A T-Girl Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,337 Followers

"That's it. Squeeze it tightly shut. Try to keep me out of you." She toyed with him, pushing and relaxing, pushing and relaxing, as though she couldn't penetrate his snugly shut asshole. His ass cheeks hurt where she had them stretched open so far, but the thought that just maybe he would be able to keep her out of him kept him squeezing. Evelyn's tempo hadn't changed and she continued to pump his mouth as she excitedly watched her sister torment Jared's asshole. Jared's mouth was numb to Evelyn. He was busy worrying about Patrice.

Patrice pushed again and said in a pouting voice,

"Evelyn, I don't think I'm going to be able to get inside Jared. His ass is just too strong for my girly cock." Jared wanted to smile, but his mouth was full of Evelyn, whom he heard giggle, and he knew right then that Patrice was only toying with him. In answer to this stark realization Patrice pushed hard against him until the head of her cock popped inside his sphincter. Jared moaned in pain while both girls moaned in pleasure. Evelyn said,

"That feels so good! Patrice, make him moan again, please!?"

"I'd love to my sister dear." And with that she began to steadily force her cock into Jared's tight ass. Jared thrashed against his bonds as the pain exploded in his ass. He moaned and groaned in pain giving distinct vibrational pleasure to Evelyn's aching cock. Jared was hit by two pelvic bones at once. Patrice's hit him in the tail bone as Evelyn's hit him in the nose. Patrice leaned forward and grabbed Jared by the shoulders as she started to hump his ass vigorously. Evelyn shot a huge load of come into Jared's throat and he struggled to swallow what he could so he didn't choke on it, but most of it just dripped out with all the saliva.

Patrice was pumping him like he was the last piece of ass she'd ever get as Evelyn languished with her still erect member in his mouth. It didn't take Patrice very long to catch up with her sister. In the middle of an extraordinary flurry of thrusts she suddenly buried her cock in Jared and with a huge grunt began spraying her cum into him. As she came she ground her prick in his ass, reveling in the feeling of his unwilling sphincter quivering around the base of her cock. When she finished coming she collapsed across Jared's muscular back panting for breath.

Evelyn waited patiently for Patrice to catch her breath. With her cock buried in Jared's ass Patrice leaned up and licked his ear.

"That was scrumptious!" she whispered and squeezed her muscles making her cock jump inside of him. "But I think your dear step-sister Evelyn would like a chance to enjoy your fruits as well."

Patrice pushed up off of Jared and pulled her still partially hard penis from his well pumped ass.

"He's all yours sister dear. I got nice and deep inside of him but maybe you can stretch him out some more." Evelyn pulled herself from his mouth and eagerly moved into position behind him. Patrice was standing beside her as she placed the head of her much thicker cock against Jared's only somewhat stretched hole. Evelyn didn't wait or tease Jared, she just simply pushed her thick cock into him. Jared's world exploded in pain again and he yelled out as she began to pummel his ass. Jared imagined that having Evelyn in his ass is what it must feel like to be shoved down on a hitching post and she was ramming her post into him with complete abandon.

Within minutes Evelyn was gripping Jared's hips and yelling her own pleasure as she too sprayed his insides with her come. At that very moment the door burst open and there stood his step mother. Her face was livid as she roared at the girls,

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!" Evelyn scrambled back from Jared so fast that her cock made a popping noise as it pulled from him. Patrice stammered,

"Mother! We thought you were staying in town with the Duke! We were just sharing some special time with Jared here and didn't expect you home tonight. And well we uh..." Patrice ground to a halt. For the first time in his life Jared was glad to see his step mother. The look on her face showed that she was here to save him from this outrage. His step mother continued to yell at the girls,

"What are you thinking? You can't just screw your step brother like this! This could destroy everything we've worked so hard for, is that what you're trying to do? Patrice can't you keep a hold on yourself?" Patrice stammered,

"Well...I...just...wanted...to..."

"I don't care what you wanted! Hell, I know what you wanted because I see what has happened to Jared! I just found out today at the Duke's that there is to be a ball held for Princess Angel and she is going to choose a husband from the men at the ball! If you two can each woo one of her cast off suitors we may yet gain access to the money we need to live in the manner to which we've become accustom! Now you horny little girls get out of my sight!" The girls were loathe to give up the fun and when they didn't move fast enough she roared, "NOW!!!"

