A Swinging Party

Story Info
Friends get together for a party and things swing.
5.8k words
4.47
121.3k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers

"Julie, you've got some mail," Brad called out as he collected the mail at the front door.

"Why would she send me mail?" Julie asked as she joined him and took the envelope, a towel wrapped around her. "We live in the same town and I know her email is working."

"Well, who is she?" Brad asked as Julie pulled a card from the envelope and read it.

"Cheryl. It's an invitation to a party," she replied. "But they're going to have it at their cabin," she explained. "A party at their cabin? That's crazy!"

"Why is that so crazy? When is it?" Brad asked.

"Two weeks, on Friday," Julie answered.

"Well, at least it's perfect weather," Brad said. "The cabin's beautiful and I love that lake. And knowing your crazy friend, Cheryl, it'll be an outrageous party, too, what with the friends she has."

"Hey, I'm one of those friends," Julie said, poking him in the ribs.

"And don't I know it," Brad replied with a grin.

"I don't understand why you think she's so crazy," Julie said. "We've known each other since we were kids and I've always thought that she's non-stop fun. I've never had a bad time when I was with her."

"Well, why does everyone else refer to her as That Crazy Cheryl?" Brad asked.

"Because she's not shy," Julie answered immediately. "She's not afraid to show herself as much as most people."

"I'll say," Brad agreed with a big grin.

"What's that mean?" Julie asked.

"Well, everyone, and I mean everyone, has noticed that she doesn't ever seem to wear panties," Brad told her, "or a bra."

"And that makes her crazy?" Julie asked, staring at him in incredulity. "I'd think you and your buddies would find that hot."

"Well, she is married," Brad said. "Imagine how Charlie would feel if he knew that she was always flashing her pussy at all of his friends."

"What makes you think that Charlie doesn't know?" Julie asked. "Maybe he knows and it turns him on. Does it turn you on to see her pussy? Do you get hard when you think about it?" she asked, reaching out to cup his cock and balls in her hand. "Hmm, seem to be getting hard to me," Julie said with a laugh as she milked his rapidly-growing cock through his pants.

"Yes, and we both know why, don't we?" Brad said, pulling her towel from around her to leave her totally naked in front of him. "Now why don't you show me why you married me," he said, undoing his pants and letting them drop to the floor, his now-hard cock throbbing in Julie's hands.

"Does Cheryl still shave her pussy?" Julie asked just as she engulfed the head of his cock.

"Oh, god, yeah," Brad sighed as he felt her tongue lathing his cock as she sucked on it. "I've never seen any hair on it," Brad said as Julie continued to suck his cock.

"Mmm," Julie hummed. "Why don't you picture Cheryl with her cute red curls and all those freckles across her face and that pointed, upturned nose," Julie suggested, flicking her tongue out to probe the slit of his cock.

"Jeezus, Julie," Brad groaned, his cock feeling even harder all of a sudden.

"It's okay, close your eyes, picture Cheryl," Julie said, leaning forward and engulfing his rock-hard cock. "Mmm, tastes good," Julie said, smiling up at him. "Just close your eyes and imagine that Cheryl is sucking your cock and she's tasting herself all over it because you were just fucking her hot, hairless pussy," Julie said, engulfing him as he threw back his head and groaned.

"Oh, god," Brad cried out as Julie furiously face-fucked herself on his cock, one hand gently rolling his balls, the other hand pulling at his ass cheek, her fingers probing his rosebud. "Jeezus, Julie!" Brad almost screamed as she took him all the way into her throat while at the same time slipping two fingers into his ass.

Brad's balls exploded, cum pumping into Julie's throat as she milked him with her mouth while continuing to slide her two fingers in and out of his ass, not stopping until she had sucked every possible drop of cum from his cock.

"I see the idea of Cheryl sucking your cock turns you on," Julie said, licking her lips as she smiled up at him.

"You sucking my cock turns me on," Brad said, pulling her to her feet and kissing her, tasting himself on her tongue as they kissed deeply. "You are one hot woman."

"So, the thought of Cheryl sucking your cock doesn't turn you on?" she asked, smiling into his eyes.

"What's with all of this about Cheryl turning me on?" Brad asked, suddenly a bit uncomfortable.

"I guess I'm just curious if she turns you on," Julie explained. "I mean, it seems that everyone talks about her and there must be a reason for it."

"Maybe people talk about her because of her behavior," Brad suggested. "Face it, if you didn't know her, you'd think she was a wild, easy, loose woman, not a married one."

