A Sweet Revenge, Soon Regretted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I could only hurry, I could stop things happening before they started. Bollocks, I couldn’t find any fucking spoons! I scampered back down to the kitchens, the panic rising in my throat. What was that bastard doing with my wife? I tried hopelessly to reassure myself that I unnecessarily feared the worst anyway. Lesley had only ever been unfaithful to me that one time, in Spain. And that had obviously been my fault. We were both very much in love. She wouldn’t do anything that would risk ruining our marriage. But what if she did? Picking up the tray of coffees I hurried back up the stairs.

On reaching the door, I faltered momentarily. Why? But when I entered the room, I nearly dropped the tray. Chris was lying back on the bed, with one foot on the floor, with Lesley between his open legs, her body writhing around on top of his. And they were kissing each other hungrily. My stomach lurched. She looked so tiny on top of his huge frame. And she was kissing that bastard! Her lips were pressed tightly against his, and his fingers were grasped into her hair, pulling her onto him. On hearing me, she rolled off, giggling, and lay at the side of him on the bed. “Oh, sorry darling!” she said, guiltily, her cupped hand against her mouth before placing it back down across his broad chest. She looked at Chris, then back at me.

“I told Chris that you liked people watching us have sex, and he says he’d like to watch.”

I stood there in silence. Mute at the shock at what I was seeing, and astonished at what she had just said. Still holding the fucking tray, like a dork. “Or would you prefer just to stand there and watch me and Chris?” she added.

“I.... I.... No, me and you”, I muttered, numbly.

“Okay then, come over here”, she said, patting the bed as Chris got up. He wiped his lips demonstratively with the back of his hand as he passed me, then went and sat on the chair across the room. I lay on the bed, and Lesley moved around and began to unbutton my jeans. “Come on, Spunky, let’s have these off”, she giggled gleefully, pulling my jeans off me. “And these”, as I lost the boxers, raising my hips, reluctantly. Leaning down between my open legs, she began to lick my limp cock along its small, flaccid length, taking it into her warm mouth, pulling back the foreskin and exposing the sensitive head to her moist tongue. I sat and stared down at the back of her head as it moved gently, as she teased my cock with her mouth and lips. But panic was the only thing I felt raising. I couldn’t get hard! I don’t know if it was the beer, or the intimidating situation, but I sat there, horrified. I was afraid to look towards the big man across the room. She stopped, and looked up at me, a hurt look on her face. “What’s the matter, darling?”. I shrugged my shoulders apologetically and finally looked across at Chris, who sniggered.

“If you can’t manage it, you stud, you’re going to have to go and sit over there. I thought you liked people watching us?” I stared at her, blankly, unable to believe what was happening. Wishing this were a terrible nightmare I could wake myself up from. “Chris was hard a few moments ago. I’m sure he’ll stand-in for you, if you can’t manage it. What do you say, Spunky?” My eyes searched her face for answers. Why was she doing this? She had made her point in the car, hadn’t she? “Come on, Chris.”

I shuffled across the room, lamely, still naked from the waist down. The arms at my sides were as limp as the small, useless cock between my legs. I slid down onto the wooden chair. Chris moved slowly onto the bed, the springs groaning under his weight. Then quickly onto my wife, kissing her mouth, neck and face furiously for several minutes. She then pushed him off her, across to her left, against the wall, allowing me to see what was happening. I sat and watched as he unbuttoned her blouse, pulling the tails out of her skirt, and exposing her black lacy bra. She reached around, helpfully, unhooking the clasp, and he quickly pushed up the thin material, exposing her magnificent breasts. Cupping and squeezing them in his huge hands, he looked across at me, grinning.

With him sucking and biting, her nipples were soon hard and swollen. Lesley closed her eyes; her mouth opening slightly as her breath, in sudden, heavy gasps, shuddered from her. They once again began to kiss. She willingly stripped-off her remaining clothes and tossed them carelessly on the floor. I watched her eagerly tug-away Chris’s clothes, discarding them in similar fashion.

I had always enjoyed watching Lesley whilst she was unaware, even from our early days as she served in the bakery. And it was always with the deepest fondness and delight in her gentle, graceful movements and small, careful gestures. But I now found myself watching this same beautiful girl, with fear and increasing horror, as her tiny hands and long, slender fingers stripped this man’s body naked. As Lesley removed his shorts, my heart sank even further. He must have been at least 9” long, considerably longer and much thicker than my own limp dick ever got, and he was rock hard. Her small, quite bony-thin fingers struggled to grip his girth. The tip of her long, red fingernails idly tracing a line down the translucent skin on the underside of his cock, from the bulging head, down the thick, veiny shaft, to his full, heavy balls.

