A Taboo Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1711
1711
19 Followers

John gasped as she took it in and ran her lips around the big throbbing head flicking her tongue out probing the hole in its tip "OOOHH AAAAH" he cried out. She then sucked it into her mouth almost choking as she swallowed the whole length of his cock. He held her head in his hands lifting it up a little off the pillow as he looked down on her pretty face and watched her sucking him "OH BABY YESS.... THAT'S HOW TO SUCK HIS COCK....GOD YOU WOULD DRIVE HIM WILD..."

Jenny's mouth and lips were doing a job on John making him want to fuck her as if he were Jason, he pulled out just in time "OH JESUS" he moaned his cock dribbling fluid all over her face. She lay there gasping for breath and wiping her face on the sheet.


Now deeply engrossed in his fantasy he began to act as if her were Jason. Gathering himself he said "Oooh baby let me show you what he really wants you for" as he descended down onto her voluptuous body

Then to his surprise she moaned in a soft voice "Yes John show me what he would do to me! PLEASE!!! oh yes".

He climbed up over her straddling her body "He wants these first" he gasped and lowered his cock down into the valley between her heaving tits she reached up and pushed them around his reddened weapon, he began to tit fuck her "....OOH Yes oh baby that feels so good, he wants to fuck your tits he wants them in his mouth...." Her tits were so warm and soft that he almost came again. He pulled away leaving a wet silvery trail between them and lowered himself down to the source of his pleasure.

Jenny spread her legs pulling them up beside her as he positioned himself kneeling between them. She was gasping in anticipation as the head of his cock spread her cunt lips.

He held it there while he ran his hands softly down each side of her naked figure eight style body, outlining her sexy figure "This is what he wants baby! all of your body ...your cunt...your tits...your mouth on his cock! he wants all of you".

As he said that too her he plunged it in to the hilt, all the while getting more and more carried away with his fantasy.

She groaned as he went in spearing her savagely, she hadn't felt him so hard for a long time.

"Oh John! Oh John Yes! show me how he'd FUCK ME.... OOH YESSS"

After the first few hard lunges into her he slowed it down, savoring his pleasure, sliding it in slowly, gasping for breath he didn't want to cum yet.

"He wants his cock inside you like this, he wants your hot cunt to squeeze his cock, baby and make him cum"

She was moaning and gasping, her arms went up around my neck and pulled me down onto her mouth, our tongues entwined momentarily. She had not been this hot with me for years it was like she was imagining she was with Jason. Then she pulled her mouth off mine and gasped loudly "OOH YESSS" as I moved down to her breast.

His mouth sucked in a nipple while his cock surged smoothly in and out of her again and again. Her fingers gripped his ass cheeks scratching and squeezing she was moaning, urging him to go deeper even though his five and a half inches was all the way in. Oh God he was in heaven, but she wanted more.

"OOH baby he wants to be in your cunt like this imagine his big black cock inside you" I growled as I slid up deep inside her wet streaming cavern and held it there "Give it to him baby..... please!!!! He wants to fuck your gorgeous body, I want to watch him get his first fuck..... WITH YOU."

She was groaning loudly with each thrust as I fucked her madly.

"FUCK HIM FOR ME BABY" he kept whispering in her ear.

John had worked her up into such a mood that right then that she was fantasizing that he was actually Jason, she was imagining it was Jason's cock wanting her, fucking her.

At that thought she squealed loudly,. With love juice gushing from her and the most incredible sensation in her cunt she orgasmed, wildly thrashing about under him, her head tossing from side to side on the pillow. In a haze she heard herself screaming out "OOH GOD!!! YES... YESS!!!!... I WILL...OOOH JASON!!!".

John was so worked up and when he heard her call Jason's name he came with her, he pulled his rearing cock out with a plopping noise "Oooh Aaaah" he yelled loudly as he slid it snake like up threw her wet pubic hair and with a deep gutteral croak he sprayed his cum all over her soft belly.

When his orgasm finally finished he sank down onto her and they lay there gasping for breath.

When they had recovered he said "Ooh baby that was great do you mean it, will you do it with him for me?"

