A Swapping Mistake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"I'm falling in love with you," he said. "I've never fallen for anyone so quickly."

"I really care for you too, Shawn. I don't think I've ever met a man like you before."

We kissed and I buttoned up my blouse and he took me home. I knew I was falling in love with him. He was so different from any other guys I have ever dated. I was wondering if he just might be the one.

We continued dating and were falling deeper and deeper in love. I brought him home to meet mom and dad and they both liked him. When he took me to meet his parents, his dad looked at me and said I was too cute for him. He always made me laugh. Shawn's mom was a nice woman but I could see she watched over her son. I could tell she wanted the best for him. I decided I was going to be that woman.

I had received an A in Salesmanship and was on my way to an A in Marketing. Mrs. Dickerson said as soon as I finished the course, which was a couple of weeks away; the cashier's job was waiting for me.

I mentioned it to Shawn and since we were both getting our certificates at the same time we decided we would celebrate. He was going to take me to dinner and dancing. It was going to be our special night together.

It was about three weeks before our certificate ceremonies that Shawn said he was moving into an apartment. He asked me to help pick out the furnishings. He needed a woman's point of view.

We went shopping and bought a bedroom suite and some furniture for the living room. He had a lot of the things like a TV set and his parents and even my parents gave him little things to help him get started. Between the two of us, it was like setting up housekeeping. A week before our special date he moved into his apartment.

-----------------------------

I dressed up for our celebration date. I wore a silky blue blouse and a black skirt with a slit way up the side. I shaved my legs so I didn't have to wear pantyhose. My mom looked at me and I think she saw love in my eyes.

"Honey, have a nice time tonight but please be careful."

"I will Mom. Mom, I do care for him. When he kisses me, I feel different." I smiled at my mom.

Shawn picked me up and he had flowers and a box of candy. Mom answered the door and almost laughed. "Hi, Shawn. She's almost ready," as she invited him in.

When he saw me, his mouth almost fell open. "You look great! Here, these are for you," he said as he handed me the flowers and candy.

We went to the restaurant and ordered dinner. Afterwards we went into the lounge and danced. I wasn't old enough but we both had a drink. I guess all dressed up I looked older. After talking and dancing, we were sitting in our booth.

He pulled out a ring. "Julie, I know we haven't known each other that long but I love you so much. I want to be with you always. Will you marry me?"

I know I had tears in my eyes. Thinking about my past I said, "Shawn, I love you but you don't know anything about my past. I wasn't the..." He interrupted me.

"Julie, I love you. I'm not worried about the past. My past wasn't the greatest either. All I'm worried about is the future. Will you share it with me and be my wife?"

I said it. "Yes, Shawn, I'll marry you. I love you so much."

We left the lounge and went to his apartment. We kissed and this time I didn't stop him from going further. He had my blouse off and was kissing my lips and working his way down my neck. I leaned back on his couch as he began to suck on my nipples. He was so gentle and caring. I was getting hot. I actually wanted him.

"I want to make love to you," he said, as he pulled me up and led me into the bedroom.

"Shawn, I want you too but you must wear a condom. At least till we get married."

He opened his nightstand and pulled out six condoms. "Will this be enough for tonight?" he laughed.

I couldn't help laughing. He came to me and kissed me again. He undid my skirt and it dropped to the floor. I was standing there in only my panties. I began to unbutton his shirt. It was the first time that I remember helping a man undress. He undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor.

We both were in our underwear as he lay on the bed. I was so used to guys squeezing my mound and then going for the fuck. Shawn was nothing like that. He kissed me time and time again. He made love to my tender breasts with gentle touches. I was getting turned on.

He moved lower and was licking my belly. I heard myself moan when he licked and kissed the little blond fuzz below my belly button. I wanted more and received it as he slipped off my panties and buried his face in my muff. I felt him kissing my clit. It felt so great. Other guys never took the time to do these things to me. It was always a little finger fucking and then they would stick their dick in me.

Shawn made love to my pussy. I held my lips open for him as he darted his tongue in and out. I was feeling little mini-climaxes as he kept eating me out. I never wanted it to stop. I almost felt empty when he sat up.

