A SUV Shopping Experience

Story Info
Couple discovers their public side.
5.5k words
4.52
106.2k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusty914
Rusty914
17 Followers

The following is a true story:

As Marla and I drove away in our new Sport Utility Vehicle, a few Thursday’s ago, we were reminded of the adventure we had while shopping for the vehicle we just dropped off. I’m Rusty. Marla, my wife of 16 years, and I had a 1996 Ford Explorer Limited that was coming off of a two-year lease back in February of 1998. We talked about what to replace it with. We narrowed it down to a few contenders and decided to look at the new, at that time, Lincoln Navigator.

Both of us decided to take a weekday morning off to avoid the busy auto shopping times. We went to our local Lincoln-Mercury dealer for more info about the truck. Though we both had to go back to work that afternoon, we left plenty of time to car shop.

Marla and I are both professionals so we were both dressed in our usual attire that day. I had on black slacks, a gray silk shirt, a leather and suede trench coat and black driving gloves. Marla had on a very pretty black wool skirt wrap, a loose dark blouse and a long wool overcoat. Underneath she had a very sexy lace black bra, a micro black thong and black thigh high lace topped stockings. She always had something sexy on underneath her clothes, that was just Marla’s way.

We arrived at the dealership a little early on that unseasonably warm day in February. If I remember right it was in the upper 40’s. Marla and I saw the black behemoth parked in the front of the dealership at the same time. While walking toward it I wondered if this was too big for her. As she looked in the window I kicked the tires and said, “Nice.”

When I looked at Marla she gave me a little frown and mumbled, “It’s pretty big.”

I said, “Yeah, it is but, don’t you want to see how it drives?”

She agreed, not wanting to hurt my feelings she later admitted. We decided to retreat back to our vehicle and wait.

We started talking about cars, then work and very soon as it often does with us, the conversation turned to sex. Marla and I are both very sexual people. We started fooling around a little in the car and talking about things that we knew turned us both on. We’ve always talked about kinky things. We always both wondered what it’d be like to introduce other people into our sex life. So we talked about what we knew would turn each other on.

As things started heating up Marla told me to take out my cock while we talked. She’s always told me that she loves watching me play with my cock. She says my thick almost 8” cock is the most wonderful she’s ever seen. I don’t usually wear underwear, never liked that feeling so as I unzipped my pants my hardening cock popped out like the next candy in a pez dispenser. As she watched my stiffening cock come to attention she hummed a part of the Campbell's soup jingle mmmm, mmmm, but purposely left off the “Good” part saying, “That was to cum later.

She did a little wiggle in the seat and produced her thong in her hand as if it was magic. She held it in front of her face and inhaled deeply. She then licked the wet spot where her pussy had just been leaking her love juices. She let her panties fall from her hands and as they hit the floor she looked at me with a devilish smile. “I love the smell of my pussy,” she said. She always told me how the smell of her pussy turned her on so. Our conversation quickly turned to what it’d be like for me to see her with another woman. “To see another woman eating you out would be amazing." I said.

With a smile on her face she added, “And me tasting another woman would be too.” As we talked she delicately licked her lips as if she was licking another woman, it turned me on so much. To see her with another woman had always been one of my biggest fantasies, as I’m sure most men would agree. (The dream has been since realized, several times, but will have to wait for another writing, maybe even from her.)

Marla and I always knew that we both had exhibitionistic, as well as voyeuristic tendencies. We talked with our eyes glued to each other’s hands, mine pumping up and down hers moving in rhythmic circles.

Marla was in her 30’s almost 5’8” 135 pounds, 36C, brown hair and green eyes. She was and is a very, very sexy woman; you have to trust me on that one. Her body is solid and she takes good care of herself. She tries to keep her tan lines year round. She has very nice breasts with acorn size very sensitive nipples. She keeps her pussy totally shaved except for a little hair on top. (I’m not only the author but also her down-under hairstylist too.)

As we were talking and playing with ourselves something in the rearview mirror caught my eye. Our soon to be salesman was walking toward our truck. I didn’t have to say a word cause Marla saw me quickly zipping up, almost catching my balls, I might add. (Cue the "Something About Mary" visual, ouchhh). She quickly flipped her skirt wrap down in one swooping motion and she was presentable. We both got out of the car and we were greeted by Brian, our Lincoln salesman.