My wife positioned herself beneath him, looked steadily into his eyes, placed her hands around his neck and spread her slender thighs around his muscular legs. Kneeling on the bed, Chris positioned himself between her. From where I sat, I could see his thick cock lying flat against her stomach. He slapped it on her thin hips several times, stroking its underside across her tummy. It must have reached her belly button and was as thick as my wrist. Surely she would never be able to take a man of his size?

Rubbing the bulbously swollen, circumcised head against her soft, clipped pubic hair, I saw him leaving the slimy trails of pre-cum he leaked, heavily. He looked back at me, before gripping the shaft and sliding himself slowly into her, closing his eyes as he did so. “Oh, Chris”, Lesley moaned. “Oh, God!” He pushed himself deeper. “Fucking hell, Chris!” she gasped. She flicked a wide-eyed, nervous glance across at me, biting her bottom lip, failing miserably to conceal her smile.

I watched helplessly as he began pumping himself balls-deep into my beautiful young wife, clenching his muscular buttocks as he thrust, leaning down and sucking noisily on her large, puffy nipples. Her breasts heaving and rocking back and forth along her tiny body as he pounded her cunt. He rammed the entire frightening length of his thick, meaty cock in and out of her tender little pussy. Her sweet face was now tightly clenched in exquisite pain. Her tiny hands running along his hugely muscled body. He appeared so dominatingly massive on top of her small, thin frame.

Faster and faster, relentlessly, he pumped himself into Lesley as she, breathlessly, began to moan. “Oh, Chris, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Harder. Oh, that’s so good. Fuck, that’s good.” For several, intense, noisy minutes I endured the sight of this huge man fucking my wife. Then, horrifyingly, and against my will, I felt my own cock begin to stir between my legs. Angrily, I clenched my eyes shut. I covered myself with my hands, turning my head away, disgusted with myself.

But for several more minutes, he slammed himself between my wife’s open thighs, spread wide beneath him. And to my shame, I opened my eyes and, slowly turning my head, continued to watch, carefully hiding my excitement with my hands. Eventually, Lesley hooked her feet around his legs, grabbed his buttocks in her hands, and began to grind herself up into him, meeting his thrusts. I desperately wanted to cry out, leap up and pull this man off my wife, but I didn’t. Or at least I couldn’t. He was probably too big anyway, and I didn’t want to reveal my own pathetic, excited state to that bastard.

Moments later, sweating from the exertion, he forced a huge kiss full onto her open mouth and I watched as his body stiffened. Lesley wrenched her mouth free, noisily gasping for breath and moaning in ecstasy, with a passion I’d never heard escape from her lips before. He shuddered for a few seconds before collapsing onto her limp and satisfied body. I sat motionless. Staring. Helpless. Impotent.

After a few seconds, he pulled his long cock out of Lesley. It was smeared with the slimy wetness of his cum, mixed with the sticky passion of my compliant wife. He slumped himself down at her side. Her breasts rose and fell in short gasps, damp with sweat, as she fought to regain her breath. Her eyes still closed. He stroked her hair and kissed her tenderly on the face and neck. She eagerly returned his kisses, for several minutes, smiling at him, lovingly. My stomach twisted and knotted with feelings I had never experienced before. I sat and stared as, between her limp and still open legs, his thick, white spunk dribbled out of my wife’s red and swollen pussy lips. I just sat there and watched.

The bang on the door shocked all three of us. I looked across, nervously, at the bed. “Well we aren’t going to answer it,” Lesley laughed, stroking Chris’s ass. Thankfully, my cock was again now limp, and I got up from the chair, opened the door, and peered around the frame, hiding my naked half. It was Margaret!

“I’m sorry dear, I thought I made it quite clear about the no-guests rule. I did hear you all arrive and gave your friend chance to leave, but I’m afraid it is getting late now.”

“Oh, it’s okay Margaret, it’s only me”, Chris said from the bed. He climbed off the bed and came to the door, opening it fully, exposing both himself and me.

“Oh...Chris”, she said, looking us both up and down. She clasped her hands to her bosom and grinned, eyebrows raised. “Having a party?” Her eyes shot quickly to mine.

He looked at me, looked down at my limp cock, “Yes. Well one of us is. Come on in and join us. Fetch John up, if you like. Is that okay with you Lesley?” he turned and looked back around the door.

“Yes, the more the merrier”, I heard her say, giggling.

