A Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charms75
charms75
168 Followers

The next morning when her mother came to her when she was in the kitchen making coffee, she was cheerful in her greeting.

"Hi mom, had a good sleep?"

"Yes Priya, I had a good sleep," Deepa had replied in a sly manner.

"Where did you sleep mom," Priya taunted her mother smiling to herself.

"What do you mean, Priya," Deepa sounded funny.

"Well most of the night you were not in bed mom and I heard some funny noises in the hall too," Priya looked at her mother and winked.

Deepa blushed in embarrassment but did not reply.

"You sure had a good time, did not you mom," Priya persisted.

"You know what happened!" Deepa exclaimed in confusion.

"Of course I know what happened mom; you guys were not very quiet or even discreet for that matter,"

"Well, you know Priya...," Deepa could not continue.

"Yes I know mom, he is very sexy and you could not help it, your first comment about him was that he is sexy, remember?"

"Priya it was for our own good, please understand,"

"Of course I understand mom, he will fuck you and marry me as well so he will have two women to fuck instead of one," Priya feigned anger.

"Priya!" Deepa exclaimed.

"Well?" Priya was enjoyed teasing her mom.

"You should not be talking like that; you know it was your idea to come here in the first place,"

"Yes but then I did not see him as sexy; I only wanted him to give us a place to live,"

"Priya you have to understand our situation, he is offering us a decent life,"

"Yeah he is handsome and well of, what is more he is so very willing to fuck you as well," Priya was enjoying her mother's discomfort.

"Look Priya I married your father when I was only 14 and with your father drinking and fucking around, I never really had a pleasant life; in fact I had been living a miserable life,"

"So that gives you license to spread your legs wide to the first handsome man you are alone with even if he is like a son to you?"

"Priya we only know of his existence, we have never met him before; tell me how you would have felt about him if you met him as a stranger and did not know he is your brother?" Deepa was defiant.

Priya smiled," Okay mom I admit I would have fallen head over heels in love with him, so what now?"

For a long time Deepa looked at her daughter not sure if she was serious or joking. Priya turned away and busied herself with her cooking.

"Like you said yourself, he is handsome and well of; He even seems to like both of us, why can't we accept his offer of a respectable living?" Deepa was getting impatient.

"Then you marry him," Priya was cruel

"Of course I will if he will have me but he wants to marry you, Priya,"

"And fuck you as his lover?" Priya was sarcastic

"I don't know what to say, "Deepa covered her face with her hands and began to sob.

Priya went to her mom and took her face in her hands. She had been playing with her mother in her happy mood and now she felt sorry for her. She held her mothers face against her young breasts and soothed her.

"Look mom, I was only joking, I am just as happy as you are with him and I know we will have a really happy life with him, now stop crying and be a good girl"

Deepa lifted her face up and looked into her daughter's eyes. There was only concern and happiness in her eyes and pleased she kissed her daughter's cheeks.

"You are a sweet daughter, Priya, I am so proud of you," she exclaimed.

"Thank you mom, do you think he will fuck me first and marry me later or marry me first," Priya joked to ease the tension.

"I don't know Priya; which ever way it goes we are lucky to have him in our lives,"

"He sure has good taste in dresses mom and do you think he will let us wear jeans as well?"

Deepa started to answer and then stopped when Krishna entered the kitchen.

Chapter 2

Priya turned when her mother stopped talking and stared at them blushing furiously. Krishna walked to Deepa and taking her in his arms kissed her passionately. Deepa hesitated a moment but when his tongue pried open her mouth, responded her lust for him taking hold. After a long slow kiss, Krishna broke away and winked at the bewildered and shocked Priya.

"Can I have a cup of coffee, Priya," he said as if he had not noticed her shocked look.

Priya did not reply but hastily mixed a hot cup of coffee and then handed it to him timidly.

"Did mother tell you I am going to marry you, Priya?" He asked casually. Blushing furiously Priya nodded and then ran out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. Krishna smiled at Deepa and slipped his free hand around her waist holding her close to him.

"Evening we are going to the temple and there I will marry Priya, is that okay?" Krishna said

Deepa was surprised at his haste but nodded her head.

