A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men they sat down.

"Come to me," Luther rasped.

Aiko approached.

"You want something from me?" Aiko teased.

"Yeah, you."

"How do you want me?" Aiko asked playing his game.

"Just come here and find out," Luther said licking his lips.

Aiko stood directly in front of him."

"Open your legs, Aiko."

She did as he bade. He pulled her closer to him. His tongue licking up and down her fleshy slit and her now hard little nub. Luther tasted her vaginal juices seeping from her female channel. Aiko was hot.

"You taste good," he said.

"You make me feel good," she responded. "Lick me some more."

"My pleasure," he mumbled as his mouth worked its magic between her sexy legs.

Aiko sighed in pleasure.

Neither of them were paying any more attention to either Tiana or Norman. Only the occasional moan from one or the other lover told them they were not alone in the room. Not that it mattered.

Aiko bent down to reach for Luther's cock. It felt hot and hard. Luther groaned as Aiko sensually stroked his cock.

"Don't," he commanded, "unless you're ready."

Aiko knew what he meant. "I'm ready."

Luther pulled her down by the hips. Aiko maintained her grip on his stiff member until its head snuggled into the hole between her vaginal lips. Then she sat down on his lap, his magnificent lovemaking instrument buried deep into her womb.

Both sighed with pleasure as they humped and pumped against each other.

After a few minutes Aiko announced her announced per impending orgasmic explosion with a squeal. Luther, who was barely able to hold back, finally lost control. He spurted his seed deep inside his Asian lover.

After they separated, they heard Tiana say, "It might be a good idea do make love only once if you don't to wear yourselves out prematurely. You know we've still got three more days and nights."

Aiko and Luther looked at each other and smiled.

"You've got a point, Tiana," Luther agreed.

They agreed that once was enough and feel into a deep sleep, each still lying in their lovers' arms.

* * *

Everyone slept in. The swingers agreed that brunches would be a good idea while they stayed in the cottages. Fruits and snacks were available of anyone became hungry before the dinner. The morning saw almost no sexual activity beyond the occasion feel or grope. After brunch, every one removed their clothes. Some went swimming in the lake or sun-tanned on its small beach. Others played badminton or went exploring around the cottage grounds while others. A few sat on the lunges to read or to talk.

After chatting with Aiko for a while, Gerald decided to walk along a path that roughly followed the circumference of the lake. He knew others had similar ideas but since privacy was not expected, he took the path anyway.

After a few minutes, he heard some sighs and groans. When he walked around a bend in the path, he saw Binal on her hands and knees performing fellatio on Chris' cock. Chris was on his back on the grass watching her perform. Her husband, Rajiv watched them both.

Rajiv smiled as he saw Gerald approach.

"She's decided not to wait for her turn with him," he informed Gerald.

Gerald raised an eyebrow. Binal was easily the shiest of the women in the two swinging groups but she was showing no shyness now.

He didn't reply. His eyes focussed on her lovely inviting behind. It was sticking up into the air revealing her light-chocolate luscious labial lips to whoever happened to be present. Gerald's cock started to swell as the thought of mounting her from behind flushed out all other thoughts.

"It looks like Binal has got your attention," Aiko said, startling Gerald.

Gerald realized that his mind was so focussed on Binal's sexual charms, that he had become oblivious to his surrounding.

Gerald broke his gaze and turned to his wife.

"Well, it seems to me, little wifey, Rajiv should get the same view of my wife as I'm getting of his."

"I got a better idea," Rajiv interjected. Without further ado, he lay on the grass a few feet away from Chris.

"I don't think he wants the view," Gerald observed, 'So give him what he really wants."

Aiko got down on her knees between Rajiv's legs, took hold of his swelling cock and started sucking it, quickly bringing it into full hardness.

The four lovers heard another sound. Someone else was about come around the turn in the path. It was Malcolm.

"Well, well, what do we have here," he said. It looks like the start of an orgy."

"There are two women with their inviting asses in the air," Gerald pointed out. So why don't you accept one of their invitations?"

"I think I will," Malcolm said.

He put his fingers on his chin as if he were mulling over which one to choose. Then he dropped onto his knees directly behind Aiko. He saw the moisture glisten between her nether lips. It turned her on the do fellatio on Rajiv and it turned on even more to know that another was contemplating the idea of mounting her.

Malcom put his fingers into Aik's pussy, confirming she was quite wet. After removing his shorts and underwear, he put the head of his cock between her pussy lips. With each stroke he penetrated a little more deeply each time. Finally, he had no more length to fill her with, so he pushed into her as if he were trying to reach places inside her body untouched by cock.

Gerald's own passion increased as he watched the four lovers pleasure each other. The site of naked female bottom centred by her exposed pussy would have been too much for any man, let alone Gerald. Gerald fixated his eyes. It drew him like a magnet. He quickly removed his own clothing, placed himself on his knees behind Binal, placed if fiery rod between her nether lips, grabbed onto he hips and then penetrated her in one stroke.

Binal grunted with the intrusion. She couldn't see who was taking her but it mattered to her. She only knew that the man who mounted her was one of the seven men in the two swinging groups other than her husband. She shoved her ass again him, welcoming him into the warmth of her interior.

"Yes, please take me," she hissed while taking her mouth off Chris' cock long enough to voice her sensual need.

Gerald needed no further invitation.

* * *

The rest of the long weekend at coital cottage seemed to pass by very quickly. The 16 lovers, especially the men, just managed to pace themselves enough to ensure that their night time partners received satsifaction before falling asleep.

On the last day, four cars of two couples left in the early afternoon to return to Toronto, where the Buffalo couples picked up their cars and headed directly for home.

"Unfortunately, we have to go back to work," Malcolm had explained, "but for sure we should this again some time."

Every one had agreed with that suggestion.

Aiko and Gerald drove back home with Tiana and Dion as their car was parked in Gerald's garage.

After they left, Aiko and Gerald sat down for some private time together.

"We are lucky to have a good life and a good," Aiko said.

"Yes, we are," agree Gerald. "We have our family, greats friends, both swinging and non-swinging. Even our jobs give us satisfaction. On top of all that, we have embraced our true human nature as social and sexual creatures. I like that old hippy slogan from the 1960s, 'make love, not war'. We are at peace with ourselves although I wish I could say the same for others outside out world."

THE END

12