He pulled off his briefs and reached for a condom. I don't know why I did it but I sat up and kissed his cock. I took just the head in my mouth and sucked it for a few seconds. Then I lay back down.

He got between my legs and gently pushed his condom-covered cock into me. I know I was soaking wet. I've never felt this way before. I felt a climax in just a few seconds after he entered me. I couldn't believe it.

He was smiling at me and the climax didn't go away. It went on and on. I've never felt anything like it. I could actually feel my pussy pulsating around his cock. I felt him come into the condom. I thought about the day when I would feel him coming in me.

We were both wet from our climax. He climbed off me and went into the bathroom to disposed of the condom, and he came back with a towel and began patting my wet skin. God, I've never been with anyone like him! I did want to spend the rest of my life with him.

We told our parents about our engagement, and were married in a small ceremony a few months later. We lived in his new apartment, which was now ours. Life was great. We had both finished our classes and I got my job as a cashier. Shawn was making good money and waiting for an opening in the electrical department where he worked.

We lived in a somewhat large apartment building. Most of the other residents were older people. There were a lot of retirees. Shawn was lucky that his name came up on a waiting list. There was one other younger couple living there. They were a few years older than us. Mario worked in a Mexican restaurant. His partner - they weren't married - was a beautiful woman named Maria. They had two kids and lived in an apartment near the back of the building.

I met Maria one day in the community laundry room. She was extremely pleasant to talk to. I was a little jealous of her because she seemed almost exotic. I knew that Shawn would sometimes watch her when she was outside with her kids. I always wondered what he thought of her.

I didn't care as much for Mario. He was a good-looking man but I think it went to his head. Whenever he saw me alone outside, he would approach me and it was like he was trying to put the make on me. He didn't really come out and say anything but a woman knows when she is being hit on.

When the four of us were together, we got along fine. Mario acted a bit different when Shawn wasn't around. Maria and I talked often. I remember telling her what a good lover Shawn was. How he always made love to me and not just sex.

I remember Maria laughing and saying, "Julie, you're still newlyweds; wait and see if he acts the same months or years from now. Mario used to treat me better until after the kids were born."

That was something else I didn't like about Mario. He never did anything with his kids. He didn't beat them or anything, but he would always yell at them and tell them to leave him alone. I thought he was a terrible father.

-----------------------------------

Every once in awhile Shawn would put on a porn tape; I asked him what he got out of it because you could see how phony the acting was.

"Honey, I get good ideas on how to make love to you. I used to read erotic type stories but it is better to watch it than read about it," he laughed.

About that time the girl on the tape was about to take it up the ass. I looked over at Shawn. "Don't you even think about it," I laughed.

We did try it one time and he got the head of his cock in my ass but it hurt too much. When I told him it hurt, he stopped right then. Shawn never wanted to hurt me. He really was a good lover.

I asked him how much he had to pay to rent these porn movies, and he told me he borrowed them from Mario. He had a whole collection of porn tapes. Why didn't that surprise me?

-------------------------

Shawn wanted to throw me a twenty-first birthday party. It was supposed to be a surprise but I knew something was up when he said we were going over to my parents' house and he even invited Mario and Maria. What an airhead, and they called me the dumb blond!

I acted surprised because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. The party was fun and mom made all kinds of food. Shawn's parents and his sister came too. Everyone kept my drink glass full. I began to feel it pretty early. I cut back some but I knew I had drunk too much.

The party ended rather early. Mom told Shawn to take me home and make sure I got some rest. After the air hit me, I felt pretty good. When we got back to the apartment, Mario said it was too early to end my birthday party and suggested we continue in our apartment.

Shawn thought it was a good idea. No one would have to drive home and we could party till we dropped. I have to tell you that at that point I didn't care. I was having fun and my guard was completely down.

Mario went and got some tequila and put on one of his porn tapes. I never watched porn with anyone but Shawn but he didn't seem to care so I didn't either. We were drinking and watching the tape when Mario lit up a joint. He took a puff and then said to give it to the birthday girl. I took a couple of long drags and I was in kind of a twilight zone.

