A Switch Relationship Ch. 02

Story Info
This time, she tops.
3.7k words
4.46
12.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam wandered the kitchen, handling cutlery, saucepans, plates and mugs as he dried them off and placed them back into the cupboards. Katelyn stood behind him, working on a different surface as arranged the bouquet of flowers she had received from Adam earlier into a vase. Adam glanced across to his fiancée, admiring how her grey leopard print leggings accentuated her shapely legs and tight buttocks. His mind raced as he thought of the things he could do. He stood behind her and placed his arms around her midriff, pulling Katelyn into his chest as he nibbled at her neck. Katelyn began to snip the scissors in front of him, threatening to snip him as they both giggled at each other. Adam hurried away from his fiancée's scissor armed hands, an idea forming in his head as he fled for the bedroom. He opened their 'bag of goodies' and took out their recently purchased - and not yet used - spanker. He placed it down the back of his trouser line, leaving the handle accessible in the fashion of a gun man in a Hollywood movie.

Adam headed back to the kitchen to find Katelyn engrossed in her flower arranging. He slid his hand to his back, crept up beside her and produced the spanker before he gave her a quick, stinging smack across her left buttock. Katelyn bucked away from him, yelping playfully as she turned to face her other half, her eyes full of desire and fun.

Katelyn's eyes then shifted, glazing over as a different side of her took hold - a side only seen on occasions with their relationship. Katelyn demanded Adam to hand over the spanker, but Adam shook his head as he swiftly and continually gave her light spanks across her back side, down her legs at the base of her back. Adam finally noticed the look in his fiancée's eyes and handed the spanker over with a 'yes miss'.

Katelyn placed the toy next to her as she continued on with her flowers, Adam going back to the wiping up with a pitch of nervousness about himself. Adam had always been a switch, though he'd never identified himself as such until himself and Katelyn exposed and experimented with their dominant sides in the bedroom. They both identified themselves as switches, although the dynamics of their sexual lives led Adam to mainly take the dominant role. Adam knew that now, in the kitchen, Katelyn's dominance was present, and the fact she had the spanker within her reach was not going to be the end of it.

Katelyn quickly finished her flowers and began to exit the room, but not without picking up the spanker and giving Adam a few whacks on the way out of the room. Adam shuddered as the pleasure raced through him - a pleasure he still didn't fully understand, the pleasure of being submissive. Katelyn delayed her exit from the room and questioned whether Adam could tell which side of the spanker Katelyn was using, the harsh leather or the soft satin. Katelyn smacked him again, repeatedly. Adam felt the smack of the satin and the sting of the leather as Katelyn span the spanker in her hand, swinging each time as the smile crept across her face.

Adam did as he always did, he pushed the confusion to the back of his head and continued on with what he was doing, not before he peered around the doorway to watch Katelyn disappear to the bedroom, presumably to replace the spanker to its place of storage.

Adam heard no more movement in the next few minutes as he finished the kitchen jobs and existed the room. Katelyn was nowhere insight. Adam passed through the living room in the one-floored bungalow and continued down the hallway, with three doors surrounding him. The bathroom to the right had its door ajar, hinting that Katelyn wasn't in there. The room in front of him was the spare room - she wouldn't be in there. The last door, the one to her left, led to their bedroom, was the last place Adam had seen Katelyn, the room she had entered after her exit from the kitchen.

Adam stud at the doorway, his excitement rushing through him as he thought why Katelyn would still be in the room. Adam didn't want his thoughts to run away with him, it could just be his imagination - but he hoped it wasn't. His jeans had been relieved of the strain caused by Katelyn in the kitchen, but his body was quickly threatening to re-establish that strain.

Adam stepped over the threshold, thinking that was the hardest part but quickly found that the door still covered his view of most of the room, including the view of his fiancée. The mirror opposite him gave no indications of Katelyn's whereabouts either. Adam's heartbeat was just as rapid, his curiosity just as high and his nerves equally on edge as he took the next step as peered into the room. The sight he was hoping for was nothing compared to the reality. The growth in his groin increased at an alarming rate as his jeans became uncomfortable and his jaw dropped. Wow!

