Ohhhhhhh! I can't believe this!" she said but her words were cut off by another of the four of them standing at her head and feeding his erection into her mouth.

She tried to make a comment but had her mouth so full that she wasn't able.

('This must be Earl,' she thought to herself, enjoying it.)

The last of them then began, kneeling by her side to play with her nipples and Susie was totally swept away. This was, for her, the culmination of the whole celebration event idea, the whole 'susie party' idea. She'd waited, dedicated to her work, for years for this to happen and here it was happening in spades!

They shifted their positions after a while and they all took turns at every position. Susie simply let it all happen. She came twice in the process, and they all came also.

But when it was done, Susie was more tired than she could possibly imagine. They put her, when they were all done, on a couch and she lay there very content and peaceful. The music in the large room was only a constant kind of hum to her and it was, even so, soothing.

Someone was kneeling by her head. It was Earl.

"Susie," he said, "I know you're tired; you rest here for a bit."

"Yes," she said, "Thank you, Earl. Nice party!"

'Rest here for a bit,' it was and her rest was only broken now and again by one or another of them coming back to see her. She was groggy throughout, the events and the drinking---she wasn't much of a drinker---told their tale; but it was always the same. Someone of them came into the room, she'd feel an erection rubbed against her lips and she'd comply, giving a blow job. It happened a number of times, during the night. How many, she wasn't sure exactly.

Of course, the point was that 'the slut' was in the slut room and available but the rules were set and it was that she was only available for blow jobs. In the course of the night, Susie had probably given another ten blow jobs. But she was thoroughly groggy throughout.

Then everything was quiet, and she slept. She slept also pretty much undisturbed. She woke the next morning and had a bit of a headache, was a little groggy, was very sure that she knew what had indeed happened to her the night before with all those extra blow jobs and was about as pissed off as a woman who'd let herself go so totally the night before might be on the day after.

She noticed two things right away, when she got up. First of all, it was 11:30 AM, and Secondly, she'd never gotten her clothes back.

Susie was livid! Both, naturally, at herself but also at all the rest of them, including 'her four guys'.

She had also right then been the topic of conversation at the lunch tables, where the brothers, with one guest Halley Wells, who was a frequent attendee at Zeta Tau, were discussing what to do about Dr Warren, and who exactly would do it. The tide of the conversation seemed to be in favor of Dr Wells doing it. It was just precisely then that Dr Warren stepped into the room, naked and angry.

Susie wasn't blushing at all, when she entered the dining room full of fraternity guys, and Halley Wells.

They clapped and cheered, when they saw her.

"Quiet!" she stormed, and the obeyed immediately.

"First of all, don't get it into your heads that anyone's going to have sex today. Apparently all of you already enjoyed that privilege last night!" she began.

She held up a hand and said: "I know, I know-------just then she saw Halley Wells, and said: "Hi, Halley!" and then she went on:

"I know that I let myself in for all of it and your 'slut hunt' for last night was an total success. But you took my clothes and now I don't have any."

She looked around at all of the sheepish looking faces and saw Earl.

"You," she said imperiously, "Come here!"

Earl got up, with no argument at all and went to where Susie was standing, hands on her hips, looking as sexy as possible in her anger and with her nakedness.

When he got to where she was she snapped at him: "Take your pants off!"

Earl had no defense, had no desire to say 'no' to Susie, in her wrath. He hastened to take his shorts off, to the general approval and amusement of the brothers. Even Halley Wells was grinning at that point.

He stood there and waited for her to say anything next.

"Jockey's too!" she spit out at him.

"Jockey's too!" someone shouted out, and was quelled by one glance from Susie. They all wanted to stay way, way under her radar.

Earl, blushing now, took his jockey short off, and Susie held out her hand.

"Now see how it feels to be stripped in front of everyone!" she said, and then she shocked them all, and caused a commotion by putting Earl's jockey shorts on.

Someone took out a phone, apparently to take a photo.

Susie pointed at him and said: "You do and you'll eat the phone!" He stopped immediately.

Then Susie put Earl's shorts on. The fit was baggy but she was covered up, more so than Earl was at that point.