“Right then”, Margaret unclasped her hands, clapping them lightly together, “I’ll get John, the video camera, and a few nightcaps!”

With that, she turned on her heels and marched smartly for the stairs.

Chris closed the door. And, winking at me, jumped back onto the bed with Lesley. He continued to stroke and suck at her breasts, still moist with their sweat. She lay there, so small at the side of him. Pressing her body into him, giggling and red-faced. Teasing his massive, semi-hard cock, which lay along the top of her thigh. She looked up at me.

“Oh Spunky, what? You look so miserable. What’s the matter?” She got up off the bed, and tiptoed across the carpet to where I stood near the door. “Come on. It’s only a bit of fun. I wouldn’t do this if you weren’t here.”

She was extremely unsteady on her feet and I had to take hold of her arm to support her. Her eyelids were heavy and she was obviously feeling the affects of all the drinks we’d had. “I mean.... I mean it’s not like I’ve cheated on you. I’d never do that. You know I wouldn’t. But you’ve fantasised about this before, haven’t you? You’ve told me so yourself, when we’ve made love. That you often think of me with other men.”

“Come on, darling. Don’t feel bad.” She took my hand and whispered to me, slowly shaking her head, “We’ll never see these people again. Let’s just go for it and have some fun. I know I’ve made you suffer a bit for this afternoon, but you know I love you, don’t you?” Her eyes, which had apparently searched the room for answers, finally settled on mine.

I stared at her for a long time. The past few minutes had thrown so much at me. I knew she was drunk. Very drunk. And I was drunk. But I had just sat and watched my wife, my precious wife, get fucked by a guy seventeen years older than she was, considerably richer and bigger built, in every way, than I was, and with the arrival of Margaret, John and their video camera fast approaching!

Yet I had to admit, I had found something exciting. And I hadn’t tried to stop what had happened, had I? For that I still felt shamefully guilty. Why hadn’t I tried? But I couldn’t decide if I wanted to let it continue, and how far. I couldn’t control what would happen. Tonight had already proven that. My mind was a worried and confused mixture of unfamiliar and very uncomfortable thoughts and feelings. And the drink, or the pressure of the situation was not helping me to make sense of them. I was one short step away from blind panic, and I really needed more time to think.

But I didn’t get it. The knock at the door startled us both. Lesley opened it, standing naked before John, who strode in carrying his video camera and tripod; and Margaret, who followed carrying a selection of bottles and glasses. I watched John walk past me into the room, detecting the faint smell of pipe tobacco. “Hello Chris, mate”, he said cheerfully. Margaret was a little more sensitive. She put down the bottles and glasses on to the table and walked back to me.

“Are you okay, Richard? I mean, are you okay with this?” She turned, looking briefly at the rest of the people. “You’re both only young. It can all stop here if you wish. I’ll send Chris home and we’ll all go to bed,” she said, placing a hand on my shoulder, stroking my cheek with her other hand. I was silent. I still had no answer for her. She leant forward and kissed me full on the mouth. A warm, fleshy, comfortingly gentle kiss, which was as welcome as it was pleasurable.

“Listen sweetie. Chris is okay. We’ve known him for years. He helped us get this place started and is almost a member of the family. But I know what he can be like. You cut his dick off right now he’d be 100% dumber, ‘cause that’s all he thinks with when he’s had a few. But he’s a decent sort, really; and anyway, I’m here now. I’ll look after things for you, and if you or Lesley want things to stop, then tell me and I’ll stop it. Okay?”

“Camera’s ready!”, John announced, cheerfully. I got the impression he was something of a veteran at this. Did he just film his wife? I couldn’t imagine him figuring much in the films. But Margaret was still very attractive for an older lady, and she had a special quality I began to feel, almost subliminally, as she looked steadily into my eyes. John had already set the camera on its tripod at the side of the bed, and looked at Margaret, “Ready when you are, pet”. She fixed me with her gaze, smiled, and led me back to the chair. “Sit here for now, dear.”

Pouring the drinks, Margaret then handed them around to us all. It was most welcome for me, and I noticed Lesley was still drinking in large measure. “Chris, get off the bed. Make room for Lesley”, she ordered. Lesley smiled at me and got on the bed with her glass. She lay on her tummy with her head at the foot of the bed, propped-up on her left elbow. She sipped her drink and smiled at me.

