A Taboo Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care. I want you to fill me up. We'll have plenty of opportunities to take things slow later," She cupped his cheek, her eyes practically glowing with the love she felt for him. Jon couldn't hold back anymore, thrusting as deep as he could go. Becca cried out, her hands on both of his cheeks.

"Oh Jon, please!" She whispered, almost crying from the sheer pleasure of her fantasy coming true. He slowly pulled out, watching her face as he thrust deeply again. God, he loved her so much and he'd do whatever it took to continue putting that look on her face. He wasn't sure how he kept himself under control, but he managed to give her a few slow hard pumps. As he shoved his cock all the way in one more time, he felt the fire traveling along his spine. He held her close as he pumped her full of his hot cum.

Becca cried out his name when she felt his cock begin to throb and pulse inside her, filling her completely with his seed. She clung to him as that sensation made her experience her own orgasm, her pussy clenching and milking his cock. They rocked together until both had calmed down, breathing heavily with eyes closed. Their bodies glistened with sweat, the air in the room beginning to chill them now that they had finished.

Jon rolled over, pulling her with him. He tucked her close to his body, curling his arms around her protectively. He stared down at the top of her head, knowing they had crossed a line. He couldn't care less though, because he loved this sweet girl with everything he had to give. He'd do anything to make her happy, despite how tricky this was going to be for them.

"Jon, what are you thinking about?" He heard her softly spoken words, almost sounding uncertain.

"I was thinking that I love you and will find a way to make this work. If it's what you want," Jon said, still looking down at her. She tilted her head up, giving him a radiant smile.

"It's all I've ever wanted," He cupped her chin and brought her lips to his, kissing sweetly. They could feel the difference in this kiss. They both knew this was going to work, consequences be damned.

12