A SUV Shopping Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusty914
Rusty914
18 Followers

We took a seat at his desk and talked for a while about the truck and the financing. Marla said she still thought it to be a bit too big for her. (See guys: Size isn’t everything) He frowned a little and made one last attempt at a sale. After it didn’t work he said that the company policy was that he had to inform his manager before he let us leave.

Brian came back and asked us for our address and phone number saying he was directed to fill out a contact sheet. He said, “You never know, and besides I want to keep in touch to be sure that you find a suitable vehicle.”

While we sat at his desk Marla kept crossing and uncrossing her legs like Sharon Stone in Fatal Attraction, WOW, what a sight. She knew she was driving him and me nuts. All three of us were so horny. I didn’t have to pretend I didn’t notice his eyes anymore. I don’t think he cared if I saw him or maybe he figured he’d end his life on a high note. More likely, I’m sure he figured I was in on it somehow. He or I’d have to be pretty stupid to think I didn’t notice at all.

He kept thinking of things to say to keep us there. If we weren’t so darn horny it’d been comical. I knew that both of us had to get out of there soon. If we didn’t I was sure Marla would’ve taken out my rock hard, throbbing cock and sucked me off right there in the middle of the dealership. As we said our good bye's Marla saw a cute Lincoln coupe on the showroom floor that she genuinely liked. She peeked in the open window. Brian came running over and opened the door. He said, “C’mon, Marla, you just have to sit inside this car.” His motives were very obvious to us both. Marla was still very caught up being the exhibitionist.

I was dying at that point. She got in leaving the door open. I stayed on the opposite side of the car so I could motion to her to leave as soon as our eyes met. I knew our four-wheeled Ford hotel room was waiting for us outside. Marla sat down in the seat Brian standing between her and the door, she slowly swung one leg into the car leaving one outside. Brian knelt down next to her, the door still open, and was talking to her about the car’s features. Again you can just imagine the view he was getting. And was so wet at that point.

I let them talk a little then I said, “Marla, we’ve got to run.” Brian stood up. This position left his bulge, I must add pretty big at this point, right in line with Marla’s face. I realized Marla’s view of Brian’s crotch and saw the hungry look on her face as I looked through the open moonroof. I asked him a few questions. As we talked for a minute or two her eyes just stared at Brian’s crotch. She was getting very close with her face. Wow it turned me on so. My mind quickly turned to thoughts of her taking out Brian's cock and sucking it as I watched.

Later on she’d admit that she wanted his cock very badly, both our cocks for that matter. She said what a wild threesome that would be. At that point in our marriage we’d never done anything like that. (We eventually did find a willing party for that threesome for us. Male and female, but I’ll leave those for later writings.)

As we were leaving I noticed Brian’s tan pants had a wet spot the size of a quarter in the front. As we were getting in our Explorer I asked Marla if she had seen that spot. She said she hadn’t and asked if she could go back in to see it. She sounded like a kid asking her parent’s for a dollar so she could run to the Good Humor truck to get some ice cream.

She came out a minute later with a big smile on her face. As she got into the car she told me to drive. She said she saw him walking toward the bathroom and followed him. Just before he went in she tapped him on the shoulder. She said he turned and when he saw her he looked like a deer in a car’s headlights. She looked down and saw what I told her about, later she told me seeing that really, really turned her on.

She told me she said, “Brian I just wanted to thank you again……….….for the test drive.”

He sheepishly replied, “No I want to thank you, the pleasure was all mine.”

Marla said she chuckled and leaned toward his ear and whispered “Have fun in the there.” At the same time, she glanced toward the men’s room door she also placed her hand on Brains hard cock, “With your bulging pleasure” she said with a smile and a squeeze. As she turned to leave she said she saw Brian’s jaw fall open as if the muscles were no longer attached.

We couldn’t keep our hands off each other as I drove us back toward work. Marla immediately said, “I HAVE to suck your cock.” She ripped my pants open. Pulled me out and started sucking me like my cock was suddenly her only source of oxygen. She took me deeper in her throat than she’d ever had before. I really thought she’d choke. After a few minutes I was begging her to let me cum.

She said, “No, not yet.”

She sat back in her seat lifted her right leg and rested her foot on the dashboard and started playing with herself. One of her hands stroked and squeezed me, her other forming quick tight circles around her swollen clit, as I drove.

Trying to watch the road as well as her, I turned onto I-84. We needed to cross over the Hudson River to get back. I could hardly watch the road I was driving 40 mph in a 65 mph zone.

Marla said in a low sultry voice, “You really liked watching me show my pussy to that young guy, didn’t you.”

I nodded.

Then she said, “You wanted to see me suck his big dick, didn’t you?”

I nodded but had to push her hand away from my cock because I would have shot my load right then.

Then she said, “You really wanted to see him fuck me didn’t you, baaaaaabbbbby? See him fuck me as I sucked your dick, didn’t you.”

All I could manage was a mumble at this point.

Then she kept saying, “Oh, yes, baby, we’re soooo bad, oh yeah.”

There was almost no holding back at this point.

I was able to hold out a few more seconds of her strokes and then her hips started to heave. I could see the intensity in her face as the wave of her first orgasm engulfed her. Both of her eye’s rolled back in her head as she deeply yelled, “Oh my God.” Her other hand left my cock and she grabbed her right breast very tightly. I could see the outline of her rock hard nipples through the material. As the second wave came over her she pinched down on her nipple very hard. All she could manage out of her mouth at that point was a loud gurgling moan. I watched in wonder as wave after wave hit her, each one seemingly more intense than the last. By this time she was drenched in her own orgasmic juices, her hand was just mashing her clit. The orgasms were so explosive that she couldn’t force her hand to mimic the circular rhythmic motions she had a few seconds before.

I had to pull over. I kept stroking my cock as I watched her cum time after time. I watched her hips rise and fall. I watched the pleasure take her over uncontrollably. I figured I’d do my best to wait till her orgasms subsided a little or at least until they became less explosive. Finally I saw my chance and honestly I couldn’t take it any more.

I moaned, “I’m gonna cum.”

She said, “No not yet, please, in my mouth, I need to taste you.”

She moved so both her knees were on her seat and her bare butt was high in the air almost pushed up against the cold window. As she bent over my cock, I reached out and grabbed a handful of her nice ass. Slapped it sharply only once and then rubbed it. As I massaged her ass I marveled at how nicely shaped it was. It was then that I realized that the passing truckers had a nicer view of it than me. And honestly, that only made the moment more intense.

As her lips found my cock they locked very tightly around the shaft about a third of the way down. She feverishly jerked what was left of my exposed shaft up and down. I came almost immediately. It was also with a titanic force. Spurt after spurt in her mouth. My body must have produced a quart. I could feel her swallow several times. Once I was done she kissed my shrinking cock and licked any cum that she might have missed off of it. Before we could fall back in our seats our eyes met. We both moved toward each other and melted into each other's arms. Our lips met, and as they did, we kissed passionately.

At that moment I tasted something familiar but then again not. Her tongue had swirled about a half a tongue full of my own still-hot cum right into my mouth. I’d never tasted my own cum, it tasted surprisingly good from her mouth. We kissed for a very long while. We both were so exhausted that we never did make it back to work that day.

Oh and by the way, we decided on leasing a new Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited for 3 years. This SUV had a lot of horsepower for me and it was a perfect size for Marla.

Rusty914
Rusty914
18 Followers
12