A Swapping Mistake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I ran into one problem. Gina caught pneumonia and was hospitalized for a few days. We didn't have insurance because of the divorce and I would have to pay it out of my pocket. My parents helped me and child services helped out some. It kind of put us in a financial mess.

About a month later when I visited with Shawn's parents, they gave me a check for ten-thousand dollars. I cried and told them there was no way I could accept it.

"Julie, it isn't from us; it's from Shawn." I had to wonder why he sent it.

I cried even harder. It was enough for us to pay off the rest of our hospital debt. I accepted it and wrote Shawn a letter thanking him for helping me and Gina. God, I still loved and missed him. Life went on.

*

Part 3 to follow.

Thank you for reading my story.

A big thank you to LadyCibelle and Techsan for their editing.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers