A Tale for the Middle Ages Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he poked his head into the room she was sitting cross legged on the bed, combing her hair out. She had a Flames t-shirt on and royal blue panties.

"Hey, just wanted to say goodnight," he said.

"Rob, thanks for everything. I meant what I said about you two."

"We know. You are special to us too."

"Wow, that is so nice."

They looked at each other for many seconds and then Rob shifted his gaze away.

Finally, Shannon asked in a barely audible voice, "Rob, would you hold me for a few minutes. I mean, you don't have to do anything else ... like fuck me or anything ... I'd just like to feel your arms around me."

Rob gasped at those words and he gazed at her body from toes to hair. He then crossed an emotional line.

He moved over to the bed, sat down beside her and took the hair brush out of her hand. Tossing it onto the floor he placed his hands on the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted it up, pulling her arms over her head. Through her disheveled hair he could see the flame in her eyes. They burned with need. He said softly but firmly, "Lie on your tummy baby."

"She let out a sigh and then flopped onto her front. He grabbed her hands and then stretched them out over her head. He yanked her panties down and then pulled them off. She whimpered and squirmed.

Kneeling beside the young woman, he held her wrists stretched out above her head. This view of Shannon's body stretched out like this made him crazy. Ever since he had first seen her naked back side on the beach in Vietnam he found this view insanely arousing. Rob was now acting in another plane. All he wanted now was to revel in her body.

The hand holding her wrists moved down to the nape of her neck and he swirled her luxurious honey blond hair away from her neck and shoulders. He bent down and nipped his teeth into the muscle on either side of her neck. His other hand swept up and down her body. His touch was light and then firm. He grabbed one ass cheek and dug his fingers nails into the baby soft skin and firm muscles of her bum. He then caressed her back and licked down her spine to the tailbone. He was consumed by his lust. Almost as a response to the crazy need for her he smacked her ass. He grunted out, "Shannon you are driving me nuts!!" as he slapped her bottom again and again.

Shannon was panting and mewling, consumed in her own arousal. She turned her head up and looked wildly at him through a curtain of hair. Her expression was on fire. Her cheeks were burning.

Rob couldn't believe how overcome with the desire he felt for her. All he wanted was to ravage this tiny perfect girl. The softness of her skin, the round of her ass, the muscles of her shoulders and back the beauty of her legs were making him lose control. He had to have her now!

He stopped his spanks and ripped his shorts and boxers off all in one motion. Naked from the waist down he grabbed her hips and pulled them up. Spreading her legs he knelt behind her. From somewhere inside him he knew he had to ask. In a shuddering breath he gasped, "Baby, are you ready for this? I'm going crazy to have you!"

"PLEASE PLEASE!"

"Oh GOD Shannon, what do you want?" He was terrified he had crossed a line and had scared her.

"Rob, JUST DO IT! FUCK ME. Please FUCK ME NOW!"

"Oh God YES," as he grabbed his cock and nuzzled it around her sex. Finding the opening he felt her wetness and arousal and jammed his cock home. He let out a wild prolonged , "AHHHHH" of satisfaction and joy. The cries from him were the release of the tension that had been building through the day.

Never had it felt so wonderfully right to be inside a woman.

Shannon was now on all fours and her head was hanging down. She was panting and making unintelligible sounds. Rob basked for a second or two in the glory of his cock buried in her tight womanhood. But he had to move. He held both her shoulders and then began to withdraw and thrust into her. His pace went from controlled to hard and frantic. He continued on for minutes, totally consumed by the rough fucking he was giving her.

He slowed for a moment, suddenly feeling the need to hold her. Still buried deep inside, her ass pressed into his stomach, he pulled her upper body back and reached around to grab her breasts. He frantically licked and kissed the sides of her face while he kneaded and massaged her boobs. He wet his fingers in her mouth and then rolled her nipples between his fingers. He growled in frustration that he couldn't lick and suck her breasts while fucking her from behind. But there was no way he was pulling out. She was too perfectly formed to his body.

She reached with one hand and pulled hair away from the right side of her face. Hunching over her they lashed their tongues at each other in an awkward impassioned kiss. She reached behind, contorting her body, and grabbed the back of his neck. She pushed her tongue into the corner of his mouth. She was beyond herself with arousal. His hands grabbing and pulling her breasts and nipples was putting her over an edge.

Rob could hold back no longer. His conscious mind wanted her to come with him. He reached down with one hand and found her clit. Driving her back down onto her hands he humped her as hard as he could thrust. His only restraint was the hand on her clit as he tried to rub it furiously while driving his cock as hard as he could.

Thank God he thought as he felt Shannon's body tense. She was gasping and then shrieking,"AHH, UNG, AH AH, JESUS FUCK" as she came. Rob exploded at these sounds and drove one last time, ramming his cock as deep as possible and holding her hips to him for dear life as he joined her in orgasm.

Seconds later they both collapsed, Rob on top. He rolled to the side and they gasped for minutes together, slowly recovering.

Shannon was facing away from Rob. She let out a little giggle finally.

"What?" he asked. They had made love many times before but never this roughly and he was feeling a bit sheepish. He had lost control.

"Umm ... nothing .. Well, maybe I was thinking it was the spicy food that did that to you."

"Hmm ... did what to me?"

"Turned you into a sex crazed animal."

"Oh god!" he groaned. "Was I that bad?"

"Hey I didn't say I didn't like it! My bottom may be a little sore sitting on the plane and walking but, well ..."

"Well what? Am I in trouble?"

"I liked Rob the Animal! What do you think Joanne would say?"

"She suggested I should cuddle with you."

"Wow, really! That was some cuddle. I'll have to thank her," Shannon added with a giggle.

"And it wasn't the Indian food. I just all of a sudden felt overwhelmed by you and all the talk that went on tonight and whatever."

"Hey, I'm not complaining. I think I'll go clean up a bit first, but if you don't mind I would like to collect on that cuddle. Could you hold me until I go to sleep?"

"Baby, I would do absolutely anything you want right now."

With that Shannon went to the bathroom. Returning, she wrapped an arm around Rob's shoulder, put one leg over his and drifted off to sleep, her head nestled into the crook of his neck.

To be continued ...

Thanks for reading and please vote.

12