A Tale of Anna and Marcus

Story Info
Anna is a sexy little imp girl with a blazing hot libido.
17.6k words
4.71
23.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wizard's Shop was quiet and it smelled faintly of lavender. It was a quaint little shack on the edge of Merthi Fields, the quiet little town it resided in. Its proprietor was dosing in a rocking chair near the back with a weather beaten grey hat pulled over his eyes. Another man, tall and broad shouldered with dark eyes and hair walked in the door. He had a young but weathered face and wore the dirty clothes of a working man: Worn leather overalls and heavy boots. There was a thick belt around his waist with a hammer hanging on one side.

This man's name was Marcus.

Marcus walked along the wall of books the wizard had on display. He eyed them, but didn't really understand what many of them said. He wasn't stupid, he could read. There was just a lot of different languages magic could be written in. Many that weren't human and even some not of this world. He carefully picked one up and looked inside at the runes and words. It intrigued him even further to see the formulas and techniques drawn in the pages. He felt a little out of place though.

You see, Marcus was a blacksmith by trade. Strong and rugged, he was an upstanding young lad that worked as apprentice and second hand to the town's master smith, Quintin.

Marcus places the book back with a soft thump of pages. The old wizard snorted and jumped, "Yes? Yes! How can I help you?" He rose from his chair with a popping of bones and came slowly over.

"Well, I was hoping to try my hand at magic." Marcus said, running a worn hand through his long, shaggy black hair. Though he had his beard trimmed short due to the fear of lighting a beard on fire.

Marcus watched the wizard look him over. He hadn't a spec of experience in doing magic himself but he had seen some. While he prided himself on his work in the smithy, he just always felt like he wanted something more exciting in his life. Towards the Western Kingdoms, there was always tales of battle and valor. Of wizards and kings going to war with dragons and elves. So much amazing tales that a young man like him couldn't help but be swayed. Perhaps if he knew a few spells, someday he might find his way to greater prospects.

"You want to learn, huh? Usually I don't take on apprentices. Too old for that." The wizard scratched his beard.

Marcus looked down a row of books and a large leather bound number caught his eye. It was etched with deep crimson runes that he couldn't understand. It seemed to emanate an almost imperceptible fiery aura.

"I didn't want an apprenticeship. I was hoping you had a book that I could study out of. I wanted to teach myself." Marcus said, kneeling down before the shelf. He slid a hand over the book. The leather was warm to the touch and immaculately tooled. He could appreciate quality craftsmanship like that.

"Its not the way it should be done. Its very easy to hurt yourself with magic. You should have a master who knows how ti channel the arcane already." The Wizard warned him. He stood back up and faced the wizened elder.

"Look, I don't want to fight dragons or conquer kingdoms. But wouldn't it be useful to just wave your hand and light a candle or grab something when your hands are full?" Marcus said, pulling out his purse, "A couple of gold for a beginner's book. That's all I ask."

The Wizard sighed and shook his head, "Alright. But if you succeeding in learning how to cast magic, find yourself a master to teach you something!"

The wizard took a small white tomb from a middle shelf and handed it to him. Marcus nodded and handed over a few coins, "Thanks a bunch."

He said nothing in return, just waved Marcus out the door with a shake of his head, "Kids."

Before Marcus had made it thirty feet away from the shop, a hand pulled at his arm. He turned, "Something else...?"

The old Wizard wasn't there. Instead, there stood a little female creature maybe three feet tall with a huge head of wild crimson hair and a bent black witch's hat atop it. She had enormous, pointed jade eyes and her skin was a soft brown like that of a reptile speckled in big freckles. She wore a slinky black dress that barely made her decent. Her massive breasts bulged against the cloth and her enormous, plush hips were totally bare. The front of the dress was barely a loin cloth hanging over her nethers and, even from where he stood, Marcus could tell she had a huge, fluffy ass.

"Watcha got there!?" She asked eagerly, grabbing at the book. She had large four-fingered hands and pointed fingers that seemed a bit out of place on her small body.

He held the book up out of her reach, "Anna, what are you doing? Where's Mari?"

Almost everyone who lived in Felnia knew Anna. She was a lost and out of place soul that just showed up hungry and alone one rainy night years ago. Nobody, her included, knew what she was or where she came from. She was taken in by Mari, who was the caretaker for the local Inn, The Cosy Cask. In all truth, she was an excitable and fun loving little thing with a cute lisp.