"Get her dressed up babe and don't forget to prepare for the first night as well," he smiled at Deepa and then with a light kiss on her cheeks he left her. In the hall he dressed and then looked in the bedroom. Priya was sitting on the bed her face still flushed.

Back in the kitchen he told Deepa, "I have some shopping to do but will be back for lunch, do you need anything?"

Deepa came to him and put her hands on his massive chest," I love you, darling," She said. Krishna patted her on her shoulders in acknowledgement and then went out. He bought two silk sarees and matching blouses and skirt and then went about buying the other things like a Thali (Wedding Chain), flowers and such. When he returned, it was Priya who opened the door. She blushed when he looked at her but took the parcels from his hand. During the lunch she was still shy and every time he looked at her blushed. But it was plain she was excited and was looking forward to the evening.

By about four in the evening, Krishna dressed himself in a silk dhoti and a silk shirt and looked in the bedroom. Both the women were dressed in the silk saree he had purchased in the morning and with the jasmine flower adorning their well combed hair looked like goddesses. He walked into the bedroom and took both of them in his arms one by one and gave them a tight hug and kissed them lightly on their lips.

In the temple Krishna tied the Thali on Priya's neck amidst the priest chanting mantras, took her as his wife formally. He then took them to a four star hotel and had a sumptuous dinner. After the dinner Krishna took them to a disco club but the women were too shy to join in the dancing. They watched the dancers in awe for a while and then returned home.

Priya felt elated. She was excited not only by her marriage to her brother but was looking forward to the first night eagerly when his lovely cock would invade her virgin cunt. She felt the moistness between her legs and could not wait. But she knew she had to be patient. He had married her formally and now the first night also will be formal. In her mind she rehearsed how she would behave. It was both pleasant and embarrassing. She took special care with her looks in the bathroom and then again straightened her saree and hair in the bedroom. Her mother had already prepared the bed with flowers and the sweet smell of flowers added to her excitement.

"Priya come her," Deepa called from the kitchen and Priya hastened to comply.

In the kitchen Deepa gave her a full glass of hot milk and said, "Take this to the bedroom, he will be waiting there; after giving the milk to him don't forget to greet him in our formal fashion,"

"And Priya, when you enter the room close the door but don't lock it, you see I have promised him I will be there too," Now that Priya was formally married Deepa felt comfortable giving her instructions.

Priya came closer to her mother and whispered in her ear," You will guide his cock into my cunt, won't you mom,"

"You naughty girl, now go to him like a good wife and behave yourself," Deepa chided her playfully. Just as Priya, Deepa was also excited and aroused as this night will be more memorable than the previous one, for she will not only see her daughter lose her virginity but will also get fucked in front of her own daughter. The novel experience would be so erotic that already Deepa felt wetness oozing out of her cunt.

When Priya entered the room she closed the door behind her, careful not to lock it. She was not so brave now as she was with her mom but was shy and walked slowly towards the bed where Krishna waited with a smile in his face. He still wore the silk dhoti but his massive chest was bare. Like a dutiful wife, Priya handed him the glass of milk and then fell on his feet as is the usual custom for a newly married bride. Krishna pulled her up and looking at her blushing face hugged her close to him and whispered into her ear softly, "You look like a goddess my love,"

He was not really exaggerating since Priya really looked like a goddess in the red silk saree with large golden border. Her hair was done in style and her faultless white face glowed. As her breasts pressed against his chest, she felt it swell and the nipples begin to harden. The blouse was a perfect fit on her round shapely breasts and being young and untouched, her breasts stood proudly thrust forward. The soft cotton fabric of the blouse and the silk saree only added to her excitement. Now pressed against his massive chest her breasts ached and she squirmed in his arms as his hands around her naked midriff, tickled her sensitive skin.

"I am so lucky to get you for a wife Priya, even as a sister your are so irresistible," He said with feeling as his hands sneaked down her back to hold her well formed ass cheeks and squeeze them gently over the saree. Priya was shy and half scared since although she is twenty and had attended college, was still a virgin as the small village and town had their own strict unwritten laws about the society. While she looked forward to have his hard cock buried deep inside her cunt, she was also half scared since she felt so little in his massive arms. The erotic and exciting thought that he being her brother is now her formal husband was what actually kept her meek and submissive in his arms.