"Really!" Julie said. "Is that really how people see her? I mean, I know she acts a bit outside the box at times, but I didn't think that's how people interpreted it. She's not, you know."

"She's not what?" Brad asked.

"Loose or anything like that, not since she married Charlie," Julie told him. "She is 100% committed to Charlie and their relationship."

"But she used to be different," Brad said, making it sound like a cross between a statement and a question.

"Didn't we all?" Julie asked. "Didn't you? I know I was."

"Yeah, I guess so, when you put it that way," Brad admitted.

"So tell me, truthfully, does the idea of Cheryl sucking your cock turn you on?" Julie asked, laughing as she felt the answer jerk in her hand. "Oh, my, what about fucking her, sliding your nice, hard cock into her steaming pussy? Oh, Brad, you're getting really turned on," Julie said, smiling into his face as her hand pumped his now-hard cock. "But I know what you'd really like, don't I, Brad?" Julie asked, really milking him how. "You'd like to fuck Cheryl in the ass, wouldn't you?" she asked, smiling as she felt his cock pulse in her hand.

"Come on, Brad, fuck me in the ass and think of how much fun it would be if it were Cheryl instead," Julie said, dropping to her hands and knees, wriggling her ass at Brad. "Come on, Brad, fuck me in the ass," she said, reaching back with one hand to pull her ass cheeks apart. "You know you want to," she said, running her finger around her rosebud.

"Jeezus, Julie!" Brad exclaimed, his cock sticking straight out in front of him, throbbing as he took in the sight of his wife's pussy and ass spread in front of him.

"Come on, Brad, give it to me," Julie said. "Stick it in. Fuck me good."

"Godddd!" Brad cried out, dropping to his knees and burying his cock in Julie's glistening pussy, pumping furiously for a minute before sliding it out, now all wet and glistening with her pussy juices, and pressing it against her rosebud.

"Yes, fuck my ass, Brad, do it," Julie encouraged him as she felt him sliding into her. "Oh, god, yes," she cried as she felt his cock filling her ass. "Fuck me, Brad, fuck my ass," Julie moaned as Brad began to stroke his cock in and out of her ass. "Oh, god, Brad, yes, yes, fuck my ass," Julie cried out. "Think of how good it would feel to be fucking Cheryl's ass," she said, feeling him grow immediately harder, thicker inside of her. "Oh, god, Brad, yes, fuck my ass, fuck Cheryl's ass," Julie cried out as Brad slammed his cock in and out of her ass. "Fuck Cheryl's ass while I watch you, Brad," Julie gasped as Brad continued to pound her. "Do it, Brad, fuck her, fuck her ass, fuck her good," she cried.

"Oh, Jeezus!" Brad cried out, fucking her ass like a madman while she continued to talk about Cheryl.

"Cum on my tits, Brad," Julie gasped, knowing that he had to be getting close. "I want you to cum on my tits after you fuck Cheryl in the ass," she said.

This was too much imagery for Brad. He felt his balls churning as he pictured exactly what Julie was describing. He couldn't help picturing Cheryl as he slid his cock from Julie's ass.

"Yes, cum on my tits," Julie said as she spun around onto her knees in front of him, cupping them in her hands, her fingers pinching her rock-hard nipples.

"Oh, god!" Brad cried out, his cock erupting in his fist, cum shooting out onto Julie's proffered breasts.

"Oh, Brad, I love it when you cum on me," Julie laughed in delight as he continued to cover first one, then the other hard thick nipple in hot, viscous cum.

"Jeezus, Julie," Brad gasped as he squeezed the last drop of cum from his cock onto her breasts. "You are fucking amazing!"

"You're pretty amazing yourself," Julie said, smiling at him as he dropped to his knees and kissed her, long and deep. "I think I'm going to have to get you to imagine fucking other women more often if this is how you're going to react," she said, looking down at her cum-covered breasts.

"Nobody's as hot as you," Brad said, leaning over and sucking a cum-covered nipple into his mouth, biting down just hard enough to elicit a gasp from her as he sucked her nipple, then licked the rest of her breast clean before doing the same to the other one. "God, I love you," he said, kissing her when he had finished, sharing his cum-covered tongue with her in a long, deep kiss.

"You're the best," Julie sighed, happy in his arms.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Finally!" Julie said as they pulled away from their house for the 30-minute ride to Cheryl and Charlie's cabin up in the foothills.

"Yeah, it will be good to get some fresh air," Brad said as they cruised up the winding road into the mountains, the top down and the smell of the forest around them suffusing the air with its scent.

