A Sweet Reunion

Story Info
Lucy and David reunite.
5.4k words
4.67
18.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers

Author's Note: This is the second story about Lucy and David. While the story stands alone, readers may wish to read the previous story, "Lucy's First" before reading this one.

*

When David heard the light knock on his door, his heart skipped a beat. It had been three years since he had seen Lucy. They had enjoyed a brief few weeks together before she left for school. When she left, they had agreed that it would be best that she concentrate on her studies and on meeting guys her own age. They had continued to write each other, but the relationship became that of friends rather than lovers. Still, they frequently talked about their time together and how they both missed each other.

When David's publisher told him he had set up a book tour and that one of the cities was home to Lucy's school, David wrote to her and asked if she would like to meet. At first, the plan was simply to meet for dinner and some conversation, but plans change. Two weeks before the scheduled trip, it became clear to both that they both wanted more than just dinner.

Over the last three years, Lucy had dated several of her fellow students and had talked to David about each. Most of her relationships didn't last more than a few weeks. One, however, had lasted for a few months, but ultimately ended. At the time, Lucy had not said much to David about the cause of the break-up, but had recently confessed that she had always compared the young men to him, and all had fallen short...including the young man she had dated long-term.

When he heard this, David admitted that he had experienced the same problem with the women he dated. For whatever reason, none had captured his interest like Lucy.

In that last two weeks before the trip, the tone of their talk changed considerably and they were soon discussing what they wanted to do when they met. Lucy told David that she had often fantasized about things she would like to try, but had never felt comfortable enough in any of her relationships to bring them up. She knew, from their past time together, that David was someone she could trust and she wanted to explore these new experiences with him.

When David opened the door, he could hardly believe his eyes. No longer the shy girl he had known three years before, Lucy was now a beautiful young woman and he could immediately sense a new maturity.

Saying nothing more than hello to each other, Lucy stepped into the room. As soon as the door was closed, they embraced and kissed. Tentative at first, the kiss quickly turned passionate, and for both it was as if no time had passed between this meeting and their last.

After several moments, they broke the kiss and stepped back to look at each other. Lucy had been a late bloomer. While still slim, she now had curves on what had previously been a somewhat boyish frame. She was wearing a light green sweater over grey pants and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You've lost some weight," Lucy said.

"Yes, and each pound has been replaced by a couple of grey hairs," David responded.

Lucy smiled. "It makes you look more like a distinguished author...I like it."

"You look fantastic," David whispered.

"I've gained weight," Lucy pouted.

David smiled. "And, every ounce in just the right place, I would say."

Lucy glanced around the hotel room. "This is nice. Is this the way your publisher takes care of you?"

David laughed, "Well, I upgraded for this stop. They generally put me in a standard room, but I asked for a whirlpool suite for you."

It wasn't until then that Lucy noticed the large whirlpool tub in the corner of the room. It was surrounded by candles and there was a bottle of wine and two glasses sitting on the edge.

"Oh, my!"

Near the tub, Lucy saw a camera tripod, but no camera. Looking back, she saw the camera sitting on the dresser. Beside it was a small bag tied with a ribbon.

Looking back at David, Lucy said, "Is the bag what I think it is?"

"Go open it and see for yourself."

Lucy stepped over to the dresser and picked up the bag. She pulled the ribbon, opened it, and looked inside. A smile crossed her face.

"Just what I've always wanted," she said.

David walked over and dipped his hand into the bag. The first thing he pulled out was a red vibrator. "The clerk at the store assured me that this is perfect for a first-timer."

Laying the vibrator on the dresser, David reached into the bag again and produced a bottle of AstroGlide. "Also perfect for the first-timer. I've got something else that you didn't mention, but I think I will surprise you with that later."

Lucy wrapped her arms around David's neck and brought her lips to his ear. "I want you," she whispered. "I've haven't been able to think of anything else for the last two weeks."

"I want you, too, love. I want this weekend to be everything you've hoped for." Lucy's lips sought David's and kissed passionately. Sliding her hand down his chest and across his belly, she let it come to rest just below his belt. Giving him a quick squeeze she said, "I think someone is glad to see me."

