A Taboo Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1711
1711
19 Followers

I approached the bed quietly, stroking my cock, they were both oblivious to my presence by now as I waited with bated breath for it to happen. Jenny was moaning under his mouth I watched as her long fingers reached under him and took his throbbing penis in her hand, her fingers clasped it gently ( Oh yes she knew how to do that) then as I watched she gently dragged the tips of her red finger nails lightly around his hair covered balls then up the underside of his cock all the way up to the big throbbing head where her fingertips teased and stroked as she marveled in the size and hardness of him. Jason pulled his mouth off hers and gasped out in delight when she did that "Aaaaaah" he had never experienced such emotion "OOOH GOD" he moaned as she began to slowly jerk his cock. I was sure that she almost made him cum then.

Then suddenly he took her hands in his and pulled her up in to a sitting position as he knelt between her legs. She stopped stroking his cock and brought her arms up around his neck drawing her to him. Their mouths met in a frenzy his hands grabbing at her hanging tits fondling the stiff nipples. They sank slowly back down onto the bed. I could tell The way she was moaning under his mouth that they were french kissing.

Jason could not take any more, she was driving him wild. Moments later it happened, Jenny wanted it now. She opened her legs wide apart inviting him to take her, awkwardly he moved in between them. Jenny sensed he was inexperienced, her fingers gently touched his manhood clasping its thick girth, stroking, jerking, making him even harder it seemed, her fingers not reaching right around it. Slowly she guided him to her entrance.

I quietly moved to the end of the bed crouching down only a couple of feet away, my breath came rapidly as I opened the screen of the video camera and pressed the record button and watched the little 2 inch screen intently as it happened right there only three feet away from the prying lens.It was so erotic. My cock was standing up from my crotch stiff as a tree trunk. I had one hand on it stroking and the other holding the camera.

Jason sank down a little on his knees, the camera's ear could hear her moaning in the background the lens recording everything as she held him in her fingers and he slowly pushed inside her. She gasped as the head disappeared and her labia wrapped around it, he let out a joyous groan "OOH JESUS".

She was holding his cock down near his balls, dictating the speed of his entry making him go slow, Little moans coming from her parted lips.

I cooed quietly to the camera ."Yes baby, ooh yes enjoy it"

God he was definitely big.

A few seconds later I watched in astonishment and heard her softly groan in a labored breath "OOH JASON" as she took her fingers off his thrusting manhood.

He didn't need any more inviting and with a lustful grunt "AAHHH" it was all the way inside of her, she swallowed him balls deep with a sensuous moan, I heard her groans as it touched her right up inside. I watched and gasped enthralled as black and white intermingled and my fantasy became reality right there before me.

I grabbed his camera and began clicking away taking still pics. It was a digital camera so the shutter made no noise.

She was moaning loudly "OOH JASON AAAH" as he filled her up. I too was gasping and moaning and clutching my raging cock as I watched the lips of my wife's cunt tightly stretching around him the contrast in skin colors was so arousing as he pulled the glistening, wet black meat slowly out of her and thrust again.

Now that it was actually happening I really was a little jealous I wanted to go and pull him off her and fuck her myself but I knew at this moment that she wanted his body not mine. Their mouths were mashing together frantically, muffled moans coming from both of them. Her hands were gripping his biceps as he began more confident now, to fuck her harder.

On our 26th wedding anniversary I stood by and watched my wife making love to our black next door neighbor.

I almost could not believe the eroticism of it, Jenny had never had sex with any one but me in her life up till now and here she was taking our next door neighbor's virginity right there in front of me and enjoying it more than I had seen her enjoy it for years.

For Jason it was almost surreal, he was in a dreamlike haze never before having felt such sexual emotion. She had pulled her legs back beside her inviting him to rise up onto his hands and knees over her locking her legs in that position with his fore arms.

He was looking down onto her face her eyes were closed and her head was rolling from side to side on the pillow, He was making her grunt and moan with every thrust of his big thick cock and that made him harder and hotter. Her big tits jiggled back and forth rolling around like ripe melons as their love making became more torrid.

Somewhere through this sexual haze he could hear John moving around moaning and groaning but he didn't care now as her slippery sex lips gripped his thrusting cock and pushed him towards an orgasm.

He was in heaven as the warm wetness of her cunt enveloped and grabbed at his cock, he could feel it drooling inside her as she pulled him down and drove her tongue into his mouth, he groaned and thrust into her to the hilt she pulled her mouth away and gasped "AAAGHHH GODD"

For Jenny it was pure heightened sex as she looked up into his eyes she felt his rock hardness, she gasped as she felt his thickness fill her body as he smoothly slipped in and out of her on a velvet ride. She watched his half open mouth emitting soft low moans, his eyes closed and realized what delight her body was giving him. Hers was the very first cunt he had experienced. She trembled with excitement at that thought and pulled him down onto her mouth again. She brought her legs back beside him so she could get all of him inside her, their tongues swirled together and he stuck it up into her to the hilt with a loud grunt.

For me it was so erotic watching her commit adultery with him right there on our matrimonial bed, I was almost cumming by now trying hard to stop myself.

Jenny had spread her legs wide and drew them back even further as he balanced on hands and knees over her, as his big cock moved in and out quicker now, delighting my wife and causing her to squeal in ecstacy on every inward stroke, they had stopped snogging now and it was just pure raw animal fucking.

I was frantically pulling at my cock, the camera was still rolling recording every thrust every moan every gasp as they writhed, bathed in sweat on our bed, her legs around him now. The sounds and smell of sex hung heavy in the room. Every time he thrust in I could hear her wet cunt make a sloppy sound as her juices mingled with his and their groins slapped together.

