A Table for Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are lying on the bed spread-eagled, one arm across your face. A massive glob of cum is caught within your labia, slowly oozing out. You open one eye at me, "wow, did I just get laid or what?"

I laugh, "Yes you certainly did my dear. You made me quite the memory. But I'm so fricking turned on right now..."

You smile, "com'ere."

I don't need any coaxing, in a flash I move up and push my cock into the warm gooey cum between your lips. As my cock slides in, cum oozes out and coats my shaft. The heady smell of sperm is all over you and it triggers something in me and I immediately begin to cum into you.

"Gee, that was about as fast as Jay." you tease.

"Honey, I am SOOO turned on, I'm surprised I didn't come right when I walked in here."

"Lie with me, hold me," you put your arms around me and pull me down with you into the bed.

12