A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Norman," she said, "I thought my husband was a very hairy man. You take the cake. You're even hairier. You know what, Norman?"

"What?" Norman wasn't quite sure what she was leading up to.

Aiko noticed his cock begin to deflate. She sensed he was sensitive about his thick hair. She thought it must have been difficult for him when he went through puberty. She had no doubt some girls probably made fun of him as he became hairier and hairier.

"I love it. I love the feel of your hair all over my body," she told him.

Aiko snuggled into Norman. She reached for his cock, putting her small hand around it. Her unexpected words of praise for his hairiness and her delicate, yet erotic, touch of his penis, put him at ease. His cock showed signs of coming back to life.

"I've got a thing for hairy men," she added. "I think they're very sexy," she added. "And that means you."

Aiko's flattering words and her stroking of his penis stimulated further growth in Norman's cock. In fact, it grew rather rapidly. He was absolutely delighted by what he heard and what she was doing to him. He was hot for her; she just told him she was hot for him.

Norman was back in his groove, but Aiko's words gave him an idea. If she found hairiness to be erotic, then the right thing for him to do was to offer her more of it hair. He subtly moved her body against his. Just enough so that she shifted a little up and down his chest, letting his forest of hair brush against her. As he necked with her, he repeatedly let his hairy arms travel up and down her back, occasionally grabbing her ass-cheeks for good measure.

Norman now wanted to kiss Aiko too. Taking advantage of his huge frame, he lifted her completely off the floor so as to bring her mouth to his. He kissed her, at first tenderly and then with greater ardour. She returned his increasingly lustful kisses with her own.

After Norman finally broke the last, very long, kiss, he let her body slide down his hairy chest until her feet reached the floor. Her lips of her pussy brushed the length of his cock as she landed on her feet.

As much as he wanted to plunge into her, Norman restrained himself. He was just too excited. His fuse was a little too short. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold off if he mounted her now. He also knew she was not quite ready. He wanted to make the little sex kitten in his arms crazier with lust.

Norman picked her up again, taking her off the floor once more. This time he raised high so that her face was next to his.

"Put you arms around my neck and hold on," Norman huffed. "It'll make it easier for me to bear your weight."

Aiko did as he asked. She put her mouth against his neck, gave him a lick and a kiss. Norman slowly shifted her up and down his chest. When he brought his mouth to her neck, he searched for and found her erogenous zones.

Norman shifted Aiko's weight again. While one arm held her in place against his chest, the other arm sought to explore her warm, wet pussy. He felt the heat of her pussy against his hairy belly. His hands found more erogenous spots. He felt Aiko squirm at the pleasure of his touch.

After a few minutes, Norman removed his hand from between her legs. Although he was a strong man, it had difficulty carrying Aiko's entire weight with one arm. He put his free arm under Aiko's ass to lift her up again and then wrapped it around her. With both arms, he slowly lifted and then lowered her several times against his body so that Aiko's entire torso could feel his fur sliding sensually across her body.

Aiko realized, even with two arms holding her up, he would soon tire. She decided to help Norman support her weight, and to tease him, impishly, at the same time. She wrapped both legs around his waist. She tried to lock herself in place by intertwining her feet behind his back. His girth was too large. The best she could do was to squeeze him with her thighs, hoping that the combination of her arms and legs around him would give him some relief from holding her weight.

Aiko smiled to herself, totally aware of the effect her wide-open legs had on her hirsute lover. Norman's cocked twitched at the thought of her sweet vagina so close to his excited manhood. Norman got some relief for his arms but no relief for his straining cock.

When Norman tried to make another adjustment to her position against his chest, she slipped down lower than Norman intended. He caught her quickly. For a brief moment, though, Aiko felt Norman's cock press against her vaginal opening. Aiko could feel her heart beating faster. She ached in anticipation of more than just a mere touch of Norman's one-eyed monster.

As much as it pained him to do so, Norman lifted Aiko back up. On the one hand, he wanted to drop her onto his ock. On the other hand, he was determined to take his time. He was going to stick to his hastily made plan to string out their sexual foreplay. He resumed sliding her up and down his fur coat but with a difference this time. Each time he lowered her, he made sure to touch her pussy, just barely, with his cock.

Aiko was sweaty and breathing heavily. He was tantalizing her, and doing it very successfully! She wanted his hard cock inside her and she wanted it now. Still she remained silent.

Norman decided it was time lower her a little further than before. This time when he lowered her, he deliberately made sure the tip of his hard cock poked at the mouth of her vagina. Once, by accident, the tip of his cock actually found her vaginal opening and made a brief entry. His cock told him she was hot, wet and ready.

Now that his cock knew where to find its target, Norman lowered her until his cock pressed between the folds of her pussy several times. Aiko squirmed at the heavenliness of his stiff member's light probing.

Norman's teasing inflamed Aiko. She clung tightly to him, fearing that a slight shift in their bodies' alignment might put him off-target. She felt like a target; she wanted to be a target. Her excitement rose. Her breathing became uneven. She wanted him to penetrate her, to plunge into her, and to bring her to sexual ecstasy.

The two lovers groaned as their passions increased, she because of his animal-like quality, he because of her softness and delicacy, both because they were desperate for what the other had to offer, so near and yet so far.

Norman stopped. He lifted her completely in his arms. He wanted to gaze at her sexy body before finally taking her. Aiko could tell he was lost in lust. She knew she was ready and willing join him, to unite their bodies in mutual orgasmic bliss.

With Aiko still in his arms, Norman sat down on the bed again. She released her hold around his neck and waist, thinking to let herself down onto the bed. But Norman refused to let her go. Instead, he began sliding her down his body. She swore she could feel the heat of his cock approaching her. She sensed Norman's overwhelming desire to let her slide completely onto his cock, to impale her on his hard smooth pole. She realized the next time his cock poked its head into her humid hole, he could easily just release his grip and let gravity do its work and then let nature take care of the rest.

Near the peak of her own lust, Aiko had the sudden desire to let him take her bareback, to feel his manly cum splash inside her. She barely remembered he was supposed to put on a condom. As crazed with passion as she was, and an alarm bell rang in her head. She turned her head to look for Gerald.

* * *

Sex in the 69-position had its desired effect. Gerald's cock became harder. Wei-ling's love tunnel leaked freely with her sexual juices.

"I want you now," Wei-ling whispered hoarsely. "I want you inside me now. Please, I want to feel you squirting all the way up inside me."

Gerald reached for a condom.

"No," she said. "I want to feel the your naked cock inside me. I want to feel the flood of your cum in my womb."

"But I can't," he said. "Aiko and I haven't agreed to do that. Unprotected sex is a big step because it entails some risks."

"You already know you can't make me pregnant," Wei-ling argued, "and we know the six of us have no diseases," she pointed out. "We're safe without a safe."

"I know. It's the principle of thing between Aiko and me. I believe you, but still..." Gerald stopped.

Wei-ling had suddenly taken hold of his cock. She tugged at it as if she were trying to direct it toward her vaginal opening.

"I just can't..."

Wei-ling stopped tugging on his cock

"Look," suddenly Wei-ling interrupted, "Aiko is watching us. She can tell what I want to do." Wei-ling pulled Gerald's stiff cock toward her slit again. "I'm holding the evidence of it in my hand after all."

Wei-ling waved at Aiko. Aiko waved back.

Gerald looked into his wife's eyes. He saw Norman holding her up off his lap. His erection pointed directly at the hole between her pussy lips. Aiko also had a clear view of Wei-ling's hand on Gerald's bare cock, trying to push it into her hungry pussy.

Aiko saw the question in Gerald's face. They were both in the same dilemma.

Aiko considered her situation. She remembered her periods were now very infrequent. The risk of pregnancy was almost infinitesimal. She wanted to feel Norman's bare rigid cock inside her. The though of Norman cumming inside her made her pussy clench.

'It's decision time again,' Aiko thought. 'I believe our new friends when they say they're clean. I'll do whatever Gerald wants. But I want to go all the way.'

Aiko briefly glanced at Bill and Emma. They were riding bareback. Bill was taking her from behind. They were oblivious to what the other two pairs of lovers were doing. She could tell they would soon reach their peak.

"I want to too," Gerald said to his wife, almost as if he was reading her mind. "It's so much hotter that way."

It wasn't necessary for him to specify what he meant. It was rather obvious.

She nodded. "Me too."

Gerald stopped resisting Wei-ling's efforts to pull his cock into her heated vaginal passage. He plunged in, expressing his joy at the pleasure he felt as her womanly sheath enveloped his throbbing cock.

Norman saw the exchange between Aiko and her husband. He saw them nod to each other, and heard the words they said. Then he saw Gerald's naked cock enter Bill's wife. His rock-hard member reacted with a twitch of anticipation of doing the same with Aiko.

Norman looked into Aiko's eyes.

"Go ahead," she told him. "Drop me onto your hot rod. I wanted to feel your hard cock pussy. Do me," she begged.

Norman's free hand went between their bodies. He aligned his erect penis with the entrance to Aiko's pussy hole. He pulled her down slowly. He wanted to savour every sensation of his penetration into Gerald's Japanese wife. He wanted her feel ridge of his cock slide against her swollen pussy lips as it sank into her vagina.

Aiko sensed his cock approach her entrance. The arm around her waist was letting her slide slowly down his body. She felt his head of his cock part the folds of her labia. He lowered her some more. She felt his cock slide deeper into her hot passage. He pulled her down some more. She felt his intrusion begin to fill more of her womb.

Norman pulled her down completely. Aiko's warm, wet womb was completely occupied by the bear-man's thrusting cock. He thrust hard against her pelvis against as if to penetrate even deeper into her interior. The two lovers' bodies were united in the ultimate erotic embrace.

Aiko loved the sensation of the fullness he was giving her. The feel of it inside her lit a fire that needed to be doused. Her pussy clenched around his hardness as she rode up and down his stiff member.

The excitement of sexual union caused the breathing of the two lovers to become deeper, heavier and more erratic. They pumped and thrust against each other with abandon.

"Oh my god, this feels so good," she whispered. "I'm almost there," she managed to grunt between her mewling and moaning.

"I'm ready for you, sugar," the big man declared breathlessly.

"Make that wonderful cock of yours go even deeper inside me," she urged.

A few more thrusts and counter-thrusts later, Aiko reached the point of no return.

"Now, Norman!" she cried. "Do it now! I'm there. I'm cumming! Fill me with your hot cum," she whispered directly into his ear.

Norman snapped. What little restraint Norman still disappeared. His rational mind relinquished all control over his cock. He came hard.

Aiko felt the gush of Norman's cum flood her insides. The feel of his primeval hair, the flood of his warm sexual juices, and the knowledge that yet another man other tyhan her husband had a buried himself deep inside her body, triggered a second massive orgasm.

Rocked by their internal explosions, their energy completely spent, sweating, yet feeling deeply satisfied, the two lovers collapsed into a heap, with Aiko laying on top of Norman's large, hairy body.

Aiko made no effort to dislodge his shrinking cock. She giggled at the thought that he couldn't do any more damage with it anyway. Then another thought occurred to her: this was the first time she had ever allowed a man, other than Gerald, to fill her married womb with his seed.

When Aiko and Norman became aware of their surroundings again, they noticed Emma and Bill were watching them.

"That was quite a show," Emma said grinning. "I think my husband likes you."

They heard the grunting and sloshing from the other bed. Wei-ling and Gerald reached their climaxes too.

Coming in Chapter 7 The Overnight Swap: Aiko and Gerald experience unexpected thrills.

12