Jason was in heaven he threw his head back and moaned loudly "Oh god Jenny oh yes your gorgeous" as he made love to my wife.

For Jenny it was a total mind and cunt blowing experience making love to a black guy she at first thought was unattractive, she remembered her mother saying when she was a teenager "NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER". But as the picture taking session had progressed she could see that she was turning him on so much, she too had found herself totally turned on by the thought of having taboo sex with him. Finally when he had gotten up the courage to get undressed and she saw his cock and then when he first put it into her she was wild for him.

The months of teasing by John was now having its effect.

Now she was squealing loudly he was nibbling her ear lobes and grunting with each sexy thrust. Her head was rolling back and forth over the pillow her long blond hair splayed out under it. Her hairy bush encircled his weapon as he plunged into her over and over again. The cock action was fast and furious between her legs now and I could tell she was about to orgasm he had red welts on his arms from where she was gripping him ecstatically.

Then suddenly she let out a scream when his cock touched her right up into her cervix, gasping for breath she came as his length pushed her over the edge in an earth shattering orgasm. Jenny had never cum like this ever before she squealed out loud "OOOH GODDD! AHHH!!!...... FUCKKKK" the sensation between her legs was excruciatingly beautiful, It started deep inside her cunt and travelled down like an electric current until it exploded out around the thrusting cock. she was in heaven.

She felt herself actually squirting her juices forth like a fire hose over his prick, something else she had never done before, the bed was soaked underneath them. His dark prick glistened wetly in the bedside lamplight as I watched it constantly go in and out of her.

Jennie's love hole was like a wet sucking mouth, gushing all over his tool, he couldn't stand it any longer and seconds later she drove him over the edge. With a loud groan he came "AAHHH BABY OOOH GODDD".

He pushed it in to the hilt and spewed his semen into her spasming cunt, he had never cum so much, seven huge spurts before he was finally finished with her. It flowed out around his cock dripping onto the sheets.

Exhausted he sank down on top of her his lust sated for the moment, his tool still firmly erect and wet with both of their cum. Then he rolled off onto his back and lay beside her gasping for breath.

At the moment they came I did also, grunting and groaning as I emptied my seed all over the carpet. They didn't even hear my ecstatic grunting.

I looked up and saw Jenny laying spread eagled and exhausted on the bed gasping for breath with his cum oozing out of her.

I felt embarrassed now i didnt know what to do so I went out to the bathroom and left them alone for a few minutes. Then as I returned up the hallway I heard her groaning again. Quietly I peered around the door and saw her on top of him this time, they were going at it like rabbits his cock was spearing her over and over as she rode it. She didn't care if I was there or not.

They were pashing and wildly rolling around the bed her tits were bouncing up and down, she was moaning and groaning as he pistoned in and out of her. It only lasted for about one minute and they both came again grunting and groaning and her squealing.

When they had finished they rolled away from each other once again gasping for breath, the bed was one big pool of their cum under them.

She moaned breathlessly "OH MY GOD...JASON"

After a few minutes he got dressed looking very embarrassed as i walked in and our eyes met, I said nothing to him. He quietly left and went home.

After he left Jenny got up went to the bathroom and showered with out saying a word to me.

We went to bed after I showered and needless to say we never did make love on our 26th wedding anniversary, she was exhausted. We didn't talk about what had just happened with him.

She did tell me the next morning over breakfast that his cock felt so big that she thought that she was a virgin again.

A few days later John found Jason in the front yard of his home.They had not seen one another since that night.

"Well what did you think of her? she,s great isnt she"?.John asked him

"God!! John I haven't been able to stop thinking about last saturday night, about her, about what we did in front of you. She was magnificent but God man!!! I screwed your wife and I feel so embarrassed. Is she too?"

John replied "Don't be embarrassed, I wanted it to happen I planned it and she loved it Jason. Let me tell you something, you are the only guy she has had in her entire life apart from me man and she is the only woman you have had, what a combination".

"Black cock has always been taboo in our house when we were bringing our daughters up but Jenny has always secretly wanted to try it. She has always wanted a black cock and you gave it to her. It sounds hypocritical I know but she is grateful for the experience. So much so that she asked if you would like to come in again this saturday night".

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about her Man, do you mind?. I really want to do it to her again. think I am in love".

He did come in again and he did come in her again!! and again!!. She was insatiable for him that second night. He was as horny as a teenager, he rooted her and himself into oblivion while I filmed and watched. It didnt stop till the small hours of sunday morning, I had never seen her have so many orgasms in one night.

By the end of the night we were all exhausted.

I did get to screw her as well when I got so horny early on that I pulled him off her and had my way.

I cannot describe the sexual pleasure I got out of watching my wife being lusted after for months by the black guy next door, then to turn her on to my fantasy, and to watch him finally have her was the sexiest experience of my life.

We had quite a few threesomes, always on a Saturday night. I would make sure that she had just enough wine, then we would take her into the bedroom.

Jason and I would take it in turns to have her, she would take us one after the other and loved it.

It was like something out of a porn movie, he would be fucking her while I was pashing her off and sucking her tits.

She sucked his big cock like there was no tomorrow, she had become more sexual than I had ever seen her.

For six months he was her lover but alas it stopped when his business took him away. We both miss him but we still have those many videos that I had made. Quite often we get them out on a quiet Saturday night and she relives those moments and wishes he would come back to visit.

There were no losers, from that experience. He realized a dream, a fantasy came true for me and Jenny fucked a black virgin and loved it.

You know what they say "Once you have tried black you never go back"

THE END

1711
1711
19 Followers