"Very glad," David replied, "but he is going to have to wait a little longer. First things, first."

"Just what do you have in mind, sir?"

David reached back to the dresser and picked up the camera. "Go stand over by the tub," he said.

Lucy flushed and smiled. For a moment, she looked like the girl he had known three years before, but as she backed away, the girlishness was replaced by the sensuality of a woman.

"What do you want me to do?"

"It's your fantasy...what do you want to do?

Lucy blushed again, "I'm not really sure. I just thought it could be fun to take some pictures. Shall I pose, or what?"

David lifted the camera to his eye and snapped a quick picture.

"Hey, I wasn't ready for anything!"

"I know, but you looked great and it was a very natural shot. Come here and take a look."

Lucy walked across the room and looked at the image on the camera.

"Oh, wow...that really does look good. Let's see if we can get more like that."

As she walked back to the tub, David coughed and snapped another picture as she turned. Lucy smiled, did a quick spin and lifted her sweater. David took another picture just as her shirt cleared her breasts. Within moments, Lucy had removed her sweater completely and was teasing David by covering then revealing herself. After a few more shots, the sweater was on the bed and Lucy's hands went to her zipper.

As Lucy continued to tease and strip, David shot picture after picture. Soon, she was naked and posing over the tub.

After about ten minutes, Lucy said she didn't know what to do anymore and wanted to see the pictures. David sat on the edge of the bed and Lucy joined him. Together they looked through the shots and decided which to keep and which to erase. By the time they were finished, they had about twenty pictures to keep.

"How many can your camera hold," Lucy asked.

"This card should hold about 120 pictures, but I brought an extra card just in case. We can go through and delete the stuff we don't want," David replied.

"I want some pictures of my other fantasies, too," Lucy whispered.

"That is exactly what I had planned," David said as he kissed her.

"Hey, I'm sitting here naked...let's get you out of your clothes. Stand up," Lucy ordered.

David stood at the foot of the bed. Lucy rose to stand in front of him and began removing his sweater. As she lifted it over his head, she leaned down and took first one, then the other nipple between her lips. With a quick flick, David's sweater was off and tossed on the bed. Lucy looked up, gave each nipple another lick then kneeled in front of him.

Sliding her hands down his chest and stomach, Lucy reached for David's belt. As soon as it was loose, she unbuttoned his pants and lowered his zipper. Placing her hands on his waistband, Lucy tugged at his jeans and shorts until they were on the floor. David stepped out of them and his hard penis hung right in front of her face.

Without hesitation, Lucy reached up, grasped David's cock, and covered it with her mouth. As she licked and sucked, David took picture after picture.

Trying hard to not affect his aim, David lowered his left hand and cradled the back of Lucy's head. He buried his fingers in her hair and guided her head as she pleasured him. After only a couple of minutes, David pulled her head away.

"I can't take much more of that, and I'm guessing you would like something else first," he told her.

Lucy just smiled and said, "I want a facial. I think I forgot to tell you about that fantasy."

"Oh, god," was all David could say.

Resuming where she had left off, Lucy began sucking in earnest while David continued to press the shutter button. In just a few more moments, he began to groan as his climax started. Lucy sucked him deep into her mouth and massaged the lower side of his cock with her tongue.

David exploded in her mouth, but Lucy held on. After his climax subsided, Lucy slowly let David slide out. As he did, his cum dribbled from the corner of her mouth. Holding his penis in her hand, she wiped the head over her face. David touched under her chin and lifted her face, all the while taking more pictures. Lucy smiled and let cum drip down her face and onto her neck and chest.

David snapped a couple of final shots.

"Do you want to see them," he asked.

"Yes, let's see what we have. If they aren't good enough, we may have to retake them," Lucy giggled.

"If we have to retake, we will have to wait," David laughed. "Sit down, I will get a washcloth and be right back."

Lucy sat on the bed while David found a washcloth and wet it. David lovingly cleaned Lucy's face, neck, and chest then sat down beside her to view the pictures.

"My god, you took some great shots," Lucy commented.

"It is easy when you have such a beautiful subject. It was a little difficult keeping the camera steady, though," David said with a grin.

"Poor baby," Lucy teased, "was it hard trying to decide where to focus your attention?"