We all took another hit and then I felt Shawn undoing my pants. I mentioned to him that we had company but he didn't seem to mind as he slid his hand down in my panties. It felt good.

I looked over and Mario was looking at me and Shawn while he pulled Maria's top down over her breasts. Damn! Was she built. I saw Shawn look over at her. I wanted his attention so I got off his lap and he pulled my jeans off. I didn't care who was watching us.

Mario had Maria's skirt off and sat her on the couch next to me. There we were, Maria and I naked, and Shawn and Mario were playing with our bodies. We lay down on the floor and the men stripped and began to fuck us right there on the floor.

After a few minutes, Mario reached over and grabbed my breast. Shawn didn't say a word. A minute later, I heard Mario say, "Let's switch," and they did.

Shawn got up and started fucking Maria. Mario was plowing his hard cock into me. It wasn't the loving that I was used to from Shawn. Mario just fucked hard and hurt my breasts when he squeezed them.

I didn't know how long we all went at it but I saw Shawn take his cock out of Maria and shoot his cum all over her tits. She began to rub it around her skin. I really wasn't enjoying Mario at all. I had enough wits left that I started grunting and moaning like I was reaching a orgasm. In truth, I was just trying to get Mario to come.

He squeezed my breasts and it hurt so I yelled out. He must have taken it as an orgasm and shot his cum deep in me. He didn't pull out like Shawn did. I looked over at Shawn, and Maria was sucking on his cock.

The next thing I knew, Shawn had gotten up and went into the bathroom. Mario pulled his cock out of me and wiped it on my bush like I was a common whore. Mario looked at me and said he knew it was just a matter of time before he fucked my young pussy.

Shawn came out of the bathroom and told them to go home. Mario made some snide remarks and Shawn went to an end table and took out his gun.

"Shawn! Please put the gun away. No one put a gun to our head and made us have sex," I said.

"Easy there, Buddy," said Mario. "Julie's right." Mario and Maria quickly got dressed and left.

I knew that Shawn was hurting in his heart. I could easily forget about the sex with Mario because it meant absolutely nothing to me, but I needed to console Shawn.

"Honey," I said. "It didn't mean anything to me. It was nothing but a fuck. Please take me in the bedroom and make love to me."

It's exactly what we did. We went into our bedroom and Shawn gently massaged my breasts, and when he entered me, it was nice and gentle. I wanted him to know that he was my man and I told him to take me from the rear, doggy style. As he pushed his cock into me he pushed two fingers in my ass and pumped both his fingers and cock till we both climaxed.

Afterwards we both got into the shower together and washed each other's bodies. We then cuddled and went to sleep. I woke up to Shawn eating my pussy the next morning. I had to pee and when I returned, I rode his cock as he lay on his back.

The next morning after we got up and had breakfast, we talked about what happened. "Honey, I just went along with what I thought you wanted. It will never happen again, Shawn. I love you and only you. I don't need any other man," I said

In the next few days, things got back to relatively normal. We never talked about that night and we made love or cuddled most every night.

I got home from work one night and Shawn said that Maria had stopped by. Of course, I got mad until he told me he never let her in.

"Shawn, you said we weren't going to have anything to do with them anymore," I said.

"Hold on, Honey," said Shawn. "She stopped by to say that they were moving to Michigan. Mario is going into a restaurant business with his brother. So, they will be out of our life after this weekend. She never even came into our living room."

They did keep their promise and moved out. I was glad to see them go. I liked Maria, but after watching her fuck my husband, I didn't want anything to do with her. Besides, she let that asshole of a husband have me. For that, I would never forgive her. She was no friend of mine.

Life was good and we went on with our lives. We visited family or stayed home and made love. About two months went by when I realized I had missed my period. I took a home pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant.

I was as happy as I could be. This was exactly what Shawn and I needed to solidify our marriage. We were going to have a baby.

When he came home from work, I told him I had a surprise for him.

"Ok, what is it?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant! You're going to be a Daddy," I smiled.

"When? Where? How?" he asked me.