"I think I'll suck your cock," Julie announced with a laugh. "And I'm going to make sure you don't cum until right as we get there."

"You're nuts!" Brad exclaimed as Julie turned in her seat, got on her knees and began to extract his cock from his pants.

"Maybe, but I just love sucking your cock, or anything to do with your cock, actually," she said, slurping her tongue across the head of it as Brad let the seat slide back as far as possible while still leaving it possible to drive and reach the pedals. "I need to be more comfortable," Julie said, suddenly pulling her shorts and t-shirt off, leaving herself stark naked in the car next to Brad.

"Jeezus, Julie!" Brad exclaimed. "We're gonna get arrested."

"No, they won't see me because I'm going to be sucking your cock," Julie replied, proving her point by doing just that.

With the way she was kneeling on her seat and bent over sucking Brad's cock, he was able to rest his right hand on Julie's ass, his fingers easily reaching and sliding into her already wet pussy as she sucked his cock. He almost came a couple of times, but she would back off, letting him cool down before continuing. The fact that she was naked with the top down made it all the more erotic. Only once when a big truck passed them going the other way was Brad certain that they had been seen, as the truck let loose a long blast on its horn as it disappeared into the distance.

When they reached the turn-off to the cabin, Brad stopped on the side of the dirt road a couple of hundred yards from the cabin, beads of sweat on his forehead as Julie milked his cock in her throat, her nose pressed up against his stomach. And then his balls exploded, cum shooting into her mouth as she continued to suck on him. Only when he had finished cumming did she release him, pushing up to kiss him long and deep, sharing her mouthful of cum as they sucked on each other's tongues.

"God, that was intense," Brad gasped when Julie sat back in her seat and began to pull her clothes on.

"I think we'll have to do that more often," Julie said as she pulled her t-shirt over her head, her still-hard nipples jutting clearly out through the thin material. "My pussy is so wet," she added, sticking a few fingers into herself and pulling them out glistening with her juices. "You're going to have to do something about that," she told him, sticking her fingers in his mouth so that he could suck on them.

"Mmm, can't wait," Brad agreed with a smile, smacking his lips. "But I think it's going to have to wait a bit," he said as they finished pulling up to the cabin and parking next to the other two cars that were there.

"Julie, Brad!" shrieked a red-headed woman who burst out of the cabin, the old-man's string t-shirt she was wearing doing very little to hide her large, full breasts as they swung from side to side. "I'm so glad you made it," Cheryl said, giving Julie a big hug and then kissing her right on the mouth. "And what have you two been up to on the way here anyway?" she asked, recognizing the taste of cum on Julie's face. "You naughty boy," she said to Brad, standing on tip-toe to kiss him, actually probing at his lips with the tip of her tongue as she kissed him. "Oh, my, you two have been playing, haven't you?" she asked when she released Brad. "But never mind, you're the last to arrive and now we can start to have a party!" she said, taking each of them by the arm and leading them into the cabin.

"They're here!" Cheryl announced as they stepped into the cabin, Brad and Julie freezing in their tracks behind her in total shock.

On one sofa, Cheryl's brother, Adam, a very tall, very muscled redhead like his sister, sat naked, his wife, Janna, a slim, sultry, dark-haired woman whose hair hung down to her waist, sitting on top of him, her back to him with her feet on his knees, his cock sticking up into her spread pussy. On the sofa perpendicular to that one, the same scene was repeated, this time with Jimmie, an ebony man with dreadlocks, and his wife, Suzi, a short, blonde woman who was Cheryl's only friend that she had known longer than Julie.

"We sort of got tired of waiting for you two, so things got started," Cheryl explained, pulling her t-shirt off to reveal that that was all that she had on. "I dare say Charlie wasn't so happy with your timing," she said with a laugh, going over to the naked man sitting on the sofa next to her brother and his wife, a hard, glistening cock sticking straight up in the air. "It's a shame you two couldn't wait until you got here," she said as she grasped Charlie's cock and swung her leg over him, her back to him. and lowered herself onto his cock. "You're welcome to join in, you know," Cheryl said. "I'm sure Jimmie and Suzi can make some room for you."

"No problem," Jimmie said, managing to slide over as Suzi rode enthusiastically up and down on his ebony shaft.

"Cheryl, I - we had no idea that this is what you had planned," Julie said, sweeping her hand before her to indicate the room.

"Well, you're here now," Cheryl said as she worked her pussy up and down on Charlie's cock. "I don't see what the problem is," she added. "This is no different than what we always did in school."

"But we're not in school anymore," Julie responded sharply.

