A Sweet Homecoming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her that I had met her boyfriend. She looked at me curiously as I recounted my discussion with the bouncer. “That’s Al.” She said. “Al is one of half a dozen people that live in the same house with me.” She explained. “He thinks that there is more going on between us than there is. We screwed a couple of times, true, but he’s just a guy that I know. Ya know what I mean?”

She reached into her purse and pulled out a pack of Marlboros, and offered me one. I declined telling her that, “I only smoke cigars.” I pulled a pack of swisher sweets from my shirt pocket and offered her one. She put her cigs up and took the cigar, unwrapped it, placed it between her lips and said, “Light me”.

I lit her cigar with my Zippo and she inhaled luxuriantly. Kathy drew the smoke deep into her lungs before letting the smoke roll lazily from her nostrils. “Oh,” she said sultrily, a cloud of smoke escaping with her words, “That tastes so good. There is nothing better than a cigar.”

My old Zippo fired once more as I lit my own cigar. I took a deep drag on the cigar and motioned to the barkeep that I wanted two more drinks here. He quickly obliged, I tasted them both before sliding one of them to Kathy. She smiled appreciatively, lifted her glass and said, “To you and your homecoming. May you continue to be so lucky.”

I lifted my glass to hers and as the glasses clinked together said, “I’ll drink to that.”

Kathy giggled and took a deep sip of her drink. She leaned in close to me, putting her hand on my arm as we returned to our chatter.

The drinks and cigars were soon consumed. I ordered another round and lit another cigar for each of us. Kathy was quickly becoming tipsy and was confiding the secrets of her heart to me, an imperfect stranger. Maybe it was the sure knowledge that I was soon to be out of her life that made her so bold. Maybe we were soul mates on some cosmic level. Hell, I don’t know. But for some bizarre reason on this night in this bar in the City by the bay we were two souls confiding deep dark secrets one to the other.

At some point, as we were leaning close and talking, voices so soft that only we could hear, our foreheads touched, our lips chanced to touch. They touched again, and yet again. Our first light chaste kisses were quickly followed by kisses of a deeper more ardent type as our lips became passionately pressed together in a fiery embrace.

My tongue moved across her lips, I tasted her lipstick. Her lips parted, inviting me inside. Her mouth tasted of the sweet essence of whiskey mixed with the smoky taste of the cigar. Our tongues touched in the sweet fore play of the kiss, our lips pressed tighter together as the passion of their contact grew. Soon our mouths were locked in a mad embrace as our tongues dancing over each other.

Kathy tasted of whiskey and cigars, she smelled of a sweet perfume and the light musk of sweat. Her lips were at once sweet and salty. Her mouth was warm and willing her lips soft and pliant. Our breathing quickened and she moaned lightly.

I pulled back long enough to say, “Why don’t we go to my hotel?”

She responded with, “Sorry I can’t. There’s something that I haven’t told you about myself. I have a kid, a little girl, and I have to go home to her tonight.”

She pressed her lips to mine once more and the passion grew. There seemed to be electricity passing between us. It seemed to grow in strength with each second our lips were in contact. Finally she pulled away, breathless, panting. She looked at me and said, “I’m going to head into the rest room. I want you to follow me in. Just wait here for a couple of minutes or so. I’ll be in the girls room, just knock four times real slow and I’ll let you in.” She got up and walked unsteadily through the door marked clearly, ‘Restrooms’.

I looked at my watch and waited. I waited more than two minutes, much closer to five minutes. Slowly I rose from my stool and walked quickly through the arch and into the restroom area.

The restroom area had two doors, one was marked Boys, and the other marked Girls. Between the doors was a hand sink. I stepped to the door marked girls and knocked softly four times. Kathy unlatched the door and I pulled it open. Oddly the door opened outward instead of inward, as you would have expected. I stepped through the door and the reason for this was more than evident. There was not enough room in this tiny room, more a stall actually for the door to open in. If it had there wouldn’t have been enough room to close it once you were inside.

I pulled the door shut behind me and shot the bolt. Thus locking us off from any chance intrusion or interruption.

Kathy moved into my arms, our lips smashed together, our tongues intertwined. Our hands roamed over out bodies seeming of their own volition.

My hands moved over her breasts, kneading their velvety softness through the leather halter-top. Kathy reached back and undid the knot holding the garment fast to her breasts. The leather fell away and I ran my hands over her satin smooth skin. Gently grazing her erect nipples, taking them between my fingers and gently pinching them. I felt the gooseflesh form on her smooth skin as I moved my fingers lightly over her sizzling flesh. I gently squeezed her wondrous resilient globes, a moan from deep within her mixed with our kisses.