Both girls grabbed their dresses and pelted from the room.

His step mother stood in the room looking at him. Jared could only look back seeing as how the wedges still held his mouth open. She stood over him and the anger that had filled her just moments ago began to ebb and then flow away. Martha was proud of her figure and she showed it off at every opportunity. The dress she was wearing was a deep emerald green with black lace along the plunging neck line. Her breasts were round and full almost spilling from her bodice. She smiled and with a sneer in her voice she said,

"I should have known this would happen. Both your sisters have been sneaking looks at you and once I found Evelyn watching you work without your shirt in the garden. She was playing with her cock as she watched you and before I reprimanded her I heard her say, 'Tell me you want it Jared.' in a whisper. I knew she wouldn't act on her own, but Patrice is very bold, actively taking what she wants and it appears she wanted you. This is the first time the girls have had a step brother they could play with and it seems they took advantage of it as soon as I was gone from the house." Martha now walked over to where Jared was trussed over the table and as she slowly walked around him she ran her fingertips over his muscular back then continued, "You have grown into a very enticing young man. All the hard work has hardened your muscles and made them pleasing to see and touch." She walked back into view on the other side of him then continued on around behind him again. "Why it's no wonder my girls are so smitten with your hard young body." Her speech was becoming more and more breathy, and then Jared heard the rustle of her skirts being raised. He could feel her presence behind him as if she radiated a power of own, then he felt her against him. No longer a stranger to the feeling of being opened by a woman's penis, he felt her tip begin to stretch him for her entry. As the tip opened him further and further he realized that Evelyn had gotten her girth from her mother. Finally he felt the crown of her cock head slip inside his sphincter.

"MMM...I haven't felt this since the night your father died in my bed." Jared heard her shoes move on the floor and felt her thighs against the back of his legs. Her hands found their way to his hips and his step mother, gripping him tightly, pushed her cock all the way into his body. Jared made an incoherent animal noise as his step mother filled his rectum. She was just as deep inside him as Patrice had been. Martha relished in the feel of his ass stretched tightly around her pulsing member. Jared could feel her dress bunched up between them as she leaned forward and slid her hands up along his muscular sides. He struggled vainly to get away, but his bindings only bit deeper into his flesh. Martha sensed his revulsion at having his father's wife's penis buried in his ass. "I want you to know that I didn't want anything to happen to your father. I really did love him in my own way. I got tired of always talking about farming and hunting but he really was a very sweet man. Oh and his arse was so tight! When we got into bed that night to consummate the marriage he still had no idea what was waiting for him beneath my dress. He started off playing with my breasts and his hands explored my body. When his hand found my waiting erection he made a strangled sound and I quickly rolled over on top of him. We struggled, but only briefly, and then I was pushing my way into him." To add emphasis to her story she pushed herself deeper into Jared. "I filled him with my lust as I pushed my breasts into his face. Holding him close to me I began to make love to him. I kissed him deeply while I gently worked my way in and out of his tight quivering arse. After a while he began to kiss me back and suck on my tongue as I moved it around inside his mouth. Our love making be came more and more passionate until we reached a crescendo." Martha's thrusts matched her story and she began to pant as she finished. "Finally I thrust deeply into his body with both my tongue and my penis and we came together, loudly groaning and moaning. I could barely believe he was having such intense pleasure from me as he continued to moan long after I had finished. I held him tightly against my body with my consummating womanhood buried deeply in his arse in an attempt to prolong his pleasure as much as possible. Moments later, he became very still and when I realized that he was no longer breathing I began to cry." Jared felt hot tears drop onto his back and he almost felt sorry for her. Almost, but not quite. Her cock was still thrusting into him and seconds later she erupted deep inside his young body.

