A Sweet Little Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had wanted this for years. He'd been lusting over her, fantasizing about her. His little girl wanted and needed him.

He was married, yes, and had been having vanilla sex for as long as he could remember. There was a raging beast inside of him, clawing to be released, caged away for over twenty-five years.

"Yes, Melody, I to want fuck my little girl. More than anything in my entire life," his voice was husky, unlike anything she had ever heard before.

Melody kissed his lips gently, licking his bottom lip before pulling away, "You'll have to wait just a bit longer," she said against his mouth, before straightening her back.

He wanted to grab her, ravish her right then, but let her have her way and rested back into the sofa.

Melody's fingers curled under the hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it up over her stomach and chest. She watched his face, loving how his eyes were glued to her body, following the pink fabric up her torso, revealing her flesh bit my bit.

Her top came up over her breasts held by a sheer black demi bra with satin pink straps, chosen for just the right mix of innocent and slutty. Her nipples were completely visible through the thin fabric.

James' mouth watered and his cock throbbed. He obeyed his member and rubbed it through his shorts.

Melody brought her top up over her head and shook her hair with a smile as she dropped it to the floor behind her. The pink highlights of her hair swished against the black.

James' eyes followed her hands as she unzipped her skirt. He was filled with excitement. He felt like he was young again, at a strip club for the first time, but this was so much better.

She bit her lip as the zipper reached the bottom. She turned away from him, bending over and she slid her skirt down over her ass, wiggling her cheeks as it came down.

James was thankful for his view, as her tiny skirt fell down to her feet. He was right, the garters attached to the pretty pink garter belt that sat high on her hips. He adored her round, perky ass. He always thought it looked great in the extremely short spandex shorts she wore for volleyball, but it was even better now, with a thin strip of sheer black fabric framed by satin pink trim.

He groaned at the view, "You're stunning."

Melody giggled as she tossed her head back. She stepped out of her skirt, then shoes, sinking down four inches before twirling around to face him again. James saw the delicate lips of her pussy, shrouded by her thong.

Neither of them spoke. Melody leaned forward, her breasts in his face and she pulled his shirt off him and tossed it in the general direction of hers.

She undid his belt and unzipped his shorts, then tugged them down his legs but leaving his light blue boxers on. He kicked off his shorts and leather loafers.

Melody turned away from him and stood between his thighs in her bra, panties and stockings. She had purposely put her thong on over her garters, for easier access later.

Standing between his thighs, she lowered her body down onto his lap, resting her back against his hairy chest. Her legs opened and her feet hooked under his calves, using his legs for leverage as she arched her back. She began to slowly grind in his lap, nuzzling her forehead into his neck.

"Touch me, Daddy," she purred, trailing her hand along the other side of his sticky neck.

James obediently obliged. Both of his hands started at her sides and worked their way up and over her breasts. He felt her hard nipples scratch against his palms through the sheer lace of her bra. He gripped harder, filling his mitts with the mounds on her chest.

"Daddy, have you ever thought about me while you were fucking your wife?" Melody whispered as he fondled her.

She loved how his hands felt on her flesh and whimpered, rolling her hips in tiny circles on his lap. Her movements made his erection pop out of the fly of his boxers. She unclasped the front of her bra with her free hand.

"Yes, baby, too many times to count. I've wanted you for so long. Her body was beneath me, but I was fucking you. Fucking my little girl."

He quickly pushed the fabric away, anxious to get his hands on her bare breasts. The fingers of his left hand kneaded her flesh, pinching her nipple between his fingers, tugging it lightly. His other hand slid down her flat stomach, straight into her panties. She was shaved, as she was that night, but this time her pussy emitted heat onto his palm.

Melody moaned into his neck as she kissed and nibbled lightly on his skin.

His fingers dipped between her folds and found a pool of juices at the entrance to her cunt. His fingers smeared it up over the surprise of her clit hood piercing.

"When did you get this, princess?" he asked, flicking the jewelry with his fingertips as he massaged her clitoris.

"About a year and a half ago," she groaned and dragged her lips along his neck.

His fingers slid back down to the entrance of her hole. He didn't hesitate and slid one finger right into her cunt. Her inner flesh felt like paradise.

She moaned in ecstasy, "More, Daddy, put more in me."

"You're a naughty little girl, aren't you?" James groaned as he pushed a second finger inside her.

Melody squealed with delight as he began slowly pumping his fingers in and out of her tight cunt. Her fluids oozed out of her, over his wedding ring and down his hand. He pushed further into her, digging his fingers into her tunnel as far as he could, up to his knuckles.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm a naughty little slut who wants you to have your way with me," she writhed in his lap, her fingers running through the hair on the back of his head.