With a far away look in her eyes she sighed then confirmed her earlier ecstatic cry firmly "YES..I will ..it turns me on to know he wants me..yesss I want to fuck him".

PART TWO

Jason had been talking to me about a digital photography course he was taking at evening college and that he had an assignment to do on female modeling, the theme being bedroom attire. The photos were to be taken as if they were to be used in magazine advertising.

He asked me if Jenny might be interested in doing the shoot for him if I was present. I couldn't believe what he was saying, it was perfect.

Later that day when Jenny got home from the office I could not wait to tell her about his request.

We hadn't discussed Jason since that night but I had not forgotten it at all, but I was worried that she had forgotten what she said that night in bed.

"Darling what do you think? do you want to to pose for him?, you would be in next to nothing in front of him" I felt my penis begin to stir when I said that.

"Well he's already seen my boobs hasn't he, so tell him to come for dinner next Saturday night...".

"That's our 26th wedding anniversary remember" I replied, but not really caring.

"We weren't planning anything so at least you can have some fun watching him photograph ME.." she said emphasizing that word as she spoke.

Maybe we were both destined to have a somewhat different anniversary this year.

She wondered then what he would do when he saw her in that baby doll nightie he did have a good looking body she thought.

Johns voice awoke her from her thoughts as he slipped his arms around her "I cant wait to see him looking at you babe, God he's going to be horny, this is our big chance baby I'd love to see it happen" john whispered laughingly and spanked her on the bottom

" Oh don't be rude John the poor guy has got a crush on me that's all" she giggled like a 16 year old virgin as she sacheted out of the room wiggling her ass and looking back at me with a naughty smile.

Finally Saturday night arrived and Jason came in. We enjoyed a great roast dinner cooked by my beautiful wife and finished 2 bottles of wine. It was new around nine o'clock I said "well lets get started you didn't forget your camera I hope Jason" Jason flushed red in the face and replied "Do I look crazy" he was looking at Jenny when he replied, I could tell he was excited and besotted by her.

We decided to do the pics in the bedroom at my suggestion. He picked up his camera bag and I lead the way upstairs holding Jenny by the hand as he followed along.

Jenny got ready in another room while I helped Jason set up his lights and gear "Ok we are ready Jenny" I called out. She kept us waiting for a few minutes and then came through the door wearing the same baby doll nightie as before but this time she had the briefest pair of lace edged panties on underneath. She had full make up on and had spent all afternoon painting her finger and toe nails gorgeous red. She looked magnificent for a 46 year old woman, just like a porn queen. I heard Jasons quiet intake of breath as she came in.

Jenny jumped up onto our huge king sized bed I could tell that she had had just enough wine to loosen her up. Our bedroom is huge with a large mirrored walk in wardrobe along one side of the bed about 10 feet away.

I had turned on the soft bedside lamps which shone a sexy soft glow over the room and over the expensive floral print wall paper behind the king size double bed I wanted the mood to be just right.

I could feel myself beginning to get very excited now, I wanted my fantasy to come true tonight, my penis began to stir slightly in anticipation of what might follow. I watched Jason, his hands were shaking as he set his camera.

"Ok I'm ready how about you hop on the bed to start Jenny.." Jason nervously suggested.

Jenny climbed up onto the bed and took a kneeling position at first, on hands and knees looking very sultry, her tits almost falling free as she leant forward, Jason was breathing heavily as he clicked away I could tell he was trying to look indifferent. Then she changed positions laying down on her back for a different angle drawing one leg up into the air pointing it up toward the ceiling rubbing her hands down her calves. She was beginning to get into it now and looked like she was enjoying posing for him.

After about five minutes and plenty of pictures taken she turned over into a different pose, as she did I noticed the small wet patch at the V of her knickers and I knew it was time.

My thoughts were racing, something inside my head kept saying "Go on John do it now". My heart was racing. I looked at Jason he was very red in the face and obviously excited now, the front of his shorts were bulging he had seen the wet patch also and I could tell he was trying to position her to get it into a shot..

Slowly I moved closer to her trying to get up the nerve to initiate the process. She squirmed around suggestively on the bed for his camera her expressions becoming more seductive as she looked into the lens. She was loving it.

