A Sweet Life Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is why I love you," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. I held her close to me and started kissing her neck and shoulder as I felt her naked breasts pressed against my bare chest.

"So what are we gonna do about your sister?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, her voice starting to break again.

"Just tell your parents that you don't know me," I suggested.

"But that would mean I'd never see you again."

"Of course you'll see me again, like at school."

"I mean I won't be able to see you fucking my pussy again."

"So what do we do?"

"I think the only way is if you fuck her," she said, looking up at me.

"Are you serious?" I asked, surprised.

"I hope you don't mind," she said softly.

"Hmm, let me think," I said, "would I mind the chance to fuck the older sister of the hottest girl ever? I'll have to think about that. Hmmm…"

"Oh, stop it," she said, letting a soft giggle, "I know you're just guy and wouldn't pass up to opportunity to fuck a girl."

"You got me there," I said with a grin.

"Fine, just remember, she may be a one time fuck, but I'll always be with you," she said.

"But I've fucked you only once. Does that make you a one time fuck too?"

"Oh, stop it and fuck her all ready."

"Don't need to tell me twice. Lead the way, Amy."

With that, she took me by my hand and got me off the bed. She led me down the hallway and to the room that I knew her sister was in, still closed. Amy knocked lightly on the door and a heavenly voice told us to come in.

"Wait, just one thing," I said, grabbing hold of Amy's slim arm.

"What?"

"Is your sister as hot as you?" I asked.

"I thought you said no one was as hot as me."

"You know what I mean."

"Well…people can tell we're sisters, if that's what you mean."

"So it's not like she's ugly, right?"

"Are you two going to come in or what?" a voice asked from behind the door.

"See for yourself," Amy said, opening the door and walking in, me right behind her.

The windows in the room were still closed, as like the rest of her home, but the room was greatly lit with the light bulb in the ceiling and a lamp that was on the bed stand by the bed. And on the bed was a sight I wasn't going to forget very soon.

"Steve, this is Lisa," Amy said, pointing to her sister.

"Mmmm, I think I like him already," she said from the bed. She was laid out on the bed, propping herself up on her side. She looked to be about five feet eight inches, long blonde hair that went down to her hips, and a very beautiful face, smooth and gentle with shining green eyes. She had on a black leather mini skirt that was rose halfway up from her knees when she laid down and showed off her long, tanned legs that went on for days. She wore a black tank top that showed off her very large, and beautiful, and did I say, large, breasts. They pushed against the material and surprisingly small, but erect nipples pointed out from underneath the top. The top was low-cut, showing off ample cleavage, a valley that I would love to lose myself in forever. She must have saw me staring at her breasts and noticed the effect it had on my cock, starting to harden and rise.

"I see you like my tits," she said, laughing. I could only nod.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment," she said. "And in case you're wondering, they're a 39DD and all real." Once again, I could only stare as my cock hardened.

"Hurry up and get this over with," said Amy.

"I'm taking my time," replied Lisa, "and it looks like your boyfriend here wouldn't mind if I did."

"Nope, wouldn't mind at all," I said softly, but still audible among the two women in the room.

"Slut," said Amy, making a face at her sister.

"Aww," replied Lisa. "Why don't you come here and finish what you started."

Amy hesitated a bit, but she must have realized that she was in this no matter what. She leaned up on my side and kissed my cheek before walking over to Lisa, who was now on her back, legs dangling off the bed and elbows propping herself up. Amy got onto her knees and helped Lisa unzip her skirt and tossed it aside exposing a slim waist and hips with a nice college pussy, the lips engorged and very sparse blonde hair scattered on her mound, lightly colored and small. Without any encouragement, Amy ran her tongue over her sister's slit, her hands up on Lisa's large tits, massaging them through the fabric.

"When we're done with you, you'll be begging for more," Amy said, looking up.

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah, if she wants your cock, we'll give it to her, and give her the greatest fucking of her life and never touch this slut again," Amy said and continued to lick her sister's pussy. She nibbled on her erect clit while sticking two fingers in her wet cunt, quickly adding a third. Damn, Amy was determined to fuck the shit out of her and giver her more than she could handle as she sped up, pumping her fingers in and out, twisting and turning within her.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh fuck, fuck, fuck yeah, oh God, fuck yeah!" she moaned over and over. Like her sister, she was a real moaner and was making enough noise to fill the house. And I just stood there, my cock fully erect at a slightly above average thickness and length nearing nine inches. The silky head was filling with blood and my cock was painfully hard as I could feel it throb in my hand with every beat of my heat.