"Uh-oh, Brad doesn't know," Cheryl said, then laughed. "Well, Brad, when we were in college, we used to sit around like this all the time, fucking. It got to the point where we wouldn't ever have sex in our own rooms, only in the living room. It's amazing that we all got such good grades when you think about it."

"I'll say," Suzi said with a laugh. "And there was always plenty of cock to go around. Nobody ever had to go without."

"Julie?" Brad asked in a somewhat strained voice as he continued to feast his eyes on the action in front of him.

"Well, yes," Julie said, taking his hand and pulling him into the room, over to the sofa where Suzi was fucking Jimmie. "It's true, we used to do that," she said, pushing him down onto the sofa and then kneeling in front of him, pulling his shorts down and releasing his already-hard cock. "But all of that stopped for me when I met you," she said as she stood up and quickly pulled her own clothes off.

"I didn't know it was going to be like this," she told him, smiling at him for the first time since they had entered the cabin. "But I don't mind, either," she said, turning her back to him and mounting him, just like the others, to the cheers and enthusiastic encouragement of Cheryl.

"God, how many years has it been?" Cheryl asked as the four women continued riding up and down on their men's cocks.

"Too many," Suzi replied, laughing as she continued to bounce up and down on Jimmie's cock.

"Any complaints from the boys?" Cheryl asked. "Brad? Since you had no idea about any of this, you have anything to say, any questions?"

"This isn't something you do regularly?" Brad managed to ask, hardly daring to believe what he was involved in.

"Silly boy," Cheryl laughed. "I know you all think I'm some kind of a slut because I never wear any panties. Well, I don't own any, so how could I possibly wear them? But like Julie, I haven't done anything like this since college, either. It wasn't really planned or anything, but, well, it happened. What do you think of all of this?"

"So far, I'm in," Brad replied to howls of laughter.

"Care to learn more?" Cheryl asked.

"Why not?" Brad replied.

"Okay, then," Cheryl said, laughing out loud. "Girls, let's do left," she said, putting her feet on the floor and standing up, which the other three did also, leaving the four men with hard, wet cocks standing up in the air.

"What the..." Brad began to say as Julie moved over in front of Jimmie, kneeling on the floor, while at the same time Cheryl was kneeling in front of him and Suzie had moved over to kneel in front of Adam, while Janna was kneeling in front of Charlie, "fuck!"

Staring in disbelief, Brad watched as Cheryl sucked his glistening cock into her mouth. He looked over to see how Julie was reacting to this and was further shocked to see Jimmie's ebony cock disappearing into her mouth.

"I've always wondered what your cock would taste like," Cheryl said, poking her tongue into the slit of his dick. "Haven't you ever fantasized about me?" she asked, her bright green eyes shining as she slowly went down on him, her eyes never leaving his, not stopping until she had her nose pressed up against his stomach.

"Oh, god," Brad groaned, for he had imagined exactly such a scene many a time, though it hadn't included Julie sucking on a long, ebony cock next to him.

He watched in fascination, alternating between Cheryl sucking his own cock and Julie sucking Jimmie's. It was incredibly erotic to watch that ebony rod disappearing into her mouth, only to appear again. At one point Julie's eyes caught his and he saw her smile around the girth of Jimmie's cock filling her mouth as she continued to fellate him, her eyes locked on Brad's.

"I think it's time," Cheryl suddenly announced, smiling up at Brad. "My turn to sit," she said, pulling Brad from his seat and taking his place, matched precisely by everyone else.

"Come on, Brad," Cheryl said as she leaned back and brought her knees up to her chest, pulling them wide apart and exposing herself, "I know you've always wanted to get up close and personal with my pussy."

Brad was very conscious of the fact that Julie was sprawled right next to Cheryl, her legs hooked under her arms, absolutely exposing herself in a way that was all too familiar to him. Julie smiled at him as Jimmie leaned forward and stuck his tongue into her pussy.

Turning his attention back to Cheryl, Brad dropped to his knees, his face now inches from her glistening snatch. He had, indeed, dreamed of eating Cheryl's pussy, always wondering how it would taste. Now he was going to find out while Julie watched. He noticed how Cheryl's pussy lips were longer, furling open like thick flower petals. Her clit was fat and thick, seeming to throb above the gooey opening to heaven.

Leaning in and driving his tongue as deep into Cheryl's pussy as he could, Brad's head swam, intoxicated by the thick, sweet taste of her. His eyes glanced towards Julie and he saw that she was watching him, a smile on her face as Jimmie continued to eat her pussy.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers
12