It was now or never, I approached the bed andleant over her, she turned and looked up at me, breathing heavily as our eyes met, no words were spoken, just a look from me that said..... yes baby its Ok I want it to happen.

It got frantic then, I bent down and put my lips against hers and we pashed, legs and arms were everywhere her tongue was in my mouth as I climbed onto the bed, I had not seen her so excited in years of lovemaking.

I Slipped my hand down under the elastic top of her knickers and over her mound as we kissed, I felt how severely wet she was down there. I withdrew my hand and began to tug at her panties pulling them over her feet she wasn't trying to stop me, I lifted them over her feet and threw them onto the floor beside the bed.

I turned to look at Jason he couldn't believe what was happening. I jumped off the bed and began to strip off.

Jason looked very embarrassed "I think may be I should leave now" he said

My cock stood straight up hard as a rock as I took off my underpants and stood naked in front of him.

"Get undressed" I replied.

Jason put his camera down and without saying another word nervously began to take off his clothes, his eyes fixed firmly between Jenny's legs.

He gasped at the sight of her, she was even more gorgeous than he had thought. His eyes were all over her not wanting to miss any part, as if she might suddenly get up and get dressed again and this would stop.

He could not help but see the red rose tattoo on the smooth skin just above her pubic hair line he could even read the inscription above it " Happy 40th birthday baby", as John pulled her knickers off. It made her look even more sexy to him like a porn queen, made him want her all the more.

John got back on the bed with Jenny she was breathing very heavily now as he took her arms. Pulling her up into the sitting position he lifted her baby doll nightie over her head and quickly threw it onto the floor alongside her panties, then he eased her down onto her back again, as naked as the day she was born.

She Looked up at Jason he had picked up his camera and was taking more pictures, she moaned quietly "Oh John".

All of a sudden she seemed coy, crossing her gorgeous long, flawless, naked legs trying to cover her most private part from his camera but it was hopeless, she was exposed to his lens and eyes as he clicked away not missing the chance to record her nudity.

Her big tits flopped sideways, nipples bristling as she lay there. John climbed over her pulling her to him. She took her hands away from their position between her legs, she parted her gorgeous thighs wide, wantonly giving Jason full access to her aroused womanhood with his camera as we pashed fiercely, I could hear movement in the background and I thought to my self if he doesn't make a move soon I will fuck her right here in front of him Oh my god I wanted to, she was sooo hot for it.

Jenny's eyes were wide open as we pashed, something that she never does and I realized she was staring past me at him, then suddenly she gasped and bit my lip gently.

I felt the bed move a little as Jason climbed up onto the bed beside me, I looked around, he was naked his prick standing straight up. I gasped in surprise, God it was huge. He had quite a good body when he had his clothes off, a lightly haired strong looking chest, a flat stomach and his cock was standing at attention at a good 8 inches, thick, black, shiny and wanting what was between her legs.

Jenny was moaning now looking past me at him, as their eyes met he gently eased me aside. I climbed off the bed quietly retiring into the background fondling my cock as I watched my fantasy turning into reality right there in front of me.

Jason had stood there transfixed with shock watching as John took off his clothes and brazenly stood there naked in front of him his erection stiff and hard. He had watched in surprise as John went over and began to make love to her. Jason was shocked and excited all at the same time, he had never seen anything as erotic, ever before. He didn't know if he should leave or stay he was so embarrassed, but then when he saw John give him a look and nod which could only have meant come on get your clothes off. Something inside him said go and something said stay and she was the temptation that made him stay.

He watched as John got back on the bed, he was sure that John was going to fuck her right there in front of him. He saw her beautiful long naked legs parting as they pashed, he saw her hairy mound, watched as her cunt lips flared open and caught his breath with a gasp. He was shaking nervously as he began to undress, he didn't know what he would do when he was naked, but as he stripped off he never took his eyes off her, he noticed her smooth tanned skin, saw her big breasts rolling around as she cavorted wantonly with her husband on the bed in front of him, saw her sexy feet with her red painted toe nails. He saw Johns erection squashed flat between both their bodies as they kissed, he could hear her soft moans as their mouths mashed together.

