A Swingin' Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
38 Followers

"Open it Don," she said handing the bottle to him. He used the opener and the bottle opened with a slight pop and a sigh. The champagne flowed freely around the neck of the bottle to his hand. Jenny held out two stem glasses. Don poured the champagne onto the glasses and placed back the bottle into the iced bucket. They raised their glasses. Cheers!' and sipped their drink. "So fucking good," Jenny hissed.

"Yeah, just like you." Don grinned. He took off his shirt revealing his tanned and fairly muscled body. He reached over a wafer thin gold case, opened it and withdrew a joint. He reclined on the pillows and lit the joint with his lighter and took a drag and passed it to Jenny. "Primo grass number 6 said to enhance your sexual appetite." She took very deep pulls, closing her eyes and letting the smoke snake slowly out of her nostrils.

"Great stuff. Wow!"

Don began to kiss her inner thighs.

"Loose your pants, you'll feel better." Jenny said.

"Yeah," he said in whispered tone and yanked them off.

Jenny took one more hit.

"Your turn," he said.

Jenny began peeling off her clothes. Don lay on his side and every article of her clothing dropped on him. When she had taken off all she lay on her stomach on the mattress. Don plucked a peacock feather from a jar and ran it along her legs, right between her ass cheeks to her shoulders triggering squeals from her. When Jenny turned over, Don's pecker stared at her. Her eyes widened.

A moment later, Don was on top of her and she was lock, stock and cock with him. Cozily they kissed until their passion raised hotly. Jenny spread her arms over her head and let Don carpet her with kisses from her face to pubes.

Jenny shut her eyes and breathed raggedly as Don went down on her. Jenny draped her legs on Don's shoulders as his tongue roved in her fairyland. She was juicy and her natural scent was divine. Moans streamed from Jenny's lips kicking up more excitement from Don.

Later, Don's finger was churning inside Jenny's pussy. In and out...in and out... coating each time his finger with her slick juice. "Oh God...I'm coming!" Jenny was tensing as Don lapped her lavishly. Jenny's hands were white knuckled as they gripped the sheets and her head thrashed about side by side. Her hips undulated as her chin raised with her mouth opened like she's being strangled. In a few seconds, Jenny hit her rip-roaring climax and her body shook, her juice drenching Don's mug.

Don knelt on the mattress and Jenny quickly sat up and sucked his cock salaciously. His face was a mask of torment, like he was having a persistent toothache.

"Fuck me Don, I'm so creamed up," she almost barked the order. Jenny knelt on all fours and Don held her butt cheeks. He entered her slowly like he had all the time in the world. His cock moved in long strokes inside her wet, slippery cunt. When Jenny began making supplemental thrust and groaning with oh, ahh, yesss and go baby go, harder Don sped up his thrust. He held her waist as he pumped away. Jenny was agog with delight, taking every jolt of pleasure. "Harder, Don..." she groaned. Don giddy-yapped and even spanked her ass cheek till it reddened. "Oh yeah...ah...ah...fuck me Don....fuck!"

Finally, Jenny was lying on her back, legs raised and spread, and her fingers were holding open her pussy, the glistening pink interior on show. Don drove his ramrod into the tiny hole and slid it all right up to her then he pulled and shoved this time in an exquisitely slow pace. "This is the wettest pussy I've ever seen," he muttered in his thought.

"Come on dig it up baby, dig it up," Jenny wailed as her hips bucked up and down. Don leaned, his arms snaked under hers, and his fingers curled through her hair, held her thrashing head and kissed her like a real lover should. As he kissed her hard, his butt flexed, humped, and ground growing to a rapid pace. Jenny's hands clutched his back muscles sliding down to his butt pressing it down to her like she was desperately hurrying to come again.

"Yesss, ooh, this is soo good, fuck me Don, harder, deeper, ohhh, ohhh, it's coming again, ohh no, this is biggg, ohhhhh..." Jenny was seized with a fit of spasm and flew to 7th heaven with long, hard moans that drove Don to the edge, spilling his seed into the pit of her contracting cunt. Jenny pulled Don over her shoulder and straddled him, without disengaging his cock from her and continued bouncing above him. Her pussy gripped him hard and Don's eyes widened as she summoned from him another shot. Don managed to orgasm again and he couldn't believe he had rebooted that fast. As their tempest subsided Jenny collapsed on him and their kisses became more loving, affectionate and tender as they exchanged panting breaths.

When Don lipped Jenny's nipples his eyes caught a glimpse of something, which made him immediately suspicious. "Oh Jenny, we're being watched I found a hidden camera."

"Oh, shit!" Jenny exclaimed.

"God damn it Amby, who's behind this?" said Don suddenly enraged.

Devlin was in the control room and immediately Suzy motioned him to look at the video screen. "Devlin, they discovered the camera."

"There's nothing we could do about that...just keep on humping me I'm about to cum." Suzy was astride on top of Devlin seated on a swiveling chair. "Suck me Suzy, it's cumming"

Suzy got down on her knees on the floor and gobbled Devlin's cock with squashy sounds as he spewed his come inside Suzy's mouth. It made Suzy's mouth froth with Devlin's thick dense cum that streamed out of the corners of her mouth.

Meanwhile, Amby was lying on the sofa and Wendy, a pretty and sexy young brunette, had successfully made his limp dick now serviceable for fucking. She climbed on top of him, held his semi-hard dick and pushed it into her bald pussy. It entered and old Amby felt like an adolescent. He was grateful to Wendy who was now riding her like a rag doll. Amby closed his eyes and remembered the good old days now flooding his thoughts. Wendy felt a new Amby. He was now hard as a rock. "Wendy, I'm cumming jerk me off with your hand"

"Whatever you say, grandpop" she alighted from him and held his five and half inch dick. It was as thick as her stick deodorant roll-on. She mashed the German helmet looking head with her thumb then pumped it down to the root. His cum ejected astonishingly high up in the air, three shots in a row. Amby was gleaming, like a boy watching a firework display.

"Hey, grandpop, I think we should do this often."

"Yeah, you have no idea how overjoyed I am, Amby said breathlessly. C'mon give me your pussy I want to eat it."

"Sure, grandpop" Wendy laid on the couch hitched up her plaid mini skirt and spread her knees.

"My oh my! Bald as a bowling ball! You have such a big clit. Oh wow look at that," uttered Amby as he pushed the hood back to expose a pearly bud. Amby flicked his tongue below it, sliding around the walls of the larger lips, entering the cunt hole and then gnawing her precious bud. "Oh, grandpop your good, I'm near, don't stop." Her cunt juice now stained Amby's crisp white collar. Wendy whimpered and her orgasm was stupendous.

Rockwell
Rockwell
38 Followers
12