Brian looked young. He told us that this was his first real job out of college. I'd say he was about 24, 25 the most. I sensed he and Marla kinda clicked right away. She, like me, can be flirty. For as long as I’ve known her she’d always been attracted to younger men, hence us. I’d say her first look at him was almost the way a guy would look at a pretty girl’s butt as she walked by.

Brian seemed to be a very amiable guy. He pumped his hand out like a boxer and said his greetings.

“Hi,” I said, “I’m Rusty and this is my wife Marla.”

We told him our vehicle interests as he led us into the dealership. He talked a little about the features of the SUV and asked us if we ever drove the Navigator.

After hearing us say no, he said, “You both just have to experience driving it before we go any further.”

Marla and I looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

“I’ll get the keys and a plate and meet you in front” Brian said, already walking toward the key rack.

Once outside Marla sheepishly asked if I’d drive. The Navigator is much bigger than the Ford Explorer she’s used to. I knew it was not something Marla would be comfortable driving, not right away at least. I said “Sure, honey” as I licked my chops. I am a typical guy when it comes to cars. I do most of the driving when we’re together anyway.

We saw the parking lights flash on the truck and knew Brian clicked the key fob to open the doors. I opened the driver’s door and started adjusting the seat. As Marla opened her door to get in I heard her and Brian discussing something and saw Brian shaking his head.

As Marla got in the back seat I heard Brain say, “Are you sure?”

She said, “Yes” and told Brian to sit in the passenger seat so that he and I could talk about the features. Brian finally conceded. She took off her coat and laid it on the seat and proceeded to get in. She slid across the queen bedlike seat, pushing her coat as she did. She settled in on the middle of the seat so she could talk to us both.

Once we got under way Brian said we should take the scenic route this fine sunny morning. As I drove Brian started his salesman’s pitch. Throwing out terms like wheelbase, cargo space and probable SUV of the year and other car salesman babble. Marla being comfortable with the truck was my only true concern. I didn’t enter his conversation until I heard horsepower, a guy thing again.

Seeing I was having fun driving, Brian turned sideways in his seat. He swung his left arm around the seat back so he could interact with Marla too. About a minute later he started acting a little weird. He turned back around and continued to talk to us but was not visually interacting with us anymore. He had stopped initiating conversations, as you’d think a salesman would and should. But when Marla asked him a question and he answered her without turning around it seemed really weird. Then she asked a question about a certain compartment in the back when we stopped at a light.

“Hey Brian what’s this for?” Marla said. He tried answering her without looking at her but ended up turning quickly and saying something that didn’t really answer her question.

I tried to get her attention in the rear view mirror but couldn’t so I turned and asked her if she liked the vehicle. It was then that I noticed why Brian was a little nervous. Marla was sitting back with her butt a bit forward, her ankles together and her knees parted about 6 to 8 inches. This offered our host a partial view of her beautiful, shaved pussy.

My heart immediately started pounding loudly, I was sure they could hear it. My first thought was to motion her to cover up or maybe say something. But I didn’t. I found that I was VERY turned on by the thought of this kid seeing my wife’s pussy. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock as it immediately started to stiffen. I figured I’d pretend not to notice the delicious view she was affording our young salesman and see what developed.

My heart thumped loudly in my throat and upper chest at that point. I started to liven up the conversation, which was pretty dead at that point. To stimulate the two of them to talk, I asked Marla to ask Brian some questions about the SUV. I said, “This truck would be yours if we decided to buy it, so ask away sweetheart.”

I then engulfed myself purposely in my driving, aiming for bump’s and potholes. I appeared to be paying complete attention to the vehicle’s performance and the road. Marla and Brian did start talking at some point. Brian kept glancing at me as if once I caught him looking at Marla’s wonderful pussy he’d have taken his last breath.

Brian was average sized guy. I on the other hand am not. I played semi-pro football and look like I did. I purposely let him see me not paying attention to either of them. He started to warm up a little. Out of the corner of my eye I’d see him taking quick looks; his eyes darting downward.

Then he asked, “Will you guys be doing any towing, like a boat or trailer, or doing any off-roading?”