His first kiss landed on her soft and sensual neck and with an effort she stifled her moan, not yet liberated enough to express her true feelings openly. Krishna felt her squirm in his arms and holding her with his left hand pulled the saree off of her gently. She turned around willingly letting the saree come free in his arms and stood shyly before him with only the blouse and long skirt. Throwing the saree away he touched her neck with his fingers and then traced a line down to the tip of her blouse and then went on to trace the naked skin just above her blouse's border. He was watching her face but she kept her face bowed, afraid he would see the naked desire in her eyes.

Very slowly he unhooked her blouse and then opened it so her breasts were exposed to him. Putting both his hands under her arm pits he slipped the blouse off her and at the same time hugged her close to him again feeling her naked breasts against his naked chest. Priya could no longer be timid and involuntarily kissed his bare chest that presented itself to her quivering lips. Krishna rubbed her back gently as he held her close to him and quietly undid the zipper on her skirt and let it slide to the floor along with his own dhoti. His already hard cock which she had felt against her over the cloths before, now pressed against her naked abdomen and unable to hold back her feelings anymore Priya moaned into his massive chest. Lifting her face in his hands Krishna kissed her lightly on her wet lips and then took her lower lip between his own and sucked it hard.

Priya pressed her hips against him as his lips sucked her own and pried it open with his tongue. She parted her lips willingly and when his hungry tongue invaded her cavity, she met his tongue with her own and her hands went around his neck and she held on to him for dear life. Krishna kissed and tasted her fluid and with his tongue dancing against hers pressed his hard cock further against her stomach. Priya moaned into his mouth muffled and Krishna broke the kiss and lifting her easily like a child laid her gently on the bed and sat by her side. His cock stood erect and throbbing as he cupped both her breasts in his palms and began to knead them gently. Priya now moaned aloud at his ministration on her sensitive breasts and without thinking slipped her hands down to take his throbbing cock in her hands. As Krishna bend down to lick her face she began to stoke his cock slowly feeling the entire length of the hard cock in her hands. When her hands reached the tip, she traced his slit with her finger making him groan in delight. Likewise when her hands slid down the length of his cock and came to his balls, she cupped them in her hands and gently kneaded them.

Krishna meanwhile was licking her face and neck with wanton lust and at the same time kept massaging her breasts with his palm. His fingers clutched her hardened nipples between them and tweaked them and pinched them making her moan and whimper in pain and pleasure. When his licking lips reached between her breasts he buried his face between them and squeezed her breasts against his face savoring the sweet warmth of her swollen breasts. He then took her erect nipple in his mouth and slipped his left hand under her to hold her. At the same time he began to caress her naked midriff with his other hand and at her naval he paused and teased the area by circling his fingers around it erotically. Priya kept stroking his cock and at the same time pushed herself up so that more of her breast went into her mouth. She moaned loudly and kept repeating, "Oh god, oh god,"

The young newly married couple had totally forgotten the world and they never saw Deepa quietly slip into the room and lock the door behind her. Deepa now stood in the middle of the room watching them and slowly stripped herself naked. She loved the scene before her as her step son was making love to her daughter with such wanton lust and the moans from Priya were music in her ears. Standing there naked, Deepa squeezed her breasts and pulled her nipples hard. She would not disturb them until Krishna was ready to plunge his hard cock into Priya's cunt and meanwhile, Deepa satisfied herself with watching the erotic show and playing with her self.

Even when Deepa slipped her fingers into her already wet cunt and moaned in pleasure, the young couple did not hear her. They were busy with each other, Priya was mesmerized by the throbbing cock in her hands and Krishna seemed totally spellbound in the beauty of his young sister wife's sensitive and yielding body. He alternated his mouth on her breasts and slowly slipped his hand down from her naval to her waiting sex between her legs. When his hands touched her mound, he pressed softly on it and then let his middle finger move between her cunt lips. He first slowly traced the swell of her cunt lips until he felt her clit and then pressed the clit erotically. Priya whimpered at his touch on her sensitive clit and pushed her hips up against his fingers. Her cunt was oozing with her juices and Krishna lifted his soaking fingers away from her cunt and then rubbed the juices on her free breast and then moved his mouth to taste her juices from her breast. His hand went back to her eager cunt and he slipped one finger into her and probed around the inner walls and then slipped one more finger inside. As his second finger entered her cunt, Priya whimpered and pushed her waist up to take more of his fingers inside her.

