A Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charms75
charms75
168 Followers

"You want to suck my cock babe?"

"Yes, darling," she whispered her hands tightening around his hard cock. It seemed she had totally forgotten their relationship and was only enjoying the sex. Her inhibitions were totally gone and she was a willing passionate lover.

With his hands on her hips he lifted her and put her down on her knees between his legs.

"Go on Babe, suck all you want,"

She took his cock in his hands and kissed his inner thigh and looked up at him and gazing into his eyes with lust filled eyes she pushed her tongue out of her mouth and then licked the tip of his cock head tasting his precum. She then lustfully licked her own lips and then took the head of his cock between her lips and still gazing into his eyes; let her tongue circle around his cock head, making him groan in pleasure. She held his cock with one hand and with the other cupped his balls and gently squeezed them. Now she moved her mouth a little forward and took a little more and his cock in to her mouth. Her tongue twirled around his cock and she took more and more of his cock into her mouth until the tip of his cock head touched her throat. Then she relaxed and waited a while and then began to take his cock deep into her throat. She moved so slowly that she did not gag but let his cock slide into her throat.

He felt his balls touch her chin as she took his cock fully inside her mouth and then she began to really suck him, her head bobbing up and down, taking his cock deep inside her throat and then pulling out almost to her lips before pressing on. He groaned and took her head in his hands and held on and let her suck him in her own rhythm. As she expertly sucked his cock, he lost his control and his balls swelled and he spurted his sperm deep inside her throat. She swallowed his sperm eagerly and squeezed his limping cock with her mouth to get all the sperm out of him. Once finished she lifted her face to him, licking her lips and looked at him both with satisfaction and desire.

He rested a while holding her head between his legs feeling her sooth skin against his rough legs. When he was rested enough, he lifted her up and laid her on the couch and kissed her lips lightly showing his appreciation.

"You are a wonderful cock sucker babe," He praised.

She smiled but did not answer. Her hands sneaked down to caress his legs and once again she took hold of his cock and this time began to slowly stroke the cock and felt it harden in her hands. Krishna placed his hand on her cunt and then traced her swollen lips with his fingers. When his finger touched her clit he paused and pressed the nub gently and then took it between two of his fingers and began to pinch it. He let one of his fingers slip into her wet cunt at the same time, evoking a gasp and moan from her.

"Oh god darling that feels wonderful," she whispered.

"You will love to have my cock inside your cunt though, won't you?"

"Yes, darling I would love that,"

"You want me to fuck the hell out of you, right?"

"Yes my darling, please fuck me," she crooned as his fingers probed deep inside her cunt. With his fingers buried deep inside her cunt and probing, he took one of her nipples in his mouth and began to suck hard. She kept moaning and stroked his cock harder and faster.

Sensing her mounting passion, Krishna felt the time is right for him to make his proposition to her; he pulled his fingers out of her cunt and then spread her legs wide. He first kissed her inner thigh and licked the silken skin, making her giggle again. He climbed on the couch and positioned himself between her wide open legs and looked into her lusty eyes. She was watching him eagerly her mouth half open. Her hands still held on to his hard cock and she rubbed the tip of his cock against her swollen cunt lips. He hovered above her letting her feel his cock against her cunt and bending down kissed her lips and then her nipples one by one, licking and twirling his tongue around them. Her whimpers told him she is fully aroused and totally liberated.

"Go on babe guide my cock into your cunt,"

She smiled at him and pressed his cock head into her opening and at the same time lifted her ass, so that his cock slipped into her wet juicy cunt. Once he felt her cunt muscles against his cock he also thrust hard and buried himself deep inside her. She gasped at his thrust and wrapped her legs around his hips holding him tightly inside her. Her hands around his neck also tightened and her lips pressed against his shoulder. He balanced his weight on his toes and elbows and took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes.

"Do you realize you can have me like this deep inside you only as long as I am not married?" he asked

"Yes, darling, I realize that but....."

"But what Babe?"

