A Swinging Door Opens Ch. 3c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"Let's do it this way," he suggested, lifting up on one hip from underneath her body. My wife already knew his habits by now and realized he wanted to fuck her from behind. She liked that too and got on her knees on the bed, feeling his weight push the springs down farther as he approached her from behind. He led with his hands, curling around her slowly swaying breasts, letting his cock find its own way into the now gaping pussy. He felt her press his cock up slightly and then he entered her easily, sliding over a bed of fresh juices.

"Oh, wow!" he gasped, "you have the hottest pussy I've ever been in."

Linda gasped with a pleasure of her own and wriggled her hips back in to the concavity of Mike's crotch. "I only wish you could do this to me every day," she managed to say as she felt him enter her and slide completely home in one fluid motion.

"Unfortunately, I have to work," Mike chuckled, "or I would. Earl doesn't seem to mind."

"Earl doesn't mind at all, " Linda offered. "In fact he told me he would like to watch you do me."

"Really?" Mike asked, his mind suddenly flooded with thoughts of such erotic pleasure.

"Un-hunh," Linda nodded as Mike began the slow, sensuous screwing she loved so much, "He's told me so. He said he would like to watch you fuck me," she reiterated, gasping with pleasure again as mike's hand began knotting her breasts.

"Maybe we can arrange that sometime," Mike said thoughtfully. He wondered to himself how soon that could be.

"As soon as you want," Linda sighed, feeling the comfort wedged in the most intimate part of her body and a new hardness as her lover contemplated the thought. "But for right now, just cum with me." She whispered.

There was still plenty of Mike's cum in her pussy when I ate her that night as she told me this story. I sealed it inside her with a shot of my own, wondering just how many more times Mike had filled this sweet pussy with his cum that day. I knew I didn't have to concern myself with her worry about my "finding out" of her adventures. I only wanted to hear more!

End of this one, one more to go before we leave that country. I guess you could call the next one her final fuck, but it was far from that. Mike made many trips to our home in the years that followed, with and without his wife, Tonya. Linda would have many more experiences with a variety of men as her needs became a driving force that encouraged her to branch out and no longer to limit herself to one lover at a time. Some of them came as a surprise to us both, but few were ever turned down. Look for "A Swinging Door Opens, Chapter 4d, coming in mid- February. It's the last time I write about Mike and Linda, but shows how soon (and easily) a door can open wider.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12