A Tale of a subbie

Story Info
When a sub realises she has found the Dom for her.
1k words
3.95
14k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KazzyJ
KazzyJ
10 Followers

I must have been mad doing this. I mean, chatting online, playing at being your sub is fine, but when you asked me to meet you, that was a whole new thing, you asked me to meet you for lunch, 'an interview' you called it, well my heart leapt in my chest. We hadn't really talked about this, but you had said early on there might be a possibility for me to become more. If we both wanted to take it in that direction.

I was happy chatting, doing as you asked, having you control my life from a distance if you will. I enjoyed laying in bed bringing myself so close to orgasm, but then stopping, letting the climax fade away and then starting again. How I cursed your name, wanting, no, needing to cum, but knowing I wasn't allowed, but strangely I continued, knowing you would expect a full report on my behaviour.

I also knew the punishments you thought up were evil. But I did them. Standing at the window of my third floor apartment for an hour, totally naked, my hands on my head and legs wide apart. I had scrawled 'Sir's bad girl' across my breasts and belly, and stood, looking out into the dusk, clothes pegs pinching my hard nipples, as the road beneath me teemed with folks heading passed. You told me that you would watch, you would be there, making sure I did as you said.

My cheeks flushed a deep crimson as I imagined what they would think. If some stranger looked up, seeing me standing in the window, totally naked: what would he think? Would he get hard, arriving home to fuck his wife with a forgotten vigour? Or would he feel I was a whore, standing revealing myself to the world? The thoughts were almost more than I could deal with, the humiliation burning my cheeks even more.

I returned to the PC after I had pulled on a simple dressing gown, seeing you were there, "Good girl, Sir is very pleased." You wrote, and the pride exploded through me, making me so incredibly wet. But you still didn't let me cum.

Now we were meeting. You instructed me what to wear, a nice dress. Nothing too conservative, nothing to sexy. Just be me. But underneath, I was not to wear any underwear. I was also shocked by the parcel that arrived this morning. A little vibrating egg made me shudder. "Wear this, if I accept you, you'll know." Was the simple note. And I knew what you were expecting. So I inserted it, feeling it push against my very wet pussy. I shuddered, and moaned, knowing that I had found a man who knew exactly what I needed.

I left my apartment, my dress shimmering against me as I walked. I also felt that all eyes were on me, as if they knew the dirty secret buried deep inside me. I drove into town, parking and walking to the café we had agreed to meet at. If you accepted me, we would return to my apartment, it was already, just in case you decided you liked me.

I walked in and found a table, sitting down and ordering a latte, eyes darting around the area, looking for you. I had seen pictures of course, we had exchanged them early on. You were the type of man who had never looked twice at me. I was plain, mousy brown hair, green eyes. A large that I felt was too large for my face. Not a perfect figure, but not to bad. My breasts were my best point, firm, large with cherry sized, extra sensitive nipples.

You were tall, but not towering over my 5'6 frame. 5'10 was a good height, deep chocolate brown eyes and short blonde hair. You had an air of authority even from your pictures, I wondered how you would come across in real life.

"Joanne?" I hear a deep voice say in a soft tone, and look round, my heart beating in my chest as if I were beating the retreat in some military campaign. I look up, smiling nervously as I stand. "Karl, nice to finally meet you." I say, holding out my hand. You brush it aside as you hug me, kissing my cheek, the skin tingling as your lips send a jolt of sheer pleasure through my body.

"Lets sit. Have you ordered?" You ask and I nod.

"Yes thank you, just a latte for now." You smile gently and order from a passing waiter.

"So, how are you feeling Jo?" You ask me.

"Nervous, very nervous." I tell you truthfully.

"Don't be nervous." You smile, reaching across to squeeze my hand. And again that thrill, that jolt that seems to ignite something deep inside of me, I felt my pussy clench as juices seeped out.

We chat happily, talking about work and life, general things. We order lunch and you sip your coffee, looking at me over the rim of your cup. I feel my cheeks blush again and look down, not able to look at your eyes, the natural submissive in me emerging to that simple look.

"How are you feeling Joanne?" You ask, your voice changed very subtly, but enough to make my nipples harden and push against the fabric of my bra.

I swallow, "Very horny," I say, knowing you said no mention of titles in public. You merely smile and the egg erupts inside me, making a startled gasp escape my lips. I look at you, unable to hold your gaze for longer than a second before adverting my gaze.

The egg stops and you return to chatting normally, leaving me wondering fit hat means what I so hope it does. We finish lunch, you pay and then stand, "Come Joanne, lets go to your place and we will talk further."

My heart leaps in my chest, I stand and smile, "This way Karl." I say softly, leading you towards the car park. I stop suddenly, and let you walk in front, "good girl." you whisper as you pass, my heart leaping in my cheat.

How could a simple statement make me feel so good, so proud...?

KazzyJ
KazzyJ
10 Followers