"She's at the bar, obviousthly. So what did you get from the wizard?" Anna asked eagerly. She was an aspiring witch and a wild little firework. Her love of witchcraft explained why she had been nosing around the Wizard's Shop.

While Marcus liked Anna, she could be a little exuberant. She liked having fun and goofing off, though her antics sometimes gave Mari, and many others, a hard time.

"Something that I'm keeping to myself for now." Marcus shook his head. He didn't want Anna to know he was trying to learn magic. If she knew and he failed to learn, it would be very embarrassing. She'd likely tease him for weeks.

"Let me see the book! Come on, Marcus!" Anna whined, leaping and flailing her arms.

"It's mine Anna, not yours. Plus when have you ever liked books?" Marcus said, picking up a jogging pace, "I know what the librarian thinks of you!"

Anna fumed and chased him, "Oh she is nothing but a bitth. Marcus, you're so selfith! Come on! Thare the book with me!" She followed him all the way back to the Blacksmith. It was conveniently located across the street from the Cosy Cask. Marcus hurried inside his little house right next to it and Anna slipped in before he could close the door.

His home was that of a sensible young man. Small and stark. A table and a chair sat near a fireplace. There was a wardrobe on the opposite wall with a bed near it. A collection of his own blacksmithing tools were arrayed on the table. Marcus sat down on his bed and held out his hand, stopping the little imp.

"Anna! Cut it out! Why are you so intent on this book?" Marcus asked, watching her closely.

"Because it lookth like the magic books I've seen in the library! Plusth you got it from the old wizard! Are you trying to learn magic?" Anna asked him, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"No! It's just something I wanted to read." Marcus sighed, not letting her see the cover of it.

"Lemmie see it!" Anna yelled and leapt on him.

"No! Anna, no!" Marcus yelped and threw himself over backwards, holding the book out of her reach. She clambered up his body and he dropped the book behind the bed. He quickly grabbed her around the middle, hugging her to him so she couldn't go for it.

"Hey! Come on! Marcuth, you're no fun!" Anna grumbled, glaring at him.

"Stop it! Anna! You're not getting the book!" He shook his head and held tightly to her hips.

Anna felt his hands and smiled. She wiggled her hips back and forth, "You know, maybe I could seduce it out of you. It feelth like you're quite enjoying holding me like this." She smiled a fanged smile and pulled down the shoulder of her dress to expose one of her perky pink nipples. "I can't say I don't like it either. You've got strong hands. You like how my butt feels in them?"

His dick was indeed erect and she had her plump bottom rubbing right against it. He couldn't deny that her soft form felt lovely in his arms. Even for a creature as short as she was, her boobs were quite large against his chest.

"Nope." Marcus shook his head, "No amount of freaky little demon pussy is going to get me to give it to you."

"Come now. You know you want it. I can feel it!" Anna cooed, rubbing herself against him. She rubbed her hands along his bare chest under his overalls, "I know you like it. You've fucked me tho hard before. You can't deny how much you love my body."

She was right, Marcus certainly couldn't. She loved teasing him, and anyone really, to make them aroused. The truth is is this is hardly the first time he's had sex with Anna. She is quite the little dick hungry slut and there aren't many men in town she hasn't prompted for sex. Marcus was a rather common partner because he was still single and lived very close to the Inn. He didn't mind though because she was his first and, so far, his only sexual partner. He'd never even laid with a human but that didn't matter. There was something inherently fun about fucking a girl half his size with twice his libido. He could fuck her until he fell asleep with his dick inside her and she'd keep going until he went soft.

"Alright, alright." Marcus sighed in false annoyance, "I'll fuck you if you want it sooooo bad."

He pulled her up close and kissed her on the lips, his hands working around her fluffy bottom. He caressed her flesh and moved one hand towards her pussy. She had warm, plump lips that gobbled up his fingers eagerly. She gave a happy moan and giggle as he began to diddle her.

"You like that? Feel how wet I am for you." She leaned back in his arms and pulled down her other shoulder to expose both her breasts. She made a show of baring her plump, wet pussy by lifting one of her legs up on his shoulder and sliding the cloth back. Her pussy glistened with desire and she smiled, "Don't stare too much, you might fall in love."

"You are incorrigible." Marcus laughed. He kept one hand behind her back and slid the other one along her thigh. His hand worked its way inside her legs and to her pussy. Her body reacted powerfully to his touch and he wriggled two fingers between the gorgeous petals of her flower.

