A Swim to Remember

Story Info
Man at gym finds something fun in the lockers.
2.1k words
3.95
120.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matt5211
matt5211
19 Followers

I'm a swimmer, a male swimmer. I can do all the strokes. I can do the breast stroke, the back stroke, and the crawl. I do these all with my sexy body. I'm 19 years old, completely shaved, for competitions and am always wearing a hot red Speedo and matching swim cap.

I always go to the gym to practice. All the ladies stare at my manhood in awe because of its always semi-erect state. Some men have been staring at me as well. I try not to stare back at them but it's so hard to hold my eyes back. I don't really consider myself gay but I'm not completely strait either. I guess I could label my sexuality as bi but I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

I went to the gym as I do every day. As I turned to the left to walk up to the men's locker room I waved at Becky. She was a fine looking woman. Every time I came in there I just wanted to grab her breasts. They are luscious.

Anyway, I walked up the stairs to the Men's locker room. It smelled like a mix of cum and chlorine in there but I was used to it.

As I entered the locker rooms, I saw a few men leave. They only rated about a 3 on the hotness meter so I paid them no attention. I went through the small glass door into the bathroom are zipped down my Levis and began to pee. There were only two urinals because it was a rather small gym but I didn't care. I looked over at the guy standing next to me. He was definitely doing more than taking a piss. His hand melodically moved over his juicy throbbing manhandle until he squirted a little cum in the toilet.

This made me rather erect and I wanted to jerk off too. I said to myself, "Nah! Not until after my workout."

I zipped up my love machine and went back into the locker area to get changed. I sat down on the wooden bench in the middle locker area and got completely naked. Others watched; I didn't care. I slipped on my tight red Speedo and cap and showered the day's sweat off of my body.

I went down the stairs to the pool. I did my normal workout. I swam several laps in all the different strokes. It's easy to think when I'm swimming because I can do it in my sleep.

It was coming near the end of my workout and this is the part where I usually thought about hot girls or guys that I had seen that day so that I could jack off in the locker rooms.

Today all I was thinking about was hot guys. I was thinking about this guy I had seen on the beach last summer. His name was Alex and he was a beast. He had a chin chiseled by Michelangelo himself. His eyes were a vibrant shade of blue that made me want to stare in them for hours, his golden blond curly hair bouncing in the wind as he ran to the water to surf. His shaved toned body with a Speedo to match my own and a boner to match mine as well.

I wish I could just have him with me right now so I could dine on his eyes and feast on his lips. I want to slurp as my mouth is coming off of his dick. Unfortunately all I have is my good partner, my hand. As faithful as it is I would love to see a change.

After my workout I went back up the stairs to the locker room taking them two at a time, I was almost proud as my little friend slipped out of the side of my Speedo.

I stripped down naked, which wasn't very hard and went into the shower. I went to the third shower on the left side of the room. This was my usual shower because the head of it was a little taller as I was.

The room with the showers in it was a separate room attached to the locker room had all the shower heads in a big room. These showers usually had yellow, used to be white, curtains on three sides and the wall on the fourth. Today, apparently when I was swimming, they had taken the curtains down to wash them or whatever they do to them.

So there I was in the shower, sporting an erection, ready to jack off, and there was no shower curtain. I was not happy at this sight. I figured, since it was a small gym, there probably would not be anybody else that came in to take a shower.

I went to work on myself. I used a little of the body wash that they had in the shower room (it stung a little). My penis didn't seem to mind.

I let go and turned the opposite way when I saw someone else come in. His name was Jose. He was a Mexican man that I knew from both the health club and some local bars that we both went to.

He said, "It's okay we're not among mixed company."

I responded, "Really?"

"That's what I was just about to start doing."

I questioned "Okay... as long as it's cool with you."

"Yeah, sure; whatever."

I continued to jack off as he began. I was looking at him. He had his eyes closed so it didn't really matter. The first thing I saw was his tight curls of black hair submitting to the water and falling down straight. I looked down a bit to his face. Although he was no portrait of beauty he had some good features. His teeth were as straight and white as any of those I had ever seen and his lips pleasing to they eye.

I looked down even further. I saw his muscles. They were bulging from an intense session at the gym. I looked down ever more. He had an average sized dick, which was shaved, unlike the rest of his body. Curiously enough, he had the best ass I had seen in a long time. It was tight and pulsated as his hips moved with his hands around his delectable uncircumcised dick.

I asked, "Have you ever thought of having sex with another man before?"