Katelyn was standing in the centre of the room, just in front of the bed, wearing absolutely nothing. Adam's eyes travelled over her repeatedly, he drank her in completely, from head to toe. Katelyn's hair was unrestrained, and ran free over her loose shoulders whilst framing her beautiful face perfectly. Her eyes screamed danger whilst her lips curved in the corners at the look on her fiancée's face. Her arms hung by her sides, one hand wrapped tightly around the spanker, the other resting against her right leg. Adam's eyes continued to roam as he peered across her chest, noticing Katelyn's 34C breasts, perfectly matched to her figure, sitting pert against her body with her nipples standing out - caused by the cold air in room or the excitement at Adam's reaction and anticipation at her own plans? Adam's mind pondered the questions as his eyes wandered further down, along her torso, more toned than ever with his eyes drawn to her navel and dolphin belly bar that currently twinkled there. Adam's excitement was evident before his eyes wandered lower; he was wondering whether he could continue to process the image in front of him. Katelyn's legs showed the effect of her continued weight loss and workouts over recent months, her muscles becoming defined and an image to behold. Adam watched as Katelyn's toes curled into carpet, Katelyn's feet looking as perfect as ever, even her unpainted toe nails looked divine. She was perfect, from head to toe, and Adam's eyes wandered to the centre of her body, to her sex. She was shaved cleanly - recently by the look of it - and her lips, peeking from the crevice between her legs, shimmered with her obvious excitement.

Adam composed himself, picked his jaw back up off the floor and stood up straight in front of the dominant form of his fiancée. She looked divine, plain and simple, and he would do anything for her in that moment. They both stared at each other for what seemed like forever, more than happy with the image they were seeing. Adam took a step towards Katelyn, to which she responded by holding her right hand up to stop him, putting her finger to her lips to imply silence and then telling him to strip. Adam obliged without question, stripping to his boxers and placing his clothes in a pile on the floor next to himself. Katelyn made a quizzical look towards her other half before telling him "and the rest."

Adam stepped out of his boxers, feeling exhilarated by the situation. Katelyn stepped took a step back, reached behind her back to the bed, then stepped in front of Adam and placed her hidden hand behind his back, grabbing his wrist as she went. She pulled his wrist to the front, followed by the other one, and whispered for him to close his eyes. Katelyn's hushed voice in his ear sent a shudder through him as he obeyed his lover. He felt a strap being fastened around his right wrist, followed by his left. He heard the rattling's of a chain - the chain that would link the two - but felt no more movement at his wrists, all he felt was the absence of dominance as Katelyn stepped away from him.

Katelyn instructed Adam not to move, not even to flinch, as she circled him and swung at the air with the spanker. Adam controlled the flinches as best he could, but his dick began to show the excitement that the situation was causing. Katelyn swung the spanker again, but this time came into contact with Adam's rear. His body subconsciously tensed and his dick jerked. He tried to guess which side of the spanker hit him and attempted to pre-empt the next strike. Katelyn's next swung swiped through the air again, not touching Adam, and this was reiterated in the next two or three swings. Adam was just started to think that Katelyn was toying with him when another strike hit him. He immediately tensed and felt the sting radiate through him again as his dick jerked multiple times involuntarily. It felt like a quarter of an hour between each strike, but in reality Katelyn's continued strikes to Adam - varying down his legs and whilst continuing across his rear - were less than minutes apart. The air strikes in between each contact kept Adam aware and amped up the anticipation for each strike. Adam felt the sting from each leather strike whilst the satin strikes gave a pleasurable thud whilst being soothing after each leather strike.

Katelyn finally relented on her strikes and Adam's clenched eyes opened to see his domme standing in front of him, smiling mischievously as she admired the reactions she had induced. Adam felt the stringing sensations still radiating from each area that Katelyn had struck - he was sure his body was a flush of redness from behind - but the pleasure he got from the infliction was unmistakable. His tip was leaking pre-cum, and his length was still twitching under Katelyn's watchful eye.

Katelyn led Adam to the bed, instructing him to kneel with his head facing the headboard. The bed's headboard looked rather more intimidating from this view. Adam had always seen the vertical slats in the headboard as a position for fastening wrist restraints too, but he had an odd feeling deep down that he was going to be on the receiving end on this soon. He wasn't wrong, Katelyn instructed Adam to hold the headboard as she threaded the chain through the links on each wrist strap, wrapping it round the middle headboard slat in the process. Adam was restrained, well and truly.