Soon he had her writhing happily in his arms. He slipped his fingers down her and pushed them into her asshole. Her back arched and she gasped happily. He alternated and played with both holes quickly.

"Marcus, you always know just how to touch me! Its amazing!" Anna moaned loudly. He plunged her holes rapidly with both hands and made her give a shiver on top of him. He pulled his fingers free and she slumped on his chest with a feral desire burning in her eyes. Her chest was heaving when she kissed him.

"Come on, lose the dress and I'll get to fucking." Marcus said, patting her warm bottom.

She was on her feet next to him and had the dress off so fast that one might think she wore the slutty little thing just because it came off so fast. He didn't even see where her hat had gone. Marcus chuckled as he undid his overalls, flopping the top down about his waist.

Her eyes were locked firmly on his crotch as he undid his belt and slipped the overalls off completely. Her tongue flicked about her cute little snout, "You really can't wait, can you? You look so hard. I guess that's to be expected when I'm standing here naked! Sometimes it can be so difficult to get to men to see some-"

Marcus grabbed her around the middle suddenly and she squeaked cutely in surprise. He pushed the impish little woman face down on the bed and straddled her huge hips and plump, pillow-like ass. As rapidly as he could, he shoved his dick between her thighs and drilled into her pussy. He kept her pinned beneath him and sank it in as deep as possible.

"That's yes! That's definitely yes!!" Anna howled with joy. She adored getting plowed like a toy, for she loved tall and strong men. She wasn't necessarily against women, they just needed to have a big, virile dick to put in her... Or at least have very talented fingers.

"Is that working for you? How does it feel?" Marcus asked, knowing the answers already. He was not small and with a partner as tiny as Anna, his dick was simply huge. Coupled with the time spent in the forge wrapping his body in strong, powerful muscle, he could make Anna cum out her ears and drool into the sheets.

"Haha! Don't stop! It feels great! It's been too long since I've had a good romp!" Anna laughed happily.

"I did you a week ago when you wouldn't get out!" Marcus grunted as he rammed her.

"Too long~!" She moaned and he just shook his head.

His hips slapped against her big bottom and the bed rocked beneath them. Her pussy squelched with moist juices and her moans filled the room. He threw his dick as hard and fast as he could.

The first time a few years ago, he was worried about hurting Anna because of her size. He quickly learned that was nearly impossible. Whatever species she was, she was hand crafted to take dick from trolls or dragons. He could hold her waist and piledrive her through a dozen orgasms without so much as a bruise.

"Anna! You're always so hot inside!" Marcus grunted. Her pussy held him tightly in its wet, blazing embrace. If she had the mind to, Marcus was pretty certain she could milk a man without any thrusting.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Give me all your dick! Harder!" Anna cried, fingers digging into the sheets as he squished her against the mattress with his thrusting. He could feel her pleasure growing in the way her pussy shuddered around him. She liked to make a show of teasing her partners, but once the dick came out, nothing else really mattered.

Quite abruptly, he pulled himself out of her and shoved deep into her asshole. The suddenness of it made her squeal joyfully. She loved getting dick in any hole, it didn't matter as long as it was big and hard. Unlike humans, her asshole was just naturally fuckable and wet when she was aroused.

He continued pounding her asshole with slapping thrusts until his dick began to pour forth its warm cream. Anna hummed blissfully and shivered while she laid there, enjoying the sticky goo pouring into her. He emptied himself up her ass and pulled free, getting off her squishy body with a sigh.

"Marcus, I always love how you fuck me. Nobody else gives it to me so hard." She turned over and stood up, sliding her arms around his shoulders. Her lips met his and her long tongue entwined with his. She pushed him back and sighed, "Never feels as good with anyone as I do with you."

"That's because I get out all my frustrations by thrusting as violently as I can." Marcus teased her, "So is that it? Early night tonight?"

"Hell no! On your back!" Anna pushed on his broad, hairy chest.

Marcus flopped onto his back and Anna watched his cock raise up like a pole. She turned away from him and raised her fat booty. He watched it lower down and those engorged, sopping wet lips sucked in his cock. Anna gasped and sank down on his lap. He adored fucking her like this because her little tail was so cute. Only a few inches long and just as wide, it was adorably thick. He teased it with one hand and poked at her asshole with the other.