Krishna found her cunt soaking wet and pulling his fingers out of her cunt, pushed his thumb into her cunt roughly and let his middle finger rest on her ass crack. Priya gasped as his thumb entered her roughly and felt a tingle form in the core of her stomach. The tingle churned inside her for a moment and then began to move down her body. She pulled his face tighter on her breast and also pushed her waist up wanting more of his thumb inside her. Krishna's middle finger traced her ass crack and finding her ass hole stopped there for a while rubbing the puckered hole. Gently he bit her breast and suddenly inserted his middle finger deep inside her ass hole. Priya screamed at the intrusion and at the same time, the tingle reached her cunt and waves of pleasure began to sweep through her whole body. She thrashed on the bed, her fingernails digging into his shoulders. The first spasm of pleasure swept her off her feet and she cried in the unbelievable pleasure that coursed through her, taking her to the seventh heaven.

Krishna kept his middle finger buried in her ass hole and with his thumb probed inside her cunt as she thrashed in the bed and cried out in pleasure. His hard cock was aching and he desperately wanted to be buried deep inside her virgin cunt. He waited until her spasm ended and then jumped on the bed and positioned himself between her wide open legs. Priya felt his weight on her and then totally liberated by the pleasure that she had just experienced almost shouted, "Yes brother, fuck your sister's cunt, ram your hard cock deep inside my cunt, oh god,"

"I am not your brother love, I am your husband and your mother's lover, don't you forget that," Krishna corrected her with feigned anger and then suddenly remembering Deepa and his own demand of her guiding his cock into her daughter's cunt, looked around. Totally aroused by the erotic scene of her daughter being made love to by her step brother and husband, Deepa had herself went over the edge with her three fingers buried deep inside her and now stood there in the middle of the room rocking back and forth like a bitch in heat.

"Come over here babe," Krishna commanded. Deepa came out of her trance and walked stiffly to the bedside. When she was at arms length, Krishna caught one of her breasts and pulled her roughly to the bed. Deepa fell on the bed with her face near their waist. She looked up with wanton lust filled in her eyes and took his cock in her right hand. She held the lovely cock in her hand and then peering into her daughter's virgin cunt, began to rub the tip of his cock around her cunt lips. As the cock head touched her wet cunt lips, Priya moaned, "Oh mom please let his cock into my cunt, please mom,"

With his cock in her hands Deepa was spellbound and kept rubbing the tip on her daughter's cunt lips teasing her more. Priya kept pushing her waist up to take his cock inside her but Deepa would not to let the cock head slip into her hungry virgin cunt.

"Oh mom, please," Priya began to beg.

"Please what, Priya," Deepa was taking revenge on her daughter for the way she had teased her earlier.

"I want his cock inside my cunt mom, please let me have my husband's cock inside me, oh mom, please," Priya whimpered.

"He is my lover first Priya, he will be fucking my cunt too," Deepa said sardonically.

"Yes mom, he is your lover too and he will be fucking you too but now please mom let him fuck me," Priya understood her mother's erotic mood and played along. Krishna was amused by the exchange between mother and daughter and was totally aroused with his cock being rubbed on Priya's cunt lips by her own mother. He still held Deepa's breast in his hand and kept squeezing it hard as they talked. Deepa did not seem to mind the pressure on her breast but was immersed in the pleasure of holding his cock and teasing her daughter.

Finally when Priya kept whimpering and begging for his cock, Deepa pushed his cock head into her cunt and then looking up at Krishna said, "She is a virgin darling, you have to break her membrane to enter her fully,"

Krishna felt so elated with his cock head inside Priya's virgin cunt that he did not hear her. He was cherishing the wonderful tightness of her cunt lips against his cock head and began to slowly push his cock into her. Priya's cunt was so wet that his cock slipped inside smoothly but stopped when it reached the expected obstruction. Deepa still held his cock in her hands and Krishna pulled his cock to the tip and her cunt and then thrust hard into her, breaking through the thin barrier and buried his throbbing cock deep inside her. Priya cried out in pain at the rude intrusion into her cunt by his cock but with her hands around his neck held on to him lovingly.

charms75
charms75
168 Followers