A Taboo Christmas

Story Info
A brother and sister finally give in to their fantasies.
4.1k words
4.48
113.5k
128
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca bounced around the house happily, excited to decorate for her favorite holiday. Christmas was about a month away, but it was tradition to decorate the day after Thanksgiving. There was a little dark cloud hanging over her head, however. Her older brother had called earlier saying he wouldn't be able to make it home for the weekend. They always decorated the whole house together, including outside. She shook her head, plastering a cheery smile on her face. No way would her brother want her to waste valuable decorating time being sad over his absence. She stood in the center of the living room surveying the area, making plans in her head. She didn't even notice her mother come up behind her until she was poked in the side. Spinning around, she clutched her chest as she looked up into the amused face of her mother.

"Mom do you want to give me a heart attack?!"

"Bit dramatic don't you think dear?" She patted her shoulder before looking around the room.

"I'm surprised you haven't gotten more done yet. Usually all the boxes are crowding up the house by now," Her mother said playfully, noticing too late the sadness in her daughter's eyes.

"Oh sweetheart," She said, wrapping her arms around Becca in a gentle hug.

"You know Jon would give you a lecture if he knew you were putting off decorating because of him," Becca nodded at her mother's words, knowing just how true they were. What she wouldn't give for one of his lectures right about now though.

"I just miss him, mom. I'll get it all done though, I promise," She wiped a stray tear as she pulled away, her mom still giving her a sympathetic look. The two of them had always been inseparable, having only been a couple years apart. This had been a busy year for Jon at school, so he hadn't made it home as often.

"Well you'll do a wonderful job dear. I was just coming down to let you know your father and I are getting ready to leave. Are you sure you'll be okay here by yourself?"

"I'll be fine, thanks. You two have fun, you deserve a relaxing weekend away," Becca said, smiling as she noticed the look in her mother's eyes. After so many years of marriage, her parents still acted like teenagers in love. It was adorable, and she hoped she'd find that someday. Her thoughts took a turn in a direction she'd rather pretend wasn't there. So she hugged her mom, waving her parents off as they walked out.

"Love you both!" She smiled as she closed the door, making her way up to the attic to start hauling down Christmas decorations. She twisted her hair up, clipping it to her head before pushing her sleeves up.

"Okay, looks like I'll definitely be earning that hot bubble bath and glass of wine," she mused, trying to tug a box but instead tripping and falling back on her butt, "if I don't kill myself first."

Jon walked quietly into the house, looking around for his family. He was planning to surprise them with his unexpected arrival. He tossed his bags down by the door, smiling to himself when he heard some very unladylike cursing drifting faintly from the direction of the attic. He made his way to where he knew his little sister was struggling with boxes, unable to stop smiling as he thought about how happy she was going to be to see him. He stepped into the doorway of the attic, stopping in his tracks as his eyes landed on his sister. She was wearing jean shorts and what appeared to be one of his sweatshirts, her long dark brown hair pinned back with a few pieces framing her face. She had always been a pretty girl, but there was something different about her. Jon couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he was well aware that he was ogling his sister. He shook his head to clear it, telling himself that he'd definitely be giving himself a lecture later. He leaned against the door, watching her struggle and waiting for her to turn around.

Becca was just about to give up, thinking opening the wine before noon wouldn't be such a bad thing. She stood up, stretching out her back and turning towards the door. She froze as she noticed her brother standing there, his arms crossed over his broad chest casually. She took in his hair, the same shade as her own, tousled carelessly. His striking navy blue eyes twinkled with mischief, a smirk curling the corner of his mouth. Without a word she ran to him, launching herself into his arms. She wrapped her arms tightly around him, sobbing silently into his neck. He held onto her, rubbing her back to soothe her.

"Hey now, don't cry."

"I've missed you so much! I can't believe you're here!" Becca gave a less than delicate sniff as she pulled away. Jon reached out to wipe her tears with his thumbs before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Well I'm here, and it looks like you've been doing nothing all morning. So we have a lot of work to do," Jon said with a playful grin. Becca swatted his hands away from her with a huff.