"I want your lovely cock inside my cunt always my darling,"

"That depends totally on you, babe,"

"How do you mean?" She was wriggling her ass and grinding her hips against his cock as she spoke, lust holding her spellbound.

"Well, if I married the right girl, you can have my cock inside you any time you wanted,"

"Then please marry the right girl darling, I want your cock inside me always, oh darling please," she was pleading, wanton lust taking hold of her and naked desire burning in her eyes.

"I wonder if you will agree for me to marry the girl I have in mind,"

"Agree? Oh darling if that is all you want I will agree willingly," She was holding his face, kissed and licked his cheeks,"

Krishna pulled his cock almost out of her cunt and then thrust into her as hard as he could, to show her what she could be missing.

"You sure you won't go back on your word?"

"I promise darling, I will do anything to be with you always,"

Krishna once again pulled his cock almost out and thrust hard into her cunt, cherishing the tightness of her cunt around his cock.

For a long time Krishna looked into her eyes to make sure she meant what she said.

Anxiously she returned his gaze, primal lust simmering in her eyes.

"Will you give Priya in marriage to me?" He said gently watching for her reaction.

"But darling, she is your sister," her eyes opened wide as she replied.

"You have my cock inside you and who are you to me babe?" he asked sarcastically.

"You mean it is not wrong?"

"Do you think it is wrong for us to fuck around?" he countered.

"Oh god I suppose if we can fuck, why not she too," she was thinking aloud.

"You see babe, give her in marriage to me and you can have my cock inside you any time you wanted,"

"I don't know, darling all I know is I want your cock inside me is all,"

"Well, think it over and let me know babe, for me it will be great to fuck you whenever I wanted and now it is in your hands," he smiled reassuringly at her.

He now began to fuck her in earnest thrusting hard and deep into her. She responded by raising her ass to meet his every thrust her finger nails digging into his shoulders and her moans and whimpers filling the room. As the tempo increased he cupped her breasts in his hands and holding on to them he rammed into her eager cunt with all the force he could muster. As his fingers pinched her nipples hard she felt the first waves of pleasure course through her. As he kept up slamming his cock into her, waves and waves of pleasure shook her and she writhed under him, her juices soaking his already soaked cock wetter. She cried out in pleasure and held on to him. Krishna kept on fucking her with hard and fast strokes adding to her pleasure.

When her spasm subsided, he relaxed above her and looked into her eyes.

"Well, Babe, what do you think?"

"About?" she seemed to be in a trance as she mumbled this.

"About me fucking Priya and you of course, babe," he said smiling.

"Yes, she will be your wife and I will be your lover forever," she whispered, her hands pulling his face to her breasts. He let her hold his face against her breasts and once again began to fuck her slowly this time, pulling his cock all the way out and then thrusting hard into her. He slipped his hands under her and held her tightly to him as he rammed his cock deep into her waiting cunt.

"Oh god, fuck me darling, fuck your lover hard," she was mumbling as she lifted her ass to his every thrust, her breasts juggling as the action became feverish.

Krishna slowly increased the tempo until he was ramming into her cunt as fast and hard as he could. Once again she went rigid under him as another spasm of pleasure began inside her. He stopped fucking suddenly and lay on top of her letting her feel his body warmth on her skin.

"Oh god darling don't stop, for god's sake don't stop fucking my cunt,' she whimpered and pleaded with him.

He held her face in his hands and looked deep into her eyes and said, "So you will give your daughter to me in marriage and be my lover as well?"

"Yes, my darling, marry my daughter and you can fuck me too any time you want,"

"Oh god darling, please fuck me, please fuck your lover," Deepa continued.

"You are a horny bitch, aren't you?' he smiled at her as he pulled his cock out of her and then slammed deep into her hard.

"Yes darling with you I will always be a horny bitch wanting your cock inside me," She said as she raised her ass up to meet his hard thrusts.

"I am going to love fucking you both babe, my step mother and my step sister," he laughed as he took her breasts in his hands and crushed them with force.

She cried out in pain and then said, "Marry my daughter and then I won't be your step mother anymore but your lover darling, oh darling you feel so wonderful fucking me," It was obvious she loved the talk which was so erotic to her village mind.

