A Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charms75
charms75
168 Followers

With his cock buried deep inside her tight cunt, Krishna turned to Deepa, "Climb up here on the bed and show me your wet cunt babe," he said

Obediently Deepa climbed up on the bed and placed herself so that her cunt was in easy reach to his hungry mouth. Krishna let his whole weight fall on Priya as he kissed Deepa's gaping cunt. With his lips pressed on her swollen cunt lips he began to lap up her juices. As he drank the nectar from Deepa's cunt he did not forget Priya, he pulled his body up above her and balancing on his elbows and toes, pulled his cock all the way to her cunt lips and them slammed hard into her. Priya cried out at the onslaught and pulled his face away from her mother's cunt involuntarily. Krishna buried his face between her full breasts and slowly pulled his cock out and then thrust into her slowly cherishing the wonderful tightness of her cunt.

He pumped into her slowly until her cunt muscles relaxed and his cock began to move smoothly in and out of her. He then speeded up, slamming into her as hard as he could. At first Priya was moaning at his thrusts but when he began to slam hard into her, she bit his shoulders as once again the tingle began in the pit of her stomach swept through her. She did not have the knowledge or experience to meet his thrust with her waist pushing up but as the waves of pleasure began to rock her, she writhed under him grinding her hips against him. Krishna felt her cunt muscles contrite around his fast ramming cock and taking one of her nipples in his mouth began to nibble. Unable to bear the double onslaught, Priya went over the hill crying in pleasure. As he kept slamming into her cunt, spasm after spasm took hold of her and Priya kept on Cumming for a while crying out all the time.

In their crazed fucking, they had totally forgotten Deepa who sat there with her cunt gaping open entranced by the beauty of her daughter getting fucked by her lover. After a long time Krishna felt his balls tighten and he let go, filling Priya's cunt with his sperm. When his cock limbed out of her cunt he rolled over to lay by her side and held her lovingly in his arms. As they lay their satiated, Deepa took his cock in her hands and began to stroke it to hardness. Later when his cock became hard again, Krishna fucked Deepa right in front of her daughter. His thrusts into her were hard and rough as he knew Deepa enjoyed his cock ramming into her hard and deep. Finally when Deepa had cum at least three times, he spurted his sperm deep into her cunt groaning with pleasure. Then the three of them drifted off to sleep with Krishna in the middle. It was a good thing that Krishna had a master bed that could accommodate all three of them.

The End

Copyright © 05/01/2007 Prince Charming

*****

Feedback will be greatly appreciated and will be replied asap.

charms75
charms75
168 Followers