A Swinging Friday Night

Story Info
Couple joins them for dancing out & a swing at home.
3.4k words
3.89
87.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, don't bother getting out of the car. We'll be right out. See ya' soon." I hung up the phone.

First, let me say my wife and I are an extraordinary and ordinary couple at the same time. I'm 55 and she is 50. We are youthful appearing, fairly attractive and most certainly HWP: height, weight proportionate.

We exercise as a matter of discipline and have active types of hobbies like biking, hiking, skiing, boating, and carelful about the diet stuff but not obsessive.

Just like everybody else. we organize, plan, save, work etc. etc.

But the day to day stuff differs a little for us because we feel it's essential, even an obligation, to go about everything in life with a sense of fun, curiousity and adventure; and this includes our sex lives.

We have been married 5 years and started swinging while dating and have been swinging ever since. Some people don't like the word, but I think it very apt.

At the beginning of the story I had just been speaking wiith Jack. He is one half of the married couple of Jack and Pam, and our play partners of a few years.

Jack and Pam are a couple, of the 3 to 4 couples, we try to keep in our swing circle. We do threesomes with single guys on occasion (single women are difficult to impossible to find) and we are always looking to develop other contacts because couples move in and out of the lifestyle with a kind regularity.

We look for long term friends rather than one night stands and in some future story I'll tell you how we do it.

It's not uncommon for Sue and I to swing 3 times a month, I can't remember a month going by that we haven't swung at least once.

Sometimes we swing with a couple for a whole weekend, but that's along with some fun thing like boating or the beach and dinners out. Maybe sometime I'll describe a weekend like this, because we really get sexually creative when we have the time to develop things.

We are a full swap couple and enjoy same room fun because we think sharing together is what it's all about. However we can adapt to the expectations and limits of each couple or single we have sex with.

We have converted a few soft swingers to full swap, and then again have just enjoyed making love together while another couple made love next to us.

By the way my name is Bob and my wife's name is Sue.

The info above is more to give context to this story which is about our "date" with Jack and Pam.

We keep in touch with Jack and Pam by e-mail and sometimes cyber together; and of course swing, when the opportunity arises.

One Friday I heard from someone that a fun, dance band was playing at a nearby hotel, I talked with Sue and suggested going out with Jack and Pam for drinks, dancing and a swing after.

Without hesitation she answered"That sounds like fun.". That's a big part of a swinging marriage: openess, coummuication, trust.

I got on the computer.

"Hi, Jack. Did you hear about the band downtown? Why don't we get the girls dressed up and make a night of fun. Maybe even a swing after if the mood is right."

Nothing furtive or flowery; remember we had done this quite a few times before.

I expected they would be up for it. We always had lots of laughs and fun together and for one reason or another hadn't connected in a month or two, so they had to be horny.

The e-mail having been sent, I expected Jack would call Pam then e-mail me back, which he did.

"Maybe some dance and a swing would make a perfect Friday" he responded. Now I would call him after work and set up the protocol.

As it worked out, we would "host" and Pam and Jack would drive. That's why the opening line of the story begins with"Look, don't bother getting out of the car...."

A bit before 8 p.m. Sue and I were heading out the door. If experience was any kind of guide we would probably dance for 2 or 3 hours and then be back at our house for 2 or 3 hours of hot group sex with our friends.

Both of us were looking forward to the evening. That's another important aspect of a swinging marriage: sharing the excitement.

Sue had decided on loose black slacks that swayed with her movemnent, and tightened nicely to show her narrow waist, accent her hips and show her round butt. She wore an equally loose white, button up blouse with wide collar, open a few buttons but not too daring. Her bare breasts swayed underneath and her nipples would sometimes peak from the fabric.

Yes, there is more daring attire in her closet; plunging necklines, backless strap dresses, slutty short dresses and skirts or dresses slit up the side up to above her hip, but that was clubwear or for a swing party.