"Yeah I will marry her alright and fuck her right in front of you babe, you will like that won't you, to see my cock slip in to her virgin cunt and fuck the hell out of her?"

"Yes, darling I will love that; I will guide your lovely cock into her cunt with my own hands the first time and be there watching you fuck the hell out of her too,"

"Yes babe, I would love you guide my cock into her virgin cunt and then have you watching us fucking," he increased his tempo and slammed his cock hard and fast into her. She moaned and cried at his hard thrusts and then as yet another spasm of pleasure took hold of her, she bit into his shoulder and thrashed her legs about mumbling incoherently. As her cum soaked his ramming cock, he also let go and filled her cunt with his sperm. For a long time he lingered on top of her breathing hard. Finally when she lay quietly under him and he was breathing normal, he rolled onto her side and took her in his arms.

She cuddled into his arms eagerly and pressed her body against his. They lay there silently for a long time both satiated and happy. Then just as she was drifting into sleep he kissed her lips lightly and traced his tongue all over her face. She moaned at the warmth of his tongue on her skin and pressed her body still tighter against him. His hands slipped down behind her massaging her back and rested on her ass cheeks. Holding her ass cheeks in his hands, he moved his mouth down to lick her neck and then the rising flesh of her breasts slowly. His hands moved down to her legs and massaged her thighs as his tongue danced on her sensitive skin. She was giggling as his tongue was tickling her skin and pulling his face to hers began to kiss his mouth passionately, her tongue darting into his mouth and licking his cavity and flicking at his tongue.

She loved the after play and was thanking him with her kiss. Finally they both drifted into sleep in each others arms.

Part Two - Step Sister

Priya

Her father's death was really a relief for both Priya and her mother but it also had its problems. Her drunkard father had left them penniless and had even borrowed more money than they could afford. The result was hardly two weeks after his death Priya and her mother were on the streets with no home and no income. The man had drunk all his money away and also had left them in debts. Priya could not remember if ever he had been a good father to her or a good husband to her mother. He had been harsh and often violent when angered which was often.

Staying temporarily in a neighbor's house, they had to find a way for a living. Priya was glad she had a college degree at least. But living in a village was a handicap and they were hesitant to move to a town or city without a male support, as they had never before lived in a town or city. The small town where Priya did her college was the nearest to a town they had ever seen. It was when they were discussing their problem that Priya remembered her half brother. Her mother was the second wife of her father and her father had a son by his first wife. But when his first wife died her brother had taken away the little boy who was only three years of age then. Priya did not even know where he was or what he was doing. But she realized he is the only true relation to whom they could appeal for help.

Although her mother was not in favor of the idea, Priya still went ahead with her plans and visited the neighboring village where her half brother's uncle lived. The uncle was indifferent when she met him but she explained her situation patiently and appealed to his good senses. After a lot of begging on her part, the man finally relented and told her that her half brother was now living in Mumbai and gave her the address. When Priya asked him to help her with her half brother the uncle ruthlessly refused. But he gave Priya one of the latest photos of her half brother. Priya returned home part disappointed and partly hopeful.

The hope was from the photo of her half brother. Priya was excited when she saw her brother's photo for the first time. He was a tall handsome man and there was some thing charming about him. Unlike her father who had a horrible expression in his face most of the time, her brother had a serene look in his face which was soothing. Priya showed the photo to her mother and was shocked by her comment.

"Why, Priya he looks so very sexy!" her mother Deepa had exclaimed looking at the photo.

Priya did not think of him in those lines but now hearing her mother's comment, she had looked at the photo again. He was very attractive of course it but then him being her brother and son to her mother, she felt her mother had no business thinking of him in those terms. The comment also made Priya wonder about her mother. Priya was actually sorry for her mother since she had married her father at the age of 14 and had given birth to her the next year. Since then she did not seem to have had a pleasant life as her father had treated her like shit. Also her father had been sickly for the past several years apart from his chronic drinking and Priya realized her young mother may not have had any happiness in her life with a sickly drunk husband.