"You like it rough, don't you baby," he growled, feeling her other hand slide behind her and find his firm erection.

"Oh, god yes, Daddy. I love it rough, brutal," her words were cut off as he found her g-spot and made her legs quiver with delight.

He tugged hard on her nipple, almost making her tit turn into a cylinder and twisted hard. She squealed and dropped her head back on his shoulder, squeezing his cock hard as she stroked him.

He quickly withdrew his hand from her pussy and slapped her face hard, then smeared her juices over her cheek before cramming his messy fingers into her mouth. She sucked them obediently, swirling her tongue, the stud pressed against his flesh. He eagerly anticipated feeling that on his cock.

Melody pulled his wedding band up on his finger with her teeth, he pulled his hand back and let her pull it off, sucking it clean of her nectar, holding it in her mouth.

"Fuck, you're filthy," he said as she pushed it out from between her lips, he slid it back onto his fingers.

"Daddy, you have no idea," she grinned and hopped out of his lap.

She grabbed his hands and pulled him up off the sofa, dropping to her knees before him in one fluid motion.

"Feed me, Daddy. Feed your little girl your cock, I'm starving," she yanked his boxers down.

He grabbed her hair, bunching it in his hand. His other hand held her under her chin, arching her head back. Her mouth dropped open.

He pushed her cock into her mouth, sliding between her lips. Her mouth sealed shut around his member, letting it slide down her throat. Her eyes locked up on his.

Her tongue smeared over his throbbing flesh, her tongue ring dragged along with it. He pushed further into her throat and she swallowed him. He felt the ridge of his cockhead underneath his hand.

"Holy fuck," he groaned. He never had a woman, even before his wife; take his cock completely in her mouth.

She gagged slightly as he ground his hips into her face, crushing her pretty nose. One of Melody's hands found her tit and she squeezed it hard, and then pinched her nipple. Her other hand tugged her panties down to her thighs, and she began furiously spanking her engorged clit.

Spit drooled out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin. Hearing her Daddy groan "fuck" every few seconds pleased her immensely. She fed on his cock as it dug deep into her throat.

He began humping her face, forcefully driving his organ into her mouth. He pushed it as hard as he could, wishing he had a bigger cock. He was sure she could take it.

Eventually, Melody felt her stomach start to tremble; a familiar sensation that warned her she could vomit any moment. She quickly brought her hand off her breast and tapped repeatedly on his thigh. He pulled out quickly and she gagged, spitting up several times on his cock, gasping for air.

She looked up at him, her hand groping her pussy and a string of spit connecting her lips to his erection, "Take me to bed now, and fuck me in Mommy and Daddy's bed."

"Dirty, dirty little girl," he said, bending down, picking her up from her waist and throwing her over his shoulder.

He carried her up the stairs, swatting her ass along the way. She squealed and playfully kicked her feet in the air.

When he arrived in his room he tossed her roughly down onto his unmade marital bed. Her eyes were wide, not with fear, but with excitement. Her hair was strewn out across the pillows, her cheeks flushed, her nipples stood at attention on her chest, her legs spread wide open. She was a beautiful sight on top of the gray-stripped sheets.

She quickly pulled her thong off as he climbed onto the bed, almost ripping it. She opened her arms, needing him to come to her.

James settled down between his little girl's legs, sitting up on his knees. He looked down at her, writhing, aching for him. He couldn't help but smile.

He put his cock against the entrance to her cunt, looking down into her eyes as he prepared to enter her. He was a married man, but his lust was stronger than his marriage vows. He knew he should feel guilty right now, but his betrayal and this forbidden act only fed his lust.

He looked at her with raw desire and thrust his cock into her. She gasped, feeling her walls open as his organ pushed inside her. He sank himself inside her, completely. Her wet, tight, velvety orifice welcomed him.

Too many times he had to lube up his wife before making love. Melody's slick hole felt divine as he pushed inside her.

Melody wrapped her arms around him, bringing his weight down onto her as he began pumping, quickly picking up speed. She whimpered and moaned, lifting her hips and grinding into him with every thrust.

His organ fit into her snug hole perfectly. His pelvis pushed against hers as he grinded hard, the head of his cock rubbed against the entrance to his little girl's cervix. She felt it in the pit of her stomach and let out a satisfied yelp. Their genitals were made for each other.

James found her neck and kissed it hungrily, licking and biting, feasting on her. He broke her flesh with his teeth and licked the blood from the wound in her neck. The best fuck of his life was coming from his little girl.

"Is my cunt tighter than Mom's?" she asked in a squeal.

