A Sweet Surprise

Story Info
A night of passion and fun.
1.2k words
3.67
9.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My roommate was going to be gone for the weekend, of to some whore's apartment. So what did I care after my job interview I had the place to myself. Big screen TV, blueray player, and enough alcohol to make me forget about the months of unemployment. I texted my friend "I got the job. Start on Monday"

She replied Sweet. I have an empty house and a couple bottles of champagne let's celebrate." Now nothing was ever going to happen with her, not that there wasn't instant sexual tension since the day we met. But there were barriers to say the least. So I texted her back. "The roomie is gone and I get the big screen all to myself, but there is room on the couch."

Ok I will see you soon. :-> was sent back seconds later. I barely had enough time to take my suit coat off and hang it up, before there was a knock at my. There she was. A bottle of champagne and a glass in each hand stand at my front door.

She was a cutie, short, stacked, and curly curly hair. She popped the top on the first bottle and champagne rushed out the top and on to the floor. "Oops I guessed I should have opened it over the sink" She grabbed the dish towel got down on fours to wipe up the mess, I could see her spilling out of the peasant top see was wearing. I felt a small tingle shoot through my groin. She poured us both a glass and we sat on the couch and hung out. As the bottle emptied so did our inhibitions. We moved closer on the couch till we were right next to each other. I was saying some rather racy things that we were both laughing hysterically about her hand landed in my lap, before my buzzed brain could react my dick was already in the process of getting rock hard. Her hand didn't leave and my dick started growing till there was an obvious bulge in my dress pants. She reached her hand up and tugging at my tie saying "loosen up a little. " I took my tie off placing it around her neck. With her hand on my bulge she says "what are planning to do with that?"

I stand up open the second bottle and grab her by my tie and lead her to my room. Laying her down on the four post bed we start to passionately kiss, our hands feeling each other bodies. As she runs her hand under the waistband of my pants I run my hands over her breasts I can feel her rock her nipples through her lacy bra, causing my rock hard dick to jump and throb, causing her to get a big smile on her face. As I am taking off my shirt she starts to undo my pants, giving her better access to my granite hard cock.

She takes her hands off to start taking of her shirt and bra. "I get up and she asks where are you going?" I respond "Just setting the mood." I light some candles and dim the lights. And let pants hit the floor, she takes off hers in kind and is about to take of the tie, and I stop her. "Oh no, you should leave that on." She smiles doesn't ask why and we start kissing as I slide between her legs, her hips buck towards trying to get as close as possible. I reach my hand down the outside of her panties, she was wearing boy shorts that hung on her hips perfectly. A soft moan came from her hips. I took her panties off, and felt the heat and wetness before I even touched the outer folds of her soft lips.

I ran my hands up the middle touching both side of her labia, her hips starting to buck ever so lightly. I could hear her breathing start to change from deep breaths to more shallow ones. I take the tie from around her neck and move it to cover her eyes. She smiles a devilish smile. Letting me know that what I am about to do is going to be more fun then I have had in awhile. I start at her neck and start to kiss my way down, teasing her kissing her shoulder blades my way down to her ample breasts kissing all the way around them making sure not to touch her rock hard nipples, but only letting my the hairs of my bristley goatee to graze the tops. I am driving her crazy. I reach down to the side of my bed and grab two more ties of the floor. I slowly tie them around her wrists making sure it was okay with out actually asking her. I tie the other side to the post of my bed.

I proceed grab one of the candles I lit a few minutes ago. I let just one small drop of wax fall right between her tits. I hear her whimper but not complain. So I let a couple more drops fall hitting one falling right on her tender areole, "ouch too much" see complains, I take the bottle of champagne and pour some on her breast "ooh that's better" as I start to kiss and lick the champagne and wax. A process that I repeat all the way to her stomach. When I get to her belly button I pour my self a couple of body shots, the last one spilled over and ran down between her legs. She starts to giggle as the champagne effervesced on her swollen clit. I take a small swig but not swallow and part her legs and slowly lick my way up letting the bubbles come off my tongue as I lick the inner folds of her ever wetting pussy. It tasted so good I might as well have been eating chocolate covered strawberries.

I pour some more champagne from the top of her sweet mound, let the bubbles do their work. I was drunk of a mixture of her sweet juices and the champagne. I slow slid one finger into her waiting vagina, slowly finding where the g-spot was but careful not to fully engage it to quickly. As I palpitate my finger in slow rhythmic motion her hips start to really buck. After a few moments I slide a second one in. Now is the time to really get her going. In a beat that most drummers couldn't manage I play that small little pleasure bean as she pants, squirms, and moans. Bring my mouth back to meet hers I slowly and deeply kiss her with out changing my rhythm down stairs. I slowly move my pinky to the outside of her little tight rosebud. I picked up the pace bringing her to a massive orgasm. As it started to subside I went back to work on her engorged clit, giving her a slight nibble every time an aftershock went through her body. As the aftershocks started to get closer and closer together I slowly pushed about a half inch of my pinkie into her tight ass. She instantly started to buck, an orgasm more intense, than the first. She was exhausted but the night was just getting started.