"Ahh! Keep that up! Play with my ass, Marcus." Anna demanded, gyrating her hips and reveling in the size of his cock.

He pushed in a second finger and hooked them over to rub her pussy from the other side. She cooed with delight at the sensation. Her hips raised and fell on his lap, pussy dripping with each thrust and leaving his cock a sloppy wet mess.

"Anna! Oh Anna, could there be as anything cock hungry more than you?" Marcus gasped, rapidly fingering her ass as she rode him.

She moaned and panted, open mouthed and drooling, "If there is... I couldn't imagine it... I want to live with cock inside me!" An orgasm began to roll through her and she shuddered with delight. Marcus felt her asshole going through convulsions on his finger. His cock was receiving much the same treatment deep within her delightful cunt.

He pulled his fingers from her ass and grabbed tightly to her waist. With every ounce of strength he could, Marcus thrust upward and fucked her hard. He shoved against her womb until she had her head thrown back and was howling joyfully.

Delicious, thick semen began to fill Anna's pussy. She gasped and shuddered, clenching her plump thighs on his lap. Her body flopped back on him and she sighed, "That's the thtuff. What a great fuck."

Marcus slung an arm around her soft form and kissed her on one pointed ear, "Little cock hungry slut."

"And don't you forget who you like giving it to." She smiled, wriggling down on his lap and making herself quite comfortable in his arms. She had all but forgotten the book, which had been Marcus' intention. It had gotten knocked between the bed and the wall at some point, which worked great. Nothing could distract Anna like a hard dicking.

He squeezed one if her bountiful breasts and nibbled an ear, "Fiery little tart has me addicted to short girls now."

"Like there'th anything better in life. Now either hold me close or fuck me again. Either way, I want a nap." Anna said, closing her eyes as she nuzzled his arm.

"Yea, yea." He patted her head and closed his own eyes.

A nap did sound good...

*******

Marcus awoke later in the evening to Anna stirring on his chest. She yawned widely and pushed herself up, "I thould probably get back. Mari might get worried and I know she needs me."

"She needs you like a hole in her head." Marcus teased, sliding his hand up her plump butt.

She cooed at his touch and wriggled her hips, "You just want me all to yourself."

Marcus squeezed and opened one eye with a smile, "Guilty, you little sex demon."

Anna hummed and squirmed a bit, slipping off him and to the floor. He turned and stared at her naked butt. She pulled in her dress but it hung off the side of her thick tail, leaving her exposed. When she bent over to get her hat, he reached out and poked her butthole, "Boop. I can see you."

"Oh no. You can see everything back there, huh?" Anna feigned horror and she wiggled her butt. She turned and kissed him on the lips, "Remember what it looks like tho you have something to jack off to tonight."

"Mmmm." Marcus smiled as he watched her walk out the door. Her dress was still askew on her tail, leaving her butt mostly naked.

*******

Marcus held a hand over the cold forge and looked at the book laying open on his anvil. He took a breath and steadied himself. The magic was in him, he knew it. He just had to bring it out.

"Pyro Arcanus!" He commanded loudly.

There was a tingling through his body and his heart fluttered. Barely a sparkle of light flowed out of his hand and fizzled away on the cold coal. He sighed and grabbed the anvil's horn to stay upright as the wash of exhaustion flowed over his body.

There was a rustle of cloth behind him and a joyful gasp, "You ARE trying to learn magic!"

Anna bounced up next to him and looked eagerly in the forge. Marcus sighed and closed the book, "Yes Anna. I am. I may be finishing my apprenticeship with Quintin this year, but I will become greater still. I will use magic to surpass him by forging supernaturally good gear."

"Wow! You think you could use magic to forge weaponth? That's thuper cool!" Anna exclaimed, her eyes positively glittering. Magic was one of her greatest delights after sex and she aspired to become a great witch.

Marcus nodded, "Yes. A core to good smithing is to keep a proper heat in the forge. If I could wave my hand and heat the forge, I wouldn't have to spend so much time working the bellows or shoveling coal."

"Let me try!" Anna exclaimed, raising her hands. She said something he didn't understand and glowing orange magic surged around her hands. A messy spray of fire filled the forge, rushing out from her and splashing over the coal. The tinder within caught quickly and the fire splashed over the stone.

"Anna! Stop!" Marcus exclaimed, grabbing her shoulder.