"Damn, she's a moaner," Amy commented.

"Sisters alike," I said, slowly pumping my hard, but rather dry cock.

"Fuck you," she said, stunning me with her dirty little mouth.

"Don't just stand there," Amy continued. "Find something to shut her the fuck up."

This was a side of her I'd never seen before. She hadn't been that way in bed, but after all, it was our first together and it had to be romantic and passionate. But I sure wouldn't mind getting to know this Amy better. I wondered what kind of side was this, as she said herself, I was her second time and other than this wild sexual side, she was nothing more than the innocent little rich girl.

"Did you hear what I said? Are you fucking deaf or are you gonna shut her the fuck up?"

"Sure," was all I could stammer out as I listened to Amy.

I got onto the bed and onto my knees in front of Lisa. Holding my cock at the base, I pointed it in front of a moaning and cursing Lisa who had fallen onto the bed in pleasure, unable to hold herself up anymore. It bobbed up and down above her face as she lifted her head up and tried to catch it in the mouth. She missed and the cock bounced off her cheek a couple of times before I pushed my cock downwards, pushing her head back on the bed as her lips wrapped around my shaft.

I started to fuck her mouth slowly, but began to thrust harder as she took more and more of my cock in her mouth. I could feel the tip hitting the back of her throat and those rear muscles squeezing my cock when it touched back there. She moaned with my cock in her mouth, though they were generally lowered as my stiff prick filled her mouth. One hand was rubbing and cupping my balls while the other grabbed a chunk of Amy's hair as she continued to lick and finger fuck Lisa. Like her, one hand was holding onto a clump of her hair as I fucked her in the mouth, Lisa unable to take control of the situation, while the other hand was down, grabbing hold of her soft breasts, which was continually being kneaded by Amy.

"Oh fuck," I cried out taking my cock away from her lips. I didn't want to cum too quickly and wanted to save it all for one gigantic orgasm.

"Cum for me," Amy said, sitting up, but still pumping her fingers in and out of her hot snatch.

"Yes, I'm gonna cum!" Lisa cried as Amy pulled her fingers away. We watched as Lisa let out a scream and arched her back, lifting her ass and back off the bed an inch or two as she came. I watched in amazement as her moist pussy lips that glistened in the artificial light started to cum. A long stream of her pussy juice clear and sweet flowed from her pussy as I saw a sight that would clearly define Lisa as a squirter. A second steam of her cum came out, squirting out in a low arch, landing a few inches away on Amy's leg and knee. This continued for a couple more seconds, but felt like an eternity as both streams slowed down and stopped, the remaining pussy juice running down her slit and onto the bed.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, so she's a fucking squirter," Amy said calmly. Lisa laid there on the bed, spent and panting hard, large tits heaving up and down.

"Let me catch my breath," Lisa panted.

"I don't think so," was Amy's reply.

"I agree. Let's get that top off before it gets stained," I suggested.

We lifted her up to a sitting position and pulled off her top, her breasts bouncing free. Even out of her top, they still formed a good amount of cleavage and didn't swing apart. They were larger than I thought and didn't sag or droop, but stood up, suspending gravity, capped off with her nipples, normal on anyone else, but looked so small on her enormous tits.

I immediately pushed her roughly back down on her back and straddled her waist, bending down to suck on her left tit and nipple. Amy came down on her right one right after me and soon Lisa was moaning in pleasure as she held us by the back of our heads and pulled us closer to her chest. But she was hardly controlling us as we worked at our own pace, nibbling on the flesh and nipple, sucking and licking all over.

"Oh God, do my tits, harder, bite me harder," she pleaded and we generously complied. My left hand worked its way down to Lisa's pussy, wanting to get my shot at it, but stopped when I felt a hand already down there. Damn, Amy was always one step ahead of me as my hand left Lisa's body and onto Amy's ass, moving down between her cheeks and to her wet pussy.

My fingers slid in easily and I started to move inside of her, two fingers in and out and in all possible areas that I could reach. I felt Lisa's tits giggle and looked over to see Amy moaning, though considerably less than Lisa, causing her to release the soft mound of flesh from her mouth. Soon her mouth clamped back down as I continued to fuck her with my finger.