"Shirt!" she said, and Earl forked over his shirt also.

She put this on and then told him to go sit down, giving him a kiss on the cheek before she let him go.

"Now," she said pleasantly, dressed and feeling a bit better, "I want to thank all of you from Zeta Tau for your hospitality last night. I had promised myself a night of celebration but never in my wildest dreams suspected the way that it turned out."

"I'm going to leave now," she said, "And you can talk about me then."

It was at that point that Halley Wells stood up.

"Gentlemen," she said, and then she nodded at Susie, "And Dr Warren. You all know me for a person of my word. I have been associated with your fraternity as a faculty sponsor for 4 years now and they have been fun years for me. I want you to hear me now! If any of this gets out; if anything is said about Dr. Warren's reputation, if any gossip goes around, I will destroy the person who does it and with him this entire organization! And, gentlemen, I dare you to try me out on that threat."

She turned to Susie and said: "Come on, Dr Warren, let's get you home!"

At the door Halley Wells stopped and said to them all: "Remember!"

One of the brothers got up at that point, and said: "Dr Wells, Dr Warren, you have our solemn word." Then he turned and said: "Brother Welker, you're fined $5 for being at the lunch table naked."

Susie and Halley both grinned at that, and then it happened. Just before they got out the door a rousing cheer went up: "Yay Susie!" they were shouting and both Halley and Susie left with grins on their faces.

They got into Halley car and Susie turned and said: "Halley, thank you so much; you're being such a good friend. Especially when I need one."

"I'll make sure that I dredge your clothes out of them," Halley said, "They're a good group but at times a bit wild."

"I guess!" Susie said, "But then look who's talking; I can't believe that I did that! I can't believe it."

"I guess they probably can't either," Halley said.

"I know they do that 'slut hunt' stuff but I think that you're the first that I know of where they succeeded, that is since me!"

Susie looked at Halley suddenly and said: "Really?" and giggled.

Halley giggled also and said: "Same scenario, same events, same results!"

She was laughing at the end of the statement.

"Only without someone like you to come to your rescue!" Susie said.

Halley took Susie first to Wal Mart to collect her car and then they went to Susie's to have tea, and do a 'debrief'. There was a great deal of giggling involved with that process.

"Maybe you only do it once," Halley said, "But it is simply the world of fun doing it, while it is going on!"

"I know!" Susie said, "And I promised myself a wild time, when I got done with my dissertation and the degree."

"Came through on that promise, didn't you?" Halley asked.

Susie was in her office about a week or two later. There was a knock on the door. She told whoever it was to 'come in' and the door opened and Earl Welker stood there.

"Uh, Dr Warren," he began.

Susie was nervous right away.

"Yes, Mr. Welker!" she said.

"I guess first that I should apologize," he said.

"No, Earl," she held up her hand, "I did what I did without any coercion and that is the simple truth of it."

He stood and obviously had something else on his mind.

"Well," he began hesitatingly, "Uh, Dr Warren, uh, Susie, I was. . .I want to . . .I'd like to ask you to go with me to the senior ball next month."

"I beg your pardon?" she said, astonished.

"I know that the suggestion is maybe simply out of line," he went on, "But I wanted to ask you!"

But she interrupted him at that point, and said: "Earl, I'd love to!"

"Really?" he asked surprised and, obviously, pleased.

"After what I did?" he went on.

"Oh, Earl," she said, "You didn't do anything that I didn't want to have done. But the date, just the two of us?" she said the last with a smile.

"Yes," he said, smiling back at her. "No more groups, only the two of us."

He told her that the ball would be five weeks from then.

When she got home; she called Halley and they planned a dinner out for the two of them. They were both squealing with girlish delight at Susie's news about the senior ball.

The next part in this drama came about two weeks later. Susie got an engraved invitation to dinner at the Zeta Tau fraternity house.

She read it and called Halley.

"Yes, I got one two," Halley said, "It seems that you and I are the guests of honor for this dinner."

"What do you think I should do? I mean after what happened. They'll all be there." Susie asked.