Now he stood before them stark naked his cock firmly erect, harder than ever before. The scene was so erotic.

As John and her pashed he noticed that she never closed her eyes they were fixed on him as he undressed, then he heard her little gasp as she saw his cock.

In a trance like state Jason got on the bed beside John, she never took her eyes from him as he gently moved John aside and to his amazement John did not resist. It seemed so natural to Jason, it was happening so easily. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted him and not John, his heart was racing at what seemed like double pace.

He knew that once he was inside her he would not last long but he was determined to try. This was to be the final consummation of his lust for the older woman and her white body.

Jenny was so excited her breath came rapidly now as she watched her husband move away and be replaced by him. She could not take her eyes from the beautiful black cock standing up so hard for her. As if with a will of their own her legs parted as he climbed in between them. She felt his strong thighs make contact with the inside of hers and it sent jolt of electricity coursing through her body the like of which she had not experienced since her first time with John. She remembered it well, seventeen years old on the sofa of her parent's home while they were at a party. The sheer excitement of feeling their naked bodies writhing together, his moans and groans as he lusted for her, the feel of his cock as he took her virginity was something she would never forget.

Now the ecstatic feeling that she had not felt since that night was back but it was Jason lusting for her this time and her lusting for his black cock.

She could feel her velvety juices flowing like a river from her vagina down through the crack of her ass onto the sheets below. She was ready for him now.

Jason was not shy now it just seemed natural. He knew she was going to let him fuck her and he wanted her badly. Yes he had made up his mind in the last few minutes as he watched her on the bed that he was going to give it to her right there in front of her husband.

He came closer and felt the warmth of her soft skin against him, her nipples were bristling stiff and hard, oh how he wanted to suck them. She spread her legs offering him access to her most private part, he saw it and his cock reared up impossibly hard in anticipation of the joy soon to come.

His heart was racing so fast he thought he would feint, he moved to her kneeling over her, she looked up into his eyes. Her breathing was heavy, her gorgeous tits heaving in excitement, he could not resist them he bent down and began to suckle a nipple, it was warm and stiff in his mouth, she gasped, her hands came up and held the back of his head she had turned her face away from him into the pillow her eyes were shut her mouth half opened little gasps coming from it as he sucked and nibbled her.

Jenny was so soft and warm beneath him his cock was so hard she was gasping and moaning, they began to pash, his hands held her big tits one at a time, gently squeezing them, marveling in their softness, he seemed awkward, he rubbed her soft tummy and slipped his hand down and brushed over her hairy mound, felt her wetness. He was straddling her on hands and knees his cock pointing straight up, she turned back to face him she couldn't take her eyes off it. Only the second one she had seen in the flesh; in her life and a black one.She felt so like a hypocrit but she didn't care now all she wanted was to experiment with him.

Jenny, despite what she had told her husband, really did want to see what sex was like with a black man. Oh yes she was hot for Jason now, she wanted him between her legs. Her hands were on his shoulders stroking lightly imploring him to go further..

His eyes were all over her hot body, at the glistening thick, wet patch of curly dark hair between her legs covering her slit, in his eyes she was magnificent. Not even if John wanted to, could he stop him having his way with her now.

Her hands went around his neck and drew him down to her, again he opened his mouth and sucked a stiff nipple in. She gasped "OOH".

The smell of her perfume, the sensuality of her almost overwhelmed him. Then there mouths met in a fierce wild and lustful kiss, tongues in each other mouths, lips sucking, muffled moans coming from both of them.

He had never kissed a woman like this before.

I had quietly gone into the walk in wardrobe where I had placed my video camera earlier on a tripod in anticipation of this happening. My hand was shaking as I pressed the shutter I had preset the zoom lens to bring it in as close as I could to catch the full length action happening on the bed. I checked the viewfinder and there she was with him over her "Ooh God" I gasped quietly. The red light shone on the camera indicating I was filming. They were locked in a passionate embrace Jason's standing cock clearly in view of the lens.

I quietly crept back out into the room holding the other camera I had kept out of sight and especially to record the close up shots. I particularly wanted some shots of her facial expressions as she was getting it off him.

1711
1711
19 Followers