Adam had never felt more vulnerable, having him on his knees had never been a desired position for Katelyn, yet now she seemed more than happy at Adam's submissiveness and new found vulnerability. Katelyn sat next to Adam and instructed him to face the bed as she wrapped a scarf around his head and across his eyes - a makeshift blindfold.

Adam's mind raced with what Katelyn was going to do to him, why he was in this position and what he could expect. He had no ideas, which scared him. He felt the smack of the spanker hard against him before he heard the swipe it had made through the air. The noise rung in his ears as the presumably leather-based strike stung more than of the previous strikes. He felt another quickly follow it, centring on the back of his right leg. He tensed and pulled against his restraints. Katelyn seemingly took pity on him, although Adam heard a laugh pass her lips. Katelyn placed her hand on his left leg and instructed him to roll onto his back, without saying a word. Adam's vulnerability diminished and he immediately felt his comfort returning whilst his confusion remained - why did this pleasure him the way it did. His erection was evidence of his arousal - regardless of his confusion - and stood high above his body at full length in the cool air.

Adam was using his limited sense to determine what Katelyn's movements were, where she was in the room and what she had planned for him. His mind drew blanks yet again - this wasn't a part of their sexual lives that they had ventured into often. This played to Katelyn's advantage, leaving Adam clueless to her every move. Adam felt dips in the bed here and there, each time anticipating something, anything, and each time being disappointed. He heard Katelyn's breathing rise and fall, heard her breath closer to him, then further away. He heard the zip of a bag - presumably the toy one - and wondered if she was putting items back or taking items out, or both. His mind took off down that road, evaluating every item that was in their toy bag, how Katelyn could use it on him, whether she would, whether he'd enjoy it, etcetera. Adam seemed to consider every question about every item within that bag, so when Katelyn made a move on him he was completely unprepared. He'd lost all track of where she was in the room and what she was doing whilst he'd been evaluating their toys, so Katelyn's move sent a shock and a shudder down Adam's spine.

The small kiss that Katelyn had placed on the inside of Adam's upper left thigh had brought him back to the moment with a thud. Before he could compose himself, he felt his fiancée's hot breath on his length, her hands stretching up his legs towards his length.

Adam felt his dick twitch as he anticipated his fiancée's touch, her lips. He was on the verge of begging for any contact from her, but had been told not to speak. Katelyn's nails brushed up his dick, tracing veins and causing twitches, before her hands disappeared all together just as quick as they were there. Adam felt the weight of the bed shift and lay alone, gasping - for more, for anything? He wasn't quite sure. All he knew was that he didn't want this to end.

Katelyn had been full of surprises so far, so Adam had no clue what to expect. He didn't even know if Katelyn was still naked. Adam heard nothing, he could hear no footsteps, no movement, not even breathing. He was afraid he was alone. Then, silently, he felt something touch his lips. Katelyn's finger was wet, and when she commanded him to suck, Adam did it rather more willingly than he'd of liked to admit, he was desperate. He felt his pre-cum leaking onto his torso as he thoroughly licked Katelyn's fingers clean, each and every one that she put to his mouth. She stroked her palm across his manhood to show her appreciation before planting a single kiss on Adam's lips.

Adam felt a shift on the bed, then felt another - weight was being pressed on the bed both sides of him. His thoughts sprang to the image of a naked Katelyn straddling him, smiling at her dominance over the man she loved as she lowered herself down onto her restrained lover. Adam's dick twitched as he felt Katelyn lower. He expected to feel her grasp on his dick to guide him inside of her, but instead he felt the warmth of her sex pressing down the length of him. Katelyn had straddled him but this was another form of torture, her sex's heat and wetness were pressed against Adam's dick, but he wasn't inside her.