With difficulty Priya and her mother managed to find the money for their train ticket to Mumbai. They had really not made any plans in the event her half brother refused to take them in. But with a little hope clinging in her heart Priya had written that letter to her brother. Her mother's comment about her brother looking sexy had given her the idea to send those photos of themselves which was very sexy and not at all what they normally looked like. Priya hoped their sexy looks might influence her brother to accept them. She knew she would be proud to have such a handsome man as her brother and so reasoned he would also be glad to have a beautiful and sexy step mother and step sister.

The thought excited Priya so much so that she felt the wetness begin between her legs but she forcefully chased those thoughts from her mind. During the train journey which took almost 20 hours, both mother and daughter were anxious and had not enjoyed the wonderful scenery and the new places they were seeing all through the journey. Priya had heaved a sigh of relief when they were met by their half brother in the railway station in Mumbai and though he had greeted them formally, Priya did notice the quick interest he had showed seeing them. Seeing him in person for the first time, Priya understood her mother's comment better. He was big and rippled with muscles and was certainly sexy if you looked at him as a man and not as your brother.

Priya thought her mother had seen him as a man and not as her step son. She could not blame her since she had never seen him before and was only aware that such a person existed. Anyway Priya hoped her half brother would accept them and give them a chance for their lives. When they reached his house he had given up his only bedroom to them and later in the evening had also taken them out and bought good decent dresses for them. While he had told them to select the dresses themselves, at times he made some discreet suggestions on their selection which clearly showed he was really sexy as her mother had commented. At that time Priya wondered about her half brother and his intentions in taking them in and buying them such nice dresses.

Priya also noticed her mother's excitement in his presence and was surprised when it amused her and did not annoy her as it should. It was very obvious to Priya that her mother was very much excited by her brother but he did not seem to notice this. However there were times when Priya thought she saw raw lust in his eyes when he was looking at her mother. This irritated her and she wondered if she was jealous of her mother but quickly dismissed the idea, after all he is her brother and step son to her mother. They should not be having any sexual thoughts about him and the same applied to him as well. But as dusk fell, Priya was beginning to suspect both her mother and her brother. While the excited looks of her mother were discreet, her brother was more open as he looked at her mother where he should not be looking.

It was with confusing thoughts in her mind that Priya went to bed with her mother and tried vainly to sleep. When later her mother got off the bed and went out Priya feigned sleep but stayed wide awake wondering where and why her mother was going at that time of night. After a while Priya began to hear slight noises and she had tip toed to the door to see where her mother was. She was horrified to see her mother sitting on her brother's lap with his mouth on one of her breasts and his hand on the other. At first Priya was disgusted but when she could not take her eyes away from the scene and felt her nipples begin to harden, she realized she could not blame her mother for her actions.

It was obvious the man was damn sexy and he being her step brother did not make it less. On the contrary it was more erotic to see her own half brother making love to her mother. With her hand resting on her aching breasts Priya had watched the whole show with shock and surprise. When Priya saw her mother such his rock hard cock, she wished it was her mouth that sucked him and when his cock slipped into her mother's cunt she ached for it to be her cunt that his cock was invading. It was then that the truth of her own feelings dawned on her. With a shock Priya realized she wanted him inside her, brother or no brother. Her heart almost skipped beating when she realized the truth and then when he so discreetly told her mother that he would marry Priya to keep her as his lover, she almost thought she would faint with pleasure. It was then that she realized her brother was fucking her mother with the intention of convincing her about his plans to marry her.

Priya was floating in the skies with happiness as she heard her mother reluctantly agree to the plan of him marrying Priya. She had been leaning against the door post so far and now no longer finding her weakened knees supporting her, she rushed to the bed and fell on her stomach and reveled in her luck. She loved the idea of marrying her own brother and for the first time since leaving their village Priya felt secure and relieved. She was now positive she and her mother both had a bright and pleasurable future awaiting them. With these happy thoughts filling her heart she drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

charms75
charms75
168 Followers