"I guess I just needed my strong big brother to help me..." She rolled her eyes and turned away to start moving boxes. She couldn't help but catch herself watching him, his muscles bulging as he did all of the heavy work. She actually caught herself standing still at one point, watching beads of sweat roll down the sides of his face. She gave herself a mental slap for that one, asking what the hell was wrong with her today. She excused herself, practically sprinting to her bathroom to splash cold water in her face. She stared at herself in the mirror, talking quietly.

"Okay you idiot, stop paying that kind of attention to your brother. You've controlled it for years, don't blow it now," She said, trying to talk some sense into herself.

At that point upstairs, Jon was sitting on one of the boxes staring at the floor. His hands were clenched, his heart hammering in his chest. He couldn't keep his eyes off Becca, noticing her every curve. When she lifted her arms up over her head, inches of bare skin were exposed. It was beyond distracting when she looked up at him with her cerulean eyes fringed in thick dark lashes. After dealing with this attraction for years, he'd gotten pretty used to the self-disgust, but he normally had better control over it than this. He needed to get a grip and fast before he gave himself away. It would kill him to see the loathing and shame in her eyes if she were to ever find out. He would get through this even if it killed him. He hopped up and got back to work, moving the last few boxes downstairs. He dove into decorating, working to set the tree up before Becca got back.

A few minutes later, Becca slowly made her way downstairs after checking for her brother in the attic. She smiled as she saw him struggling to straighten out the large tree.

"Here, let me help," She said as she came up beside him, reaching up to balance it as he fixed the bottom so it would actually sit without tipping over.

"Thanks sis," Jon said once it was taken care of. He dragged the lights out, working to string them around the tree while Becca pulled out the garland. They spent the next hour putting on the ornaments, standing back once the last one was placed.

"Okay, time for the star," Becca said with her hands on her hips.

"Got a ladder?" Jon asked, smirking at his petite sister. Becca gave him a glare.

"Why do I need a ladder when I have you?" She giggled as she playfully bumped into him. She turned around to grab the star, looking up at him expectantly. Jon rolled his eyes and knelt down in front of her. He looked up at her from that position, and it was almost his undoing. He couldn't get over just how beautiful she was, looking every bit of the fresh faced 18 year old that she was. He forced his face to remain stoic as she walked behind him, carefully placing one leg over his shoulder. He slid his hand over her thigh, helping balance her as she placed the other leg on him. She held onto him as he slowly stood up, walking up next to the tree. Becca leaned forward, placing the star on the top and clapping her hands.

"Yay it's perfect!" Jon smiled at his sister's joy. He couldn't stop his mind from drifting, wishing he could turn his head and nuzzle her warm thigh. That thought caused an alarm to go off in his head, making him realize just how close he was to losing it.

"Did you say something?" Becca asked, leaning forward a bit to look down at him. He could feel the panic rising, struggling to keep his breathing even. He didn't even know he'd made a sound.

"Uh, no I didn't say anything. Time to get down before you break me," He tried to soothe his ragged nerves by cracking a joke.

"You're such a brat," She said, squealing as he tipped her backwards onto the couch. She landed hard, sprawling out. Jon turned around to see her like that, and he knew he had to get out of there for a minute. So he turned and ran up to his room, closing the door before falling back on his bed. He stared at the ceiling as thoughts of his sister ran rampant through his head. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he needed to figure it out quickly.

Becca stared after her brother, wondering why he ran off like that. She shrugged and stood up, fixing her hair as she made her way over to the rest of the boxes. She went to work decorating the rest of the room she was in, knowing everything's place by heart. It was about twenty minutes later when she decided to go check on Jon. She walked upstairs and knocked on his door, waiting for some kind of response. When she heard nothing, she pushed the door open and smiled to herself at what she saw. Jon had fallen asleep on his bed, one foot on the floor and his hand over his chest. He looked so peaceful, and she was loathe to wake him up. She walked over to the bed, sitting on the side as she watched him sleep. Brushing a strand of hair from his forehead, she stopped to cup his cheek. Becca could hear all the arguments about why this was a dangerous game to play, but she would have had a better chance winning every gold medal in the Olympics than walking away from her brother in this moment. She lightly stroked her thumb over his full bottom lip, jumping when he suddenly grabbed her hand. She found herself staring into his eyes, mesmerized by the look he was giving her.

Jon thought he was dreaming when he heard her come into his room. He just knew it couldn't be real when he felt her cup his cheek and move her thumb over his lip. He grabbed her on a reflex, staring up at her. He remained still for what felt like minutes, finally reaching up to stroke his fingertips down her cheek. It was like the air had been sucked out of the room, leaving the two of them teetering on the edge of insanity. The voice that usually talked some sense back into him was strangely silent as he sat up. He slid his hand around the back of her head and tugged her to him, their lips brushing lightly. Both of them jerked back as if struck by lightning, their eyes wide and mouths open in shock. Jon just stared at her, hoping she wouldn't panic. He braced himself for if she did, expecting her to call him horrible names that he deserved if he was going to be honest.

Becca stared at her brother, the very same one who had just kissed her. It was just a soft brushing of the lips, but no other kiss had ever affected her as deeply as that one. The years of pretending she wasn't in love with him came rushing back, taking her breathe away. She knew it was wrong, but nothing had ever felt so right. She mentally rolled her eyes at that cliché phrase, but she couldn't find better words to describe it. She could see the fear of rejection in Jon's eyes, and it brought tears to hers.

Jon watched the tears fill her beautiful eyes, and he felt his heart shatter. How could he have done something so stupid?! He had ruined their relationship by not being able to control his sick urges. He knew he needed to get out of there, give her some space, and hopefully they'd be able to fix things down the road. He got up, feeling like the weight of the world was on his shoulders. He walked towards the door, sighing sadly as he forced himself not to look back at her. Before he could even react, the door was slammed shut. Becca was up against it, her chest heaving and her eyes blazing through the tears.

"Just where the hell do you think you're going?" Becca asked, clearly pissed off. Jon assumed it was anger with him and what he had done.

"Just let me go, Becca. I'm sorry for what I did, and words can't even begin to fix it. I don't want things to be messed up between us, so it's best if I just go," Jon shook his head, looking at the floor.

"You're sorry?" Becca started to laugh hysterically, bent over as she clutched her sides. Jon wanted to go to her, shake her out of it but he stood still.

"Yes, I'm sorry. What I did was wrong. I just hope you can forgive me someday."

"You are some kind of idiot, Jon! Do you have any clue how long I've wanted to do the very same thing?" She asked, looking happier than he would have ever guessed she'd be after what had happened. He just stood there, looking confused so she decided to help him out.

"Since words aren't registering..." Becca said quietly, locking his door and then looking back up at him. She walked forward, placing her hands on his chest. She pushed him back onto his bed then stepped back. She feared her heart would explode from her chest, but she quickly lifted her sweatshirt up and over her head, tossing it in her brother's lap. She reached for the button of her shorts, undoing it and slipping them down her legs. She stood there trying to appear confident in just a pair of tiny cotton panties.

Jon sat there slack-jawed as he watched his sister remove her clothes. He had to be dreaming or maybe he died, yea that had to be it. He'd never imagined that his fantasies starring Becca would come true in any form. Yet here she was, standing in front of him in nothing but panties. He could see her full perky breasts tipped with the lightest pink nipples, her fit body bare for his eyes only. He let his gaze travel down to the tiny scrap of fabric covering her mound, and he had to swallow hard as he imagined just how sweet she'd be there. He clenched his fists on his knees, struggling to keep from jumping up and ravaging her. He looked back up into her eyes, and saw just how serious she was about this. That was his undoing.

Becca saw the moment he snapped, watching him stand up and walk slowly towards her. He reminded her of a jungle cat stalking his prey, and boy was she happy to be his prey. Just his eyes traveling over her made her body react, her nipples tightening and her breathing quickening. He walked her slowly back into the door, his eyes never leaving hers as he slid his hands over her hips. He pressed himself tightly against her, his breath fanning her lips as she tilted her head up to look at him. He very slowly leaned down and kissed her, this time moving his lips over hers sweetly. This was a real kiss, one that lovers stole in the shadows. She wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, opening her mouth to his probing tongue. They battled each other playfully until he won, moving his tongue in a way that mimicked what he would do to her very soon. He thrust his hips forward, letting her feel the large bulge he was sporting thanks to her.

Becca gasped against his mouth as she felt her brother's erect cock pressing against her scantily clad mound. She needed more from him so she shifted her legs apart, letting him nestle himself in between them. Moaning as he ground against her, she trailed kisses along his jaw and up to his ear.

"Please take me. I've waited years for you, I can't wait any longer," She whispered, licking the shell of his ear. She felt him shiver, smiling to herself and delighting in her ability to affect him like this. He lifted his head to look down at her, reaching down to cup her mound a bit forcefully.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Becca? There's no going back after this," Jon cautioned, needing to make sure she was fully aware of what she was about to do.

"I'm sure, please!" Becca nearly whined as she rubbed herself against his hand.

Jon took her mouth again, kissing her passionately as he teased her through her panties. He moved his head down, capturing one of her nipples. He flicked it with his tongue until he had her whimpering, then he moved to the other one to do the same thing. He kissed and licked his way down her flat stomach, pulling back once he was kneeling in front of her. He pressed a kiss right above her panties, looking up at her as he gripped the fabric with his teeth. He began tugging them down, watching how her eyes darkened with passion. Once the panties were removed, he kissed his way back up her legs and across her bare mound. He slipped his tongue between her lips quickly before pulling away. That little taste of her was enough to drive him mad, and he knew no other woman would ever be enough for him. As she clutched his shoulders in wanton abandon, he dove into her pussy. He lapped at her sweet juices, circling his tongue around her clit. He felt her legs start to shake, so he worked even harder to bring her to orgasm. It was like he needed it, needed to hear her cries as she came for him. His cock was throbbing, and he knew there was no way he'd last very long this first time with her. He worked his hands behind her thighs, swiftly lifting her up to straddle his shoulders, her back against the door as he opened her up even more for his exploration. She wasn't even saying words at this point, every sound spilling from her mouth a string of mumbles and moans. He slid his tongue from her tight little pussy up to her clit, giving it a flick that made Becca gasp. He decided to push things a bit further, unable to stop himself from seeing just how much she was willing to give to him. So he wiggled his tongue down against her asshole, alternating between circling the little bud and pressing lightly for entrance. Her eyes flew open as she dug her nails into his shoulders.

"Oh my god! No one's ever done that to me before!" She said in awe, surprised she'd find something like that so arousing.

"Well I'll be doing it often, but right now I need you to come," Jon said in his deep voice, gravelly from the swell of emotions swirling through him.

Becca stared down at him as he went back to tonguing her, pressing into her pussy and sucking her clit into his mouth. She began to shake, holding onto him for dear life as the orgasm exploded. She could feel her pussy soaking Jon's face as she nearly sobbed from the pleasure. Things went blank for a few seconds, and the next thing she knew she was being placed on the bed. Jon smiled down at her as he climbed up onto the bed, positioning her legs over his shoulders. She wasn't sure when he'd removed his pants, but she felt his naked body pressing against hers.

"I wanted to return the favor, Jon," Becca said seductively, trailing her fingers over his pecs. Jon smirked at that.

"You'll have plenty of time for that later. Right now I need to be inside you before I explode," He said with a serious look on his face. She smoothed her hand over his brow, aware that she'd never love another man as much as she loved him.

"You sound almost desperate bro," She grinned sweetly up at him, slowly grinding her hips up towards him.

"You have no idea, Becca. I'm not going to last long, but I'll make it up to you. I promise," He chuckled as he leaned down to press a kiss to the end of her nose, loving how sweet and funny she could be even with his cock pressing between her legs. He gently rocked his hips forward, causing both of them to gasp as the head of his cock slipped inside her. He had to pause and take a few calming breaths before he came just from that bit of contact. He groaned as she started lifting her hips, trying to take more of him.

"Becca, you've got to stop moving or I'm not even going to get two pumps in," Jon nearly whispered, so strained from holding himself back. She giggled and lifted herself more.

12