"Go," Halley said, "Show them what you're made of, it'll be fine; you'll see!"

"Good," Susie said then, "I think that I will."

They went to the dinner together. Susie made sure that she was really, really dolled up for the occasion, she wore a skirt and over blouse with gold chains and earrings.

When Halley saw how Susie looked, she said: "You'll knock their eyes out!"

They were met by fraternity members at the door, to act as an escort in coming in to dinner. Susie blushed, when she saw that her escort was Earl Welker.

"Hi, Earl!" Susie said.

"Looking lovely, Dr Warren!" he said, getting a huge smile from Susie.

The dinner was pleasant and afterwards the president of the fraternity made a short speech.

"Most of you know why we've invited these two lovely ladies tonight, Dr. Wells, our faulty advisor and Dr Warren also. It is with the greatest pleasure that I announce that the Iota Chapter of Zeta Tau fraternity has voted unanimously to present the 'Friend of Zeta Tau' award to Dr. Susan Warren.

There was clapping and cheering after that. Susie, blushing to her toes, got up and took the plaque that came with the award.

"Speech, Speech, Speech!" they were cheering.

She stood and addressed them:

"You do know that you were chanting something quite different the last time that I was here!"

This caused general and enjoyable laughter immediately.

"As a matter of fact," Susie went on, getting a wink from Halley, as she talked, "Some of you might not have recognized me with my clothes on!"

There was pandemonium in the dining hall, and it took them a bit to settle down.

Susie went on: "And I guess I owe Earl Welker five dollars for causing him to be fined for being naked at the lunch table!"

Pandemonium again!

"But really, we'll let the past be the past. I want to thank you for making me feel so much at home tonight."

They applauded then.

The night of the Senior Ball was a special one for both Susie and Earl. Susie was greeted at the pre-ball reception given by Zeta Tau very cordially.

She wore, for the evening, a simple white floor length gown. It had spaghetti straps and was tight through the waist to the thighs, and from there simply fell to the floor.

When Earl arrived to pick her up, he said a simple: "Wow! How wonderful you look tonight!"

She gave him her warmest smile and they were off.

They danced at the ball. There was some tittering behind hands, when people discovered that Earl's date was a member of the faculty.

As they danced, Susie said to him: "This is so lovely!" She looked up at him and went on: "Especially after the way we began, and the way that I acted."

(It was her turn to do the soul searching that night!)

Earl laughed and said: "A story to tell in future years."

"Do you think so?" she asked.

His answer was a request:

"Susie," he said, his face declaring his seriousness at that moment. "I want to ask you a favor."

"Yes?" she said, "What is it?"

"I want to ask you to have my children!" He said. Then he hastily went on, before she could react. "I know that it's sudden and I'm probably being stupid here but I mean that. Oh, not now but in the future."

"Ohhhhhh," was her response, finally. "Earl, I think that . . .I think that's a lovely idea!"

"Really?" he asked, grinning now.

"Really!" she said.

"Susie, I can wait; I mean, I have grad school coming up. I've been admitted to the university's graduate school for engineering. So, I have a few years of work to do. So, I can wait."

"And I will too!" she said, as sure of what she was saying, as she ever had been.

EPILOGUE:

They did wait. They waited two years. He was finished and got a good job. She was tenured at the university and they were married. All the Zeta Tau brothers, who remembered that night long ago were at the wedding. They serenaded the bride and the groom.

Halley Wells stood up with Susie.

And in their future years there was lovely Mandy and Little Susie.

Susie was putting the girls to bed that night,while Earl did a little work on some plans for a job that he was coordinating.

"Mommie," Mandy, the 6 year old said, "Was it a funny story about you meeting Daddy? Was it a nice story?"

"Sweetheart," Susie said, "Yes, it was both funny and nice!"

"Tell me sometime," Mandy said, drifting off to sleep.

Then, with her lovely Mandy and little Susie already asleep, Susie said, to the air, to the night, to the winds and to the forces that keep watch over loved ones:

"Yes, honey, funny and nice! Mommie's wild night, when she met Daddy."

The End

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers