A Sweet Tender Love Story for Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adrian, you're so beautiful."

She glistened with wetness and he saw a small trickle seep from her vagina. His tongue reached out collecting her seeping nectar, savoring the heady treat. He heard her moan softly and continued his tongular assault, licking first one side and then the other, his tongue finding every nook and cranny but avoiding her erect clitoris. He smiled inwardly as he sensed she was moving her hips in an effort to bring his mouth into contact with her clitoris to sate her growing desire.

Bob was careful not to allow just yet the contact she so craved, rather withholding that contact she so intensely desired, tormenting her by keeping away those tremendously pleasant sensations until the time of his choosing.

She was desperate to feel his mouth on her clitoris, instead she felt his tongue enter her, swirling around touching all sides of her and it felt wonderful.

"Baby, you taste so good. I want you to taste yourself." He lay atop her again and kissed her passionately, their tongues mating inside her mouth, his steely hard member pressed between them. He lightly kissed her eyelids, then her left cheek, and whispered into her ear, "I love your taste, Adrian, and your aroma is like ambrosia to me. I want to smell you in the morning before you ever get out of bed. I want to make love to you like you've never been made love to before. I want to make love to you in every way imaginable."

"Bob, I want you so badly," she said. "Please make love to me now, please!"

"I am making love to you, Adrian, slowly, savoring every inch of you. Do you feel how hard I am?"

"Oh god yes! I want to taste you. I want to feel your hardness in my mouth."

He could tell she was fully aroused and wanted release because she couldn't lay still, her body moving constantly.

"Not yet," he said. "Not until you come again."

She felt his kisses on her nipples, then nibbles, then hard sucking. She whimpered loudly. He was driving her out of her mind! "Bob, please, I need to come again!"

"I know, Baby, I know." He left a trail of hot kisses and tongue licks from her breasts to her mound. Opening her, his mouth enveloped her hard nub and began to suck slowly. Her moans became louder and he knew she was almost ready. Using his thumbs, he pulled the hood back exposing her raw and sensitive clit and touched it with the tip of his tongue, holding it in place.

His tongue felt like a hot poker! What is he doing to me, she thought? I've never felt anything like this before. She lay perfectly still enjoying the new sensation, even though it was driving her insane with need. Her clitoris was sensitive beyond imagination. No longer able to hold still she reached between her legs and held his head, fingers entwined in his hair.

"Ohhhh, Bob, please suck my clitoris, please!"

He did as she asked, picking up speed and intensity. He loved that she had captured his head and held it hostage between her legs, pushing his face into her womanhood. Her hips were moving frantically, her womanhood assaulting his mouth seeking to extract the greatest pleasure, and her moans filled the room. Smelling her heat and aroma was driving him crazy and he almost lost it. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out. He felt her go rigid, her legs lifting her lower body off the bed taking his head with her.

She screamed and suddenly her body shook with a full body orgasm, her mind in an altered state of sublime bliss. She had never experienced an orgasm like that, never that earth shaking, never that intense, never that pleasurable. Every nerve in her body was alive with gratification and pure wonder at the sensations coursing through her very being.

Adrian felt Bob kissing her and brushing wet hair away from her brow. She was suddenly aware of the perspiration that covered her body, the tears rolling down her face, and the pounding of her heart, his soft whispers soothing her.

"Bob, what just happened to me?

He laughed softly and said, "I think they call that an orgasm, Adrian."

"Oh no, that was not any ordinary orgasm I've never felt anything close to that before. My whole body was alive with sensations, I thought I was going to explode into a million pieces"

"I hope to bring you many more of them, my Love"

He kissed her passionately. "Adrian, I'm so hot for you, Baby, I can't wait any longer. I have to have you now." He positioned himself over her as she lifted her legs high into the air and spread them wide. His penis throbbed and his testicles ached with need. He held himself up with one hand while the other hand guided it to the entrance of paradise. He placed the head inside her wetness and glided all the way in to his testicles.

She was hot and wet and tight, her inner muscles grabbing him. He wanted to last for her; he wanted to feel himself slipping in and out of her. He didn't want it to end so fast, not this time, not their first time. God, she felt so good! He looked at her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, and her beautiful face wore the mask of pure ecstasy. Bob willed himself not to come, not yet!

His steely hardness brushed places inside of her that she didn't know were there. Every expertly timed stroke in and out took her breath away.

"Is this heaven?" she gasped. "This must be heaven!"

"Adrian, it's heaven for me too, but I'm going to die if I don't come soon."

Bob grabbed both her ankles and used them as levers, spreading her legs wider and forward, towering over her. He pumped hard and fast feeling his sac tightened against his body, seeming to linger in that in between zone of heightened arousal and climaxing. So intense was his orgasm, he cried out as each eruption of hot ejaculate exploded into Adrian's body. Bob thought that if heaven is a place of perfection and perpetual happiness, this most certainly must be a wonderful preview of what was to come.

Totally exhausted, he lay atop her trying to keep his softening member inside her sweet womanhood. He didn't want to ever leave. Despite Bob's desire to stay in her with her soft feminine body wrapped around him, he gradually softened and slipped from her loving grasp. He lay on his back and gathered her into his arms.

"I love you, Adrian."

"I love you, Bob."

The storm outside the French Doors raged on. Lightening lit the sky and illuminated the

room where two lovers lay sleeping in each other's arms.

EPILOGUE

Adrian opened her fabric shop on Main Street in Peaceful. Utilizing Bob's expert business sense, it was a success from the day it opened. She was so successful that within six months she hired two self-reliable and trusted employees. Adrian worked four days a week Monday through Thursday, saving Friday and the weekend for Bob.

Bob's business continued to thrive under his management from Peaceful. He still flew to Texas several times a year and when he was away, Adrian missed him terribly. Sometimes she was able to go with him and when she did, they had some glorious times.

They spent time working in his garden during that summer and traveling to exotic places in the fall. The winter was spent cuddling and making love in front of his fireplace and making plans for the future.

Bob and Adrian were married a year from the day they first made love. Adrian was beautiful in the wedding gown she made herself. Bob was quite handsome in black tie and tails. He gave her a necklace of rare Black Tahitian Pearls and earrings to match as a wedding gift. She told him she would give him his wedding gift later when they were alone.

They took their vows on the loft standing next to the grand piano, surrounded by family and friends. A formal outdoor reception followed near the rose garden. Long before the reception was over Bob carried Adrian into the house, up the stairs and into their bedroom. Soft music being played by the orchestra drifted in through the French Doors as he set his beautiful bride on her feet. They looked at each other and smiled.

Taking both her hands in his, tears began to form in his eyes as he said, "Adrian, I love you more then mere words can express. I promise I will never let you down. I will love you with all my heart until the day I die and even then, the vision that you are now, standing before me at this moment, will forever be with me.

"Bob my sweet man, my husband." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she continued. "I promise my love for you is unending. My faith in you is unwavering. You are my heart. My true love, my everything."

They clung to each other, tears of happiness flowing freely.

Adrian whispered into his ear, "I want to give you your wedding gift now." She walked to the bedside stand, opened the drawer and took out a small gift wrapped box.

Handing it to him, she said, "I'd like you to open this now, Bob."

Bob untied the bow, removed the wrapping paper, and opened the box. It was a gold pocket watch.

"There's an inscription on the back. Please read it aloud," she said.

He turned the watch over and began to read. "My darling husband, you are going to be a father."

Bob looked at Adrian with wonderment written on his face. "Adrian, are you sure?"

"Yes, darling, I'm sure."

"My love, you have given me the most precious gift any man could ask for."

He smiled from ear to ear then lifted her off her feet and danced around the room with her in his arms.

They consummated their marriage by making the sweetest love they had ever made.

THE BEGINNING