A Tale of Fire and Ice

Story Info
She is tied up and rewarded with ice cubes and hot wax.
1.2k words
4.18
32.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled at the bindings around her wrists. They were tight, but not uncomfortable. The blindfold that covered her eyes was soft on her skin. Tonight was about her pleasure, not punishment.

She knew he was there watching her, taking in the sight of her helpless, tied to his bed. She was his to do with as he pleased, but this was her reward so it would be pleasurable for both of them.

He took an ice cube out of the glass by the bed and sucked on it gently, then leaned in and kissed her, giving her a taste of what was to come. She shivered as his cold lips touched hers, enjoying the contrast against her hot mouth.

He held the ice against her lips, running it across her mouth. He loved watching the way the water ran across her face and down her neck as it melted

She gasped at the cold. Her skin was hot and she loved the way the ice almost burned her, the not quite pain adding to her pleasure.

He took another ice cube and held it against her wrist, watching the droplets of cold water roll down her arm. She could feel him trailing it towards her elbow, then across to her shoulder and she shivered as he licked away a bead of water that was making its way towards her breast.

He ran the melting ice down her other arm and across her chest teasingly slow. She panted as he moved it down between her breasts making them tighten with the cold.

The first time he ran it over her nipple she arched her back and let out a loud moan

He loved how responsive her body was to him, loved to see her nipples harden under his touch, hear her cry out with pleasure.

She felt his hot tongue follow the cold ice across her breast. As he clamped his teeth over her hard, swollen nipple, he moved the ice to the other breast.

She could no longer think, only feel, as the sensations in her nipples sent a wave of pure pleasure straight to her clit. She moaned and writhed beneath him as he alternated hot and cold on her nipples.

She thought she would cum like this if he didn't stop. She gasped as he started to bite harder, the delicious pain breaking through the numbness of her ice cold nipples.

He could tell by the way her body moved and the way she was breathing that she was close, and he toyed with the idea of letting her orgasm like this. He grazed his teeth across her nipples one last time and decided to keep her on the brink.

He traced a line down her stomach and left the ice to melt there, a pool of water collecting in her belly button.

He reached across to the bedside table and picked up the red candle that flickered there, the wax collecting in a liquid pool around the wick as it burned.

He held it over her and tipped it slightly so one small drop of wax dripped onto her chest between her breasts. It hardened almost immediately on her cold skin.

She cried out and arched her back as she felt the hot bead burn her skin where moments before she'd been frozen by ice.

He smiled and moved the candle across her breasts, leaving a trail of wax biting into her skin just above her nipples

He did the same down her body, starting at her neck and moving down to her belly button where it met the melting ice cube.

He ran an ice cube over her nipple making it stand up hard and then poured wax over the same spot, watching it cover her nipple and run down her breast.

She cried and swore out loud as the wax bit into her sensitive skin, making her pussy throb.

She felt him running the ice over her chest again, feeling the difference between the hot and cold. She was lost in the sensations, the blindfold heightening the feelings on her chest. She felt him peel the wax off her sore nipple and she gasped again as it pulled against her, she couldn't tell any more where the pain ended and pleasure began.

Both were equally exiting to her and he knew that when he eventually got down to her beautiful pussy she would be ready for him.

He peeled the wax off her chest, watching her squirm as the now hard wax pulled at her skin. He smiled in satisfaction at the red cross now visible on her skin, his mark on her that would be there for days.

Her chest and stomach were deliciously red and sore now, her nipples puffy and swollen. God, she looked sexy, but this was about her pleasure tonight so he decided to move down her body before he crossed the line into punishment.

He lent forward and kissed the top of the mark running from her neck to her stomach. He followed the line with his lips, kissing and licking down to her belly button.

He moved down further, running kisses across her mound and down her thighs.

She squirmed and cried out and he regretted not tying her ankles as they flailed beneath him. He knelt between her legs, using his knees to pin her legs to the bed and picked up the candle again.

He really, really liked the way the wax had marked the skin on her chest and he wanted to do the same to her thighs, marking her as his.

He dripped spots of wax on the inside of her thighs, holding her legs still as the pleasure pain made her flinch.

She tried to keep still as she felt the burning on her inner thighs, her pussy soaking with anticipation now he was so close to her.

The next thing she felt made her almost cum instantly! He pressed an ice cube against her clit and she cried out loud as he held it there, she tried to move away from the intense burning on her most sensitive place, but he still held her legs.

Just when she thought she couldn't take it any more, he moved the ice cube down to the entrance of her pussy. As he pushed it inside her, she arched her back and moaned.

Her pussy was so hot the ice melted almost immediately. He leaned forward and flicked his tongue across her clit. He took another ice cube and pushed it inside her.

He couldn't resist that beautiful cunt any longer. He lifted her legs up over his shoulders and plunged his hot cock into her icy cold hole. The combination was amazing! As he thrust into her he could tell by her moans that she was close.

He reached down between them and brushed his finger over her clit. She came instantly, exploding at his touch, her pussy walls clenching his cock as her orgasm hit her. He thrust into her up to the hilt as he felt her cum on his cock, and came hard inside her, filling her up with his hot spunk.

He stood back and looked at her still tied up and blindfolded, her chest heaving under the marks from the wax, her skin wet where the ice had melted, her pussy swollen and leaking his cum, her thighs spotted with red wax.

How he wished she'd be a good girl more often!