tagIllustratedA Tale From My Past

A Tale From My Past


About seven years ago I started seeing this Latino guy named Marco. I first met him at some dance I went to with my girlfriends. He hit on me a couple times, but I really wasn't interested. He was on the short side, around 5'8", and kind of goofy looking. I danced with him once just to get him to stop asking me. The dance ended and I figured that was the end of it.

I ran into him again a couple weeks later at a coffee shop one morning. I was reading the paper and drinking my coffee when I saw him come in. He said hi and went to the counter. When he finished getting his drink he came and sat next to me on one of the sofas. We talked for a little bit. He told me where he worked, what kind of job he had, etc. He also mentioned he was recently divorced and really got taken to the cleaners by his ex-wife. I still really wasn't interested in this guy, but he seemed nice, so I didn't mind talking with him. I guess we talked for about an hour before I had to go. We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

I didn't hear from him for a couple more weeks. He called me one afternoon while I was having a few drinks at a girlfriend's house. There were three of us, all pretty tipsy. They made me put the call on speakerphone so we could all hear, and tease him. I was surprised he stayed on the phone for like two hours. My girlfriends asked him things like what his nationality was, Puerto Rican, how he was in bed, very good, how big his penis was, nine inches, etc. I was so embarrassed that I didn't think I could ever face this guy again. By the end of the call my friends had set me up on a date with this guy for the following Saturday night. I didn't really want to go through with it, but my friends convinced me I needed to be dating more, but I know they were really just trying to get me laid.

I talked to Marco a couple times during the week before our date. I was going to try and get out of it, but he seemed to be really looking forward to it. I didn't want to hurt the guy's feelings, so I went through with it.

We met at Marco's Restaurant on Highway 99 at 7:00PM. Yes he has the same name as the restaurant. We had dinner and a couple drinks, eventually we moved to the lounge for more drinks and some dancing. There was a live band and the place was getting pretty crowded. We had a couple more drinks and danced to a few songs before taking a break to cool down. We stepped outside for some fresh air, that's when he made his first move and kissed me deeply. I was feeling pretty good from all the alcohol, so I returned the kiss and even added some tongue. After that his hands were all over me, squeezing my ass with both hands and even fondling my boobs. He commented that he loved my big tits. I thought he was moving a little fast, but I was also buzzed enough to be getting horny from all of his groping.

We went back inside for one more drink, and one more dance. He really started grinding his crotch into mine this time, turning me on even more. Near the end of the song he started kissing me again and he ran his hand up my inner thigh, then began rubbing my pussy through my jeans. I was so turned on I knew I was getting wet at this point. We kissed for what seemed like a couple minutes, him rubbing my pussy the whole time. I finally pulled away a little and whispered in his ear.

"If we keep this up I'm going to cum right here on the dance floor."

He seemed to like this and suggested we get out of here. I asked him where he wanted to go. He suggested my place since he just had a crappy little apartment. He followed me home and came in. Both of my sons were still living at home back then, but neither was around at the time. I opened a bottle of wine and met him on the sofa. We talked a little and started making out again. This time he seemed to be focused on my tits, rubbing, squeezing, and even trying to pinch my nipples through my shirt and bra. After a few minutes he started working his hands up under the shirt, slipping his fingers under my bra. At that point I sat up a little and unbuttoned my shirt, he unhooked the bra and slid them both off my shoulders.

I was now sitting in my living room topless, making out with this guy. He started kissing my neck, working his way down to my breasts. He began sucking and lightly nibbling on my nipples. I worked my hands down to his crotch and started rubbing his dick through his pants. He was already hard. I undid his belt and his zipper. I reached in and was surprised that he wasn't wearing any underwear. I wrapped my hand around what felt like a really big cock and started stroking him. I guess he wasn't lying about having nine inches, and it was fairly thick too. It was the biggest cock I'd ever seen up to that point.

I suggested we go upstairs to my room, just in case one of my kids came home. As soon as I got the door closed behind us we both stripped off the rest of our clothes. We kissed a little more and his hands were all over me. He had me lay on my back on the bed and propped a couple pillows behind my head. He then kind of straddled my chest with his knees pressed up in my armpits. He told me he was going to give me a pearl necklace. Back then I had no idea what that meant.

Marco sat up and started feeding his cock into my mouth. Once he was about halfway in he backed out a little. Then he started pumping my mouth. It seemed to me that this was just a blowjob, though not the most comfortable position. After a minute or two he pulled out of my mouth. He slid back a bit, pushed my breasts together and started sliding his cock between them. He said he had loved my big titties since he first saw me and just had to fuck them. I had never had a guy do this before and it seemed a little strange, after all, there was no stimulation for me whatsoever. I went along with it anyway. Every couple minutes he would slide up and stick his cock back in my mouth to lube it up, and then go back to my breasts.

He went on like this for at least fifteen minutes. I was getting rather bored at this point and wondered if this guy was ever going to fuck me. I thought he could at least pinch my nipples or something. He started pumping me faster, until finally he started moaning and came on my neck. I couldn't see it of coarse, and I was now disappointed that he had cum without giving me any satisfaction.

"What an asshole," I thought.

He started to get off of me, but only moved down my body, to the missionary position, except he lifted my knees up and put my feet on his shoulders. That's when I noticed he still had an erection, and was about penetrate me unprotected. I hadn't been dating in quite some time and was not on the pill. I told him he needed to put on a condom. He laughed and said he had had a vasectomy and I had nothing to worry about, just before he entered me fully in one stroke.

I moaned as his big cock slid into me. I had never had a cock that big before. He started fucking me with long, hard strokes, slapping his balls against my ass. I didn't know if he was lying about the vasectomy, and at that moment I didn't care. His cock felt so fucking good, and he really knew how to use it. I came at least twice in the ten minutes or so he pounded into me, before pulling out and rolling me onto my stomach. He lifted my hips up, putting me on my knees, and plunged his big cock back into me from behind. He started pounding me really fast and hard this time. I had my head down, moaning nonstop into my pillow. I didn't know anyone could fuck that fast. He was like a jackrabbit. He fucked me like that for at least another ten minutes before I felt him tense up and began spurting deep inside my pussy.

Well, I guess the fucking he just gave me more then made up for the weird beginning. I was soaking wet from sweating and cumming so much. I just lay there panting and trying to catch my breath. I could feel his penis finally shrivel and slip out of my battered pussy. He laid back and without a word, fell asleep. I soon followed.

I woke a few hours later to the feeling of being fucked again. I was lying on my side and Marco was behind me "spooning" me. He was fucking me with a slow, steady rhythm this time, with one hand squeezing my boob. I decided to pretend I was still asleep and see what happened. After ten or fifteen minutes of him fucking me, I felt him tense up and cum inside me, but he didn't stop. He kept going for another fifteen or twenty minutes, and then I felt him cum in me again. After that, his erection went down and slipped out of my pussy. I went back to sleep.

Morning came and I woke up before Marco. I decided it was my turn to play with him. I crawled under the covers and found his cock. I started out just licking the shaft and balls until I felt him start to firm up. I then took him in my mouth and started sucking his cock for all I was worth. It didn't take long before he awoke and slipped his hands into my hair. I kept up my sucking and bobbing on his cock until I felt his balls tighten up and he started cumming in my mouth. I continued the suction until he finished and swallowed it down. He was still hard. I slid up his body and mounted his erection. I rode him for twenty minutes or so, cumming twice, until I felt him tense up again and cum deep inside me. I stayed on top of him until his hard-on went down and slipped out of me.

We got up and had brunch. We spent the rest of the day in bed, fucking, sucking, etc. He always came twice before his erection would subside. He said he had always been that way, even before his vasectomy. We probably had sex twenty times that first weekend.

We continued seeing each other. He stayed over at my house every night. I think I saw his apartment twice. After about three weeks he suggested he just move in with me. I was certainly enjoying being with him, and he was here all the time anyway, so I agreed.

After he moved in, we had sex every weekday as soon as I got home from work, and again before going to sleep. He would be waiting naked in the bedroom. We always had sex twice, but it got so that the second time was always spooning, a position that never gets me off. We would always start out in some other position, sometimes I would cum, and sometimes I wouldn't. But it was everyday, without fail. We fucked even more on weekends, but always twice in a row. Even when we visited my mom in Solana Beach it was the same routine. He even tried to get my sister to join us once while at my mom's.

At some point toward the end of the relationship I caught this really bad cough that just wouldn't go away, even after a couple months. It would wake me up at night and was just draining me. Consequently I wasn't in the mood for sex very often. Marco didn't care and would fuck me anyway, while I just lay there. It got to the point that I started sleeping on the couch so I could get some rest. After a couple days I went back upstairs to my bedroom to sleep, but still didn't want sex. Marco said I was holding out on him. I told him I still wasn't feeling good and rolled over to go to sleep.

Marco started pulling my panties down, so I got up to go sleep on the couch again. This pissed him off. He grabbed me and pressed me to the floor. He ripped my panties off and grabbed me by the neck. He then spread my legs and proceeded to fuck me against my will. I just lay there staring at him. Once he came the first time, he rolled me onto my stomach and fucked me from behind. When he finished he got up and crawled into bed. I was in shock. This asshole had basically just raped me in my own bedroom. The next morning he apologized and said he was just frustrated because I wasn't sleeping with him.

I accepted his apology and told him it better never happen again. That night I went to sleep in my bed upstairs, without having sex. I awoke sometime in the middle of the night to Marco on top of me, fucking away. I told him to stop and get off of me. He said he would when he was finished. I tried to push him off of me, but he had my legs pressed up against my shoulders effectively pinning my arms down. I started screaming at him. He grabbed me by the throat again and squeezed, then told me to keep quite. I had little choice but to let him finish. Once he came, he again rolled me over onto my stomach, pressed my face into a pillow, and started pounding me hard. Once he finished, he rolled over and went to sleep like nothing had happened.

The next morning I told him I wanted him to move out. He said he was sorry and wasn't going anywhere. He stayed for another two months. I slept downstairs the whole time. I never had sex with him again. We were together for over two years and had sex at least twice a day everyday, until near the very end. I estimate that we fucked over 3000 times in those two years. He still calls me.

Report Story

byBarbKann© 18 comments/ 279220 views/ 15 favorites

Share the love

Tags For This Story

Report a Bug

1 Pages:1

Please Rate This Submission:

Please Rate This Submission:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please wait
Favorite Author Favorite Story

heartBj515236, tht626 and 13 other people favorited this story! 

by Anonymous

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.
by Alwaystaboo10/21/17

Nice story

3000 akes him a lucky man

If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

Show more comments or
Read All 18 User Comments  or
Click here to leave your own comment on this submission!

Add a

Post a public comment on this submission (click here to send private anonymous feedback to the author instead).

Post comment as (click to select):

You may also listen to a recording of the characters.

Preview comment

Forgot your password?

Please wait

Change picture

Your current user avatar, all sizes:

Default size User Picture  Medium size User Picture  Small size User Picture  Tiny size User Picture

You have a new user avatar waiting for moderation.

Select new user avatar: