A Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Step mother and step sister; is it really revenge?
11.9k words
4.35
185.3k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charms75
charms75
168 Followers

Part One - Step Mother

Chapter 1

"Courier please," Krishna heard the voice followed by the knocking on his door. Reluctantly he heaved himself up from the couch and opened the door to take the courier. It was a letter, a little bulky. He looked at the sender's address and frowned. It said "Priya" and the place was his native village. He did not know anyone in his native village by that name.

Closing the door thoughtfully he returned to the couch and opened the letter and poured out the contents. Two photographs and a letter fell on his lap. Curious, he took the photos first and looked at them. Both were women, one was a little older than the other, sisters? He wondered. He then took the older looking woman's photo and gazed at it intently. She looked in her mid twenties and had a charming face. Her body was not shapely but neither fat or slim. She was about 5'7" tall and looked majestic in a plain polyester saree. The saree was semi transparent and the fall was so arranged on her chest that the beautiful shape of her full firm breasts showed on the side clearly. The gap between her blouse and saree at the hips showed her flat stomach to advantage with the naval winking at him. Her legs were long and ass cheeks round.

Krishna felt a stirring in his groins and knew he was getting a hard on. The woman was sexy and was plainly showing it off in the photo. He licked his lips and took the other photo. The woman in this photo looked a duplicate of the other with the big difference of being very slim and shapely. She had the same facial features like the older woman but looked like a teenager in spite of the full firm breasts that stood out against the churidhar she wore. The churidhar completely covered her from neck to feet but showed off the shape of her beautiful curves and Krishna realized he had a ragging hard on.

Still wondering who this may be, he took the letter and opened it. Holding the letter in one hand he took his cock in his other hand and began to stroke it but stopped when he read the greeting in the letter.

"Dear Brother," it began and Krishna was stunned as he did not have any sisters. Suddenly suspicious he looked at the cover and the address but his name and correct address stared back at him. Confused, he began to read the letter.

"We have never met as yet but I am Priya, your sister, step sister to be precise. As you know our father married my mother when you were only three years of age and I was born the next year. Ever since I was old enough and knew about your existence, I had begged father to get us acquainted but he said that you are under your uncle's care and that your uncle will never allow you to meet me or my mother.

You may wonder why I am writing this letter and how I got your address. Father died last month and I don't know if you knew he had been drinking a lot for the past several years and was also sick very often. From the time I was old enough to know I saw him only as a ruthless man who never treated mother or me right. He was always harsh and often violent. At least as long as he lived he provided for us and also gave me a decent education. I have just finished my B A degree in Economics. After his death we found out that he has not only mortgaged our house but had also taken loans from many other people in the village.

The men who had loaned money to father stripped us of all our possessions once he was dead and even our house is taken over by the man who had taken mortgage of the house. So we literally came to the streets. Mother's family is struggling themselves and is not willing to help us now. Other than mother's family we could only think of you as a possible refuge but mother felt that you will not have us. I convinced her that we will try our luck with you before we decided to do anything else.

When I approached your uncle for your address, he was indifferent at first but when I begged him explaining we had no one else to go to, he finally gave your address reluctantly. Tomorrow night I and mother are getting the train for Mumbai and will reach there on Sunday morning at about 11 A M. I am sending our photographs so that you will recognize us in the railway station. We will wait for you near the information counter.

Dear brother, we have no one else to go to and we are coming to you as our last and only refuge. I sincerely hope that you will accept us on humanitarian grounds even if not for the relationship. On our part we promise to be good to you and try not to be a burden.

With love and hopes

Your sister

"Priya"

Krishna read the letter two more times before the full truth sank in him. He did not remember his father at all as he was brought up by his uncle from the age of three and had never once met him after he was old enough to know. So his death meant nothing to him but his step mother and step sister coming to live with him was making him uncomfortable. The girl said they will arrive on Sunday which meant the next day and he had no time to even make up his mind or stop them coming.

He probably would not have looked at the photos with lust if he had known in advance who they really were. But now he had looked at them with lust and even now the thought of them aroused his cock to full attention. For a long time he sat in the couch and thought the matter over but could not make up his mind. He was angry with his uncle for giving his address and decided to have a word with him first. So he called his uncle from his cell phone.

"Hello," His uncle's sleepy voice answered him.

"Uncle it is me, Krishna, what the hell do you think you are doing?" Krishna shouted.

"Those bitches already arrived or contacted you?" he chuckled heartily.

"Good lord uncle they are arriving tomorrow and I just got their letter,"

"Well what are you going to do?" His uncle sounded amused.

"Why, I will get them return tickets and put them in the next available train back, of course," Krishna shouted back angrily.

"You poor fool, don't you realize this is the god send opportunity for you to revenge your father?"

"Revenge my father? Why and how do you mean?"

"You ask why you damned fool, because he did not take care for you after your mother died and haven't I repeatedly told you how horribly he treated your mother when she was alive?" There was anger in his uncle's voice.

"But uncle these people seem to depend on me and how can I hurt them when they are so down and out?"

"I am not asking you to hurt them you fool, all I am saying is take revenge on your father using them,"

"But how uncle," Krishna was bewildered.

"Imagine how your father would feel if married to your own sister and also sleeping with your step mother?" His uncle laughed fanatically.

"Uncle, what are you saying?"

"Listen you fool, this is the opportunity I have been waiting for to avenge my sister, your mother,"

Krishna did not answer.

"Tomorrow meet them in the station and take them home and see that they are properly settled in your house,"

"And then?"

"Then take your step mother to bed and convince her, the only way out for them is for you to marry your step sister,"

"Take my step mother to bed, you mean......,"

"Yes, that is exactly what I mean boy, make her your woman first and then convince her to give her daughter to you in marriage,"

"Good lord uncle, is this possible, is this right?"

"Every thing is possible my boy and nothing is wrong as long as we don't think so,"

"What if they won't play ball?"

"Believe me my boy, they will,"

"What if they won't," Krishna now pleaded almost.

"Then send them back but I tell you boy they will be more than willing and now sit back and think up a plan for tomorrow," without waiting for his reply his uncle disconnected the phone.

Frustrated and at the same time excited, Krishna sat back and began to think. Both his step mother and sister were beautiful and sexy. He was attracted to both of them and he knew he would take them both under other circumstances. But their relationship nagged his mind and he was reluctant. He did not remember his father or his mother and so he really had no feelings for either of them one way or the other. But all these past twenty years his uncle had tried to poison his mind against his father. Krishna was only amused by his fanatic uncle and his ranting about his father but he was willing to let it go simply because he realized his uncle was reacting out of his love for his mother who was his own sister.

He now thought of these two beautiful women who are coming, seeking refuge with him. He was turned on by them both and only their relationship to him stood between them and his desire for them. But his uncle did not seem to mind the relationship and he set store by his uncle as he was the one who brought him up and had been his only guide. He wondered what it would be like to marry his own step sister and also have his step mother as his lover. The thought itself was arousing and he finally decided he will try his uncle's plan anyway. The decision made he went to bed and slept fitfully.

Chapter 2

Krishna was up and ready to go to the station in the next morning and then stopped before the full size mirror and looked at himself. At twenty-four he stood 6'1" with broad shoulders and hard muscles strained against his shirt. While he was not athletic looking, he still looked fit. He was a big man and had charming looks which had helped him in his career and made women sigh seeing him.

At seventeen just after finishing school he had come to Mumbai and had already well settled in his career. He worked for a marketing company and made lots of money on the side as well. The small single bedroom apartment he had purchased two years ago and had already fully paid for it. Apartments are expensive in Mumbai and he was proud of owning one himself.

On the way to the station he suddenly remembered he had grossly misjudged the age of both his step mother and sister. His sister wrote that she had just finished B A which meant she is at least twenty. He tried to remember his step mother's age when she married his father. It was his uncle's angry and furious words that came to mind.

"Your father has married a young girl of fourteen, that too within a month of your mother's sad death," he had fumed. That would make her about thirty-five now he thought. His thoughts were broken when he reached the station. He had no difficulty finding the two women, having seen their photos and with a formal greeting, he took them out of the station and back home in a taxi cab. He was carefully silent during the journey, mindful of the taxi driver and when they reached home he told them to make themselves at home and went on to prepare lunch.

He waited for them to finish their bath and come for lunch and during the lunch he started to give them his instructions. His instructions were really a feeler to know how far they will play ball.

"Look Deepa, I will be introducing you to people here as my sister and you will play along, do you understand?" He looked at his step mother as he said this.

"Yes, whatever you say Krishna," She looked surprised but answered eagerly enough. When he looked at Priya his step sister, he found her blushing and smiled. He realized Priya had understood the implications; if her mother is his sister then she, Priya will become the rightful wife to be for him as per their traditions. Krishna understood it was this realization that made her blush. Satisfied he has made progress he was content and did not talk. They also were quiet, may be because of the surprise his instruction had given them.

Since they had only a small wardrobe, he took them shopping in the evening and bought them a few sets of dresses including under garments. He let them choose their dress and told them not to worry about money, so they bought the best. Here and there he made some discreet suggestions on their selection just to show them the kind of dresses he preferred. They seemed to understand and the dresses they had bought were sexy and fashionable too.

Returning home he gave them time to try the dresses on and went out. Once out side he tried to think of ways he could seduce his step mother. Already they seemed comfortable and all he needed was some privacy with his step mother to seduce her. The only bedroom, he had already given them to use and he will have to sleep in the small hall which made privacy a difficult thing to accomplish. The presence of these two beautiful women was working on him and he was in a hurry to have them in his bed. But he could not think up a feasible plan to get his step mother, Deepa alone with him and finally deciding to play the cards as they fell, he returned home.

They were sitting on the couch in the hall watching TV and got up when he entered. He saw that they were wearing one of the new night gowns they had purchased earlier in the evening. While they were not too provocative, they still clung to their body and showed off their curves. He told them to go on with the TV watching and began to undress. As he stripped his shirt and stood in his bare chest, through the corner of his eyes he found them looking at him. He proceeded to take of his pants as well and then stood a minute in his brief before changing in to a lungi, giving them ample opportunity to see what he looked like. He then went to the bath room to prepare for bed.

When he returned they had already made his bed on the couch and were waiting for him.

"If you want to watch T V go on, I am not in a hurry to sleep," he told them.

"I think I will go to bed," Deepa said looking at him. Priya also said goodnight and followed her mother into the bedroom. He sighed and fell on the couch unsure if he could proceed with the plan. He was not feeling sleepy so he tried to watch T V so that he could keep them out of his mind. He did not have much experience with women, since he had been too busy building a career for him. The few times he had sex were with older women he met in the line of duty and through whom he had bettered his career. While they were not great sex experiences, they taught him the rudiments of sex and he now had a good idea how to please a woman and hold them charmed.

He turned at the sound of the bedroom door open and saw Deepa come out. She smiled at him and proceeded towards the kitchen closing the bedroom door behind her. For a minute Krishna lay there in the couch wondering and then got up and followed Deepa to the kitchen. He leaned against the door post and watched as she took a glass of water and drained it. Then she began to fill a canteen with water. He watched her round ass cheeks outlined against the night gown and felt his cock getting hard.

Having finished filling the canteen she turned and then stopped in her tracks when she saw him blocking the door way staring at her. He was not really blocking the door but his big size almost filled the door way and gave her that impression. She blushed at his stare and bowed her head down unable to bear his piercing look. The kitchen was small and she only had to take two steps to reach him. She did not move but shuffled her feet standing there undecided.