David laid the camera aside, pushed Lucy down on the bed, and said, "I know exactly where I want to focus my attention now. Unfortunately, we aren't going to be able to get any pictures of this."

Kissing her sweetly on the lips, David began caressing her breast. Lucy moaned and kissed back hard.

Soon, David was kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed and had his face between Lucy's legs. Licking and kissing, David teased her wet slit. His tongue was soon between her lips caressing her clit.

"I have missed this," Lucy moaned. "You have no idea how many nights I have dreamed of you doing this to me while I played with myself."

"That is one of my fantasies," said David. "I want to take pictures of you while you touch yourself."

"Oh, damn," Lucy cried.

David felt her legs tense as her first orgasm hit.

"I wish you hadn't said that," she whimpered. "Just the thought of you watching me made me cum. I didn't want it to be over so soon."

David raised his head and smiled, "I'm in no hurry to be finished here. Just lay back and enjoy."

Lucy lay back on the bed and David resumed his kissing and licking. Knowing how sensitive she would be, he stayed away from her clit. Covering the surrounding area with kisses and nibbles, he let her relax before moving back to her nub. Licking and sucking softly he soon brought her close to another orgasm. Before she could peak, David withdrew his mouth. Lucy let out a pouty groan, but David stayed away from her clit. After a few moments, he licked her slit again and felt her tense.

Several more times, David brought Lucy to the threshold and backed off. Finally, she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please let me cum...I can't take this. Please..."

Without hesitating, David concentrated on Lucy's clit and she let go with a powerful orgasm.

"Shit...oh FUCK she screamed. Suck me...please suck my clit!"

Lucy's climax seemed to last forever then she collapsed with a sigh.

"Oh, my god! What did you just do to me? I've never had an orgasm like that!"

David crawled up onto the bed and kissed Lucy.

"I'm glad you liked it, sweetie. We will have to see if we can top that one a few times this weekend."

"I can't imagine how," Lucy said. "Even if the rest are nothing close, I won't be disappointed...not after that."

Wrapping her arms tightly around David's neck, Lucy began kissing him. As their kisses grew deeper, Lucy pushed David back and climbed on top of him.

Stretching to her full length, Lucy covered David with kisses. After several minutes she said, "Hmmm, look who's back."

David smiled as Lucy rose to a sitting position. Lifting her hips, she grasped his penis and aimed it between her legs. When she found the spot, she shifted slightly and felt him slide fully inside her.

"Take pictures," she demanded. David picked up the camera and began shooting pictures while Lucy rode him. She sat straight up and began caressing her breasts. David took picture after picture while Lucy used him. Being photographed seemed to inspire her, and Lucy turned into a wild woman. Soon she was cumming and David pressed on the shutter button and let the camera shoot automatically. Seeing her so caught up in the moment, David couldn't hold out any longer and joined her in a mutual climax.

Once again, Lucy and David checked out the pictures while they recovered. Lucy was thrilled with the shots of her face during orgasm and they decided to save them all.

"Let's see," Lucy said, "that's three for me and only two for you. Do you think we need to even things up a bit?"

David laughed, "Sweetie, I'm not in my twenties anymore and it is going to take awhile before this old boy is ready again. Besides, we've got a couple of days together, so I think we might want to pace ourselves a bit. How about if we just talk and catch up for awhile?"

"I don't know if I've ever told you this or not," Lucy purred, "but that is one of the things I've found so disappointing in the other guys I've dated...they get off and they want to leave. I love it that we can cuddle and talk."

For the next two hours, Lucy and David talked and laughed. They started out lying next to each other with David on his back and Lucy cradled in his arms. At times, one or the other would sit up or get out of bed to get a glass of wine, but their nakedness felt completely natural. At one point, David got up to go to the bathroom. When he came back, he found Lucy sleeping. Crawling back into bed, he moved behind her into a spoon position and promptly fell asleep himself.

David felt Lucy stir and woke to find her climbing off the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I've got to pee," she replied. "We've been sleeping for three hours and I'm about to pop."

After a few minutes, David heard the toilet flush and water running. Lucy came out of the bathroom and ran to the bed. She jumped on David and stretched herself out on top of him.