Kathy pushed her body even tighter against mine, grinding her pelvis hard against my very erect penis. Her hands moved to my waistband and she pulled my shirt from my pants and ran one hand over my hard stomach and across the thick hair of my chest. Her other hand unfastened my belt and unbuttoned my pants, unzipped my fly and thrust into my boxers to grip the burning flesh of my rock hard dick.

As I squeezed and pinched the soft flesh of Kathy’s beautiful tits, she stroked roughly on my steely rod. She moved the one hand from its travels across my chest and moved it down to caress my swollen balls, and then up, until she had both hands furiously stroking the raging flesh of my iron hard cock.

I slid one of my hands off of her breast and slid it down to the waistband of her shorts. I reached for the snap and found that it was already undone. I grasped the fabric of the waistband and pushed them down allowing me access to Kathy’s hot wet cunt. Kathy’s shorts fell to the floor as my fingers glided across her velvet flesh to the thick hair surrounding her pussy.

I ran my finger through her thick pubic hair and across the labia lips of her pussy. Her cunt was virtually dripping with the honey of her passion. I slid my fingers into her slit to massage the erect and very large clit whose head extended above the lips of the cleft.

I stroked her clit like she stroked my cock, I could feel her quiver beneath my fingers. I moved my fingers off the clit after a couple of minutes and slid them farther down her slit. I kept my thumb against her clitoris and rubbed up and down with it while I inserted my fingers deep in the sweltering depths of her torrid pussy.

As she stroked my cock I stroked her pussy. I placed three fingers inside of her up to the third knuckle and stroked in and out as she stroked furiously on my manhood. I felt her cunt contract around my fingers and her body quivered against me. The juices of Kathy’s twat flowed down my fingers and across my hand.

Kathy pulled her mouth from mine, pushed slightly away and sat down on the toilet. She pulled my pants down along with my boxer shorts completely exposing my hard Johnson to her view.

She virtually dove onto my crank, impaling her sweet mouth on my rigid length of oak hard flesh. Kathy ravenously devoured my dick stroking madly over its length. Her soft lips caressed my burning flesh while her hot mouth turned it into a red-hot piece of steel.

I grabbed a handful of her dark tresses and pushed her even farther onto my shaft. This sent her into an even greater level of passion and she stroked madly up and down as her tongue caressed my flesh in rhythm to strokes of her lips on my rock hard dick.

Soon I was ready to explode inside her, but I desperately wanted to blow my seed inside of her pussy and not within the velvet confines of her mouth.

I pulled her mouth from my dick, she brushed my hand away and immediately pushed her mouth as far onto my dick as she could. I pulled her away again and pulled her to her feet.

I pulled Kathy to me and smashed my mouth to hers, feverishly thrusting my tongue past her lips and into her mouth. Our tongues intertwined, jousting with the velvet confines of our mouths.

Kathy gripped my dick with both of her hands. She stood on her toes so that she could rub the tip of my cock against the swollen flesh of her flowing slit. I ran my hands over the soft globes of her ass and pulled her to me, gently lifting her so that my dick began to slide into her well-lubricated cunt.

Kathy moved one hand from my dick and ran it around my neck, using that hand to lift herself up while the other hand guided my raging shaft into her quivering hole. I used my grip on her ass to pull her onto me and lift her completely off the floor.

Kathy wrapped her strong legs around my hips and buried me to the hilt inside of her. We stayed still for a minute, our mouths moving over each other. Our passion filled bodies holding still, as we savored the sweet sensations of our joining.

Holding Kathy tight in my arms with my Johnson buried deep within her I shuffled forward, my legs straddling the toilet until Kathy’s ass rested on the tank of the toilet. Once resting on the tank Kathy relaxed her grip in my hips just enough for me to begin thrusting deeply into her, at first gently sliding my eight inches of steel into her sweltering cunt. But soon the cadence grew faster and we were both caught up in the passion of this frenzied moment.

Our lips were locked together, seemingly crushed into a single passionate mass. Kathy’s nails were on my back, scratching me through the fabric of my shirt. One of my hands caressed her beautiful breasts while the other moved across the cheeks of her ass, both caressing and holding her steady on the toilet tank.

Again and again I thrust into her, feeling the fevered velvet of her cunt around my raging dick. I felt her come again and again, her animal moans silenced by the pressure of my lips on hers. I felt my cock begin to swell with the upsurgence of the molten lava of my passion and I knew that I was about to erupt inside of Kathy’s sweet pussy.