Martha stood up and sniffled, then wiped the tears from her face. She said, "I guess it is still very emotional for me to talk about it, but I hope you understand that it was nothing I wanted. I would have been happy spending his money and making love to him. Now I am cast adrift and must make my way in a man's world." She stepped back away and withdrew her penis from him. After she straightened her dress and put herself back aright she untied Jared who removed the mouth opening device. Martha helped him up and with her eyes still shining from the tears she gently kissed him on the cheek and said,

"I think you have been through enough today. Go up to your room for the rest of the evening. But I will expect you to have breakfast for all of us as usual in the morning. Just because we have shared this intimate moment does not mean that your status has changed in this household. Now off with you."

Jared scooped up his clothes from the corner, slipped out of the door and up the hallway. He dashed up the tower stairs to his bedroom and flung his naked body upon the bed. He sobbed into his pillow and wished he was dead. He cried himself to sleep only to be awakened by a gentle shaking from a strong hand. Jared gasped awaked and pulled away from the hand. Dusk had fallen as he slept and he could not make out who was in the room with him. There was a deep manly chuckle as a soft blue light began to grow before Jared's eyes. As his eyes adjusted Jared could see that the light was held in the palm of a man's hand. A man that looked familiar, yet didn't. Jared stuttered out,

"Who...who...who are you?" The man chuckled deeply again and said,

"Why my boy has it been so long that you have forgotten me? We were such close friends when you were young I would have thought that you would never forget me!" He laughed deeply and it was such a warm sound that Jared could not help but to smile himself. Then the realization came to Jared.

"Gerald? Could it be? Is it really you?"

"In the flesh! Well...so to speak."

"But I thought you were just my imaginary friend. Am I dreaming?"

"Not at all, I am your godfather. Faire godfather to be precise. That explains the magic." He said with the back of his hand beside his mouth and a quick wink. "My boy, you need a distinct change of venue. This house is full of womanly pricks that, I'm afraid, will be constantly in your arse now that they know the way. In six days the Kingdom will be celebrating Beltane and in the castle Princess Angel will be hosting a Beltane Ball at which she plans to choose a young man to share her bed. You my boy are going to be at that ball."

"How can that be? Even when father was alive he didn't have enough standing to be invited to a ball at the castle. I have even less status than he had and have fallen off of the edge of the world as far as royalty is concerned. Did you know that Martha plans to have her daughters try to woo Angel's castoffs so they can live in luxury?"

"I did not, but it is of no importance to me. If she can marry those harpies off, so much the better. I'm only concerned with the welfare of my charge." With a flourish of his hand Gerald made an ornate card appear, then with a flip of his wrist he sent is sailing onto the bed beside Jared. Jared picked it up uneasily from the bed and looked closely at the writing on it. In a flowing script it said,

'You are here by commanded by Princess Angel to attend a royal ball to be held in my honor on the feast of Beltane. I wish to meet each and every eligible man in my kingdom and from those in attendance will choose my husband.'

"How did you get this?" Jared asked in wonder.

"Well, I am a man and I am eligible." Gerald said with a hurt tone in his voice. Jared looked at him in silence. Gerald continued in a bluster, "Ok, Ok, so it was a bit of magic. But I could have been invited you know!" Jared got up off the bed and for the first time cracked a smirk. He placed his hand on Gerald's shoulder and said,

"I'm sure Princess Angel would fall madly in love with you if you were not being so noble by giving the invitation to me." Gerald let out a long sigh.

"It's no use pretending, we both know that I'm far too old for a young beauty such as the princess. I'm sure she will be way more interested in you. But the question remains, are you willing to marry her if she chooses you?" Jared looked around the dumpy tower room and said,

"What do I have to lose?

"That's the spirit my boy! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!"

Six Long Days

The next six days went by very slowly for Jared. All three of the women in the house couldn't seem to leave him alone even long enough to do his chores. When he brought Martha her breakfast the very next morning she tacked on an extra chore for him. Pushing down the bed covers and raising her night gown she motioned him up onto the bed. Once she took the tray holding her breakfast from him and began eating she motioned toward her erect penis with her hand as she lazily chewed on a piece of buttered toast. He wasn't sure exactly what she wanted so he reached out and gripped her swollen throbbing member in his hand. Martha moaned in pleasure and immediately began to hump his hand. Jared's displeasure at this new chore was quite evident on his face. After a few minutes she said,

"If you're going to have such a sour look on your face put your mouth over it, that way at least I won't have to look at you while you are so distressed." The even more horrified look on Jared's face caused her to lecture him further, "If you can live under my roof and eat my food this is the least you can do to show your gratitude!" She leaned forward and with her free hand she pushed his mouth down over her hard cock. "Now suck on it!" She commanded. Jared, seeing no way out, did as he was told, while inside he seethed in anger.