"I just remembered something," she said. "You told me you had something else for me that you would show me later. Is it later?"

"Yes," David laughed, "I guess it is later, but I have to admit that I'm a little nervous about what I have for you."

"Is it something naughty?" Lucy asked with a wicked grin.

"Um...a little bit. Maybe a little kinky."

"Show me," she said.

David got off the bed and walked to his suitcase. He opened the case and took out a bag. Walking back to the bed, he said, "If you think this is weird, just say so and I will put it back. I don't want to do anything that will make you uncomfortable."

"You know I trust you completely," Lucy replied. "I know you would never do anything that would hurt me."

David handed the bag to Lucy. She opened it and looked inside.

"What is it?" she asked.

"It is a blindfold and straps to tie you to the bed," David responded.

"Oh, my god...I've never done that and have always wondered what it would be like," Lucy said with undisguised enthusiasm.

"I've never done it, either," David admitted. "You told me all of your fantasies that you wanted to experience, but I didn't tell you that this is one of mine."

Lucy rose up on her knees, pulled David's face to hers and kissed him hard.

"I want to do this for you. I want to give you anything you want! You will take pictures, won't you?"

"Oh, yes," David said, "I will take lots of pictures."

Lucy's face broke into a huge smile and then threw herself back on the bed, spread her arms and legs, and said, "Tie me up, bad boy!"

David laughed and picked up the restraints and blindfold. It took some experimenting, but in a few minutes, Lucy's hands and feet were bound to the bed and her eyes were covered.

"Are you okay?" David asked.

"Feel my pussy," Lucy commanded.

David ran his fingers along her slit and found that she was soaked.

"Oh, god," Lucy said as David's finger grazed her clit, "I'm so excited that almost made me cum again."

"Not yet, my sweet, one of the reasons I wanted to do this is so I can tease you without letting you cum."

"What?" she cried, "How long?

"Until I think you are almost ready to explode," David said in his most wicked voice. "When I don't think you can stand it anymore, I'm going to give you an orgasm you will never forget."

"Yes, please," was all she said.

David leaned over and gave Lucy's pussy a long, slow lick.

"Shit, what is it about being blindfolded that makes me so sensitive," she asked.

Lucy felt David get off the bed.

"What are you doing now?"

"You will find out soon enough," he replied.

Lucy heard David pick up the telephone. She could hear him punching in numbers then pause.

"It's time," she heard him say. "Yes, see you soon."

"David, what are you doing?"

"Do you trust me, sweetie?"

She felt a sudden chill run through her body, but quickly thought back on all of her experiences with David.

"Yes," she said softly, "I trust you."

"Good," he said, "I promise nothing bad will happen to you. And, I think you are going to enjoy this more than you can imagine. Until I tell you differently, I don't want you to talk"

Just then, Lucy heard a light knock on the door. She heard David open it and could tell that someone had walked in, but no one spoke. The door closed and she could hear people moving around. There was definitely more than one person in the room now, but she couldn't tell for sure how many. Several minutes passed and she could hear the click of the camera from time to time. Every now and then, someone would lean on the bed, but no one touched her. She could hear other movements. It sounded like clothing being removed, but she wasn't sure.

While all of this was taking place, Lucy could feel herself blushing. Her nipples were so hard it was almost painful and she knew her pussy was dripping wetness. Suddenly, she heard David's voice.

"We've already discussed the limits, right? No changes."

There was no answer, but Lucy felt someone's weight on the bed. Suddenly, a hand was on her leg just above her knee. Slowly, she felt it moving up her leg. She could tell it wasn't David's hand, but that was all she could tell. It moved further up towards her hip, and across her lower abdomen, just above her pussy. Whoever it was, was taking great care to get close to her sex without actually touching it.

Lucy jumped slightly when she felt another hand touch her opposite arm. She could tell it was not the same person. "There are at least two," she thought. The first hand was moving up her stomach and the second started moving across her shoulder and down her chest.

Within seconds, both breasts were covered and caressed. Her left nipple was tweaked while her right breast was cupped. She felt more hands touching her. She didn't think there were more than two people, but couldn't tell for sure.

Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers
12