A Sweet Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands on her breasts...more on her legs. She felt the person on her right sliding a hand between her legs. There were fingertips tracing her cunt lips while others played with her breasts. Lucy felt a finger dip between her lips and play across her clit. She almost came at the touch.

She could hear breathing and could tell the people touching her were getting excited. The hand moved off her right breast and she felt a shift on the bed. The hand between her legs moved and she felt her lips being spread apart. More movement then a kiss on her pussy.

Lucy let out an involuntary moan as a tongue touched her clit. What startled her most was feeling long hair falling against her legs. She tried to concentrate on the hands...is it a man or a woman, she wondered.

Whoever it was, they were doing a wonderful job of licking her. The sensations were incredible and she knew it wouldn't be long before she would cum. Suddenly, it stopped and Lucy groaned.

Almost before she could think, she felt a hand on the top of her head. The hand turned her head to her left side and she could feel a penis touching her lips. Without even thinking, she opened her mouth and took it in. This is definitely not David, she thought. Again, Lucy noticed the clicking of the camera. Had this just started again, or had she not noticed it? She hardly had time to think. The man had his hand behind her head now and was forcing his cock deep into her mouth. It was almost more than she could take, but she didn't choke. He wasn't being rough, but he was controlling, just the same.

Oh, god...there was the tongue in her pussy again. This time, it was snaking deep inside her, almost in rhythm with the cock in her mouth. Mmmmm...fingers replaced the tongue and now her clit was being licked again. Lucy began to moan as she grew closer to a climax.

Once again, the licking stopped before she peaked but the fingers were still inside her and the cock was still in her mouth. Lucy was so turned on that she started sucking with a vengeance. She was like an animal. She sucked and licked the man's penis as it slid in and out of her mouth.

Lucy could taste the salty pre-cum leaking out of the tip, and heard his breathing get raspy. She could tell he was close to cumming. Suddenly, he pulled out of her mouth and the weight on the bed shifted again. The mouth was back on her clit and licking furiously. Lucy felt herself going over the edge. At the same time, she heard a load grunt and felt hot cum shooting all over her chest, belly, and face. It was more than she could take and her own climax exploded.

Whoever was on her pussy started sucking on her clit and fingering her at the same time. Lucy's orgasm seemed to go on forever and she screamed. She had never done that before, but the release made the orgasm even more powerful. As she passed the peak, her body began to shudder uncontrollably. The aftershocks were almost as powerful as the orgasm itself and she wondered if she was going to peak again.

As if in answer to her thoughts, the mouth began sucking her clit again, and she felt something hard and smooth pressed against her anus. Whatever it was, it was very well lubricated and Lucy could feel it sliding inside her virgin hole. The incredible feeling combined with the mouth on her clit caused her to climax almost instantly. It wasn't as powerful as the last time, but almost. Again, she screamed.

As her climax subsided, Lucy felt tender kisses and licks between her legs. She also felt lips surrounding her nipples and hands caressing her breasts and stomach. She was being brought down ever so gently.

After several minutes of this, it stopped. Lucy felt two bodies climb off the bed then two pairs of lips kissed her sweetly. Someone's hand softly touched her face and she was almost positive it was a woman.

She could hear people moving around in the room. Again, she heard the sounds of clothing. This time, she as sure it was being put back on. She was almost disappointed that it was over, but realized that she still had something hard up her backside.

In moments, the door was opened and Lucy heard people leaving. Not a single word had been spoken by the people who just ravished her. Once again, there was a weight on the bed.

The binding on her left hand was released, then the binding on her right. Lucy rubbed her wrists and sat up. She started to remove the blindfold, but a hand stopped her. No words were spoken as her legs were freed. When she was completely loose, a hand...David's hand... took hers and helped her off the bed.

Lucy felt herself being led across the room. After a few steps, they stopped and David put one hand on her back and the other on her stomach. He bent her at the waist and pushed her forward. Lucy put her elbows out and felt one of the pillows from the bed on top of a hard surface.