She had no problem making the statement that she was definitely sexual and no problem getting down dirty on the dance floor. Once, at a club, she and Pam had danced together and for all practical purposes, had sex standing up with her. That was an especially horny night.

Tonight, she, we, had to be more subdued. The hotel, distinguished from a swing club, was a public venue and a more conservative demeanor was the order of the evening. The guys could dance with the other's spouse with only subtle fondling allowed, no kissing; and of course, except for the occasional fast dance the girls couldn't get together as they liked to do in a club setting.

The mild restrictions would only augment everyone's anticipation as the night passed away to it's conclusion on our living room floor and couches or our bedroom.

Sue and I got into the back seat of their car, and we all started chatting away, laughing, talking about the latest, craziest stories in our lives. Everyone was all smiles and good vibes.

Pam had dressed nicely in a shape revealing, above the knee skirt and a snug sleevless top. She wore a sheer bra that accented the lovely roundness her breasts and modestly revealed a bit of nipple.

We guys dressed so our wives wouldn't be ashamed of us.

At the hotel lounge the band was playing and the tables filling up fast. Generally, the crowd peaks just as we are leaving, but tonight, probably because of the quality music, the evening was getting an early start.

We were lucky to get a good table and we sat down, ordered drinks, and as Jack was the designated driver only he had to use restraint.

After 30 minutes or so,listening the music and downing a few exotic drinks making their way to our brains, and watching the attractive, classy crowd shaking their booties; our table was getting into the dance mood.

My first dance was with my wife, a slow one to an old, yet still around tune from the 60's. She pressed her belly against me and almost instantly created an erection.

"Just testing", she laughed.

I leaned into her ear and whispered,"Next dance why don't you 'test' Jack?"

Then I bit and sucked the lower lobe of her ear, and felt a shiver go through her.

"Hmmm, that's possible; if it's another slow dance of course." Sue said in husky, soft voice.

We walked back to the table and I went to the dance floor with Pam and Sue with Jack. The song was a latin rhythm, neither fast or slow, so I spied that Sue was dancing close with Jack. "Testing." I laughed to myself.

Pam and I picked up on the rhythm. She danced close, tactfully not mentioning my hard on, but by her movements, acknowledging it's existence. Alot of people were dancing so the band played up some extra measures. At one point Pam spun around and rhythmically ground her butt into my hips; raising her arms over her head to show off the lines of her body.

The time seemed to fly by with the music and the drinking, the changing of partners, dancing with our spouses, moments of pleasant banter. When I slow danced with Sue again I asked if Jack had tested o.k.

"Honey, let me tell you, all rockets are ready for launch", she whispered in my ear and then bit my lobe, sending a shiver through me.

At around 11 the lounge was getting packed out and noisy. We gave each other "the look", and I guess I said something about a bottle of champagne at home we could enjoy, and with that we were out.

Going down the elevator and walking to the car I assumed we looked like two ordinary couples closing out a night on the town, but like I said at the beginning, we are not always an ordinary couple.

Nothing much happened on the drive home. Sue leaned over the seat to kiss with Pam; an affectionate expression that social responsibility had not allowed them.

Then Pam turned about to swap tongues and play a bit with Sue's breast, and then turned to her husband, driving the car, and started to tongue his ear and reached a hand into his crotch.

"Jack! You are rock hard!"she said.

"Is this a test?", Jack said.

All laughed except for Pam. She was clueless. Not being cruel we told her the story, and she laughed.

"Well, that's only the first 'test' for you guys tonight, right Sue?", Pam asked.

"Definitely, only the first test." Sue added.

For the rest of the car ride we made out with our spouses with the occasional quip about wetness, hardness, stuff like that, so we could share what we were experiencing.

We arrived at our house,

Sometimes we are so hot we run in stripping our clothes off along the way and jumping into bed together. Like that night Sue and Pam had been fuck-dancing that they couldn't wait to get at each other.

Tonight had been pretty tame, because of the hotel atmosphere so we managed to get to the living room fully clothed.