Jared's heart certainly wasn't in this new chore so it was taking a long time for Martha to come. She didn't mind because just having a warm mouth around her aching member was feeling good and she was enjoying the attention. Finally Jared realized that if he wanted this to end anytime soon he would have to make it feel so good she couldn't help but come quickly. Jared pulled out all the stops. Sucking and working his mouth up and down her considerable cock. Within a minute she was gasping for breath and exploding deep in his mouth. He quickly swallowed her come, gave her a couple of extra slurps and got up off of the bed.

"Are you finished with me mistress?" All the spent Martha could do was nod as she waved him out the door.

Later that morning he was down on his knees scrubbing the floor in music room when Patrice happened by the open door. She looked in to see him with his breeches pulled tightly across an ass she was planning on becoming more and more familiar with each passing day. The small clothes she wore under her dress were quickly becoming too small to hold her excitement. With a hand she reached down and through her dress released her growing penis, then stepped into the room pulling the door shut quietly behind her. Patrice wore soft slippers that couldn't be heard over the bristles of the brush as they worked through the soapy water at the grime on the slate floor.

Patrice thought she was slipping up on Jared without his knowledge, but he knew she was coming and was sure he knew what she planned to do as well. She grabbed him from behind, snaking one hand down to the front of his breeches to deftly untie the cord that held them in place. Patrice pulled back far enough to grab the breeches and pull them down to expose his waiting arse hole. She pulled up her dress and pressed the head of her turgid cock against his quivering sphincter and pushed into him deeply. When she was fully inside him she grabbed his long hair and pulling his head back she whispered in his ear,

"I watched through the key hole as mother had her way with you last night. And this morning I could hear her moans of pleasure as she ate breakfast. If you can give pleasure to her you can give it to me as well!" Patrice began to pump and grind her hard cock deeply in Jared's ass. As she did she continued to whisper to him, "We mustn't take too long at this, I wouldn't want anyone else to know how close we're becoming." Jared was steaming again inside yet he knew he needed to keep things calm around the house until he could get to that ball. If only Angel would choose him then he could escape all of this abuse. Jared concentrated on clenching his ass tightly around her penis. As soon as he did she moaned and within minutes was spewing deeply into him. She took a few seconds to catch her breath then said,

"That was incredible! I want you to grip me like that every time I'm inside of you!" Patrice leaned close to his ear and stuck her wet tongue into it then continued in a whisper, "Which believe me will be quite often." She stood up to begin tucking her shrinking prick back into her small clothes. When she was finished she turned with a swirl and headed out the door as Jared pulled his breeches back up and tied the cord back around his waist. When Patrice opened the door there stood Evelyn in the hallway. In an attempt to cover up what had just transpired she looked back over her shoulder and said to Jared,

"Don't forget those spots I showed you that you missed!" She turned back to Evelyn and with a sour look on her face said, "He simply cannot scrub a floor properly!" Then she stormed off down the hallway. Evelyn took a second to peek around the door into the music room and was just in time to see Jared finish adjusting his breeches. With that sight a knowing smile spread across her face.

After lunch that day Evelyn went out to the barn where she knew she would find Jared feeding the animals and cleaning the stalls. As she walked toward the barn she could feel the excitement beginning to build in her stomach and the feeling began to creep down to her crotch where her womanly prick was stiffening. The barn doors were open, but she really could not see into the gloomy interior enough to tell exactly where Jared was at the moment. She stepped into the gloom and let her eyes adjust to the dimness as her ears told her that Jared was cleaning the last stall on the left. She started walking down the aisle toward the noise, with each step her cock grew fatter and harder. By the time she reached the stall door her cock was making quite the tent in the front of her dress.

ruwild
ruwild
2,337 Followers
123456...8