Adam felt Katelyn lower, and he was commanded to suck before her breasts were even in range. He lifted his head to meet them, but was pushed back down and felt Katelyn halt her movements. Adam lay perfectly still until Katelyn continued her descent. He wasn't sure which breast met his face first, but he couldn't care less, he set about eagerly kissing everywhere he could reach. He felt Katelyn's nipple graze his face a few times as she moved to position his mouth, but he had only the slight access that Katelyn allowed him as he tried valiantly to pleasure his domme. Katelyn strategically swapped breasts multiple times and allowed Adam access to every part of her breast but her nipples. He occasionally felt the tight ripples of her aureoles as his tongue roamed, but he was completely under Katelyn's control and they both knew it, he couldn't even catch her off guard.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Katelyn lowered her nipple to Adam's mouth. As soon as Adam realised, he clamped his mouth around the erect nipple and licked, sucked and nibbled like his life depended on it. He loved this, the pleasure her could induce just from breast play was well known in their relationship, and Katelyn was well aware of this, Adam presumed that was why she had taken her sweet time in giving him access. Now he had access, he had some control back. He knew Katelyn could snatch it all away in an instance, but he planned on doing the best with it whilst he could. Katelyn began to moan, first quiet and reluctantly at Adam's pleasure, but the noises soon grew to loud, drawn out moans of pleasure and appreciation every time Adam nibbled. Katelyn began to slide her sex along the length of Adam's dick - Adam didn't know whether this was intentional or not but he didn't care. Katelyn's moans grew more ragged, she swapped breasts infrequently, partly because she lost track of time on each breast and partly because she didn't want any break in the pleasure, but finally Adam felt his fiancée on the edge, he felt her frantically seeking orgasm, and taking it from her restrained, submissive lover. Adam continued his pleasures, keeping Katelyn on the edge until one slight graze of his teeth down her nipple sent her spiralling into orgasm. Adam felt her orgasm hit, he felt each wave of it burst through Katelyn as she slid along his length and pushed her breast against his willing mouth. He clamped his mouth tighter around her nipple and increased his efforts, doing everything he knew Katelyn loved.

Katelyn's sliding and riding of Adam's lap finally subsided, he could feel her wetness dripping from his dick, and knew some part of that was his own pre-cum too. They both needed time to compose themselves, but Katelyn wasn't prepared to even allow herself that. She dropped her head to kiss Adam, whilst raising her hips off the bed simultaneously. Adam flinched as their lips met, crashing together and frantically mixing into one as Katelyn's hand slid slowly, teasingly, down the length of Adam's body, wrapping around his length and finally guiding it inside of her. Katelyn couldn't suppress her moan as Adam's entire length slid inside of her painstakingly slow. Katelyn moaned for the entirety of the that first, painfully slow thrust, before rising back up and quickly slamming back down onto Adam as their lips mashed together again, bruising each other's as their passion and lust overflowed.

Adam had lost all sense of everything but the pleasure Katelyn was inflicting upon him, the lustful kisses and purposeful rhythm had seen to that. He felt Katelyn's breathing quicken over time, felt his fiancée clench, tighten and flex as his length filled her completely. He felt Katelyn spasm again and spiral into orgasm number two, her sex in spasm around his length as she came.

Adam was rapidly approaching his own climax, and he had no clue what to do. Did she want him to hold it off? Was she ready? How could he indicate to her how close he was? The questions built in his head then completely disappeared as Katelyn leaned forward and whispered three words that answered every one of his questions.

"Come for me!"

Katelyn leaned back up, sitting completely upright and reached her hand back to caress Adam's balls. She rolled them between her fingers as she positioned each thrust to hit her g-spot directly - she was going to cum soon. Adam felt this, experience told him that Katelyn had changed the angle to aid her own orgasm, and he knew he could hold off for a little while, although that was becoming increasingly difficult.

Katelyn's grip on Adam's testicles tightened momentarily as the pleasure increased, her other hand resting upon Adam's torso began to grip for support, digging her nails in as she did so. They were both teetering on the edge of orgasm. Then, it happened. Katelyn sank down onto Adam's length, hitting her g-spot perfectly, causing a clench in her sex and a clench in her hands. The clenches were enough, Adam fell over the edge into orgasm, moaning loudly - the only noise he had made since entering the bedroom - as his dick convulsed and he shot his load. The jerking of Adam's dick must have been the final straw for Katelyn too as her orgasm rushed through her, hitting like a train. She lost all control of herself, riding frantically atop her fiancé as her nails caused pain (pleasurable pain) in Adam's torso and her pussy contracted relentlessly around his dick. Each of their orgasms made the others stronger, longer and more intense. They came for an age, and when they came down they were both utterly spent. Katelyn kissed Adam tenderly as she undid the chain securing his wrists and pulled down his blindfold. Adam blinked continually as his eyes adjusted to the light and he drank in the sight in front of him, he couldn't ask for better.

12