The fire of my loins moved upward through the portal of my penis and exploded into Kathy, filling her cunt with white-hot fluid burning with the pent up emotions of half a lifetime. I could feel her muscles contract around my shaft as she came at the same time. Moans escaped her lips and into my mouth where they were answered with guttural grunts as I pumped my white seed into her a quart at a time.

I could feel our juices flow over my balls and down my legs as we thrust ever more slowly until we were still, our bodies spent. We kissed lightly, passions cooling, until my dick slid soft, flaccid and lifeless from her dripping cunt.

I backed away and Kathy slid from her perch on the back of the toilet. She bent down, picked up her shorts and slid them on. She reached behind her and tied the halter-top, then grabbed a handful of toilet paper and dabbed at the stream of white gooey cum coursing down her legs.

I pulled my pants up and tucked my shirt in and I was ready to go.

She looked at me and asked, ”How do I look?”

I responded with, “You're beautiful. You never looked better.”

She said, “How the hell do you know? We just met three hours ago.”

I said, “You’re right, but sometimes three hours can be a lifetime.”

"You're so full of shit." She quipped.

She kissed me lightly, turned to the door and said, “I’ll go first. You wait a minute or two and then I’ll meet you at the bar.”

“Ok.” I responded as she unlatched the door and stepped out.

I pulled the door shut as she left and then I heard a rough masculine voice growl, “What the hell are you doing back here bitch?”

Kathy replied, “It’s really none of your damn business asshole, but I was taking a crap.”

The voice responded, “The hell its not my business, everything you do is my business. You’re my woman, bitch”

Kathy barked a laugh and then said, “Hell, you aren’t enough of a man to have me for your woman Al.”

Al yelled some unintelligible obscenities followed by, “What the hell is that running down your leg cunt? Oh fucking Christ, you’ve been fucking that candy ass hole in the fucking crapper.”

The ugly ape let out an animal howl and pulled violently on the door. The handle almost slipped from my grasp but I managed to pull it closed again. I wasn’t really worried too much about my chances with Al in a fight, but I didn’t want to get trapped in the narrow confines of this stall with the rock hard toilet to my rear and no room to maneuver. He continued to yank on the door and I managed to keep it closed with little effort. I noticed that his efforts were rhythmic, he pulled about one time a second and his yanks were growing stronger with each attempt. I waited; one, two, three and I pushed the door open at the same time I felt him pull.

Al careened backwards into the wall, stunned by the sudden contact with the hard masonry and the edge of the door smashing into his face. He wobbled unsteadily as I stepped through the door to face him. An animal howl escaped his lips as he furiously lunged at me. I caught him with a solid right to the mouth and he staggered back, blood trickling from his broken lip.

Al shook his head and glared at me. He ran his hands across his bloody mouth, looked at the blood on his hand and readied himself for another try at me. Al may not have been too smart or a very good fighter, but he certainly could take a punch.

I took a step back and braced myself for his next rush. Al gathered up his irrational fury and came roaring at me with fists clenched and both arms up and ready. His face was a mask of fury, his eyes burned with hate. I watched him come at me in a sort of slow motion, then timing my move I swiftly lifted my leg and kicked out violently with my foot catching him square in the nuts with the toe of my boot.

He fell like a sack of potatoes to his knees, but I could see that he was not finished as he started to struggle to his feet. I wanted to end this farce as quickly as I could so I grabbed Al by the greasy strands of his stringy hair pulled his head back and smashed his face into the hard porcelain of the sink.

Blood and teeth erupted in all directions. I was sprayed by a combination of spit and blood and Al collapsed on the floor. He lay there motionless, the only signs of life were his ragged breathing and the bubbles formed by his breath in the blood that flowed from his mouth onto the floor.

Kathy and I look down at him for a moment. He was not a pretty sight. As Kathy looked at him she said, “You’ve had that coming for a long time.” Then she pulled her foot back and nailed him in the nuts herself. There was no pity that pretty lady for that poor lost soul.

Figuring that trouble wasn’t too far off if we hung around here for long, I started to hustle Kathy toward the door. She shook me off and said, “Wait a minute”. She trotted toward the stage and disappeared through a small door. In an instant she reappeared carrying a medium sized bag that we in the navy called an AWOL bag and a light jacket.

She walked back over to me and said, “Ok, let’s go.”

My hand on her arm we walked through the bar, past the confused and bleary-eyed businessmen, the glaring barkeep, out the door, and onto the street. I figured that her days working in that dump were over. I felt a twinge of guilt at my part in that, but in reality it was probably no loss anyway. Jobs in places like that should be a dime a dozen for a stone cold fox like Kathy.

12