I told him we owned a boat but it being a 33’ long, 12’ wide and almost 13,000 lbs it’d be way too big to be towed by this SUV or any other for that matter. Marla offered, because I forgot, that we were buying two jet skis before spring and we would have to settle on something to pull them.

Brian directed me to turn into a vacant shopping mall’s parking lot. He said it had lots of bumps and ditches. He wanted us to see how the suspension handled.

The first one I hit, a little one mind you, he said “Feels like a Towncar, doesn’t it?” I nodded, not really in agreement, not yet at least.

With the next pothole I gave it a quick tap on the gas as I hit the bump. Marla kinda bounced a little in her seat.

I turned and said, “Not bad, huh?”

He was right it did feel like a Towncar. But to me that was an odd feeling. I was not used to the boaty feeling it produced.

I quickly glanced down at Marla’s crotch. The bump moved Marla a bit in her seat and also afforded us, in the front seats, a far better view.

As I mentioned, it was a sunny day and as the sun reflected off of the snow into my eyes I adjusted my mirror and visors. I did so, so that I could see more of my wife in the mirror. I could almost see her pussy in it without making it real noticeable. I was getting pretty turned on at that point. And Brian was taking longer looks, which turned me on even more.

I must admit the truck did handle the bumps pretty well. The last pothole I hit made the dealer license plate fall off, it was the biggest hole I hit, too. The plate was held on magnetically to the rear lift gate. Brian didn't even notice it was gone until I told him. I made sure we were about 50 feet away from the plate when I stopped and let him get out to get it. He got out and walked about 20 feet and looked back with a look of “Where the heck is it?” I pointed my finger in its basic direction.

Then I told Marla of the view she was affording us. She immediately closed her legs as her face started turning a peachy rose color.

I said no, no honey, please don’t. I explained how I was SO turned on by it all. I also told her how turned on Brian was too.

Marla said, “No, no way………….really? C’mon you think so?”

I said, “Of course, why wouldn’t he be, baby?”

Then as her mental wheels started turning she smiled a bit. I could sense her blood starting to stir inside of her. After a quick talk I managed to convince her to continue the show for at least me to see. She said she was reserving her rights on anything else.

Just by the look in her eyes I could tell she had been turned on by what I had said. This look of hers is so hot, so commanding. One of our good friends has also written and submitted his story about his experience with us on this site. He has also attested to the very same fact. It’s some power she holds. Not all women have it either.

As Brian opened the door to get back in he noticeably glanced in Marla’s lap. Marla saw this and her eyes met mine in the mirror, she smiled. I expected him to say let’s head back. At that point we’d been out for about fifteen minutes. But he didn’t want to go back just yet. He told me that a $50,000 truck deserved a longer test drive. I looked in the mirror and gave Marla a big smile. She again smiled back. He told me to drive through the town and we’d take the highway back, about another 15-minute drive. I thought wow this is going to be fun. I hoped Marla might warm up a bit when she saw Brian try to steal a few glances.

It didn’t take too long for my hopes to be realized and for Marla’s sexual nature to start taking over. Her legs opened a little more as the conversation grew. At first Marla was a little shy with what was going on, I could tell. We’d always verbalized this kind of stuff but never really acted on it. But she was really getting turned on.

Brian, who saw I was preoccupied with driving this new toy, started conversing more with Marla. As Brian turned in his seat to talk mostly with Marla, her legs opened a little more. I saw her butt wiggle a little in her seat. Marla was now starting to see what I meant by Brian being turned on. Each time she’d catch him glance she’d get a bit wetter. But whenever Brian thought I was looking at him he'd look forward quickly. Each time Brian would turn to say something to me, Marla opened her legs just a little bit wider. By Brian’s reaction I knew he now had the best view of Marla’s swollen, wet and probably glistening pussy that he’d seen so far. Marla started to get really into this. I pulled my mirror down to get a full view of what he saw I didn’t care if it was obvious at that point. God she was so sexy and so was the situation.

“Take a right here,” Brian said.

As I turned I looked in the rearview mirror and I saw Marla tease me by quickly pushing her finger in and out of her pussy. She would part her pussy lips a little, then swirl her moist fingers around her clit and lips making them glisten with her sweet smelling juices. Then when he’d turn she’d put the same finger in her mouth. She was intentionally driving us both crazy, in different ways, but basically with the same view. She was really, really wet. Lucky for her the trucks interior was leather and not cloth.

