A Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers

They were completely naked underneath. They now stood in front of him totally naked.

Tyler motioned to them to come over to him.

Shawna crawled up to him on his right side, and Dawn got up on the side that was nearest to the window.

Paul could see his wife's ass and pussy as she crawled up on the bed. Paul had now gotten very exited about what he saw, and he was also rather hard in his pants.

Tyler had started to kiss Shawna whilst Dawn got down next to his boxers. Dawn then took a hold of them and then slowly pulled them down.

She saw his black cock slowly coming into light. Tyler was only semi-hard.

So Dawn grabbed his shaft and started to stroke it. It quickly grew into its full length.

Paul then saw his wife leaning forward and taking it into her mouth. Dawn started to slowly suck on it, using a lot of tongue.

Soon she was bobbing her head up and down over that fat black cock.

Paul felt his own cock starting to feel very uncomfortable inside of his pants, so he unzipped them and let out his dick. He began to stroke it as he watched his wife slobber over Tyler's cock.

A minute later, Shawna joined Dawn in sucking Tyler's hard on.

Paul then saw Shawna say something to Dawn. After that, Dawn got up on her knees on the bed, and then she slowly got her legs over on each side of Tyler.

Paul witnessed as his wife sunk herself down onto Tyler's hard cock. He saw Tyler's organ disappear into Dawn tight pussy.

Paul saw and almost heard Dawn starting to moan.

Dawn had now started to move her hips up and down. She was soon really pumping Tyler.

Paul started to stroke his own cock faster and faster.

He couldn't believe that his wife was fucking this man just in front of him.

Tyler was squeezing Dawns soft tits as she was moving up and down.

A few moments later, Paul saw an expression on his wife's face that he had seen before. He knew what that expression meant.

Dawn was having an orgasm.

Tyler then grabbed a hold of Dawn and flipped her over. He then began to pump her pussy from on top of her.

Paul could see that his wife was really enjoying herself.

Tyler was now pounding Dawn hard whilst kissing his own wife Shawna.

Then a few moments later Tyler said something to his wife, and Shawna then laid down next to Dawn.

Tyler then pulled out his big cock from Dawn and quickly moved up to their faces.

He started to stroke his cock faster and faster. And then it happened.

Tyler started to cum all over Dawn and Shawna's faces. He was spurting load after load of sperm on and into their open mouths.

Paul couldn't hold back anymore, so he shot his load as well.

As Tyler began to slow down, Dawn took his cock and began to suck it clean.

Then a minute later as Paul had zipped up his pants, someone grabbed him from behind.

He turned around and there he saw two cops.

"Get over here you pervert." Said one of the cops.

Before the cops could get their handcuffs on Paul, he managed to knock on the window into the bedroom.

Then as the cops were walking Paul to the front of the house to their car, Tyler came out from the house.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked the cops.

"One of your neighbors called and said that someone were on your backyard looking into your house." One of the cops told Tyler.

"Well you don't have to take him in, I know him." Tyler told them.

"You don't want us to arrest him." Asked one of the cops.

"No." Tyler told them.

By this time both Dawn and Shawna had come out in their robes.

Dawn ran over to Paul and put her hands around of him.

"Get those cuffs off of him." Dawn told the cops.

"Are you sure you don't want to press charges." One of the cops asked Tyler.

"Yes I'm sure." Tyler told them.

The cops then removed the cuffs and a few moments later they drove away.

"Are you ok honey?" Dawn asked Paul.

"I'm fine." Paul told her.

They all then walked into the house.

A few minutes past and Dawn looked at her husband.

"So, did you enjoy the show?" Dawn asked smiling.

"Oh yes, you were great." Paul said as he gave his wife a kiss.

"And thanks Tyler, Shawna for agreeing to do this." Paul thanked Tyler and Shawna.

"It was our pleasure." Tyler and Shawna told Paul smiling.

"We're just glad that you were able to knock on the window before those cops could take you away." Shawna said.

"Yeah." Paul said as they all started to laugh.

And this was how Paul and Dawn first got into the world of swingers.

And they have had a great time ever since.

THE END

eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers
12