A Table For Two

Story Info
Couple display their lust in a restaurant.
1.6k words
4.11
38.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers

Sitting here across the table from you, I can’t help but smile as you talk away about your day. Everything that you do is enthusiastic. Eating, talking, life… you have this wonderful way of making each day an adventure, and I find that so incredibly exhilarating.

My hand idly reaches across to touch your fingers softly as we talk, my eyes drawn to the icy blue of yours; your face is so animated and happy. Your gentle voice soothes me like a massage, all the cares of the world just slip away as you, my love, and I share a meal in this cosy restaurant.

Slipping my foot from the sandal, I work it slowly towards your shin, running my bare foot up and down your strong legs. I’m laughing as I watch that beautiful slow grin of yours spread your face. Eyes downcast towards my plate, fiddling with the fork in circular motions as I raise my foot higher until it nestles comfortably against your groin. Oh my darling, how I love the feel of your body. I don’t care how or where I touch you, but to sit with you now and not touch you is unbearable. How sexy your eyes look right now, sparkling in the glow of the candlelight, a look of spreading lust filling your face, a deep breath parting your lips as my foot continues to caress your most sensitive place. I know my eyes are sparkling too, my breath is speeding up darling, I can’t help this but I need you, I need you right now. How can I express my need, my urgency to you better than this?

How else can you tell that you need me too other than the hardness pushing now against the sole of my foot? With a slight move, you let my foot slip to the floor, and I watch you walk over to the headwaiter. I see the wallet removed from your jacket pocket and money exchange between you both. Looking around the restaurant, it’s empty and before too long the waiters have left the room too, we’re all alone, just you and I.

Walking to stand beside me, you grab my hand and pull me to my feet; I stumble slightly as I try to balance without one sandal on. Your strong hands steady me and then you motion me to my knees. I’m looking at you now; can’t you see the shock in my eyes? Here? Now? You are just nodding, that look of command in your eyes. Fumbling with your flies and belt I withdraw your object of my desire, oh fuck baby, this cock of yours is so delightful. Arranging your balls so that they sit on your pants where I have pushed them down a little I move towards them, softly kiss, and lick each ball, your cock probing at my face as I do so.

I love it as you suck in a huge mouthful of air and your head goes back with eyes tightly shut as I take your cock in my mouth. Pushing my tongue up against the bottom of your crown, I drag my teeth firmly up towards the tip just as you like me to do, and I get the reaction that I want. Your hands are tight in my hair now, and you are thrusting forward, fucking my face. Oh darling, you are calling me your little slut, I love that, it thrills me, so I am sucking harder and harder, my teeth and lips ravaging your cock as you have taught me. Your balls are slapping on my chin as you thrust your hard member deep into my throat. I welcome your eagerness with moans that vibrate throughout your balls and shaft. Looking up now my eyes meet yours, I hope you can see how excited I am, how much I love you, does the green of my eyes glow when I suck you like this.

Pulling me from your cock, your hands lifting me by my upper arms, you draw me into a deep kiss, I am getting lost in you now, and my body is melting. You suck my bottom lip into your mouth and nibble at me; you are seeking my tongue now and drawing it to your warm lips. I am shivering as your hands begin to raise the soft silk of my skirt, your fingers running over my naked skin, my panties only a tiny g-string, which you soon tear from me. Your hands are now grabbing the cheeks of my arse pulling me up and against your body until I am so close that I can hardly breathe.

Turning my head to the side as your mouth captures my neck I can see the group of waiters watching us, I panic against you as I see two of them openly stroking their cocks. You are following my gaze, and just smile as renew your assault on my skin until I just don’t care who sees this act of beauty. Grabbing me by my behind you lift me upon a table, my legs are now spread wide, you reach forward and pull the front of my dress down till my tits are exposed to you. I whimper as your mouth captures my hard nipple and begin to suck and bite on me until my screams of delight fill the whole restaurant.

The waiters are moving closer to watch us, I am shocked at how this excites me, your nonchalance is amazing, and your confidence as you take your slut moves me to a higher place. As your mouth moves from one tit to the other your hands are raising my knees and you plant my feet flat onto the table, you rise from me and look at my cunt, I know its wet, does it glisten in the candle light, and can you see how you have flooded me? I am laying here my hips dancing towards you with the need I feel, I am thrusting towards you. I am whispering, “I want you.”

I am crying in frustration as your fingers trail up my thighs in feathery motions, as your mouth follow them; I am shaking in desire as you near my pussy, which is now throbbing. Looking once more to our audience, I feel so powerful in the way that we are exciting them. Their hands are pulling at their jealous cocks, as they watch your move towards my cunt.

I gasp as your hands reach and pull me by my hips to your mouth, your lips instantly move to my aching clit and suck it in and your tongue begins to flick on it with a growing intensity. The heat is spreading through my body now as an orgasm approaches. My head feels light, my legs are shaking and all I can cry is “Oh yeah” Repeatedly, with each touch of your tongue and teeth on my sensitive clit. With a scream I am climaxing, my cunt juice gushes as I come so powerfully, all I can hear is your tongue lapping powerfully as you drink me all up. The feelings are divine as my whole body convulses at your touch.

Your strong hands give me no reprieve as you now pull me to the edge of the table by my thighs. Your hot, thick cock pushes roughly against my puffy cunt entrance, your grab the shaft with your hand and run it so tenderly against my clit and all over the soaking lips. Looking down I see how my bush drips with my own come, and your cock glows and shimmers, as it seems to soak my juice into it. I growl in hunger as you probe gently at the opening of my hot tunnel. Leaning towards you, I grab the slack waist of your trousers and yank you forwards until your cock pierces me. Clenching my cunt so tight on your wonderful shaft, I wrap my legs around your waist and cross my ankles. You moan softly as I start to thrust against you in a steady rhythm.

Moving my legs alternately, I push you with my thighs so that your hips are moving side to side. The motion grinds you so adroitly against my clit, this makes me begin to hump against your crazily, I know my feet must hurt your back, but you just don’t seem to care and join with me in a mad, frenzy of need.

Looking now up to your face, I see your eyes shut in pre-orgasmic ecstasy. I drive faster on you, my cunt grips and pinches at your hard knob as I fuck you, and you fuck me, my pussy feels as if it is sucking you in of its own accord. With a joint groan of delight, our joy begins its journey through our bodies. As I flop in the throes of my climax, you thrust hard into me until your balls bury deeply into my hottest parts, you hold your member there as it shoots your seed deep inside me. We stay here like this for what seems an eternity both lost in the wonder we find in each other. Feeling your hand move to my cunt, I smile and open my mouth anticipating your move. Your fingers dig deep and scoop a glob of your hot come from me, and as I sit here, you lay your come soaked fingers on my tongue and I suck your glorious juice before sharing a deep kiss with you, our mouths share the taste of our lust.

As discreetly as they had watched the waiters move from the room, I re-arrange my clothes, chuck my panties in my purse and sit down. The waiter arrives with the bill and you throw some notes onto the platter. Looking down at me your reach out your hand to take mine and we run to the door laughing at what we have just done.

Sash_UK
Sash_UK
33 Followers