A T-Girl Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared had seen her head moving above the top of the stall's wall and had turned to work in a corner that he'd already cleaned to allow her the opportunity to sneak up on him if she wanted. As soon as she cleared the door of the stall she rushed Jared and shoved him roughly against the back wall of the stall. Jared made a wuffing noise as some of the air was knocked from him. For the second time that day a hand snaked it way to the cord that held his breeches up and deftly untied it. Jared struggled slightly, but not too much. He knew he was going to have to put up with these attentions until he could escape. Evelyn hadn't burdened herself with small clothes so all she had to do was push Jared's breeches down and pull her dress up. Her full breasted chest was against his back pinning him to the wall as she grabbed a cheek in each hand and pulled them apart to access his tight arse. She couldn't see past her dress so she slipped a finger below her cock and pulled it up along his crack until she felt the tip press into his hole. Her powerful hips drove her fat cock forward and Jared's ass was suddenly full to overflowing.

Jared gasped loudly as she filled him then placed her hands on his hip bones and began to hump him like a crazed dog. She was grunting and thrusting out of control with lust. She was so excited that Jared didn't think it would take her very long to come, but as the minutes began to drag on he knew he was going to have to help out some. He squeezed down as hard as he could on her fat cock with his sphincter muscle. Evelyn was shoved deep inside him and stopped there. Groaning loudly she grabbed his head and pulled his face around to press her mouth over his. Her tongue filled his mouth and as she kissed him, she ground her cock in his ass as deeply as it would go. After a minute or two of this she pulled her mouth from his and with a grunt she gave a mighty shove so her cock would be buried deep in him and shot spurt after spurt of her cum into his tightly stretched arse.

Evelyn let out a low MMMM of satisfaction as she rubbed her hands up from Jared's hips along his ribcage. In a dreamy voice she said,

"Jared that was wonderful! I feel like I could walk on air, it felt so great! But the best part was when you squeezed down on my cock with your arse muscle! I couldn't help but to fill you up with my cum then." She kissed his neck and continued to caress his taught muscular body with her penis still buried inside him. She nuzzled his ear with her nose and flicked his earlobe with the tip of her tongue. "I know that Mother and Patrice only want to use you for their pleasure. That is the way they've always treated any man they get their cocks into, but I don't want it to be that way with us. I would like for us to mutually enjoy each other and maybe even have some fun with it." She giggled a little and started to move her hips working her still partially hard cock in and out of his accepting ass. "What do you say Jared? Want to have a little fun with me?"

Jared stood there in the stall with his arse full and his mind a whorl. He hated how Martha and Patrice used him. It humiliated him that they treated him like some man-dog that could be ordered around then screwed in the arse as easy as they pleased. But Evelyn was not being like that at all. Even though she had shoved him up against the stall wall and taken him roughly she had not humiliated him like the other two had. Her fingers were rubbing his nipples as she slowly and gently worked her thick cock between his muscular butt cheeks. She was obviously trying to make things feel good for him as well as herself. He heard himself say,

"Evelyn, if you are indeed sincere and willing to treat me well then I'd love to explore some of this kind of fun with you." Besides if he had one of the three on his side maybe this wouldn't be such a long six days after all. Evelyn hugged him tightly to her body, forcing her cock completely into him and let out a little squeal of delight.

"I knew you'd say yes! I could just feel it, but I was still so afraid you might say no that the anticipation was killing me!" As quickly as she had squeezed him she released him and pulled away from him. Jared turned around to see what she was doing and found her pulling down a saddle blanket that had been casually tossed over the stall door. She flipped it out on the clean straw he had been spreading on the floor of the stall. When she turned back to Jared he could see that she was still very eager to have some more fun with him. She came back to him and bent down before him to grip his breeches. "Go ahead and step of these, we need to get them completely out of the way." He did as he was told, steadying himself with one hand on her shoulder as he did so. Suddenly his penis was engulfed in Evelyn's warm wet mouth. She sucked him and worked him so vigorously that he was rock hard in no time. Jared had never had his penis in any mouth let alone anywhere else on a woman. Within minutes he was close to coming. Evelyn could easily tell because he was panting and thrusting his hips eagerly pushing his prick into her mouth. When she thought he couldn't hold out another second she grabbed his ass in both hands and swallowed his penis. Her nose was pressed tightly against his pelvic bone as she devoured him, causing him to explode in the best orgasm he had ever known.