"Oh, fuck yes," he grunted into her ear, then bit her earlobe.

"What about my tits, Daddy, are they prettier than hers?"

"God, yes, baby," James said, pounding into his little girl harder.

He lifted up his face to look down at her body as her eyes rolled back into her head and her lips quivered with pleasure. Her tits bounced on her chest in circles as he drilled her into the mattress. He dropped his head down to her breasts and bit her all over, nibbling little morsels of her flesh.

Both of their bodies were quickly covered in sweat. His bedroom reeked of her delicious cunt.

The piercing on her clit hood massaged the sensitive hidden area of her nub as his weight barreled into her cunt, making her toes curl.

"Slap me, Daddy, slap your little girl's face," she screamed.

He slapped her hard with the palm of his hand on her right cheek, and then back handed her on her left as he violated her pussy.

She screamed when he slapped her, begging for more.

James felt like an animal, beating his baby girl senseless, but it felt right. He growled at her, "What else do you want, bitch?"

"Slap my tits, slap my ass, slap my thighs, all over, Daddy, I need it," Melody cried out.

With his other hand still tucked behind her neck holding her like he would when he made love to his wife. His other hand spanked her pretty tits repeatedly. His hand moved down her side to her thigh, and then back up to her breasts.

"Owwie, owwie! Daddy you're hurting your little girl," she squealed with euphoria in a tone so girly, unlike anything he had ever heard before and it just fueled his lust.

He knew he was hurting her. He knew she loved it and wanted more. Her cunt clenched on his shaft with every smack of his hand on her flesh and her juices leaked onto the sheets.

He pulled out and flipped her over, roughly be her hair, spanking her as she got up onto her hands and knees for him. When she got herself up, he shoved his cock right back into her, continuing to strike her ass.

"Fuck me, Daddy, fuck your filthy slut," she wailed as his erection pummeled into her from behind, she forced herself back onto it.

Melody gripped the sheets and screamed into his wife's pillows as he owned her flesh.

He did something he always wanted to do and jerked her head up by her hair and brought her to his shoulder, arching her back as he ravished her. His other hand reached around and found her neck, clenching hard on it.

"Do you trust Daddy?" he gently whispered in her ear.

"Yes, with my life," she moaned just before he cut off her air.

He choked her hard, unwilling to let go. Melody struggled to breathe but he held his grip, feeling her cunt convulse on him.

"That's a good girl," he grunted as her cheeks started changing color from red to white, ramming his organ into her.

Melody had never felt anything like this. The longer he choked her, the more focused the sensations in her genitals became. She didn't try to pull his hand away.

The edges of her vision became fuzzy and her limbs started getting numb. He kept his grip as her body started quivering uncontrollably. His other arm held her around her stomach, keeping her still so his cock wouldn't fall out of her.

An unstoppable orgasm flooded out of Melody, she managed to scream a scratchy scream as the pressure on her neck loosened just a touch. Her walls clenched so tight it forced James' cock out of her before she squirted violently, soaking the sheets through to the mattress. He released his grip of her neck and rubbed it, she gasped for air and her glazed over eyes opened again.

James had never made a girl squirt before. He marveled as her juices splashed down against his thighs.

She was still in orgasmic bliss when he yanked her hair again, pulling her back down on the bed. Melody caught her breath as he jerked his cock over her face.

"Cum on me, Daddy, cum on your baby girl's pretty face," she gasped, her body still writhing.

With her words he shot a rich, thick load onto her face. The ropes of cum coated her, over her forehead, cheeks, down her nose and into her open mouth.

Melody looked up at him as he shuddered, emptying on her. She waited until his eyes opened again and giggled as she cleaned her face with her fingers and ate his seed.

"Thank you, Daddy," she smiled, rubbing his cum into her lips.

"My pleasure," he grinned, the image of his sweet little girl, feeding herself his spunk, burned into his memory.

He laid back on his bed and Melody curled up into his nook, with her hand on his chest and leg draped over his. James stroked her cum stained hair and kissed her sweaty forehead as their hearts slowed down.

"Melody, baby, we can't pretend this didn't happen. You know that right?"

"Of course, Daddy. Why would we want to?" she asked, circling his nipple with her finger.

"Will you be Daddy's little whore from now on?" James asked between heavy breaths.

Melody, his little, cum covered girl, nodded.

"Whenever I can fuck you, you will give your body to me," he said as she tilted her face up to look at his eyes.

"Yes, Daddy, please, I'd love that" she smiled sweetly, "but only if I can go to Danielle's party with your cum inside me."

James grinned and brought her lips close to his, "Anything my baby girl wants," he said and kissed her.

12