Margaret, meanwhile, moved directly in front of me, inches from my face. So close I became enveloped in the strong, sweet, heady scent of her perfume. “Open your legs dear”, she said, smiling. I did as asked. She moved even closer. “Now, unbutton my blouse.” She leant forward, and as I fumbled with the buttons, she put her hands on the back of the chair, either side of my body, and began to kiss my ear and neck. Her warm breath in my ear as she nibbled at the lobe, patiently and gently. Unbuttoning the blue nylon blouse she wore, I looked up at her, nervously. She was twice my age, or more! But I had fantasised about the older woman scenario since puberty, and here it was happening right now. I cursed myself, silently, for my fumbling hands, as I felt my face beginning to blush.

She opened the blouse to expose her big, fleshy breasts, held firmly in place by the black, sturdily under wired nylon bra. God, they were huge! “Now my skirt”, she instructed. I unzipped the skirt and it fell to the floor, exposing her panties and stockings, which were also black. She stepped out of the skirt, kicking it away, before reaching around and unclasping her bra. Peeling the straps from her shoulders, she slowly inclined her body towards me, allowing the material to fall away from her breasts into my hands. She looked me directly in the eye once again. Moving her thighs around to the outside of my legs, she slowly lowered herself onto my lap, holding my gaze. I looked across at Lesley, who winked, yet was giggling also at my embarrassment, made glaringly obvious by my furious blushing.

I could see that John had moved the camera around and was filming his wife in action, watching intently along with everyone else. Margaret placed her hand on the back of my neck and drew me into her breasts. God they were so very wonderful. Warm, heavy, rounded. The biggest I’d ever seen, hanging down almost to her thick waist as she sat on my lap. I tentatively took hold of them, squeezing gently, stroking the nipples and leant over to suck on them, nervously at first. More bravely, I tried to get as much of each into my mouth, licking and biting hungrily between one and the other. Her arms closed around the back of my head, squeezing me into her body and she moaned softly into my ear. “That’s lovely, Richard, you’re doing fine now, sweetie.” Within seconds, my thoughts were lost in her bosom. I forgot about the others in the room. I began to relax and could feel myself getting hard beneath her. She slowly pulled her body upwards, looking me in the eye, an eyebrow arched. “I think somebody wants to play.”

Standing up, she took my hand, leading me towards the bed. “Come on Lesley”, she said gently, “turn onto your back. I want to taste that sweet little pussy for myself.” She took Lesley’s glass and put it on the table, slid-off her own panties and climbed on the bed. Placing her thick, milky, stocking-clad thighs on either side of Lesley’s head, and supporting herself on her elbows. She slowly lowered her bottom towards Lesley’s face. My wife responded by taking holding of Margaret’s buttocks with her hands, lifting her head upwards, and slowly licking at Margaret. Starting at her clitoris, flicking her tongue along the swollen lips of her pussy, before finally pressing her face between her cheeks as she forced her young, pink tongue deep into the older woman’s anus.

“Oh, sweetie”, Margaret murmured, surprised, looking back at Lesley. Turning back to me, she smiled, “Come on dear”, waving me onto the bed. I threw the rest of my clothes onto the carpet and climbed onto the bed, near the headrest. I leant forward and met Margaret’s mouth as she moved down also, and together we began to lick, suck and nibble between Lesley’s open thighs. Our tongues licked each other. Our saliva’s mixed with Lesley’s own warm, wet, runny juices. Margaret would repeatedly stop, looking at me intently, capturing my gaze with her own deep blue eyes, and kiss me full on the lips. Her tongue, tasting of my young, delicious wife, eagerly probed my mouth.

After a while she looked across at Chris. “Have you been fucking this sweet little thing, Chris? Is this your spunk I can taste in her pussy?” Indeed, I could also taste the remnants of his spunk in my wife. Yet I was so intoxicated by the sight and reassuring presence of this wonderful lady, eating Lesley along with me, that it began to turn me on also.

“Chris, come and get behind me. Let me feel that big wonderful cock of yours again for myself. It’s been far too long since the last time.” I watched Chris move behind Margaret and eventually felt him begin to thrust into her, as her body was nudged repeatedly forward towards mine. I saw her eyes close with complete and utter pleasure, a guilty smile spreading across her lips, lighting up her face even more. “Oh, Richard, he really is good. Please don’t blame Lesley for enjoying herself. All I need now is your hard cock in my mouth as well”. I got to my knees and moved forward, slowly guiding my cock into her mouth. She looked up into my eyes as her warm, fleshy lips wrapped around me. I placed a hand on her shoulder to steady myself, the other hand I reached under her body taking hold of her heavy breast in the palm of my hand as it swung backwards and forwards as Chris fucked her.