Already turned on by her, her shy stance intoxicated him and Krishna became bold and uncaring. He took a long step and stood before her and placed his hands on her shoulders. She looked up into his eyes, saw the raw lust in them and blushing furiously looked down again. He began to squeeze her shoulders lightly, staring at her heaving breasts. The low neck gave him enough leeway to look at her cleavage and it was enough to madden him with lust. Her skin felt soft and glowed in the light and he pulled her to him.

She did not resist but came into his arms lamely and he held her close to him feeling her breasts pressed against his massive chest and looked deep into her bewildered eyes.

"Krishna...," she began but he closed her mouth with his, kissing her passionately. For a minute there she did not respond but when his tongue pried her lips open, she opened them, letting his tongue into her mouth. As his tongue danced inside her mouth she relaxed and responded to his kiss by letting her own tongue dance against his. Leaving the canteen on the kitchen table her hands went around his neck and they kissed long and hard. When he broke the kiss, she turned her face away more in shame than anger or fear. His hands caressed her back and he now placed his lips on her neck, lightly kissing the sensitive skin and then licked her skin to taste her.

She moaned and pulled his face closer enjoying his ministration on her neck. Krishna lifted his face and looked at her and asked," Priya sleeping?"

"Yes," she whispered looking at him shyly still unsure of his intentions. "Let us go to the hall," He said and without waiting for her answer lifted her off her feet and carried her to the hall switching off the kitchen light as he passed the door. Once in the hall he sat down on the couch and set her down on his lap. With one hand around her waist, he touched her naked skin just above her neckline with his fingers and traced the hem of her dress slowly looking into her eyes all the time. She closed her eyes at his tender touch and he cupped one of her breasts over her night gown. At this she moaned and her hands went around his neck trying to hold on to him. Her breast felt naked under the gown and he slowly unzipped her gown and then opened it to expose her white breasts.

He took her left breast in his mouth and tweaked her right breast with his right hand kneading the soft flesh and pinching her nipple. As he sucked her nipple and his fingers pinched her other nipple, her moans became louder and she wriggled on his lap. With his free hand he pushed her gown down her shoulders stripping her naked to the waist. As his hand caressed and massaged her back, she pulled his face closer to her forcing him to take more of her breast into his mouth. His right hand moved down to feel her flat stomach and she pressed her lips to his shoulder, kissing his shoulder and licking his naked skin.

When his right hand slipped down between her legs, she opened her legs wide giving him access to her privacy. He cupped her mound and then moved his palm down to cover her cunt and then pressed lightly feeling her swollen lips and the wetness oozing out of her cunt. Without taking his hand off or his mouth from her breast he stood up so her gown slid down her and he also stripped his lungi so that both were stark naked. He was strong enough to hold her in that position but her weight weighing down on his palm gave more contact with her cunt and his palm pressed against her cunt lips made her all tingly. She giggled and Krishna sat her down on his lap once again but this time facing him with her legs on either side of him and looked at her curiously.

It was obvious she was more relaxed now and the uncertainty was gone from her eyes. He saw primal lust dancing in her eyes and it pleased him. Her hands were still around his neck and she pushed her hips closer to him so that his cock was between them pressing against her stomach. She pulled his face and kissed his lips and sensuously licked his lips with her tongue. Her hands massaging his strong back. He cupped her ass cheeks and pulling her closer still against him kneaded her ass cheeks. As she lifted her face to look at him, he saw the wanton lust in her eyes and knew he had her where he wanted.

"You are beautiful Babe, make a man want to eat you alive," he said.

"You are a dream come true for a woman Krishna," she whispered in his ear, licking the back of his ear lobe. He was enjoying the feel of her naked flesh against him and now teased her nipples with his tongue and then licked the whole of her breast slowly, making her press her breasts against his questing tongue. She now put her hands between them and took his cock in her hands tenderly caressing them and looked at him with pleading eyes.

charms75
charms75
168 Followers