I went to get out the champagne and put together some snacks and asked for any special drinks or preferences. Jack wanted a stiff margarita because he had been a good boy all night and wanted to "catch-up" with the crew.

The living room is open style, a couch with lots of pillows, lazy boy, ottoman, some comfy overstuffed chairs. All having seen service in our romps, and with a planned swing, we make a point of throwing out a couple of soft fabriced bean bag pillows, and have found them quite useful in making those somewhat awkward 3 & 4 some positions more comfortable and easier to hold longer. There's a very nice indirect lighting and music system to make and sustain a sexy mood.

While I was making the margarita and the rest of the stuff I saw my wife had maneuvred herself to stand between Jack and Pam with an arm around each. I turned back to my work but heard sucky noises and Pam's sighing. I knew Sue was busy at her neck; we knew neck kisses, especially from Sue, made Pam weak in her knees.

There was some sound from Jack and a few things came to mind about what might be happening.

I then heard Sue say,"Jack, I feel sorry for that cock of yours, it must be strangling itself in your shorts. Let's get it out for some air?"

Sue is glorious for pushing things along in a down to earth and fun way, and she could feel free with her advances because we knew Jack and Pam shared out swing style.

I could hear a zipper open, even above the background music, and imagined a good-looking, well-dressed man standing in front of two beautifully decked-out women with his stiff cock hanging out. I knew Jack's dick very well, so my image was especially graphic.

I finally got my jobs done; believe me, they seemed to take forever. I put the drinks on a tray and braced myself for what I would see when I turned the corner. Nothing would have surprised me.

As it was, my wife was squeezing the base of Jack's cock with her thumb and forefinger, her other arm held Pam close to her while attacking her neck and ears with teeth and tongue. Pam, for her part, had her eyes closed and head titled to give Sue open ground for her kisses.

Pam had Jack's cock in both hands, with one hand she pinched Jack's dickhead between her thumb and forefinger with the other gently stroked its shaft. What an erotic sight.

"Drinks anyone?", I asked.

They broke apart, not at all ashamed or embarrassed, everything was as it should be, and they reached for the drinks.

"Nice work ladies, and Jack don't put that cock away. That's a fabulous look that should win you a few clients." I said.

We stood around and drank and listened to the music.

Sue opened my pants and pulled out my cock so Jack wouldn't feel alone, then dipped it in her champagne and sucked the wine off.

We stood facing each other, drinking, saying nervous sexy things while Pam and Sue stroked our cocks.

A nice rhythm came on. Pam and Sue moved to it, they picked up on each others movement and soon they were dancing together with Sue behind Pam, drinks in hand Sue held Pam close with her hand above her pubis, pressing Pam's butt against her hips and resumed kissing her neck that ended up with them sharing a deep and hungry mouth kiss.

My wife's hand dropped to the hem of Pam's skirt and slowly raised it by moving her hand along Pam's strong and lovely inner thigh stopping her hand half way to Pam's sex, and alternately gripping and softly stroking Pam's naked thigh.

The girls concentrated on the escalating passion of the kiss between them; tongues moving quickly, back and forth, into each other's mouths.

Jack and I were mesmerized by the palpable heat our ladies were creating. Finally my wife's passion reached the breaking point and she moved her right hand up the rest of Pam's thigh and into her crotch, and stroked her lace panty covered pussy with 3 fingers in a back and forth movement, not breaking for a moment the intensity of the kiss.

In every swing, like every act of love, there's a point where the flirting and teasing stop and the sucking and fucking begins. That point had arrived; Jack moved into his wife while I held back, to let them get situated and wait to see where I would fit in.

Besides, the watching was almost as exciting as the participating. The stuff memories are made of.

Jack lifted off his wife's top, forcing the girls to break their long and passionate kiss and my wife's hand from Pam's crotch.

Pam raised her arms, and in a moment was standing in her bra. Jack moved in for his share of her mouth, while my wife unhooked Pam's bra that fell to the floor.