I remember laughing and saying, "Let's see, when was a few months ago. I don't know exactly till I see the doctor. I missed a couple of periods and took a home pregnancy test. Where could have been the bedroom, living room, kitchen or even the shower. How is because you made love to me a lot over the past few months," I smiled.

Shawn did bring up the one night I had sex with Mario. I told him, "No way is Mario the father of our baby. Shawn, we made love almost every night before and after that incident. You're the father."

"What if?" said Shawn.

"Please, Honey, don't ruin this time for us. You're going to be a Daddy," I said hoping to make him feel better.

We went on and our parents were so happy. They threw us a baby shower and we got just about everything needed for the baby. When I went to the doctor, he told me we were having a little girl. It even made Shawn tear up a little. The doctor did say the conception date was near my birthday but no way could he nail it down exactly. I told Shawn it was probably the week after my birthday to ease his mind.

The day of delivery, I called Shawn at work and told him to meet me at the hospital. My mom was taking me there. I was in my birthing room, which was also my room, since they do it differently now. Shawn came in and his parents came to see me too.

I was in pain but I was glad to share this experience with our families. When the pains got stronger, everyone left the room except Shawn and my mom. We were so excited; our baby was about to enter this world.

I grabbed hold of Shawn's hand and squeezed it as the baby pushed her way out. God, it hurt! I looked up and saw Shawn looking at my mom. He had a look of fright on his face. My baby girl was crying.

"My baby, is she okay?" I asked.

"The baby's fine," said the doctor as he handed my baby to the nurse.

The nurse cleaned her and brought her over to me. She had black slightly curly hair and had a dark complexion I looked up at Shawn; the baby was Mario's.

I was crying. What was supposed to be the happiest day of my life was turning into a nightmare. Shawn looked at me and said, "It's not my baby," then he walked out.

For the next few hours, everyone came in and wanted to know what happened. I cried over and over again. Family members were taking sides, some saying I cheated on Shawn while others would say I would never do that. After it quieted down Joyce came in to talk to me.

"Julie, I can't believe you cheated on Shawn."

"I didn't, Joyce. I love Shawn with all my heart and would never cheat on him. He knows what happened and he can tell you if he wants to."

"Are you going to keep the baby?" asked Joyce.

"She's my daughter. I would never give her up. She's my flesh and blood," I cried.

Shawn came back later and we argued about keeping the baby.

"Julie, if you give the baby up for adoption, I'll tell everyone you made a mistake and we can go on with our life."

"What? I can't believe what you just said. My mistake? What about your mistake, sharing me with another man? Why don't you try telling the truth, that we screwed up and we can go on as a family?"

"I can't raise a child that isn't mine. I'm sorry, Julie. You have to choose. It's the baby or me."

I couldn't believe that he would have me make such a choice. I was really mad at him now.

"Ok, Shawn, I've made my decision. I'm keeping my baby. You go ahead and do what you feel you have to do. Under no circumstances will I give up my child; not even for you, Shawn," I cried.

Shawn walked out and stayed at his parents the next two weeks. He did stop by but I told him unless he changed his mind there was no reason to talk with him.

Shawn told me he had applied for a divorce and I wasn't getting child support or alimony. I could fight it but his lawyer said all he needed was a DNA test. I told him I wasn't going to fight it. He could have his divorce.

He stopped by and packed a couple of suitcases of his clothes, and told me I could have everything else. He didn't need it where he was going. Two days later he left for Iraq; he never even said goodbye.

Life went on and I raised my Gina. I named her after my mother whose name is Virginia. My mom watched her while I worked. Shawn's mom stopped over to see us. She was such a nice lady. She told me she was sorry for what had happened and asked if we could still be friends.

"Mrs. Ward, you are always welcome here," I said as I hugged her. It wasn't her fault that her son turned into an idiot. God, but I still loved him. She did tell me that Shawn told her the story about Mario and Maria.

Three months later, I got the divorce papers and signed them. It was truly a dark day in my life, but life goes on. I got a letter from Shawn's lawyer explaining how to go after Mario for child support. He said that Shawn had asked him to help me.

I declined his offer. I didn't want Mario in my daughter's life. He was horrible to his own kids and I didn't even want him to know about Gina. We would make do with what we had.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers