A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did Gerald tell him about Bill?' she asked herself. She shrugged mentally. 'My pussy could use a break,' she thought. She let herself relax.

Number 3 was gentle. He worked his way into her asshole very slowly to allow her to get used to the sensation of having an object moving in her rectum. When he looked at her, he could tell she liked what he was doing. He continued for several more minutes.

"I'm ready to erupt," he informed Aiko.

"Don't wait for me," she grunted. "I'm your sex toy. Use me. Put your cum in my ass.

Number 3 blasted the contents of his balls into her rectum. Aiko made no move as Number 3 pulled out.

"Number 4," he called as he headed to the bathroom to clean himself, "it's your turn."

Aiko was still lying on her back in blissful lassitude when she heard Number 4 arrive. He brought a towel, which he used to wipe the excess sexual juices from her pussy and asshole. He picked her up and held her against his body. Aiko flopped on him like a ragdoll. He put an arm around her ass and started to lower her. His other arm held onto his erect cock. He lowered her until the tip of his cock entered the mouth of her pussy. He let go of his cock to grasp Aiko around her waist. Now holding her with both arms, Number 4 dropped her down onto his hard hot staff until it was completely buried inside her pussy.

Aiko wrapped her arms around Number 4's neck, but otherwise hung passively against him.

Number 4 took her back to the mattress. He got down on his knees, keeping his hot rod inside her, then put her down on her back. For several minutes Number 4 slid his muscular tube slowly and steadily in and out of her love canal.

After a while, Aiko felt the orgasm-induced torpor brought about by her earlier lovers replaced once more by sexual need. In her growing ardour, she pushed her hips against his thrusts.

Number 4 was glad to feel her respond. Her warm pussy wrapped around his cock, her soft thighs around his waist, her luscious breasts pressed against his chest, her mewling into his ear as her desire started to rise, made it difficult for him to keep his own passion under control.

His lingering caresses and kissed. His strong, tight, yet gentle hold on her body against his evoked sensations in Aiko that would bring her yet another climax.

"More," she grunted. "Harder."

Number 4 obliged her. He thrust into her faster, harder and, it seemed deeper. He pushed into her as deep as possible. He wanted to drench her womb with a shower of his viscous juices.

"Oh yes, make me cum. I'm almost there," Aiko moaned, knowing he was reaching for the farthest recesses of vagina. Then suddenly she cried out. "Now! Pour everything you've got into me."

Number 4 released everything he had had into her.

Aiko's mewl was almost a scream. "Oh my god," she bellowed.

Both burst into orgasm and then collapsed in exhaustion.

After that, Aiko could only remember that Number 1 kept his promise. He took her one more time. Exhausted, Aiko's evening ended when she fell into a deep sleep. She had no idea if any one else took advantage of her while she slept. Neither did she care.

* * *

Aiko woke up late on the morning to find herself alone. She heard activity outside the bedroom door. She decided to take a shower first. After putting on a bathrobe, she opened the bedroom door to see who was there.

"Surprise!" a number of male and female voices said. In addition to her smiling husband, there had to be at least seven couples. She recognized five them, the three couples from her own group and the two black couples from the Buffalo group. Two white couples were strangers to her.

"Welcome back to the land of the awake," Gerald said. "Let me introduce our friends. This is Malcolm, a.k.a. Number 1, and his wife Sarah. Dion was Number 2 by the way. Chris was Number 3. The lovely lady standing beside him is his wife Helen. Luther was Number 4. I know you've got a lot of questions, hon," he continued. "I'll fill you in later. Right now, we want to celebrate the occasion of your birthday even if it was a week ago."

So another party began but this time there was no sex. As Aiko was to find out later that day, she and her four paramours were not the only ones who were busy that night.

Gerald came up to his wife and took in his arms, embracing and kissing her tenderly.

"I hope you liked my birthday present," he said.

"I loved it. Thank you, hon," she said putting her arms around her husband's way. "But I think a break now would be nice too."

"Anything you say, my love," Gerald said.

"And what were doing while I was having my fun?" Aiko asked her husband.

"I'll tell you later sweetheart. But believe me I need a break too."

"Brunch is ready," a woman called. Aiko recognized it has Wei-ling's voice. "It's only enough to tide us over until the barbecue is ready," she announced.

After they ate, the seven couples enjoyed the sun and caught up on each others' news.

"There's some beer and wine in the fridge, Gerald announced later in the afternoon. "Bill, you and Malcolm promised to grill the steaks so you'd better get it. Norman and Rajiv will go buy some more beer and wine so we don't run out. Their wives will go with them to buy some more food and snacks. You, Aiko, are queen for a day. You relax. The rest of us will do the preparations and the cleanup.

When they returned home that evening, Aiko and Gerald took showers and put on their nightclothes. They were still tired from the previous night's exertions. Once they settled into bed, Gerald began to relate what else happened.

"I told Bill about what you wanted to be a slut wife for one day. I also told him the idea of strangers taking you sexually turned you on. So we talked about it for a while."

"Tell me what happened in as much detail as you can remember," Aiko said.

"Okay," he said. "It went down in the following way.

* * *

"Bill, I'm not comfortable with the idea of arranging something involving total strangers. Although I want to please her, her health and safety are my primary considerations. I will make no concessions on that score."

"Umm, let me think about that," Bill said.

For several minutes Bill mulled the problem in his mind. Suddenly his face lit up.

"I got it! he exclaimed. "It would be really hard to arrange but it's not impossible.

"What?" Gerald asked curiously.

"Why don't we invite our Buffalo friends? It will be an excuse to invite to our fair city. Bill turned to Gerald. "When is Aiko's birthday?" he asked.

Gerald told him.

"That's about three months away," Bill said. "What I've got in mind should be doable. Let me call Malcolm and see what he thinks of my idea. He might even have some ideas of his own."

Bill phoned Malcolm. He was home. Bill talked to Malcolm for almost 15 minutes.

"He thinks it is a great idea and that his group would go for," Bill informed Gerald. "He reminded me you two did not meet him and his wife or Helen and Chris because they had other obligations at the time. That means they are, in a sense, strangers to you and Aiko."

"That's true," Gerald agreed. "And not only that, because they have the pretty well same rules as, we can be confident that they are clean. But what about the others?" Gerald asked.

"A little deception will go a long way to realizing Aiko's fantasy," Bill said. We can blindfold her so she can't see anybody. After all, she had sex with Dion, Luther and Jack only on that one night on New year's Eve. On the other hand, we've shared our spouses quite a few times now. She would probably recognize us even with a blindfold on. But that wouldn't be the case for the Buffalo boys."

"I like that idea," Gerald said. "Two semi-strangers, and two she's met only once. That sounds good. We just have to make sure that Dion and Luther keep quiet so she can't identify them through their voices."

Two weeks later, Bill updated Gerald about their plans. "Malcolm loves the idea," Bill said. "He and Chris were disappointed they couldn't attend when you guys were in Buffalo. Everyone will make the trek here for Aiko's surprise party except Jack and Isis. They've got commitments they can't get out of."

"Great," I'll be able to grant Aiko her wish and still keep it among friends, Gerald said pleased with how things were working out.

"Malcolm is going to make arrangements at their end," Bill continued. "And Wei-ling and I will handled the arrangements at this end. If you tried to do it, Aiko would eventually notice that something was going on."

"Agreed," Gerald said.

And so Aiko's surprise was set up and accomplished.

* * *

Aiko listened intently. "That was very clever of you two," she finally said. "Half my lovers really were strangers, in a sense, but still known, if indirectly, to us, and the other half succeeded in giving me the impression they were strangers too by keeping their mouths shut. At the same time, there was no risk of disease because both groups have the same rules about safe sex. "But what did the rest of you do while those four guys were working me over?" she asked.

"It was a bit difficult," Gerald admitted. "Let's face it. Four guys can't possibly have sufficient stamina to please seven women while you had four guys all to yourself.

"But what about the other women? Weren't they a little pissed at having some men taken away from them?"

"Not at all, hon, they knew what was going to happened and agreed to it. They really like you, you know, and wanted you to have a big bang to celebrate your birthday."

"So how did you manage?" Aiko asked.

"The four of us made liberal use of our mouths," Gerald continued. "The other guys eventually helped us out a bit too. Malcolm told me he went back to you for seconds but he could tell you were nearing exhausted. He took you again after which you fell asleep. Dion, Luther and Chris didn't get a second chance. They helped me satisfy the other women."

Aiko was silent.

Gerald turned to his wife. "You were pleasured and pleased, right?"

Aiko blushed. "Yes, I was. I enjoyed my first real gangbang but..."

"But what?"

Aiko turned red. "You're illusion worked very well. I actually thought total strangers were fucking me. I enjoyed the thought of being your slut wife, and doing whatever you wanted me to do. It thrilled me to completely let myself go, to submit to men's lusts. I felt like a wild sexual animal. I loved it. I even imagined them trying to make me pregnant."

"Meaning?" Gerald asked.

Aiko looked at him, a look of confusion on her face.

"About total strangers taking you," Gerald prompted.

"What?" Aiko still seemed confused by the turn in their talk.

"What we were talking about," he prompted again, "About the illusion of making it with total strangers."

"Meaning," Aiko grasped for the right words and phrases but found none, "I wanted to experience what it's like to be taken by total strangers, people we don't know at all, directly or even indirectly," she said completing her thought.

"I never thought you had such a wild streak in you," Gerald remarked quietly.

"I want to know what it feels like to be a sex toy, Aiko confessed, "but only for a little while. But don't worry about it," she added. "What you set up for me was good enough to give me a taste of what it's like."

It took a few moments for the import of Aiko's words struck Gerald. She had made a confession! She was disappointed that her lovers were not total strangers! The thought of submitting her self to unknown men thrilled her!

This time, Gerald was silent. His wife was being honest. He couldn't be angry with her. Quite to the contrary, the thought of making her someone else's sex toy excited him. His cock stood erect.

While pursuing her own train of thought, Aiko realizing her use of phrases like 'good enough' and 'a taste of what it's like' may have come across to her husband as disappointment.

"Oh," Aiko said, "I didn't mean..." she started to say.

Gerald interrupted her by pull her into his arms. As he kissed her passionately, His hands travelled down between her legs. He dipped two fingers into her vaginal opening. She was soaking wet. He couldn't have had a better confirmation that experiencing sex with total strangers really excited her.

Aiko kissed her husband. "Hon, you're second to none in pleasing me. And I really do love you all the more for what you did for me for my birthday."

She put her hand on his cock as a gesture of conciliation. What she found was an iron-hard tool. Apparently, he was just excited by what she said as she was in saying it.

Aiko wasted no time in taking advantage of his newfound ardour. She grabbed his stiff cock and put it inside her. Taking the initiative, she rode up and down his cock. As her warm wetness surrounded his erection, Gerald began pumping into her rhythmically, slowly at first, but as the minutes passed, with increasing vigour.

"Oh yeah," she sighed.

Gerald moaned as they both reached their blissful peaks.

Afterwards the couple cuddled for a few minutes more before falling asleep.

In Chapter 11 The Masked Ball: Gerald shows off his tango; Aiko shows off herself.

12