Jared legs went weak, but Evelyn helped to support him long enough to allow him to collapse onto the saddle blanket she placed on the straw. He lay there gasping for breath.

"That was like nothing I have ever felt before!" He gasped.

"Yea, if Patrice doesn't have some one to distract her she gets me to do that to her. She says the practice is good for me, because someday I may meet a man and that will be what makes him put up with me." Evelyn smirked, untied her dress and pulled it over her head. Her chemise followed and she was standing there in only her corset. She reached down and gripped her fat cock as she said, "But I know I'll find a man that will keep me for a bigger reason than my cock sucking!"

Evelyn dropped to her knees causing her fat cock to bounce around as she grabbed Jared's ankles to spread his legs and push them up toward his chest. She aimed her cock with her hips, pushing the tip against his hole as she tentatively tested the resistance of his sphincter. Finding none she entered him deeply and profoundly. He gasped with the sudden fullness of her being inside him, but as soon as he felt her pelvic bone against his he squeezed his sphincter as tightly as he could around the base of her penis. Evelyn released her hold on Jared's ankles and leaned up over him so that they were face to face. Her brown eyes were heavy lidded as she covered his mouth with hers. Her tongue darted against his lips so he opened his mouth and eagerly sucked her tongue inside. Her tongue was thick like her cock and stretched his mouth uncomfortably making the corners feel as thought they might rip. She pulled back from the kiss and whispered to him,

"Milk my cock with your ass muscles while I kiss you."

Jared began squeezing and releasing his grip on her cock with his ass muscles. She moaned into his mouth and pressed her hips tightly against him as she reveled in the wonderful feeling he was giving her. Eventually she began to pump her hips moving her cock in and out of him. As she did he would grip her on the out stroke and relax on the in stroke. This seemed to drive her crazy. She broke the kiss and pushed herself up off of him to make eye contact. He looked into her dark brown eyes and saw a mix of intense lust and what he thought might be a bit of love.

"Oh Jared, I love the way your ass is gripping my cock as though it does not want to let me go of me! It makes me feel wanted and that excites me so." Jared's sphincter was starting to ache from all the work it was doing, but he thought she would come soon so he was trying hard to keep up. He was seeing a brand new side of Evelyn. He had always thought of her as the younger crony sister to Patrice, trying to become a mean bitch just like her older sister and mother. Yet here she was being anything but mean and bitchy. Evelyn slipped down a bit so she could thrust at Jared's special spot. She knew from experimenting with one of her sister's boyfriend that there was a special place in a man that if you could hit it just right it would cause him to come. She hit it on her first thrust in the new position. Jared gasped and jerked under her as she hit his sweet spot again and again. He felt it deep inside him and it made it harder for him to keep gripping her, but it wasn't going to matter. Within seconds of her beginning to hit the sweet spot they both exploded with pleasure. Coming at the same time they strained and moaned, grinding against each other in ecstasy.

Evelyn collapsed on top of Jared as they gasped for breath. After a few minutes she slipped off to the side of him and they lay on their backs still recovering from the intense orgasms they'd just experienced.

"From the first day I came to this farm and saw you I have been dreaming of doing this with you. I have wanted to give you pleasure as I also enjoyed your body. I should have never taken part in Patrice's plan last night, but I was so desperate to be inside you I couldn't resist the opportunity. I hope you can forgive me, because from now on I want the pleasure to be mutual each time I enter you." Evelyn's hands were behind her head as she lay next to Jared, who took in what she said with a bit of surprise. Until yesterday he'd been completely unaware of her ability to do this sort of thing to him. Evelyn pulled her hand from behind her head and slipped it behind Jared's, then pulled him over under her arm. Jared rolled up against her side and lay an arm under breasts while his leg slipped over hers, his knee gently nudging her slowly deflating cock. "What say you, can you forgive me for last night if I promise to treat you better from here on out?" Jared nodded yes, which caused Evelyn to kiss him on the head. She said simply, "Thank you."