In just a few graceful movements Pam was now half naked, her skin very flushed, and sandwiched between Sue and Jack.

Pam wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and they kissed; Sue fondled Pam's breasts and nipples while trailing her mouth back and forth along Pam's lovely shoulders, neck and ears.

On one of my wife's sweeps, she connected with Jack's mouth to share a deep kiss, the first of the night, which sent Pam to working on Jack's neck and ears while unbuttoning his shirt.

That position was held long enough for my wife's hand to reach in Jack's pants and bring out and fondle his balls and once again hike up Pam's skirt and give Pam's pussy the three finger, back and forth stroke, of varying pressure: firmly and sofly.

Lovely Pam was quite overcome at this point and leaned her head back onto Sue's shoulder and went along with the feeling coming up from her pussy. She had that wonderful self absorbed look that women get when fully aroused. No faking it here!

After Jack's shirt came off, my wife led Jack's cock between Pam's legs and played with his dick by rubbing it against Pam's still pantied pussy, and also fondling his ballbag. and still able to keep up the attention on Pam's neck and breasts. I couldn't see through Pam's skirt but saw Sue twist her hand to pull aside Pam's panty and let Jack's dick squish onto bare pussy.

Sue was busy! She was busy making love to our friends, and I thought it was beautiful.

Then Pam began to unbuckle her husband's pants. Pants and underwear quickly fell. He took himself the rest of the way to full nakedness.

I decided I would join in by undressing my wife, who was still fully clothed, as was I, if you didn't count my aching cock that was hanging out.

I took my shirt off, looking forward to that first touch of skin to skin with my lovely wife.

I moved behind her and began to undress her with minimal interference to the lovely threesome of Pam, Jack and Sue. At the same time Sue stripped Pam of her skirt and panties. All were naked except me.

I was the last man standing, so to speak, with my pants on. I held back again, letting everyone get situated to see where I might "fit in".

Pam and Jack fell onto the couch. My wife kneeled between Pam's legs and leaned in to kiss her neck and breasts, while Pam kissed her husband and slowly, gently stroked his cock.

Pam made a shift down to give her husband a blow job, then straightened out on the couch and separated her legs to welcome Sue's mouth to her pouty pussy; the inner labia having swollen out like a blossoming flower. Sue, teasingly at first, worked her way into Pam's depths.

I stripped and joined in at Pam's breasts, kissing and sucking them and brought my hand to Pam's pussy to add some extra sensation to the outside to the sensations my wife was creating in her pussy folds with her tongue and lips.

Watching Pam's mouth work on Jack's dick gave me the idea to get between Jack's legs and bring my cock even with his so Pam could suck both of us at the same time.

Imagination? Just a story? All true, in fact a favorite position with both our women, and very much a relief for the guys, Jack would have shot for sure had Pam kept up exclusive attention on his cock.

Seeing Pam stretch her mouth around our pink dickheads and watching the high ridges of the glans go in out of her mouth is an indescribable sensual feeling as well as an enormous visual turn on.

All four of us held that position until my wife brought Pam to orgasm. Sue came up to me, I kissed Pam's juices from her mouth, "Fuck me, doggy" my wife said.

She then went into the classic 3some position with me inside and Jack's dick in her mouth. Pam joined in the blow job and after a fair time at this Jack couldn't hold back and shot his cum in my wife's mouth which she swallowed.

Pam joined us on the floor with Sue holding onto Jack's legs and continuing to suck on his softening cock. Pam's attentions to Sue, finally brought her away from Jack and after various FMF positions, Pam assisted giving wonderful orgasms to Sue and me, while her husband watched from the couch.

Pam had yet to be fucked! We hadn't swapped partners yet! Where should Jack plant his renewed penis?

As I said, these are 2 to 3 hour sessions; there were still a few hours left to figure things out, but I thought you would enjoy how it all began. We enjoyed the rest of evening in the living room, never making it into our bedroom. We fucked and sucked until the early hours and Jack and Pam went home and we dearly hope to see them again.