When Lucy was leaning forward on her elbows, she felt David take her right hand and attach the bindings to something. Then it was her left. Next, her feet were attached and once again she couldn't move more than a few inches. She could just imagine what she looked like bent forward with her ass in the air.

She heard the camera click a few times. Well, she thought, now I won't have to wonder what I look like in this position. It was then she remembered what was obviously a dildo stuck up her butt. Thinking about it, she almost laughed out loud, but suppressed it.

Lucy could hear movement behind her. She felt David's hands touch her shoulders then slide down her sides to her hips. One hand slid across her butt cheek and she could feel the dildo being removed. She had grown accustomed to feeling it there, but the movement created a wonderful sensation and she moaned as it left her body.

Moments later she felt cold liquid dripping between her cheeks and running down the crack of her ass. Fingertips caught the liquid and smoothed it around her anus. Seconds passed and she felt the tip of David's cock pressing lightly against her back door. Without thinking, she tensed, but thought how much she wanted this and tried to relax.

She felt David's left hand brush against her face and the blindfold was lifted from her face. Lucy looked around to figure out where she was. When she looked to the right, she saw herself in a mirror. She realized that David had moved the desk away from the wall and she was leaned over it with David was behind her. He had positioned the desk so she could watch everything in the mirror.

David raised the camera to his eye and shot a couple of pictures using the reflection in the mirror. Lucy smiled at him. In her unguarded moment, David pushed the head of his penis past her sphincter and he was inside her.

Lucy gasped, but quickly realized that it didn't hurt. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them and looked directly into David's eyes in the mirror. She could see the question in his eyes and smiled as she gave him a slight nod. Slowly, David pushed himself further inside. Each time he felt Lucy tense up, he stopped and waited for her to signal him to go further. Before long, he was fully inside her. After pausing for a moment to let her get used to him, he began to slowly pull back until just the head was inside. With slow, steady movements, he began to stroke deep in, and almost out.

Lucy grimaced with the first few strokes, but then began to moan and grunt. David gradually picked up speed until he was fairly pounding her ass. Lucy's grunts and moans were coming fast and loud now. She was pushing back against him to meet his thrusts. David reached forward and released her right had from the binding. As soon as it was free, Lucy had it between her legs and she started fingering her own clit.

In only seconds, a sound started from deep within Lucy.

"Oh, FFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK," she screamed as she climaxed. "Oh, Jesus fucking Christ! Oh, fuck...don't stop...don't stop. Oh, fuck me."

Seconds later David climaxed. She could feel it as he ejaculated in her ass. She felt his cock tense up and release. The sensation caused her to cum again and she pushed back against David hard and held him there.

"Okay...stop...please stop...I can't take anymore."

They were both panting. They looked at each other in the mirror and smiled.

"Was I right," David asked?

"Do you mean, did I enjoy it," Lucy replied?

"Yes...did you enjoy it?"

"It was incredible, David. I've never cum so hard! I can't wait to see the pictures."

"Ah, I'm not going to let you see the first batch until I have edited them, but we can look at these. The other batch will be a gift for you so you can remember this," David said.

"Oh, that isn't fair," Lucy pouted. "Besides, I'm not going to need anything to remember this...not for a long time."

"Hmmmm...I'm glad you liked it. I'll be right back, sweetheart."

David pulled out of her and walked to the bathroom. She heard him turn on the water and knew he was getting a washcloth to clean her. Moments later, David returned and Lucy purred as the warm cloth caressed her body. David cleaned her for a long time and Lucy realized that he must have covered her ass with a huge load.

"Let's get you untied dear...we might want to take a little nap before dinner."

As David released her from her bindings, he kissed each hand and foot. When she was free, Lucy turned to David, pulled him close, and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed him passionately.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you for understanding me and wanting to give me so many wonderful experiences."

David took her face in both hands, kissed her, and said, "Unless I am very much mistaken, we are going to have many years to give each other wonderful experiences. I can't imagine anyone else in my life."

Lucy threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "I can't either, my love...I can't either."

12