"Oh God, I'm – I'm," she started, but couldn't as she came, not as hard as last time as this was mostly breast play, but she was still a squirter. Amy brought her fingers up to my mouth and I greedily licked and sucked Lisa's pussy juice and cum from her fingers and into my mouth. Lisa shook all over as she came, soon becoming still as she laid there, sweating all over, her long blonde hair sticking to her sweat covered skin. I was still very horny as I walked forward on my knees a bit more until my cock hovered above her tits, or should I say, laying on top of the cleavage of her tits, the mounds rising higher on each side.

Pushing my hips back, I slid my cock between her tits until I was back in my original sitting position, cock fully within her breasts. She grabbed both of her breasts and pushed them together, making it even tighter as I fucked her tits. My hands were on top of hers, touching her hands and rubbing her beautiful breasts.

"Oh God, fuck my tits," she moaned, still breathing heavily causing her voice to be raspy and dry.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I continued my assault on her tits, fucking harder and faster. Her breasts held me as tight as the tightest virgin and I could feel relief whenever the tip of my cock came out of the top of her mounds, occasionally getting sucked and licked my Lisa whenever she had the strength to lift her head. I turned my head and saw Amy move beside me and whispered in my ear.

"Be right back," she said.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I've been waiting too long to get back at that bitch and I'm gonna get her good," was all she said as she ran out.

I continued to fuck her tits, taking only a second to think about what Amy was up to, but the sound of this big-titted, college slut moaning brought me back to reality and resumed pinching and groping her beautiful tits, red with marks from my hands grabbing roughly.

"Oh God, fuck my pussy, fuck me harder!" she moaned. I looked behind me, craning my neck and saw that Amy had returned and was on her knees on the floor, hands working furiously on Lisa's cunt. I could feel my cum surging through my balls when I saw that Amy was viciously working a cream colored dildo in and out of her sister's pussy.

We continued like that for what seem like a heavenly forever, me with her tits wrapped around my pulsing cock and Amy, quickly fucking Lisa's pussy with a dildo, though it was slightly smaller than my own cock. And Lisa could do nothing more than lie still on the bed and moan as we took control of her, fucking and pleasing her more than I think she'd ever have in her life.

"Oh God, please fuck my cunt, Steve," she pleaded.

"Not yet, bitch," was Amy's reply.

"Please, Steve, I need a real cock in my pussy, please I need your cock," she begged.

"Beg for it, you slut," demanded Amy.

"Please Steve, don't listen to her. You know you want to fuck my pussy, please?" she asked, giving me an innocent look, but I wasn't falling for it.

"Beg," was all I said and Lisa looked as if she'd been denied the right to have sex anymore for life.

"Please, I need your manly cock to fuck my hot pussy. I'm nothing more than a sex crazy cunt. I'm yours for fucking. I'm your little big-titted sex slut. Make me your bitch for your pleasure only. Fuck me 'til you cum," she begged.

"I don't think that was good enough," said Amy.

"Fuck that," I said quickly, pulling my cock from her tits, slick from her slurping and the pre-cum that dripped into the cleavage and lubed me up. I backed down and Amy moved out of the way as Lisa moved up so I was just at the edge of the bed on my knees.

I lifted her left leg over my shoulder and held on to her right leg, pulling it off to the side, opening the way for my cock. I rubbed it briefly over her pussy lips, red and sore from Amy's assault on it with her mouth, fingers, and dildo. With one thrust, my cock slid easily inside of her, all the way to the hilt. Her pussy was slick from her many gushing orgasms and I was able to fuck her pussy with ease though her pussy walls gripped my cock at tightly as they could, making me moan in pleasure.

As I fucked her faster, she began to moan louder and louder until they turned into high-pitched screams, short, but near earsplitting. Amy suddenly appeared, straddling Lisa's loud mouth and lowered her pussy onto an uncontrollable Lisa. She was far from wanting to suck pussy, but Amy didn't give her any choice as she muffled Lisa's moans, grinding her pussy onto her face, doing what she could to silence her. Soon enough, Amy was moaning in pleasure, doing exactly what she had set out to prevent Lisa from doing herself. I pumped in and out of her quickly, causing her body to shake and tremble and I could see her tits shaking so I grabbed hold of them with my free hand and squeezed them.

Amy leaned over planted her lips on mine, our mouths fusing together. Out tongues snaked with each other as out lips pressed together. She continued to moan in my mouth, the tongue leaving my warm mouth as she continued to kiss passionately, though unfortunately without tongue. Amy bit down onto my bottom lips as she moaned, an orgasm shaking through her body, the cum filling the mouth of her squirming sister that was subject to the non-stop fucking I gave her.