The sun was lower in the afternoon sky and by the slant of the rays he could tell that they'd spent too much time for him to get all the stalls cleaned.

"Evelyn, you must let me finish my work here in the stables so I will be able to start dinner on time." She put on the pout of a little girl.

"No! I want to spend more time inside you."

"You don't want your mother mad at me do you? You know she'll just make me work all the harder and then there'll be even less time for that." She heaved a heavy sigh.

"Yes, yes, I know that your right, but it's just that I have finally found the pleasure I always knew we could have and yet it feels like I'm not going to have much time to enjoy it." She rolled over on top of Jared and pressed her mouth to his, pushed her tongue inside to kiss him deeply. He could feel her cock starting to swell between them and thought, 'Uh, oh. Here we go again.' But Evelyn cut the kiss short and pushed herself up off of him and proceeded to get dressed. Jared followed suit, slipping on his breeches and into his loose fitting shoes. He stood awkwardly at the door to the stable as she finished dressing. Jared watched as she stepped up to the door, but before she exited his younger step-sister slipped her arms around him and pulled him tightly against her. With her full breasts pushed against his chest she thrust her partially erect cock against his leg as she pulled his mouth in for one last kiss. Her dark brown eyes sparkled with mischief as she looked into his and said,

"Until later."

Jared watched his step-sister walk from the barn with a bounce in her step and he knew one in her crotch as well. When she was out of sight he plopped down on a tack box that sat beside the stable door and held his head in his hands. His mind was reeling. What was going on here? He needed to collect himself. Where he had been furious with Martha and Patrice for what they were doing to him and knew he could keep that fiery anger stoked to get him to the Ball for Princess Angel, now he was not sure how to deal with Evelyn. What had just happened here in this stall? He had started out with that same hot anger as Evelyn pushed him against the wall to take him. Yet now things were different. She had definitely taken something that humiliated him and made it into a pleasurable experience. He had squirted his approval all over his stomach just as she had squirted hers deep inside him. He shook his head in amazement and with a quick glance at the sun dipping toward the horizon outside he got up to finish his chores.

The Suitors

Princess Angel nodded to another would be suitor, Duke Schuster, and extended her elbow for him to take her arm. Typically the woman takes the man's arm, but not in Angel's world. The Duke was graying at the temples just a bit and his coat did a fair job of hiding his small paunch which caused him to wear those new pants with an elastic waist band. Angel guided him to a small private chamber off of the Ball Room. The room's walls were paneled in dark wood with golden accents. There were several tables along the walls and each one held a lamp turned down low. In the center of the room was a chaise lounge covered in dark red velvet piped in gold. Angel escorted the hopeful candidate to the lounge and bid him have a seat. Angel wore a beautiful golden ball gown that was lavishly embroidered. It fit snuggly to her torso and required no straps to hold it in place and did fabulous things to her already impressive cleavage.

"As I'm sure you know I am in search of a husband."

Interrupting the Duke leapt from the lounge to take Angel's hand and cried out,

"Yes my Princess! I will be a good husband. I will treat you kindly, respect you and be gentle with you in bed. I will...." Angel extracted her hand and pushed him back down on the lounge.

"Please allow me to finish." He started to speak but before he could get anything out Angel touched her finger to her lips and he reluctantly fell silent. "Whoever I choose for a husband will in no way play the role of a typical husband. He will do as I say and not presume to advise me on any issues. He will attend all public functions with me and other than that will only be expected to be in my presence when he is summoned. This includes my bedroom. This brings me to a very important part, when in my bed he will obey my every command and will accept whatever pleasures are offered to him." Confusion passed over the Duke's face and he asked.

"But surely Princess Angel you would want a strong man with backbone and not some simpering dandy?"

"I don't want a simpering dandy, but I do want a man who knows his place when accompanying me." Schuster paused to think for a moment. He could live with a little less manliness if it meant being King.