When we stopped at a light Marla asked Brian how the hot air flow is controlled out of the vents in the rear. He unbuckled his seat belt and bent between the driver and passenger seat. He positioned himself between the two seats resting his arm and body on the center console. He leaned way over and showed her the buttons. His eyes were almost directly in line with her delicious pussy. She even pushed her butt forward so that his face was only 5 or 6 inches from her wet, wonderful pussy. As he showed her the buttons he talked to Marla’s beautiful pussy as if it were a microphone, making eye contact only once, if that. His face was very close to Marla’s pussy. I’m absolutely sure that he could smell her wonderful smell. This exchange seemed like minutes but was only 10 or 15 seconds.

The light changed, a devilish thought came over me. I hit the gas with a little extra hard tap, enough to jerk the car. His face was pushed against her inner thigh and Marla slid back a little in her seat. He almost had a nice taste of her. Marla would later tell me that I didn’t hit the gas hard enough. In hindsight I thought had I floored it and mashed his face in that sweet wet pussy, what a gift that would have been for him. But I’m sure if I did that we’d have both all ended up naked in the back of the truck. Both of us ravishing Marla, to her delight I might add.

By that point Brian was very restless, moving around in his seat as he talked, not being able to find a comfortable position. I saw him adjust himself several times and noticed he had an undeniable bulge in his pants. Marla saw that too and was very turned on by it.

When we finally got back to the dealership we told Brian that we both liked the vehicle but Marla felt it was too big for her to drive as an everyday vehicle. Brian looked a little disappointed. We got out and talked a little he tried hard to convince her that it wasn’t that big. Each time Marla would see him look away from her she’d look at me and lick her lips or squeeze her breast to tease me. I was lovin’ it. We were both pretty damn horny.

He offered to show Marla how the seats folded down flat to accommodate packages or camping gear. I said I was going to look under the hood. They were both standing by the back of the truck talking. As he opened the rear lift gate I opened the hood. I could see both of them by peeking under the lifted hood and through the windshield. I saw him motion to her to her to climb in. She took off her coat and handed it to Brian to hold. As she entered the rear of the truck, she had a big smile for me as she got on all fours. She started folding the rear seat down. She shook her rear around a little fully aware he could see that marvelously shaved masterpiece. I knew very well the beautiful eyeful he was getting of her stockings, sexy rear and that beautiful pussy. Man was I horny. Marla’s eyes met mine though the windshield glass one more time. Time froze for a second and we both knew without a motion or word that we both were really enjoying our new-found roles, her as exhibitionist and me as a voyeur.

I briefly though to myself, was there was something wrong about how this was making us both feel? This was my wife; I wasn’t supposed to get turned on by a stranger stealing glances at her panty-less pussy. But oh was I. The thought of him desiring her and the fact he was as hard as I was had become simply intoxicating. I think at that point if any of us had said anything about what was going on we’d have all gotten a room and taken Marla in every way possible.

But still I was rock hard. I felt as if I could poke a hole through the radiator. I could see him adjusting his cock while he viewed the show. I wanted to whip out my cock and jerk off right there. As I slammed the hood and walked around to the back of the Lincoln I arrived in time to see Marla backing up out of the rear of the truck. As Brian looked up at me she intentionally bumped her butt into Brian’s crotch. The bulge in Brian’s pants pushed right into the crack of her butt through her skirt wrap. As Marla turned to say she was sorry for bumping him she lightly brushed her hand over his bulge, pausing with her hand ever so lightly against the outline of Brian’s hard on. She reached up with her other hand and placed it on his shoulders and drew him closer to her. When his lips were within a few inches from his ear she whispered, “I’mmmmm sorrrrrrry.” I could see Brian just melt.

He turned and asked us if we wanted go inside to talk. He also offered us a cup a coffee; I’m sure the coffee convinced Marla. As he led our little wide-eyed party inside, Marla, in front of me, reached back and gave my bulging cock a few squeezes as we walked. I was really ready to explode at that point.

Rusty914
Rusty914
17 Followers
12