"Faster, faster, fuck!" Lisa cried as Amy moved down until she was on Lisa's tits and resumed kissing me.

Deciding to play around with her, I slowed my pace to slow long, but forceful strokes as she moaned loudly every time my cock went fully in, pushing her up on the bed a little each time. My hands held onto Lisa's waist as I picked up my pace, and suddenly changed from slow to the fastest I could move myself, pumping in and out of her as hard as I could without any previous warning.

"Oh fuck, yeah, fuck my cunt!" she said, profanity spilling out of her mouth.

"Cum for me, cunt!" I commanded, pulling my slippery cock from her mouth and bending down and placing my mouth on her pussy, kissing her lips, making loud sucking sounds and pulling on her wet lips.

The only warning that I got about her orgasm was a loud scream that could be heard down the street. I had pulled my lips away for a second when a stream of her clear, wet cum splashed on my lips and partly on my cheek. I quickly clamped my open mouth on her gaping pussy, as the stream of cum splashed into my mouth and onto my tongue, not able to hit the back of my throat. She was sweet tasting and it was so erotic to drink the cum from a squirting bitch. I kept her cum in my mouth as she came to a halt. I sucked on her pussy once more, still not swallowing her pussy cum as I crawled over her withering body and planted a kiss on her lips. I pushed her own sweet juice into her mouth and she pushed it back into mine. We continued like that for what seemed like endless minutes, savoring the taste of each other and her delicious girly cum sliding between us. I reluctantly pulled away from her lips, her cum suddenly gone and kissed her lips once more as I groped her tits.

"Cum on my tits, please?" she asked giving me another innocent look.

"I don't know, can I Amy?" I asked, jokingly to Amy who was on the bed, fingering herself.

"Go ahead," she said, "you fucked her when I didn't think that bitch deserved it. Might as well finish the job."

There was a hint of frustration and, did I dare say, anger in her voice when she said that, but I was too caught up in the moment to stop. I sat back up and my dick was swinging above her tits, bouncing on them whenever it came down. Grabbing hold of it, I jerked off hurriedly, wanting to cum for Lisa as quick as possible. But because of this hot woman under me that let me do practically everything to her, I was bound to cum, jerking off or not.

With a loud groan, I was pushed over the edge, cum starting to shoot out of my cock. I slowed down my pace so that with every stroke, a wad of cum shot out at full force onto her tits. My cock was only an inch away from her silky smooth breasts so the cum almost immediately landed on her tits and splashed all over. She bent her head upwards to watch as my cum splattered on her tits. Five shots in, I started to pump faster, the cum spilling out of my cock down, dripping down on to her tits as I switched the tit I was hovering over. The cum dribbled into her cleavage as I continued to cum on her tits, pushing my cock closer until the head was on her nipple, cum spilling down, running in down her mound in all directions.

With a final groan, I let loose the last of my cum, spilling out what must have been at least a dozen shots, with a dripping stream of cum still coming out. I rubbed my cock head all over her tits and on her nipples, pressing the cum onto her tits. Her right tit was a milky white, totally covered in my cum, a stream of cum was visible in her cleavage and her left tit was streaked in cum from where it ran from where I shot the cum on her nipple.

"Oh God, I've never seen so much cum!" Lisa exclaimed.

"And you never will again," said Amy as Lisa took a finger and dipped in her cum and licked it.

"Look at her Amy," I said, collapsing besides Lisa.

"What?" she asked.

"Well, she's a mess. You'd better do something, Amy," I suggested.

"You're the boss," she said, crawling over my body, pussy brushing against my soft, but still large cock that was lying on my left leg, and over to Lisa. She immediately palmed her tits, slick with my cum as she began licking her left tit and then her right. Lisa moaned in pleasure as Amy brought her mouth over Lisa's and opening her lips slightly, the cum dribbled down and into Lisa's open mouth. She held out her hands, fingers covered in white goo and Lisa greedily licked them as Amy continued on her tits. She used no hands, but caught her nipple in her mouth and sucked it and the cum around it. With an outstretched tongue, she licked all over the tits and even between them in the tight space available. Licking her lips clean, Amy collapsed onto the bed, falling on top of me, her head on my chest, my cock pressing against her warm ass.