"Well, I believe I could be that man for you."

Angel studied him for a moment then casually reached over to her right hip and with a quick movement the bottom part of the gown dropped to the floor. She stood there in the tight corset portion of the gown which ended at her hips and a pair of golden ball shoes. Her cock stood straight out from her crotch and the Duke's eyes went so wide that they almost fell from his head when he saw it. She stepped forward out of the gown encircling her feet and stepped up to him, her prick level with his face. She then quickly pulled his mouth down to her eager member. Her strong fingers found the weak spot on his jaws and after forcing them open she pushed his mouth down over her cock. He struggled as she humped his mouth eagerly for a few seconds then released him.

"What is the meaning of this? I am a man! I do not suck on cocks!"

"If you have plans of being my husband you not only will suck on my cock, but to do it eagerly and you will be expected to take it in your arse as well!"

Angel pushed him back on the lounge and gripping his pants easily stripped them from his legs. She pushed his legs up against his chest and with her full breasts in his face she began to push her cock into his arse. Of all the men she had brought to this room so far she was sliding into him with the least difficulty, which was not to say it was easy, only that it was easier. A little more than half way into him he began to cry out in extreme pain. Angel slowed her entry in an attempt to allow him some time to adjust to her size, but a moment later she bumped into something inside him and he passed out. She stopped pushing and after a second pulled her still throbbing cock from him. She had not really liked him that much anyway, so not being able to fully enter him was not that big of a loss. Though there had been a couple that she had liked quite a bit she couldn't even get the head of her cock in them before they passed out from the pain and she had decided that if she was to be burdened with a husband he must be able to completely accommodate every inch of her penis.

With her dress back around her waist she leaned over her last chance for a husband and smacked him on the cheeks until he slowly came around. Once his mind fully came aware he scrambled to back away from Angel.

"No need to try to escape. I have no intention of asking you to be my husband. I don't think we are...uh...compatible." She watched as he quickly donned his pants and when he was ready she extended her arm again. He looked at it dubiously.

"There is nothing to fear, your experience is over, but we should leave the room in apparent accord." His mind was a swirl with all the gold he would earn selling this story to Angel's enemies. With a slight sneer he said,

"Of course your Highness. You are correct as always."

Angel rapped sharply on the door twice and they both saw a brief light blue flash of light around the door jamb. He looked at her questioningly and she said with a smirk of her own,

"Sealed against sound." He nodded knowingly. Angel opened the door and as they passed through it a startled look passed over the Duke's face. Angel asked innocently,

"Is something wrong Duke Schuster?"

"No, no, but I can not seem to remember what we were talking about. I must have been so captivated by your beauty that lost my train of thought."

"Oh my good Duke! You are such a flatterer! I'm sorry if talking about the agricultural situation of the kingdom was so boring for you."

"Uh...not at all your Highness. Anything you wish to discuss with me is always of great interest."

"Yes. Well it has been very good visiting with you this evening. We shall have to visit again soon."

Angel walked away from the bewildered Duke. She nodded and smiled at many of the people on her way to the dais where her throne sat. Before she could make it to the top she was drawn into a conversation by the Duchess of Edmore. They were talking politely, but as Angel was attempting to extract herself she glanced over toward the entrance to the ballroom and noticed a well built young man entering that she hadn't seen yet tonight. He stopped a butler and conversed with him a moment. They both looked to her empty throne for a second. Then the butler said something else and continued on his way. The young man looked a little dejected as he slowly descended the stairs. She watched him move with an easy grace and the close fit of his sliver and blue doublet showed off his v shaped build. She also noticed the muscles of his legs rippling under his blue hose. His eyes were covered by a dark blue velvet mask as was accepted for a suitor who wished some anonymity. Angel found him quite intriguing. The Duchess finally saw that Princess Angel's attention was trained elsewhere so she followed Angel's gaze to the young new comer. The Duchess withdrew her glasses from the folds of her ball gown and holding them by the long handle she too studied Angel's object of interest.

123456...8