He though, and then responded, "Oh yeah... I guess..." He mumbled off.

I revealed to him my bisexuality.

He replied in shock, "That's okay..." There was an awkward silence. He said, "Were you implying that we should do something together."

I said, "Well... you have possibly the best ass I have ever seen and I just want to give you a blow job just for that. I want to taste your juicy lips and run my hands through your curly hair."

He said, "I'm game; but start off slowly."

I laughed. "Where should we go?"

"The steam room sounds good to me."

"Does it even work?"

"Yes, I was in there yesterday."

We both dried off and went into the small steam room. It was sparsely big enough to fit four people. We had plenty of room.

I grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled his face close to mine. I said, "Ready for a good time?"

"Hell yes!"

I moved his face even closer so our lips were touching. I began a normal kiss. We took a break every few seconds for breathing. I then thrust my tongue into his mouth. He seemed to like it. We fooled around in each others mouths for a minute or two.

He stopped me. "Lets get to the good stuff", said he.

Heavy on my breath, I said, "Yes."

I slowly went down and licked his large nipple, caressing it with my tongue. I licked all the way down to his belly button. I stuck his hand on my head.

He grabbed it and pulled it tight as I moved closer to his sensitive area. I began by taking my tongue and using it to make circles around his head. His member jumped in arousal.

I then took both balls into my mouth at once and began to suck them as I ran my hands all over his body, not neglecting his delectable ass.

I continued this for several minutes until he chanted, "Blow me. Blow me. Blow me."

I knew this was the right moment so I seized his penis into my mouth and went all the way down to the very bottom. A puff of steam clouded around my face. He laughed, "The steam is working."

I went up to holding just his head in my mouth and smiled. I immediately went all the way back down his dick. I could feel it filling up my mouth. I started to go up and down and up and down until he signaled me to stop. He said, "I want to save my cum for later when my dick is in your ass."

I said, "What now then?"

He said, "Sit down."

I obeyed his command. He said, "I've never done this before but I'll give it a try."

I responded, "Okay."

About this time the room was filled with steam. It was the hottest place that I had ever had sex, both literally and in other ways.

I felt his lush lips slip over the head of my dick and go most of the way down. He moved his head up and down on my dick, his moustache fur tickling my belly button. He grabbed my balls and began to stroke them at the same time.

This felt like ecstasy.

He grabbed my member with his arm wrapped around my leg. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and began to eat my ass. I said, "Eat it, eat it hard!"

He obeyed. He started to shove his tongue up my ass. I moaned. He rotated it clockwise and my ass wanted his dick. It wanted it bad.

I said, "Shove that red hot poker in my bung hole."

I felt the tip of his penis touch my cheek. He used his hand to guide it toward my love hole. I felt it touch the outer edge of my asshole. He reached his head around mine and our lips met. His lips tasted red of passion. We kissed for a few seconds and then he got back to the work at hand.

He started off slowly. I could feel my ass accepting his head as it passed beyond the point of no return. He started to fuck me hard. I was stimulated by every small motion that his penis made when it was inside of me.

This went on for some time. A few times during these moments he would get his head in the crook of my neck and kiss it. They were deep kisses that only passion could produce.

During one of these kisses I felt him going faster, faster. I started to breathe heavily in synchronous with him. Streams of red hot liquid shot into my ass. It felt like a vacuum as his sperm rushed in and out with his love stick.

He wanted to try for me to butt fuck him. I happily agreed. He got down doggy style with his upper body on the bench of the steam room.

I began to lick his beautiful ass. I covered the whole surface with my tongue ending with the exact middle. I did a little exploring with my tongue. I shoved it up there as far as I could. He didn't know how to react except for with sheer pleasure.

Now that he was wet down there, I put my head up to his and gave him a kiss. I asked, "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

He was ready. I also started off slowly first getting a small centimeter, and then an inch and then two inches and so on. Eventually, he was able to fit the whole thing in there. I was amazed at his abilities for a first timer.

I began to fuck him. Hard! He screamed a few explicit words in pleasure. I felt each ring of his ass pulsating around my ever growing stick.

I kept going, until he yanked me out of his ass, shoved me down on the bench, and began blowing me again.

He sucked me hard until. It was building up inside of me. My semen. I tried to hold it back as long as I could. When I could stand it no longer, I erupted into his mouth. I shot some of my semen down his throat.

He said, "Mmm, Delicious."

I responded, "When are you coming back?"

He said, "Same time tomorrow."

"It's a date."

matt5211
matt5211
19 Followers